Story Of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers

"Oh, why didn't you just say that before?" I could tell my the smile on her face and the tone of her voice that she was pleased at herself for reducing me to begging for her. She liked that, she love it in fact. Right away she started kissing down my stomach and across the belly button she had drank from before like it was a tiny cup meant just for her. I opened my legs, inviting her to do what I had asked. In opening my legs the pressure I had on the bottle left and I thought she was going to take it away. She did, but not before pouring herself one last drink.

With her free hand she used two fingers to spread my red swollen pussy lips and flooded my cunt and clit with a stream of champagne. The feeling of the cold liquid running over my clit almost brought me to climax by itself. When she finished pouring she stood up quickly and ran to the nightstand to get rid of the bottle and then ran right back to the bed.

"Baby," she said, "scoot down to the end of the bed here." I did as she asked and moved towards the bottom of the bed, the sheet bunching up under me as I went. My clit and heart seemed to be beating in the same motion now as I watched her kneel at the foot of the bed between my legs, huge smile on her face. She grabbed one of my legs and placed it over her shoulder giving her even better access to my more then willing pussy.

She didn't go right for my clit because she knew within seconds I would have come. She took a moment to run her tongue along the entire length of the inner walls of my pussy, carefully avoiding my clit. Her long, talented tongue had me squirming and my hips seemed to develop a mind of their own as her tongue slipped into my hole. I raised my hips to meet her thrusting tongue and was practically fucking her face now. She replaced her tongue with three fingers now and stared me deep in the eyes, "Ohhh I'm getting close..." I said breathing rapidly as she worked them in and out slowly. I could hear the light squishing noise as she twisted them in my sopping wet pussy in search of the famous g-spot. Hearing I was getting close she broke the eye contact and lowered her face to my clit and ran her tongue around it in tiny circles, flicking it several times and then sucking it into her mouth like a pacifier. She didn't have to do that long. Combined with the fingers deep inside me I would cum within a minute of her tongue touching my clit for the first time. "Oh baby I'm cumming..." My hips bucked against her face as my orgasm ripped through me. "Ohh you're amazing. Thank you." I could barely find words at this point, let alone speak them with my breath so fast and my heart ready to explode. She crawled up beside me again and pressed her breasts against my arm and rubbed the outside of my pussy with one hand until I had stopped shaking.

We just laid like that for awhile until I was able to speak again. "Is this what our life is going to be like now? Is this what every night is going to be like for us?" I said while stroking the hair back from her face and placing a kiss on her lucious lips.

"No baby, not every night..." she flicked my nose playfully with the end of her finger during the pause, "sometimes our mornings will be like this to." I simply smiled and pulled her closer to me. "When you're fully recovered from tonight maybe we can discuss that fantasy some more. I have a great idea of a great place where we could meet someone to join us."

"Oh really?" I replied as more of a question then a statement. "Why don't we think about that some more first."

"Okay shy one. For now we'll sleep." She leaned in one last time before we decided to end this perfect first night in our new place. Softly she kissed my bottom lip, then my top lip and finally in playful fashion...the tip of my nose. "But promise me you'll think about it."

"How could I not?" I joked. "You, me and another beautiful stranger... I think 'thinking' about that might be a lot of fun so yes, I promise. Now go to sleep baby, we have a lot to do tomorrow."

babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers