Story Time

Story Info
My first threesome!
1.1k words
3.55
31.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amy asked me to join them, I said no. I couldn't believe she was actually asking me that. I had just met her and the guy who apparently to be her boyfriend about 20 minutes ago. I was visiting a friend in a small college town and didn't really know anyone. Then I started thinking about it. And she asked again. I decided that thinking was bad and just to go for it.

We got back to Brian's place and started by playing strip poker. I'm no good at poker and Amy said that she would keep up with me so that I wasn't naked by myself. We were both naked and Brian was still fully clothed in no time at all. He ran out to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I leaned over and started making out with Amy.. I figured, that's why I'm here, I might as well go for it!

When Brian came back and saw what was going on, the cards and his clothes were gone. He joined us on the bed and started kissing my neck and moved his hands on top of mine and over to Amy's chest. We kept going from there.. I actually found myself enjoying having Amy's big tits to play with and suck on. Soon Amy was fingering me and I was sucking on Brian. Then Brian grabbed a condom and Amy moved around to my side to play with my tits. Sometime while Brian was fucking me I reached over and started fingering Amy. It surprised even myself that I could touch a girl like that. Then Brian, still wet with my juices, grabbed Amy and fucked her from behind until she came. I cleaned Brian up and finished him with my mouth. Amy had started to finger me again while I was working on Brian.

They asked me if I was up for round two. I told them that we grabbed the last condom out of the box. They didn't have anymore and I wouldn't without a condom. Amy was dressed and out the door to get more before I could say otherwise.

While Brian and me were sitting around chatting, naked, waiting for Amy to come back, I realized that I should really have shaved. I asked Brian if he would mind if I borrowed a razor. Instead he led me into the bathroom and had me stand with me legs a few feet apart and proceeded to shave my legs. I have always thought about it, but never had a guy do it - and I didn't even have to ask!

The entire scene was turning me on and he had to hold my ass to keep me from squirming. And just when I thought it was over, he continued up to shave my pussy completely. My legs were so weak I thought I was going to fall over.

Just as we were finishing up, Amy got back. She felt my legs up to my wet pussy. She laughed and told Brian he did a good job. She got naked again and the three of us were sitting on Brian's bed when Brian asked me what I really wanted in the bedroom. No being shy, we were way past that.

And after some hesitation on my part and encouragement from Amy, I told them that I wanted to be tied up. They didn't think twice about it. Without having a chance to look back the two of them are discussing and finding the best way to tie me down and what to use.

As Amy held each of my arms and legs and Brian tied me down I couldn't believe what I was doing. I should be fighting this! My mind was going crazy and then.. I couldn't move. I no longer had a choice to fight. I was there and I was going to do this.

After I was tied down, Amy sat next to me and started playing with my tits. She asked me why I faked an orgasm with Brian. I was terrified. I didn't think that either of them knew that. I don't make a big deal about me cumming because it just doesn't happen. But it feels good, and I am enjoying myself and I want to make sure that guys know that.. so I fake it. When I didn't respond with anything other than a stunned face, she twisted my nipple and told me to just relax, have fun, but no faking.

I agreed. Not that I had much choice, I was tied with one appendage to each corner of the bed. I pulled on the restraints as Amy continued to play with my nipples.. sometimes sucking them into her mouth. Brian had moved between my legs and started to lick, rub, suck, and finger me. Amy and Brian switched places.. I almost cried when they stopped touching me.

Amy resumed Brian's activities and Brian straddled my chest and I happily lifted my head to suck his hard cock. Brian came.. in my mouth, on my face, and in my hair. Amy moved away and came over and kissed me. Then she and Brian left the room, saying only to be quiet. I'm sure it was only a minute or two, but being tied, teased and left with no way to move made time stop. I could feel the sticky cum on my face. My nipples were hard and throbbing.. worst, my pussy was dripping and I could feel as the juices ran down my ass and tickled my skin. I tried bucking my hips and squirming around but they had spread me out pretty well and I couldn't move enough to help myself.

Finally they came back in. Amy took Brian in her mouth on the bed next to me until he was hard again. He put a condom on while she checked to make sure I was still wet. She giggled and told him that I was ready. I don't know why, but when they talked about me as if I couldn't hear, it really turned me on...

Anyway.. as Brian was fucking me, very slowly at first, Amy was explaining to me that I was going to relax and enjoy as she kissed my neck. Slowly, Brian sped up and I started to moan and squeal as I got closer. Amy kept talking to me.. telling me to relax and enjoy. I tried to concentrate on her voice but it was too much. Although I am pretty sure that I didn't have a full blown, blackout orgasm, there was some sort of finish there.

Brian took Amy over the end of the bed. Her head was inches from my pussy as she squirmed and screamed as she came. My body was quivering as they untied me. Amy had gotten a warm wet washcloth to clean my pussy and face.

Brian climbed into bed with me and held me tight in his arms. Amy kissed us goodbye and got dressed and left. I think I was asleep before she turned off the light...