Story Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool," he said. "Can I check out your iTunes library? I love music and I'm always curious to see what other people have."

"Um...well...sure. Ok," she said, sort of hesitantly.

He wondered why she hesitated, but he thought this would be a good way to learn more about her. So he took a seat in the task chair at the desk. She curled up in the armchair beside him and watched his face while he looked at the computer screen. Every few seconds he looked up from the screen at her. He would much rather look at her, but he didn't want to openly stare and he was very curious about her library too.

A few clicks and he scanned the genres on her iTunes library. He was impressed. He looked up at her.

"Wow, you have an eclectic mix of music here."

"Yeah, pretty much everything but country," she smiled.

"Me too," he said looking back at the monitor, "I'm not much into country. I see you have a lot of electronica, trip hop, acid jazz. Cool." He looked back at her again and went on with what he was seeing on her library, trying to make conversation. "Reggae, rock..." he said nodding, "and classical?" He added quizzically.

"Yeah, I often listen to classical when I'm studying. Either that or the Chillout playlist," she said. He smiled at that, looked back at the computer again, and clicked open the section of playlists. He clicked on the Chillout playlist and a slow deep electronic beat started. She smiled, recognizing it instantly.

"The Chillout list is really a mix of slower electronica, trip hop, some other stuff that I like to listen to when I'm studying or... well... chillin out." She smiled again. He smiled back at her and held her gaze for another moment, until she seemed to blush and look down.

He started scanning the names of the playlists. Clearly she named her playlists in ways that were meaningful for her. One particular list caught his attention.

"To...do...it...to..?" he said out loud. The name of the playlist didn't seem to make sense. Then it clicked. Wow. His eyes went wide. "Oh! To 'DO IT' to!" he exclaimed looking up at her excitedly. "Kate, is this your sex music?" He smiled at her wickedly. She blushed crimson on her whole face and even her chest. He knew he had hit upon it. He couldn't stop grinning at her and looked at her expectantly waiting for her to respond.

"Yeah," she said, and looked away sheepishly. Damn she is so cute, he thought.

"Do you listen to it a lot?" he asked.

"Not nearly enough," she said while rolling her eyes and then she gave him a sly knowing smile.

He held her gaze and he knew that lust was burning in his eyes at that moment. He just couldn't disguise it. She blushed deeper red and looked away embarrassed. Keep her talking about this subject! He yelled in his head.

"How did you come up with that name: 'to do it to'?" he asked.

"Well it's a little more discreet on my ipod than 'fuck music'." She seemed surprised that she had even said that. Her eyes went wide, and she looked away again. The blush was creeping down her neck into her cleavage. He couldn't help but sneak another look. Looking back at her face, he smiled wickedly at her.

Oh yeah. Keep her talking about this. Keep her talking, period!

He took another drink from his bottle and decided to get a little bolder.

"What did you mean 'not nearly enough'?" he asked.

She looked back at him, her face glowing. She seemed to be considering her answer, and when she didn't answer right away, he quickly added,

"Do you listen to it while you masturbate?"

Kate looked momentarily shocked and wide eyed before her face softened a bit. He thought for a second that he had gone too far and he was in trouble for asking that, but then she seemed to calm a little and smiled at him.

She took a deep breath. "No, not usually," she answered, and she looked down again, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"Well when?" he asked. She looked up at him, her face crimson, and he looked at her expectantly with eyebrows raised, still grinning.

She took another drink and another deep breath. She seemed to resolve herself to talk about this. "Well, I usually only use that playlist with a .... um.... partner...... but it changes."

"What changes? The list or the partner?" He prodded, smiling, expectantly awaiting her response.

She took another drink before answering. He did the same. "Both," she said finally. She shook her head. To clear it? he wondered. To chastise herself for talking about this perhaps? Because she was getting bolder? Anyway, it's so cute!

She smiled sheepishly and continued, "I mean, I change the playlist when I change partners.... umm.....I mean, after I break up with someone I usually change the list because then a lot of the music is associated with ...uhhhh..... with um.... you know.....being with him......and I don't want to have that association when I'm with someone new." She looked down at the bottle in her hand while she said that last part.

He hung on her words with rapt attention. Ask something else!

"So is this a new playlist?" he asked.

"Yeah, mostly," Kate replied cryptically. He wondered what that meant, but she didn't offer more. Keep her talking, James. Keep going.

"Did you have someone in mind for this particular playlist?" he asked.

She looked up at him, met his gaze and he swore he saw something there for a second. If it was possible, her face seemed to get even redder. But again she looked away so quickly, clearly very embarrassed. She didn't answer.

"Well you've piqued my curiosity." James looked down and double clicked on the playlist. A deep slow sensual electronic beat started. When the music started, he looked at her, and their eyes met. She blushed and looked away again. He gazed at her intently until she looked up and returned his gaze. There was definite lust in her eyes this time, he was sure of it. She wants me he thought to himself excitedly. She swallowed, then she licked her lips. He watched intently as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and traveled over her full lips. Then she took another drink from her bottle.

***

I can't believe he's sitting here in my room and I'm talking about sex and he's playing my sex music! God! Do something, Kate, do something. You've wanted this for so long. Why are you being so shy?!?

She knew her face and chest were absolutely glowing bright red. She could feel that her face was radiating heat. Even though she wrote about it, she was not usually very comfortable talking about sex, especially with the guy she had been fantasizing about for months. Suddenly her mouth felt really dry (although another part of her was not so dry!). She licked her lips. She saw that he watched intently as she did so. Then when he met her gaze, he had that dark look of hunger in his eyes again. It made her shiver.

He wants you, Kate. Look at the way he's looking at you. He came here to see you! Let him know you want him too. What are you waiting for? Stop being such an idiot! She took another drink and finished her bottle, and put it down carefully on the desk, trying to steady her hand from shaking. He downed the rest of his bottle in two large gulps and placed the empty beside hers.

While she watched him, he glanced back down at the computer, and then stared too intently at the screen. The look on his face seemed to change. First there was surprise, then that intensity and hunger again, and then a wicked wide grin spread across his face. What is he thinking??

***

James looked back at the computer and noticed that instead of looking at the iTunes window, he had inadvertently maximized the word document that had been minimized there in the bottom task tray. A page of text appeared in front of his eyes. Words leapt off the screen at him: his name, her name, "fuck me". What the hell is this?

He read a few lines at the top of the screen. "James, I want you to fuck me," Kate breathed between moans. He looked up from between her legs, her juices covering his face, and climbed slowly up her body, licking her stomach, her nipples on the way. Holding himself over top of her with strong arms, he stared deep into her eyes and smiled. He held his cock poised just at the edge of her swollen sopping wet pussy. She whimpered and wrapped her arms and legs around him, forcing him into her. He thrust forward till he was completely buried within her. They both moaned loudly as he slid his hard cock into her hot wet tight hole for the first time....."

James eyes went wide and his breath quickened as he read this. His pulse raced. He immediately got hard. Really hard. Oh my god...SHE WROTE THIS! Wow. She really wants me. And she is a dirty girl. Wow. Who knew? Oh, this is going to be so good. A giant grin spread across his face. He looked up at Kate with a huge wicked smile and undeniable lust burning in his eyes.

"You wrote this," he said softly, his voice a little more hoarse than before. It was more a statement of awe than a question.

***

What the hell? What is he reading? OMG! The story! Her eyes shot open wide in a look of horror as the realization clicked.

"Oh my god, NO!" Kate jumped up quickly from her chair, and in one fluid motion, she slammed the laptop shut and scooped it up from the desk, and clutched it to her chest, wrapping her arms around it. She started to back away from James but the armchair she was sitting on hit the back of her calves.

She was absolutely horrified. She started rambling, "This is so embarrassing. I can't believe you read that. I never meant for you to see that. I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing. No one has ever seen these stories.....so embarrassing....can't believe it....I'm sorry..... I think you better go...." A constant stream of words came out of her mouth. She was incoherent. She didn't even know what she was saying.

***

What's going on? She's so upset! What did I do? What do I do now?

James stood up as Kate jumped to her feet and grabbed the computer. He didn't know what to do. He stepped toward her but she tried to back away. The chair stopped her. He put his hands on her shoulders, tried to look into her face, and tried to talk to her.

"Kate, it's okay," he said earnestly, but she wouldn't look at him and she was spewing an incomprehensible stream of gibberish. "Kate, it's really okay."

She wouldn't listen to him. She wouldn't look at him. She wouldn't stop talking. She was bordering on hysterical. Did she say I better go? No way! Not now! He didn't know what else to do, so on impulse, he did the only thing he could think of. He leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth. At least that would make her stop talking for a minute.

Out of her stream of gibberish he had noticed the phrase "these stories". He filed that away in the back of his mind for future reference.

***

Kate's eyes shot open wide with surprise. What the hell? His lips are on mine? Oh! His lips are on mine! He's kissing me! Kiss him back, you idiot!

She closed her eyes and softened her lips and started kissing him back. Then she opened her lips a little and furtively stuck her tongue forward. It touched his tongue. Electricity! It shot through her entire body. Suddenly she was kissing him passionately. Their tongues danced, their mouths opened and closed in a sensual rhythm, their lips mashed against each other. Her pulse quickened. Both of their breathing became heavier, more like ragged panting.

She felt an intense heat against her chest. She became aware that it was the laptop she was still holding onto for dear life. James stopped kissing her, and looked down at the laptop, smiling. She chuckled, still embarrassed. He gently pulled it out of her arms and she let it go easily. He placed it gingerly on the desk, and turned back to her. He held her face gently in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Kate, you are so beautiful, and so sexy," James said staring into her eyes with all the emotion and longing he felt. "I've wanted you since the first day I saw you. If I hadn't just read that, I wouldn't have known how you felt about me. So stop being embarrassed. Reading that was the best thing that could have ever happened."

Her heart soared as she heard him say these words she never even dared to imagine he would say.

He pressed his lips to hers again, and there was no surprise, no hesitation. She threw herself into the kiss. It was pure passion. This time there was nothing in between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body close to his. Everything touched at once. Her chest was still hot from holding the laptop, but now it seemed that every part of her that touched him was on fire. She pressed more of her body into his. She felt his erection against her pelvis and pressed into it. It was hot. But that seemed nothing compared to the moisture and heat that was radiating from her pelvis. She could feel her pulse throbbing between her thighs. She ground her pelvis over his hard cock, sending shock waves of pleasure emanating through her, making everything tingle.

He groaned into her mouth. While still kissing her, his hands slid down her neck and shoulders, over her back until they touched the exposed skin where her t-shirt ended. He slid one hand up her bare back, under her t-shirt, and around her side till his hand came in contact with the side of her breast. She made a little space between them and he slid his hand over her breast and brushed lightly over her hard nipple. She moaned. He kissed the side of her face, her ear, her neck, while he tweaked her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned. He started lifting her shirt.

"Just a second," Kate said and darted the few steps over to the bedroom door. She threw it shut, and it slammed harder than she had intended. Chuckling, she darted back over to him. Then, looking at him like she wanted to devour him, Kate started pulling his shirt up over his head. He lifted his arms to assist. She threw the shirt on the chair she had been sitting on, and returned her attention to his strong muscled chest and shoulders. Then he started lifting her shirt again, so she held up her arms. He pulled the shirt up over her head quickly, and tossed it aside, revealing her large round breasts.

As James gazed at her breasts, the look on his face was truly amazing -- full of lust and desire and pure enjoyment -- somewhere between a ravenous animal and a kid let lose in a candy shop. The way he looked at her made her feel so sexy.

He dove right into her breasts, with no preamble, going straight for the right nipple. He sucked the entire nipple and areola into his mouth and gently tweaked her hard nipple with his teeth.

Ohmygod.

Kate drew in a sharp breath and moaned loudly. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as he cupped her left breast with his hand and squeezed the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, while he very gently bit the right nipple in his mouth. The jolts of electricity shot from her nipples throughout her body. She could literally feel her groin swell and wetness pool there.

"Ohhhh," She sighed as her knees nearly buckled. She held on to his strong shoulders for support. She was panting heavily. He was breathing deep rhythmic breaths.

James moved over and sucked on her left nipple making Kate shudder. He chuckled lowly. Then he kissed his way back up to her lips and pulled her to him again, wrapping his arms around her bare back. They kissed again.

Oh God he's a good kisser, Kate thought.

Their mouths were made for each other, their kisses a sensuous dance. As she pressed her body against him again, her hard nipples pressed into his chest. James slid his hands down under the top of her yoga pants, tracing the thong with his fingers. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled her pelvis against him. She ground hard into his erection causing him to moan. Then she pulled back a little so she could get her hand between them. She ran her hand over the length of his hard cock and he groaned into her mouth. She could feel how big and hard and hot it was through the thick fabric of his jeans.

She fumbled open the button on his jeans and started to pull the zipper down, while he pulled down her yoga pants and let them settle around her knees. He ran his hands over her firm bare ass, and again traced the thong, this time around to the front. The front of her thong was soaked, the top of her thighs slick. He slid his fingers under the thong and they slipped easily between her engorged lips and over her slippery clit.

Her knees nearly buckled from the jolt of electricity that shot through her as his fingers slid over her clit and slowly inside her. They both moaned again.

"Mmmm...You are so wet," he purred lowly in her ear, while he continued alternately kissing her neck, her ear, her face.

"It's all for you," she whispered, kissing his face and neck. Her voice didn't seem to be working at the moment. A sound came out of his throat between a chuckle and a low growl. He returned to kissing her and plunged his tongue into her mouth, while he started sliding two fingers over her clit and into her wet hole in one fluid movement. "Ahhh," she gasped. Then he pulled them back out again, and returned with the same movement again and again. In response, she thrust her hips forward each time his fingers plunged inside her. Her moaning was becoming louder, and she was having a hard time getting his jeans open and continuing to stand. Her body was tingling and her legs felt like they were turning to liquid underneath her.

Finally Kate pulled his jeans open, tried to shove them down a bit, and gave up when they got stuck around his thighs. She finally just reached past the waistband of his boxers to grasp his large hard cock. Oh such a beautiful cock. It felt smooth and hard and hot in her hand. She would have time to examine it more closely later. Wrapping her fingers around it firmly, she started stroking, immediately causing a deep growl to emanate from his throat. She kept stroking him while he continued to slide his fingers over her clit and into her, back out over her clit and into her again and again. They were both panting, gasping for air in their excitement, making it difficult to keep kissing. She felt a building heat and shuddering contractions beginning deep within her. She knew she had to have him inside her soon.

He stopped kissing her and looked in her eyes, while they both continued stroking each other. It was so hot, so intense, the look of lust and excitement and need for each other mirrored in each other's eyes.

"Favourite position?" he asked. She bit her lip and actually tried to look away. He grabbed her face with his free hand and looked into her eyes. She was panting, her face was flushed, and her eyes were glassy and heavy lidded. He looked at her intently. "Come on, Kate" he said raising his eyebrows, "don't be embarrassed now. What's your favourite position?"

She wouldn't usually do this the first time with a guy. She would usually prefer to do something more romantic where they could look into each others eyes while they came together. But she could feel an orgasm building quickly within her and her unbridled need for release overrode any other considerations in that moment.

So she told the truth.

"Doggy style," she blurted out.

His eyes flashed wide open and he smiled wickedly. She smiled wickedly too and slid down her thong, stepping out of her yoga pants while talking a step back toward the bed. He pulled down his jeans and boxers, in his haste not caring that they were still around his knees and calves. His cock stood at attention, and she stroked it one more time before she turned around, climbed onto her knees on the bed, and leaned forward onto her hands.