Story Telling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true. That was our best sex. "That may be true, but you should have told me. Why didn't you?"

"I meant to, honey. I figured I'd do it a couple of times in secret to make sure I was enjoying it without you trying to take control as you always do." I tried to defend myself, but she shushed me. "It's true, honey. Anyway, I found out that it turned me on to fuck him without you knowing. My sex with Mark was the best I'd ever had, and I know it was partly because of how nasty it made me felt, not just because of what a great lover he is. It turned me on knowing that you were making love to me just hours after another man had, and that you had no idea. It was even better when I would tell you all about it, and you would accept it as another fantasy. It never failed to get me off, especially as you ate me."

A uncomfortable thought crossed my mind. "You didn't . . . I mean, you were always cleaning up afterward, right, Aila?"

"Don't be silly, honey. There was no need, and sometimes there wasn't any time. Of course, I never fed you anything as fresh as you got last night, but believe me, you've had enough cum deposited in you that you could open up a sperm bank!" She laughed at the idea. "And you were always ready for another deposit. I remember the first couple of times you said something about how I tasted different. Remember?" I did. She had told me it must be because of her hormones changing; she was probably getting near menopause. "I so wanted to let you know that it was because you were eating Mark's love juices out of me, but it was too exciting having you completely unaware of how we were making a fool out of you. Can you understand that, honey?"

Not at all. I didn't think our relationship was built on cheating, and told her so. "Oh, our relationship isn't, but our sex life is. Without Mark and his cock, I doubt we'd even have sex anymore. You need stories about it; I need the real thing."

"How often have you been together? Do these DVD's have videos of all the times you've been together?"

My wife laughed. "Don't be silly, honey. We can't have their camcorder ready all the time. By the way, we should get an high def camera; don't they take great pictures?" She had looked good over the table. "Let's just say that he's fucked me more than you have over the past half year or so. If you count cock inches times number of strokes per fuck times number of fuck sessions, then he's miles ahead of you, honey! Remember, I was helping Tamara out too. A lot of times I was supposed to be with her, I was with her husband getting my brains fucked out."

I was at a loss. My fantasies had spun out of control. I felt like I was being cheated out of part of our sex life. I know I had made love to Aila more in the past six months than in the previous year, but now that I knew that Mark was getting even more, I felt I was missing out. "What about me?" I asked plaintively.

"What do you mean? Aren't I giving you all the sex you can handle? Do I ever deny you? I think it's clear that Mark and I both just have higher sex drives than our spouses. I think it's great we can help each other out without endangering our marriages. Don't you?"

"What if I want some extra-marital sex? I mean, why should you have all the fun? Would you let me fuck other women?"

Aila roared with laughter. "Come on, Terry! Be honest. When have you ever had much success with women? You only had two girlfriends before I met you, and when we tried swinging you couldn't get it up half the time! You have a hard time getting it up now unless I tell you a story or you pretend to be someone else, and when you do you can only get it up once. What women do you think are lining up for a shot at you?"

I didn't think that was fair and told her so. "Besides, that's not the point. Can I make love to other women if I have the opportunity?"

"Sure, honey". Aila continued to giggle at the idea. "If that makes you happy, thinking you might one day get another woman to go to bed with you, why not?" My wife had a sudden inspiration. "Hey, Mark and Tamara are having another party New Year's Eve. You could try to get one of those women to screw you. I've heard a couple of the girlfriends are big sluts, especially when they've been drinking. And on New Years' everyone tends to be wilder anyway. Who knows, you might get lucky, honey. It could happen!" She got up still giggling and walked to the kitchen to do the dishes, leaving me alone in the living room. Without even thinking, I turned the TV back on and restarted the DVD.

New Year

Mark and Tamara's house was decked out more for the New Year's party, as were the people. Both men and women were dressed more stylishly, and a number of the ladies looked were exposing much more of their bodies than they had previously. Aila had no trouble getting her share of attention, clad as she was in long, slinky gold dress scooped low both front and back. I noticed I was getting a lot more attention as well, though I doubted it was due to how I looked in my tuxedo. The party was peopled by largely the same people who had attended the Christmas gathering, so I felt eyes on me as I mingled, and often heard snickering comments aimed at me. While I got plenty of smiles from the women, they were not the types that invited my approach. If Aila thought I would make a fool of myself by approaching anyone in this group, she was mistaken. Of course, maybe later when one of them got very drunk . . .

I gravitated again toward May, who was there alone. (Bud was late coming back from a fishing trip, and was going to try to be there by midnight.) Though May was the oldest woman in the room, she looked very appealing in a conservative long black dress with slits up the side that allowed her still attractive legs to be exposed when she walked or crossed her legs. As we talked and people watched, I became aware that she was flirting with me. I began to think I might get lucky, after all. Hell, Bud was a nice guy, but I didn't really know him. If his wife liked a little on the side who was I to argue? So when after a half an hour or so of talking and a couple of drinks, she asked me which of the women here was I most attracted to besides my wife, I told a white lie and said, "To tell the truth, that would be you, May." She gave me a sexy smile, and took my hand, leading me toward to back of the house. She didn't seem to care at all if anyone noticed us, while I was hoping someone did. Are you watching, Aila? I looked around for her, but didn't see her as we entered the hallway.

We entered the guest bedroom where the coats were stored, with May taking charge right away. "Get rid of those coats," she ordered, as she reached back to close the door. No sooner had I finished the task then she pushed me down on the bed, and pulled off my shoes. With my help, she undid my zipper and pulled my pants down and tossed them on tops of the discarded coats. Without a word, she pushed me flat on the bed, and began to play with my cock and balls. I didn't put up an argument; I just let the sensations sweep over me. "See, Aila" I thought "I don't need a story now" as my prick hardened in her mouth. It was clear May actually liked cock-sucking, because she went at it with loud enthusiasm. Anyone nearby had to hear what was going on, but she kept moaning and slurping lick we were all alone in the world. While I was hoping she would stop and start riding me, another part of me was hoping she would just suck me to completion. That was something Aila never had done. I just kept my eyes closed and left the choice up to May.

She obviously had no intention with stopping the blow job; in fact, she got even louder and more fervent. She was fucking her face on my cock, acting as though she wanted to completely inhale it as her mouth went up and down rapidly on my knob. Suddenly she pulled away, and started screeching "Yes, YES!" Now I could hear the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, and it wasn't mine. I opened my eyes to find a guy standing over me grinning while he played with his dick. That was a shock, but more surprising was to find another young man fucking May from behind. Obviously someone had noticed us leaving the party and followed us. Now they were taking advantage of the boss's wife while they had the chance. She couldn't very well tell Bud that two of his workers had raped her after catching her blowing another man. She would just have to make the best of it.

May obviously agreed with my assessment. She was pushing back against the man assaulting her from behind, urging him to "Fuck me harder. Give it to me!" He obeyed slamming in and out of her with enough force to make her lay her head on my lap and wrapped her arms about me for support. She was completely uninterested in my dick now; she just wanted to be fucked. The other guy seemed very aware of this. "May, it's your choice. You had him nice and hard when we came in. You can continue working out another old cock, or you can try a couple of young dicks instead." He stood just inches from her face, waving a very thick hard cock in front of her. She looked at it hungrily, then looked into my face. After moment, she shook her head and said "Sorry, Terry, but I've gotten used to big cocks. Bud's really hung, you know. I was just going to suck you off anyway, since you don't have enough to have got me off anyway. These guys definitely have what I want", she concluded as she pushed herself back against the cock of one of them.

"Hey, buddy, that doesn't mean you can't get involved too! I've got a great idea!" The one not fucking May grabbed me under my arms and pulled me farther up the bed. Then he whispered something in her ear that made May giggle. "Alright, that sounds fun." She disengaged from the one fucking her, climbed up on the bed after discarding her dress, and positioned her pussy right above my head. At first I thought that she simply wanted some head from me before continuing with her fucking, but when I felt the second man kneel on the bed behind me, I realized I was going to be subjected to a close-up view of a fucking. He slid his large cockhead into her pussy just inches from my face, stretching her lips wide apart as she moaned in response. As he began a slow circular motion that gradually worked more and more of his dick into her, May ordered, "Now lick me!" When I was slow in responding, (hell, who wouldn't be! I didn't want anywhere near that monster!) she gave my balls a little twist. With that type of encouragement, I had no choice but to beginning working on her clit while the guy's dick bumped against my nose. Once May was satisfied with my work, she began to work noisily on the cock that that been buried in her just a few minutes before.

We continued this wild threesome for what seemed like forever, but was probably only 10-15 minutes. However long it was, May claimed that she came twice during Mr. Thick Cock's fucking. After he came and withdrew, she completely collapsed on me, exhausted, almost suffocating me with her soggy cunt. Unfortunately for me, the other guy wanted a shot at sloppy seconds, so after a couple of minutes, he pulled her hips up and stuck his own dick in her. It was much thinner, but still thick enough and longer than the first. Certainly May had no complaints at she got used to his new shape and size. Soon she was groaning loudly again, and telling me she needed more tongue action again. I continued my oral ministrations, bringing her to yet another orgasm. (I thought May would never be satisfied with just having Bud fuck her again.) The second guy didn't last as long as the first, not surprising considering how long May had been sucking him off. Unfortunately, just as he was going to cum, May collapsed forward across my torso, exhausted from the pleasure. His cock ejaculated all over my face instead of inside her, leaving me covered with his semem. While he was obviously disappointed with not cumming in his boss' wife, his buddy thought it was hilarious. "Shit, I've never seen a guy get a facial before! Hey, dude, is this your secret for keeping young?" His friend soon joined in his laughter, forgetting his disappointment quickly. May, recovering, turned around and began to giggle hysterically after seeing my face. "Terry, you look like a porn star!" She continued giggling as the two men got dressed. "Why is it called the money shot? It should be the funny shot!" Her giggling didn't stop until she had slipped back over my face, and shoved her freshly fucked cunt back in my face. "Eat me some more, Terry. I need to cum again. Do it!" I ate her to yet another orgasm and she cried, "YESS! MMMM!. Eat all that young cum out of me! Clean me up for Bud!"

Once she came, I wiped as much of the cum of me as I could with the sheets since there was not bathroom attached to the bedroom. We both dressed, with May thanking me for a great sexual experience. I reminder her that I hadn't cum, which made her laugh. "Oh, I forgot! I guess that cum on your face wasn't yours, huh? Well, the night's young. Maybe it's better that you save yourself for Aila anyway. I'll bet she's hard to satisfy in bed." What did she mean by that? "You're not planning on telling my husband about this, are you?"

"I doubt this is something I'm going to be bragging about." May giggled in agreement. ""I wouldn't mind a completion of that blowjob, though. You give fantastic head."

"Better than your wife?"

"No comparison. She's never been able to bring me off with her mouth. In fact, I've never had a woman get me off just with her mouth, but it felt like you were going to do it."

She actually blushed. "Really, you've never had an orgasm from a blow job? That sounds like a challenge." She licked her lips. "Let's see what happens later tonight, shall we? Who knows, Bud may not even make it tonight." She gave me a kiss as she got ready to leave, then made a little face. "Terry, you taste like you're the one who's been giving blowjobs. Make sure you brush your teeth before you give your wife her New Year's Eve kiss." She laughed one final time as she opened the door and walked back to the party.

12