Story Telling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer loving

The summer continued with lots of role-playing and few stories. I eventually got "Tamara's" ass, but I couldn't get Aila to tell as many stories as I would like. She preferred to act them out, while I preferred to hear them. The only time she seemed to give me what I wanted was after I went on a weekend camping trip, which is something I do on my own several times during a typical summer. The rest of the time either she was pretending to be Tamara, while I alternated between the role of Mark or playing myself making love to my wife after she had made love to Mark. Aila seemed to particularly enjoy the latter scenario. If I was unable to get hard, she would feed me a "Mark cream pie" while telling me all the thrills he had brought her just a few hours ago. If I did achieve an erection, my wife would tease me by saying "Are you sure you're all the way in? I can hardly feel you. Maybe I should stop fucking Mark; I think he's ruining my pussy for you, honey." She'd continue comparing us, ("there really is no comparison, honey. He really is much better in bed than you are") until I spurted inside her, at which point she would feed me a "Terry cream pie", which she told me "was much less filling".

I didn't enjoy these games as much as the stories, so I looked forward to my solo outings even more than usual this summer. When I would return, then my wife would usually give in to my request for her "adventures". Usually now she would tell me about how Mark had come over to our house while I was away so the two of them could enjoy themselves with each other totally. "Oh, Mark loves the idea of making love to me in every room in the house. He gets a kick out of knowing that wherever we are or what we're doing in our home, I'm probably picturing the fucking he gave me! Isn't that wild!" It sure was wild to hear about it! She would tell me how they screwed in the shower and how he bent her over the stove in the kitchen. Or how one time he came in her three times on our own bed, "pumping more cum into me in one day than you can manage in a month!" In her stories they've done it outside by the pool, in our Jacuzzi, and on our pool table! (It's a thrill thinking of her getting nailed on the table, but part of me worries about the felt.) Sometimes she overdoes it with the details, about how long he lasts, how quick he recovers, and how he sometimes walks around the house carrying her as he fucks her. Hyperbole is part of fantasy, so it all works to keep us both turned on.

Mikael

As the summer drew to a close, I found the fantasy life start to wear thin. As Aila and I both knew, she wasn't about to be screwing Mark behind Tamara's back. They continued to spend a great deal of time together, mostly by themselves, but sometimes with Mark and I in the picture. My wife would flirt with him right in front of me, but all four of us knew that nothing was going to happen. It sure did pay dividends; each time after the four of us got together, Aila was hot for sex, with her pussy being sopping wet and ready for anything I could handle. Still, I was getting bored with knowing that nothing was going to happen.

When I shared this with my wife, she had a suggestion. "I've met a friend of Mark and Tamara's that we could add to our repertoire. His name is Mikael, he's in his late 20's, and I find him incredibly sexy!" "Do you think he finds you sexy as well?" She sometimes doesn't appreciate how sexy she is, and worries about whether men still find her attractive. Our reawakening sex live seems to have built up her self-confidence, however, and she was starting to act more sure of herself when we went out. You could see it in the way she carried herself, how she was able to look men in the eye more often, and how she was showing off more of her body, particularly her breasts. "Honey, don't worry. I know you like things to be realistic, but even though he's nearly 15 years younger than I am, I know he'd be all over me if I let him know I was interested!" "Sounds good to me! Even our fantasies should have some variety. Give me a story then, you sexy slut." "Hey, I need a little time, honey. You know I can't make up stories like you do. Your head's always thinking about something perverse!" I couldn't disagree. "Give me a few days to come up with something."

It was four days later before my wife had something for me about her and Mikael. I was sitting in the front room trying to watch a movie that my wife found childish. I ignored her complaints and jibes until I felt her hand snake into my lap. "Shall I tell you about my new lover?" Immediately, I was interested. I turned toward her. "Yeah!" "Turn off the TV, then, and I'll give some adult entertainment." My hand was on the remote before she finished her sentence.

"I took the bull by the horns and called him up two days ago. I asked him flat out if he was interested in some carefree sex with a married lady. He jumped at the chance. See, what did I tell you! He seemed as hot for me as I was for him, so I invited him over yesterday when I knew you had a bike ride scheduled with Chuck and David." I was turned on right way. I always liked it when her stories were tied to some time when she really was by herself and I would have no idea what she was up to. This made everything more realistic, and my wife had been including these kinds of details more and more into her stories.

"When he came over, he parked right out front. When I opened the door for him, I was wearing that see-through sweater you're always asking me to wear, and nothing else. He stared at me for awhile, then took me in his arms for our first kiss. His lips felt so wonderful against mine that I didn't even notice the door was still wide open. I hope none of our neighbors happened to be looking." She smiled at me as she said this, and teasingly began to lower the zipper on my pants.

"He actually picked me up and carried me into our bedroom, Terry, without even asking. He told me 'I'm going to fuck you right where your husband does, so that whenever you two are making love, you'll be picturing me fucking you instead of him. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?' When I told him the left, he laid me down and started to strip off his clothes. Honey, his body was young and hard, it made me wet just to look at it. His arms were so well-defined, and he didn't have that little roll around his belt like you have." At this, she lovingly patted my belly. "The best part was when he stripped off his pants and I got to see his cock for the first time. It was already standing straight out and I hadn't even touched it! What a turn-on it was to see a man that turned on by me! I had to reach out and touch it. It was twice as big around as yours, Terry, I couldn't even get my fingers to touch! When I put two hands on it, the head was still sticking out. I pulled him to me so I could suck on it, but it was so big it wasn't very comfortable. That wasn't what I wanted anyway. Marcus, I said, I've got to have that big black cock in me right now! Fuck me, please!"

"What the hell!" I had been playing with my dick as she told her story, but now I stopped. "You never said anything about him being black!"

"I didn't? I thought I had mentioned it. Does it matter?"

When we had swung, we had never tried any interracial match-ups, and I had never had any real leanings toward interracial fantasies. It might be a bit racist to say, but I didn't much like the idea of my cock sharing my wife's pussy with a black cock. Still, it was just a fantasy, so if Aila liked the idea of a black lover, then who was I to judge. Just so long as the idea remained in her head, and didn't go any lower.

"No, I guess not. It's just a fantasy,right?"

"Right, honey. It's just a made-up story to get you hard. Is it working?" She reached for my cock, which was quickly wilting now that I was no longer stroking it.

"We'll see. It just surprised me when you said it. I didn't know you were interested in black guys."

"Oh, I'm not. I'm just horny for young fit guys with big dicks that can fuck for hours. Now why don't you crawl down between my legs and eat me while I continue. I'll see if I can't get your little willie hard enough to fuck me tonight."

Aila pulled up the oversized t-shirt she was wearing, slide forward on the couch, and opened herself up to me. "Dig in, honey. I've got lots more to tell." Boy, did she! She told me that Markus fucked her for over two hours, starting in the missionary position as she hungrily pulled him down onto our bed. He took it slow, because "my husband is a lot smaller than you, so it will take awhile to get used to that man-sized prick you've got." I started to pull my head up to tell my wife I didn't care for that description, but she just forced my head back down before I could complete my thought. After about 15 minutes of slow fucking, during which she said she came twice, (Aila is realizing how exaggeration can really help a story) my wife said she was ready to be screwed so that she'd always think of Markus whenever she was in our bed. She got on all fours facing the mirror, and told him "This is my favorite position. Fuck me like this so I'll forget what my husband's dick even feels like." She must have known I wouldn't like this part of the story, because even as she spoke she tightened her thighs around me so I was immobile. In fact, I could barely breathe or hear for some time.

I think she said he fucked her like that for at least 20 minutes. The whole time she was screaming his name loud enough for anyone on the block to hear! She said she came another three times, "and to think, honey, you've never been able to make me cum by fucking me." When he came, she says he came with such force he knocked her flat on the bed, another nice piece of hyperbole that adds texture to the story.

They rested for awhile, and during the break in the telling, my wife took a look at my dick to see if was paying attention. "It looks like there's some blood flow there," so she took me in her mouth for a quick blow-job, just enough to get me hard. Once she was satisfied with my hardness, she pushed me back onto the sofa and mounted me. "Ready for the rest of the story, honey?" I just nodded.

After they both recovered, ("it's so nice to have a lover that can get it up more than once. Of course, sometimes you don't even manage that, do you?), Aila gave him a long, sloppy blow job. She worked to get as much as possible in her mouth because she wanted to impress him. "I wanted to be better than all those young babes he was no doubt screwing so he would want to keep coming back for used married pussy." After getting him to tell her what a great cock-sucker she was, my wife bragged "just wait until you see what a great rider I am!" With that she mounted his huge cock, and started a slow hip roll while pushing her tits in his face. After a few minutes of the slow tease treatment, she started slamming her ass up and down on his dick as hard as she could. "It was amazing, Terry! I was able to slide up so high on him before coming back down, I thought my head would hit the ceiling! You know how when I try that with you, I .. .oops!" She has been riding me in the same manner that she described doing with Marcus when my dick slipped out of her on the upswing. As she came back down, Aila bent my cock at a painful angle.

"Shit!" I pushed her off me angrily and grabbed my dick in pain. "What the fuck are you doing, you idiot?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Terry. I forgot what I was doing! I was so into the story, I forgot how short your dick is. Are you okay?"

I was feeling better already, but my dick was already getting soft. "I'll be okay, Aila" I said grudgingly. "Just be careful, all right? Dicks aren't made to bend!"

"I don't know about that, honey" my wife giggled. "Look how easy it is to bend now!" She took my soft penis in her hand and twisted it gently. "I guess it's safe to play with now, huh, honey?"

I was recovering now, and though I was still pissed, I was also still horny. "Aila, why don't you give me some head so I can get hard again, then tell me the rest of the story."

Now that she saw I was okay, Aila began to chill. "No, I don't want to take the chance. I guess it's dangerous to mix fantasy with reality. Besides, why would you want to fuck an idiot!" Christ, how could she hold that against me when I was in pain when I said it? My wife was pulling down her t-shirt and walking toward our bedroom, leaving me on the sofa with my pants around my ankles. "Why don't you play with yourself while picturing me riding up and down on a real man's cock?" Ouch! How was this my fault? "Hopefully, you won't hurt yourself. Of course, with all the experience you have jerking off, I'm sure you'll be fine!" The door slammed, ending the evening.

12