Story Snippet 01

Story Info
They had tried a lot of things, but not yet another man.
673 words
3.62
12.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy opened her twat with two fingers of her left hand, spreading the velvet folds wide as she used her right hand to insert a ridiculously thick rubber dildo into her cunt. Although it stretched her nearly to her limit as she worked it deeper and deeper, she still felt dissatisfied. She wanted to feel full, truly filled by a man as he sunk himself into her, but no matter how big of a cock she found, noone had been able to bring her to what she hoped would be the ultimate orgasm. Her current boyfriend, Shawn, was amazing and wonderful in every way, except for this one thing.

They had tried a lot of things; they had used toys to try to meet her needs, stuffing her cunt with a large rubber dildo and then Shawn would fuck her, and Wendy would come close but it still wasn't enough. She needed more, to be stuffed in every way possible. Even fisting failed to bring her satisfaction. Frustrated, she began to ram the dildo into herself, slamming it down in anger. She was still pounding away when Shawn entered the bedroom with two strange men. Wendy froze, her hands stuffed between her legs, both of them wrapped around the fat rubber cock, knees spread wide and her ass in the air, her breasts squished into the mattress.

As she gasped for air and began to stammer awkwardly to the men, Shawn began to strip himself of his clothing, and his companions did as well. In seconds, three fat cocks were pointed at her. "I call her mouth" Shawn said, and then they advanced upon her, Shawn standing aside as the other two men, both of whom were generously endowed, visibly longer and thicker than he was, pulled her onto her back. One removed her hands from the dildo and then smiled as it slipped out, slick with her juices. Without a word, he took her by the arms and lifted her up into a sitting position. His partner climbed onto the bed behind her and stretched himself out on the bed, his erection pointing at the headboard. They lifted her up and with little ceremony put her down onto his Dick, which slid into her cunt easily. The first guy pushed her back, forcing her to lie down against the second guys chest, leaving her fully exposed to the room, her twat open, showing the shaft that now slid in and out of her with a lazy rhythm.

Shawn now got onto the bed and straddled her, crouching over her face, his cock pressing against her lips. She could only take it between them and suckle him, licking the length of him and taking a much of him as her could fed into her throat.

Meanwhile, the man who'd pushed her onto the other began to play with her clit, pinching it between two fingers. Her button began to swell and harden. He left her clit, and slipped one finger into her pussy along side his friends cock. He rubbed his finger up and down his friends dick while it slid in and out of her. He took his rod in his other hand and began to rub it up and down her slit, pressing his cock head against the Dick already inside her, his pre come adding lubrication. He lifted her pussy open further, stretching it out with the finger he had inside her, and began to stuff her cunt with his fat cock. He slid his Dick in on top of the one inside her, stretching her to the limit. Both men groaned as their dicks rubbed together in the small space, and as they became slick with her juices, they began to piston into her in tandem, grunting with pleasure. Wendy was nearly delirious with the sensation...her pussy was finally completely stuffed with cock on a way she never thought would happen. She sucked Shawn's dick enthusiastically, rolling it on her tongue, taking it into her throat, swallowing around it.