Story Of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers

"No 'but' anything. Nothing could ever change the way we feel about each other. Nothing. I wouldn't let it, would you?"

"No."

"What if I told you my fantasy first? Would you tell me then?"

"OK. Sure. What's your fantasy? Does it involve chains or whips?" I asked jokingly.

"Maybe" she said. "But probably not." One side of her mouth was raised in her 'I'm up to no good' smile that I had become familiar with. I found it incredibly sexy and irresistible. She leaned down and kissed the skin on my chest. I just laughed softly, she was dead serious however.

"Now what I tell you," she said, "you have to remember it has absolutely nothing to do with anything in our relationship. I don't fantasize about it because you don't satisfy me, OK hun?"

"OK." I replied. I didn't know what else to say, I had no idea what she was going to tell me but I was excited to hear about it. Her thumb continued to stroke my stomach by my belly button, and she laid her head down on my chest again before she spoke. One of my arms was resting underneath her head now and I wrapped it around her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I've always thought that..."

She sounded so serious that I made a conscious decision to try and lighten things up some and make it easier for her by finishing her thought. "That I was incredibly sexy!"

"Well, yeah that to." She replied with a large smile on her beautiful face, then tickled my side momentarily. "But that wasn't what I was going to say baby." Within seconds her mood had turned more serious again and I decided not to joke around anymore, I'd just let her pace the conversation. She paused for a moment, I figured she was trying to figure out what to say next. How to tell me what it was she was going to. "I can't think of a logical way to lead into this so I'm just going to say it... " she finally said. Her voice trembled slightly. "I've always fantasized about having... about being apart of a threesome, with you."

I knew Brandy was BI, she hadn't hid that fact from me. I knew she had boyfriends before me but I was her first lesbian relationship. Maybe she feels the need to be with a man again, I thought. Maybe she misses it. When she said fantasized about a threesome with me, I was in all honesty shocked for a couple of reasons. She knows I have no interest in having sex with a man. The main reason I was shocked though was because my fantasy that I was reluctant to share with her was very similar, only it didn't involve a man. Wait, she never said that the 3rd person was a man...did she?

My head was filled with thoughts and images dancing in my brain. I must have sat silently for longer then I thought because she tipped her head back to look at me and said, "Cat got your tongue shy one?"

"Oh, no. Sorry." I apologized. "I was just thinking about what you just said. I have a confession to make..."

"Have you been a naughty girl?" she teased.

"I'm very seldom naughty," I replied with a laugh. "But the thing with the threesome you just mentioned... well, that has kind of always been my fantasy to. I never told you before because like you said, I didn't want you to feel that I needed someone or something more then you were giving me."

"I understand hun, it's." She hugged me with her one arm as she said that. "So what do you think?"

"What do I think?"

"Yeah, what do you think?" She raised her leg and ran her foot up and down my leg as she spoke. "Do you think we should make our fantasy a reality?" The leg that she had been rubbing me with was now draped over in between mine and she pulled herself partly on top of me. Apparently the conversation was getting to her, and me as well. Just talking about the possibility of doing something like that with her while her naked flesh was pressed on mine was making me incredibly hot.

"Reality might disappoint," I joked. " Besides, you know I have no interest in being with a man..."

"I know that sweetie," she said reassuringly. "But who said anything about a man?"

"I just assumed that..."

"Never assume anything," she said with a lower tone of voice then usual, cutting me off mid sentence. "Assumptions can be dangerous." Whenever she reverted to that husky tone of voice it mean she was turned on and ready to take control of anything that was about to happen.

"Oh...so you don't want it to be a man then?" I asked her just trying to make sure I understood correctly. Wait a minute, I thought, what am I saying. This is not going to happen! We can't have a threesome, or can we?

"I want us to share another woman," she was kissing my chest in varying spots as she spoke, "a beautiful and sexy woman. Someone that we would choose together."

"Wow," I said shaking my head slightly like I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "you've really thought about this, haven't you?"

"Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper as she answered, and the 's' had a hiss like quality. She was fully on top of me now and had an arm on each side of my body, one of her legs between mine. I could feel her upper thigh pressed against my pussy. Her tongue and mouth licked, then kissed all over my stomach until she reached my breasts. Just talking about this had gotten us both worked up and as usual Brandy was the first to initiate sex. She was so much more aggressive sexually then I was, after all, I am shy one. I liked her aggressive side though.

I closed my eyes and decided to simply enjoy the work she was doing on my tits before I spoke again. She was circling the outside of my erect nipple with the tip of her tongue, then she'd flatten her tongue and run it across my whole nipple in one smooth motion. She didn't stop there though, she'd pull back slightly and blow on my saliva covered nipple. The cold air combined with the wetness and made my nipple even more stiff, they were so hard they almost hurt. It was always a good hurt though, after she'd blow on them she'd clamp her mouth around my nipple and aureola and suck as much of my breast in to her hot wet mouth as possible. She'd suckle them like baby drinking milk from it's mother's breast and then she'd begin the nibbling of my nipples with her teeth. She switched breasts often, ensuring I was fully satisfied. She would always take her time, as much time as I allowed before practically begging her to move on.

She had been savoring my breasts for several minutes before I concentrated enough to speak again. "When you thought about it..." I asked her while running my fingers through her long, silky hair, "how exactly did you picture us finding this woman?"

"Well in my fantasy I pictured us going to a strip club..." she started to say and then sat up and straddled my leg. She started to grind her pussy and clit on my leg, riding me slowly. As she did that, her upper thing was rubbing my pussy and clit up in the process. She knew how to do this like an expert. Giving me some pleasure while she worked herself into an orgasm, but not letting me cum. She was extremely wet now, leaving a trail of her wonderful juices on my thigh as she masturbated herself on my leg. Her eyes were closed and she had her head tipped back slightly, biting her bottom lip. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and kneaded them like bread dough, being careful not to interrupt her rocking motion. With her eyes still closed she started to speak again. "We'd go to a club and pick a girl..." she started to say but her breath was so shallow from the orgasm building in her that she didn't continue right way. "We'd pay attention to her all night, show off for her a bit and then...."

"And then what?" I asked. I was enjoying the conversation, and even if it could never happen it was erotic enough just talking about it.

"Then we'd...," her words were coming in short, broken sentences as she ground her clit against my leg. "We'd seduce her. The two us... together." She laid the upper part of her body down on me now, her breasts pressed against mine as she kissed me with unbridled passion. Her tongue snaked all over my mouth as she rode me faster and harder now. "We'd fuck her... and then I'd come home and make love to you."

My thigh was extremely wet with her sweet juices. I could tell by the look on her face that she was going to cum very soon so I slipped my hand between her breasts and squeezed them gently, one lucious mound in each hand. Her body was laced in a layer of perspiration. "Cum for me baby," I said urging her on, "Cum on my leg. Oh, you're so beautiful." I pinched her nipples now and that was all she needed to send her over the edge.

"Oh god...Oh yes." she repeated while her body shook, taken over by the orgasm she was experiencing. Watching, and feeling, the woman I loved experience such pleasure had me at a boiling point. Brandy's thigh rubbing on my pussy as she got her self off on me made me ache to feel the kind of release she had just experienced. She simply lay on top of me for a couple minutes, trying to catch her breath. I didn't mind but I would need some attention soon.

After several minutes her breathing had returned to an almost normal level and she kissed me deeply before rising her body up off mine. What does she think she's doing? I wondered to myself. I'm in need of a little satisfaction here. She can't leave me like this. But leave me is what she was going to do. She slid off the bed and started to leave our room. She looked back over her shoulder at me, "I'm going to get a drink. You want something sweetie?"

I couldn't believe she was going to leave me like this. Didn't she realize how hot she had made me? "Umm yeah sure, thanks but.... " I said with confusion evident in my voice, "well, you aren't going to leave me like this are you?" I managed to stammer out. I was embarrassed just asking that but I really needed to cum soon and if I had to do it without her, it just wouldn't be the same.

"Leave you like what?" she giggled standing in the doorway of our room. "You mean leave you wanting more?"

"Well yeah. I mean I'm kind of...well I'm kind of ready now if you know what I mean."

"If I leave you wanting more then I know you'll be here when I get back." She winked at me and started walking to the kitchen again. As she walked away she called back, "Besides, aren't I worth the wait?"

She was, she really was. Nobody could ignite me like she could, she knew exactly what to do and when and for how long. She was simply amazing. She was taking immense pleasure in teasing me right now, making me want her more if that's even possible. The cupboard door in the kitchen opened and closed with a bang. The opening of the refrigerator door followed it and I anxiously anticipated her return. I didn't care what she brought to drink, all I wanted to taste right now was her. What on earth is she up to now? I asked myself as I heard her rummaging through a box in the hallway now. I would get my answer moments later when she returned, I was still lying on my back in the crumpled bed clothes.

She entered the room and at first I didn't even notice the portable radio in her hand. My eyes scanned her body from head to toe, not wanting to forget 1 inch of her skin. Her long hair waspartially draped over her shoulder andhid most of her left breast, her nipple peaked out from between the strands of her silky hair. She's so damn sexy, how did she ever fall in love with me? I longed with hunger for the woman standing before me. She walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge beside me and placed the small radio on the nightstand, plugged it in and turned it on. She flipped through the stations, stopping on a heavy metal station momentarily and glancing back over her shoulder at me as is asking for my approval. "Thought you might like some nice romantic music...how's this?"

"Nothing says romance like the screech of an electric guitar and some guy screaming at the top of his lungs," I joked with her. "Why don't you keep looking."

"How about you I leave you in charge of finding the romantic music and I'll go get the champagne babe. I couldn't carry it and the radio before."

"All right...but hurry back. I'll miss you."

"Awww I'll miss you to baby. I'll make it up to you when I get back." She leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips and then got up and left the room.

I rolled over onto my side, and propped myself up on one elbow to get more comfortable. Reaching for the tuning button on the radio I was thinking, I wish I knew where I packed the CD's. It would be so much easier. I flipped past several stations, playing everything from country to opera, finally coming to one that was playing one of my favorite songs. The soft and beautiful melody of Enyah's "Only Time" filled the silence of the room as I waited the return of my love.

"Oooh I love this song! Can you turn it up, pretty pretty please?" I smiled, reached for the radio again and did as she had asked. "So, did you miss me as much as you thought you would?" she asked with a wide smile displaying her perfect pearly white teeth as she sauntered towards me. She was carrying 2 glasses in one hand and in the other a bottle of chilled champagne. I could tell it was chilled because of the beads of condensation forming on the outside of the bottle.

"Nah... I didn't miss you as much as I thought I would." I said it with a serious tone in my voice and a stone look on my face. I was trying to get a reaction from her and it worked. I liked teasing her like that. She looked a little shocked for a second, then I spoke again. "I missed you more then I thought I would!" I made sure I emphasized the word 'more'.

"Good answer," she remarked with a smile, "I think that deserves a drink, don't you?" I felt the bed sink just a little as she sat beside me again on the bed. I was still propped up on one elbow and her butt was resting against my stomach.

I made eye contact with her and before I realized what I was saying I blurted out, "It's not the drink I want...I want you." I was beginning to get a little impatient and she was taking her sweet time.

"I see." She had that evil twinkle in her eyes that she always got when she knew I wanted her as bad as I did right now. "Well, I want a drink but... maybe we can compromise." She leaned forward and set the 2 glasses she had been carrying on the night table beside the radio which was now playing a nice Rod Stewart love song. She had already opened the bottle in the kitchen and she raised it to her lips. Knowing I was watching, she ran her tongue around the top of the bottle and then wrapped her lips around it to take a mouthful of champagne. She never drank straight from the bottle and I was surprised to see her doing it now. She surprised me again by not swallowing. She held the champagne in her mouth and with the bottle still in one hand leaned down to put her mouth on mine. She kissed me and released some of the bubbly into my mouth. Out tongues danced in the cold champagne momentarily and then we both swallowed what we had ended up with in our mouths.

She took another swig from the bottle and put her arm on my shoulder, lightly pushing me to lay on my back again. I didn't fight it and let her lead me. She crawled up on the bed till she was beside me and her soft skin was touching mine once again. "Sure you don't want another drink?" she asked. I simply shook my head side to side with a slight grin on my face. I knew that she knew what I wanted. "Well, I'm still thirsty but like I said before... I think we can find a compromise that we'll both enjoy."

She raised the bottle and touched it's cold glass to my outer thigh. I jumped and giggled at the unexpected coldness of it, it sent me shivers from head to toe. Ever so slowly she worked the bottle up from that spot, along my waist, up my side and to my outer breasts. It left a slight trail of beaded water droplets on my skin along the path it had taken. Brandy raised the bottle to her lips again, taking another short drink and then she looked down at me and smiled. "Your turn now."

She lowered the champagne bottle in her right hand towards my tummy and tipped it slightly. Suddenly I could feel cold liquid filling my belly button and over flowing to the area surrounding it. I moaned softly at the sensation of the wet liquid running out of my belly button and over my stomach and now dripping down my waist to the sheet below. Brandy stopped pouring and sat the bottle on my body again, just below my below button. She ran it down my body and over my pussy and pubic hair, I moaned again. "Here hold this for me baby." she said while standing the bottle up between my legs and pressing it against my aching cunt. I squeezed it tighter with my thighs to keep it from tipping as she leaned down and proceeded to drink and lick the champagne from my body. She started at the bottom of my waist where the champagne had hit the sheets and dragged her flat tongue all the way up my side and across my stomach to my belly button, drinking what was there in the tiny crevice. Her tongue dipped in and out of my belly button like as if she was fucking me with it. The champagne was kind of sticky but she was doing her best not to miss cleaning up a drop of it. She seemed to spend hours lapping up the sweetness she had poured on me. The cold bottle and the erotic nature of what was happening had my clit about ready to explode with any pressure or motion at all. I started to squirm on the bed to get any relief I could.

When she was satisfied with her clean up job on that part of my body she reached for the bottle and before removing it, she coyly gave it a couple quick twists and pushing it against my pussy. That only lasted second though and then the bottle was gone and moving back towards her mouth. Only this time she didn't drink from it, instead she examined it closely and found the spot that had been against my pussy and licked off the juices I had left there during her seconds of twisting it. "Mmm," she said seductively while raising one eyebrow slightly, "your much sweeter then the champagne."

"Please..." I started to plead with her, "I need to cum now baby or I'll go crazy."

"Ah ah ah..." she scolded me, waving one finger in the air from side to side, "not yet you don't. I'm not done yet." With that, she wasted no time removing the bottle from between by legs and within seconds I felt more cold liquid flowing over both my breasts. She began to lap away hungrily at my tits, first one then the other. Nibbling and biting each nipple while licking the champagne off. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, enjoying the sensations I was feeling. After no more then a minute I felt the cold bottle sliding it's way up my inner thigh again and coming to rest against my pussy. I opened my eyes as I felt it slowly being moved up and down against my outer pussy lips but without enough pressure to make me cum. Brandy was sucking my tits and rubbing my pussy with the bottle at the same time. After about five minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I ran my hand down my body and started to stroke my clit when she stopped devouring my tits and spoke. "Stop that...," she slapped my hand away with her free hand. "I'll be the one to make you cum."

"Then do it Brandy, please!" I was mad with desire that had been building in me since she had masturbated herself to orgasm on my leg before. I was reaching the boiling point and if she didn't make me cum soon then I'd have to do it myself. "Please do it now!"

"Do what shy one?" She was just playing with me now.

"You know what."

"Then say is. I want you to say it." She started kissing my breasts again. She was a little rougher this time though. The bottle also started to push against me harder and I gave in.

"I want you to..." I started to say, " I want you to make me cum...now. Please!" She just continued working my breasts and as great as that felt, I needed more. I had to have more. "I want you to eat me baby...please."

babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers