Story Telling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nervously ripped some tape off and covered the light, then pointed the camera at the bedroom door. Within a minute of my pressing the record button, I could hear voices in the hall. Just a couple of minutes later, my wife walked in, pulling Marcus by the hand behind her. Once they were both inside the room, he pulled her do him and gave her a deep kiss. Her back was to me, and as they kissed he put his hands under her skirt and raised it up over her hips. The sight of his large black hands squeezing the pale ass cheeks got me hard right away. I began to think this was going to work out fine.

After they broke the kiss, Marcus began to strip off his clothes, while Aila walked over to our walkthrough closet to go the bathroom or take off her clothes. I had hoped to watch Marcus strip her on camera, but I couldn't direct this film. Once Marcus was naked, he admired himself in the mirror. What an asshole! He definitely knew he had a nice body. "So what do you think your husband's doing right now? I can't believe the wimp lets other guys come to the house and fuck you!"

"I told you this is first time we've done this, Marcus. So he's probably parked somewhere masturbating, thinking about what we're doing."

"That would be funny as hell if someone caught him! Imagine trying to explain that! 'But officer, my wife's home fucking a black guy and I can't go home yet.' What a loser!" I could hear my wife laughing. "Hey, it's pretty cold in here. Mind if I close the door?"

Damn, that's not what I want. I told her I want to hear everything. Come on, Aila, give him a reason not to! "Not at all! Terry likes it open, but I prefer it closed." Shit!

Marcus closed the door, standing only 10 feet away from where I sat in the dark. His half-hard cock was pointed right at me. When he turned around, my wife made her entrance. She looked stunning, wearing black heels, black stockings, and a sheer black robe that clearly showed her naked body beneath it. I had never seen her wear it before; she must have got it as a surprise for me, but decided this might be a better time to debut it. I wish I could have got a shot of Marcus' face when he first saw her.

He walked away from the door and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her passionately as he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her gently on the left side. Then he lay down beside her and began kissing her again. His hands stroked her breasts through the material for several minutes before sliding down her stomach toward her crotch. He slowly slipped a finger inside her, and began a circular motion. Damn, I wish I had sound! Soon another finger joined the first, and began to move rapidly in and out of my wife's pussy. From the looks of her body, I guessed that she had already had her first orgasm!

After about 10 minutes of finger fucking, Marcus lowered his face to her cunt and began to eat her out in earnest. Aila writhed as he worked her over with his tongue, and after several minutes she began to groan and scream loud enough for me to hear through the closed door. This time when she came there was no doubt; any neighbors that were outside could probably have heard her cry of ecstasy!

It took her just a moment to recover before she had Marcus' dick in her mouth. She was on all fours in front of him, bobbing her head up and down much more energetically than she does with me. Her left hand was stroking his base, leaving at least five inches for her mouths and tongue to try to cope with. The right hand appeared to be playing with his balls. She continued this for over five minutes, before she picked her head up, and pushed him flat on the bed. Once she got in position, she took his rock hard cock in her hands, squatted over it, and slowly lowered herself onto the largest dick she had ever had (unless one of her first boyfriends was a freak!) Her face looked blissful as she slowly took all of him into her pussy in one slow descent! My wife sat astride him for while before moving slowly up and down on his dick, raising herself almost all the way off him before sliding even slower back down. Eventually, she started to increase the pace until after about 15 minutes she was slamming down on him hard enough to knock some of my books off the nightstand! With another otherwordly scream (another cum?) she collapsed on top of him.

Marcus, though, wasn't done. As she lay motionless, Marcus rolled them both over without losing contact so that now he was on top of her in the missionary position. He repeated the same pattern my wife had; slowly stroking in and out at first before building to a slam-bang fuck session. Incredibly, he lasted another 10-15 minutes before he finally collapsed on top of her, shooting his cum deep inside my wife cunt that until tonight only I had enjoyed for the past 20 years!

I had been so fascinated watching that I hadn't even thought of jerking off, and now it was too late! Oh well, I thought, as I glanced at the video camera, I had a tape almost filled already to use whenever I wanted, so I could always make up for it. I reached up to turn off the camera quietly, and began to get ready for some sloppy seconds after Marcus left. When I looked back into our bedroom, to my surprise, I saw Marcus continuing to fuck my wife! Shit, wasn't he supposed to be soft? Weren't they expecting me to return soon? Wasn't it my turn to fuck my wife?

Apparently the answer to all those questions was no. They were going at it again, Marcus banging into Aila's cunt while her fingernails dug into his ass. She looked as if she was just getting started! I had no idea where she was finding the energy? This was not just a fantasy of her pretending to keep up with some young stud; she was actually doing it! I quickly got another tape to replace the first one; it didn't look like the night was over yet.

Once the second tape was started, Marcus continued fucking her on top for awhile for a few minutes before rolling over so that he was on his back near the edge of the bed. He swung his legs over the edge, pulled himself and my wife into a sitting position, then stood up, all the while keeping Aila firmly impaled on his cock! I could never have done that at any time in my live! Once he was vertical, he grabbed her ass and began to use her as his own personal fuck doll! He was able to handle her with ease as she clung to him, letting him have her in whatever manner he desired. (This was so hot that I unzipped and began to beat off. I wasn't going to forget this time!) Her mouth made it clear that she was saying his name over and over again. It was an amazing show, even though it lasted only about five minutes. I knew I would be viewing this over and over again!

Eventually Marcus dropped my wife unceremoniously onto her ass on our already abused bed. He was telling her something, and as she got on all fours on the bed, it quickly became apparent that he wanted to fuck her doggy-style. He positioned himself behind her, and slowly, teasingly, he reinserted his cock into her soggy cunt. This time, once he was all the way in, he didn't indulged in any buildup at all. Right away, he began to fuck her viciously, taking his cock almost all the way out before slamming abruptly back in. Aila's face was forced down into the pillows, leaving her in an ass up, submissive position. Her white butt cheeks were rapidly turning pink under the assault, but her screams made it quite clear that she was enjoying the punishment he was inflicting. (By this time I was beating my meet in a frenzy, but I couldn't get it all the way up. It was just too damn cold!) Difficult thought it was to hear, at least twice I thought I heard "the best" and several times the words "big" and "fuck me" could be heard. As he continued to assault her, he ripped the robe from her body (there was one set on lingerie I'd never see her wear!) What a sight it was, to watch my wife's white body, clad only in black stockings and one high heel (I'm not sure what happened to the other one) being fucked by a muscular black man right in front of me! Thank God for video, but I doubt I would ever forget this sight no matter what!

Marcus must have fucked her for another 20 minutes, though not always at full speed. He did slow down and rest at times, but he never stopped. By the time he came this time, both he and my wife were covered with sweat. After he came, (did she cum again?) he collapsed on top of her and the two of them lay there, exhausted. After an eternity (come on, let me in there!) Marcus pulled himself up, gave my wife a kiss, and began to get dressed. Aila just lay there; she obviously wasn't going to be walking him to the door. After he finished dressing, he walked over to where she lay, gave her ass a kiss and a pat, than strode cockily out of the room.

I managed to wait a couple of minutes and remembered to turn off the video camera before I pulled at the patio door. Damn, the fucker locked it! I grabbed the tripod with the camera on it and ran around to the side of the house. Not surprisingly, it was also locked. I was forced to wait until Marcus pulled away from the house (what the hell is he doing, making a phone call?) before I could go to the front door and get into my own house.

By the time I was at our bedroom door, I had already ditched most of my clothes. Aila was still laying where Marcus had left her, her ass looking up at me invitingly. I set the camera up in the bedroom, finished stripping off, and began to play with my dick. Now that I was warming up, it was no problem getting a hard-on now! I was definitely excited by the idea of getting my first sloppy seconds. I knelt behind my sexy wife and began to slip my cock in where Marcus had just left, planning to pick up where he left off.

"Hold on, honey," Aila muttered into her arm. "I couldn't take another cock in me after right now, not even yours. Didn't you see what that stud did to me? Can you believe that size of that cock? And the fucking stamina! He's a fuck machine, honey. My pussy is all fucked out." She lazily rolled over onto her back. "I could use a good eating though, honey. A nice gentle tongue bath would be a perfect ending to a perfect night."

"You want me to eat some other guy's cum out of you?"

"Oh, come on, honey. You've been eating your own cum out of me and pretending it was Mark's or Mikael's. Now you get the real thing. Come on, honey, show me how much you liked seeing someone else fuck me."

She had a point, so when my wife used her legs to scissor around me and pull me down on the bed, I didn't resist much. Aila crawled on top of me, saying she wanted to be sure I "got all of it", and wrapped her thighs around my head. As I lapped away at her, she moaned softly, "Yeah, eat his black cum out of me. Show what a good cum sucker you are! Oh yes, honey." She was getting excited so I was hoping she might get horny enough to let me fuck her, but she just lay her hair over my cock, ignoring it completely as I ate her to another orgasm. (I wondered how many she had?)

I felt her roll off me over to her side of the bed, breathing softly. I nudged her gently. Either she was already asleep, or she was just so exhausted she couldn't move. Only now did I realize that my side of the bed was completely soaked with their sweat and juices. There was no way I could sleep in the bed tonight. Excited, and still very horny, I got up to find some massage oil and went into the guest room, where I jerked myself off to sleep while recalling the activities of the evening.

12