Story Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks up from reading. Kate is looking at him expectantly, nervously, but a huge silly grin spreads across his face. He's never read anything so hot, and again, can't believe it's about him.

He looks up at the ceiling. "I am the luckiest man alive!" he exclaims.

Kate laughs out loud.

"Seriously?" James asks, incredulous, "You seriously fantasize about doing this to me? No one ever has."

Kate looks embarrassed again. She blushes. Then she raises her eyebrows and nods, with a sheepish smile. Her face becomes more serious, earnest. "I want to do that with you," she replies quietly, "and so much more."

James turns her torso toward him. The laptop falls off her lap, askew onto the bed. He looks into her eyes with love and longing. He kisses her delicately, with awe and reverence, but the kiss quickly becomes deeper, more urgent, hungry. His hands start crawling all over her body, pulling her closer to him.

He suddenly becomes aware of how hard he's become while reading the story. He becomes aware of his pulse, his breathing. A low growl emanates from his throat and his hands start to drift down over her belly, toward the wet heat emanating from between her legs. But something pulls him back. A thought. A nagging thought.

"Wait... more?" he whispers between heavy breaths.

"Well, you haven't read all of the story," she says softly and raises her eyebrows.

He reaches for the laptop. Now, when he starts reading again, they're in a slightly different position. Kate watches his face intently as he looks back at the screen.

While reading the next section, James keeps looking up at her, sometimes with a naughty delighted grin, sometimes with awe and longing.

***

Panting, James fell back on the bed for a few minutes trying to catch his breath. Kate grabbed a cloth from her bedside table and quickly wiped off some of the oil from her face and breasts as she climbed up onto the bed to sit beside him.

"Oh, God, Kate," he began haltingly, "that was amazing... I never..."

He looked at her and his gaze traveled over her body, with dark hunger in his eyes.

"Mmmm, now I get to taste you," he growled.

James sat up quickly, grabbed her by the hips and guided her to lie back on the bed. Once again, he admired her body with delight. Holding himself up over her he kissed her mouth and searched for her tongue. He slid down, trailing kisses down her jaw and neck, across her chest and lightly across her breast. He swirled his tongue around her nipple.

Kate was already so aroused before he even began. Within seconds, her breath was coming in ragged gasps. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and tweaked it with his teeth. Kate moaned softly. He rolled the other nipple between his thumb and index finger, while continuing to suckle her. She arched her back off the bed, gasping and moaning. The attention James was giving to her breasts was sending tingly waves of sensation out through her whole body.

He resumed sliding his face downward, peppering kisses across her stomach. He positioned himself between her legs and gently pried them wider. To be honest, there was not much resistance. She spread them as wide as she could.

James ran his fingertips up from her ankles to her knees, and up her inner thighs, causing Kate to shiver. He could see her swollen wet pussy open up for him, anxiously waiting. He could see the slick wetness pooling there. He could smell her arousal. He breathed deeply, indulging in her scent. Yet, he continued to torment her with his excruciatingly slow movements.

James watched her intently as his fingers danced ever so lightly over her smoothly shaved lips and tickled the small tuft of hair just above her clitoris. She looked into his eyes while he lightly stroked his fingertips over her, never going inside where she wanted them. She shivered again. Her body was trembling with anticipation. She was pleading with her eyes for him to give her more, to give her the release she needed.

He moved his face so very close. She could feel his hot breath on her mound. She wanted to scream. She needed to end this torment. She needed release so badly. She was gasping raggedly. Her pulse was racing.

"Please..." she whispered in a shaky voice.

James chuckled lowly and finally she felt his tongue on her lips. With a sharp intake of breath she made a noise in her throat somewhere between a sigh and a cry.

James used his tongue to trace around the outside of her labia. Slowly. Ever so slowly. She was trembling with excitement.

"James... please..." she whispered again.

Finally he ran his tongue up her slit and over her clit, and then back down to her dripping hole.

"Oh!" Kate cried out as he passed over her clit.

James did it again, and again, making her cry out each time. "Oh yes! Oh YES!"

Then James sucked her clit, causing her to emanate new noises altogether. She arched her back. He pressed his tongue hard on her clit, running it from side to side, as he stuck his fingers inside her and started to prod gently inside. She was gasping for air between sighing and moaning uncontrollably. She knew she wouldn't last long.

Writhing on the bed, she grabbed the covers with her clenching fists as her thighs started to shake. James continued his attention on her clit with his tongue. He turned his hand over inside her and started to do the "come-here" motion so that his fingers were brushing over her G-spot. This was more than she could take. The shuddering started from deep inside and emanated outward so that her whole body seemed to be shuddering and shaking. James continued rubbing back and forth on her clit with his tongue, and pressing harder and harder on her g spot.

"Oh God!" Kate screamed. "Oh James. Oh. Oh. Ohhh."

The explosions were like fireworks going off inside her. She was screaming with each new wave of pleasure. He kept pressing on her g-spot with his fingers and on her clit with his tongue. She just kept convulsing for many long minutes. Finally it started to subside. Kate let go of the covers and relaxed. Her whole body seemed to sink into the bed as though she has lost the ability to control her muscles.

But James didn't relent. He kept licking her clit. He kept his fingers moving inside her. He had her shuddering and moaning again within seconds.

With a tremendous effort, with a ragged breathy voice, she attempted to speak.

"James, I want you to fuck me," Kate breathed between moans. He looked up from between her legs, her juices covering his face, and climbed slowly up her body, licking her stomach, her nipples on the way. Holding himself over top of her with strong arms, he stared deep into her eyes and smiled. He held his cock poised just at the edge of her swollen sopping wet pussy. She whimpered and wrapped her arms and legs around him, forcing him into her. He thrust forward till he was completely buried within her. They both moaned loudly as he slid his hard cock into her hot wet tight hole for the first time."

***

James looks up at Kate again. He is panting. He is looking at her with awe and hunger.

"Well, that's as much as I'd written when you arrived," she says simply.

"Damn, you are good at that," he says with a deep gravelly voice.

She's given me a manual to her body. James thinks. He can't believe how lucky he is. He can't believe that this incredible woman wrote this about him.

He growls and pounces on her. He is taken by an overwhelming urge to try what he's just read. He flips her on her back and kisses her hard on the mouth. She responds immediately. Their tongues swirl around each other. He starts kissing down her neck and chest to her nipples. He flicks her nipple with his tongue and sucks it in his mouth, causing Kate to gasp. He smiles inwardly again noting how sensitive her nipples are.

"Hey! Come on," Kate says, "I know what you're doing. You said if I let you read the story we'd act it out."

"I can't wait to taste you, Kate," James growls.

"Me too. I've been dying to do this for months," Kate says, "and you promised."

James laughs out loud, thinking, She's trying to convince me to let her titfuck me and give me head, and I am arguing? Damn I am so lucky.

"Ok, ok," he laughs, "Rubber arm twisted."

He gets into the position she had described in the story. She pulls a little bottle of oil from the bedside table and places it on the floor beside her. She grasps his cock and licks it lovingly, looking up into his eyes with a sultry look.

"You're amazing, Kate," he whispers, and he gasps as she sucks him into her hot mouth.

They act out the story almost exactly she described. It's absolutely exquisite.

Afterward they fuck with him on top just as she had described at the end of the story. But this time, it's slow and sensual, rather than their urgent frantic first time earlier that evening. It lasts a long time, until they both come together.

They fall asleep, blissfully contented, tangled together, seemingly still trying to touch in as many places as possible.

A few hours later she wakes to go to the bathroom. She stirs and attempts to disentangle herself and slide away from him without waking him, but he wakes up anyway.

"Where are you going?" he asks, reaching out to her.

"Bathroom. I'll be right back." she whispers.

He watches her body move across the room and thinks again how beautiful she is, how lucky he is. She grabs a long housecoat from a hook on the back of the bedroom door and wraps it around her. He chuckles seeing a short emerald green silky robe hanging on the hook beneath it. Since they were already naked, she left that part out when they acted out the story.

Later when the sun is shining through her open window, he wakes and realizes he has to go to the bathroom too. He slips out of bed ever so carefully so as not to wake her. He slides on his jeans to quietly leave the room. As he's about to close the door, he gazes back again at Kate, sleeping peacefully, and watches the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest.

He marvels at how beautiful she is, how sexy, how intelligent, how funny and kind, how incredible it is that she wants him as much as he wants her, how he loves her. The thought slipped in quietly, unbidden, but it was noteworthy because it was so unusual. He wasn't sure where it had come from. It gave him pause.

As he silently closes her door and takes a step down the hallway, Mike emerges from the bathroom and sees him stepping away from Kate's bedroom.

"James!" Mike exclaims, surprised. Realization dawns instantly on his face. "You fucking dog! We wondered what happened to you last night."

"Yeah...um....I came here," James mumbles confusedly, still shaken by his realization. He smiles at his unintentional double entendre, and adds, "literally."

"You fucking dog." Mike says again, punching James playfully on the shoulder. Mike shakes his head, but with a smile that shows he's not angry. He's genuinely happy for his friend. "So..." he says, raising an eyebrow, smiling expectantly.

"Mike, I think I'm in love," James says quietly.

Mike's smile fades quickly as he realizes James is serious. James has been with plenty of girls but he's never said that about any of them before.

"No shit? Really?"

"She's the most incredible woman I've ever met. She's fucking amazing, Mike," James says raising his eyebrows and looking at him pointedly.

Mike smiles knowingly.

James continues, "but it's more than just the sex, which is -- let me tell you -- unbelievable. But, I realized when she didn't show up at the party how much I liked her, so I came over here. And get this: she's wanted me for as long as I've wanted her. Can you fucking believe it?"

"No shit," Mike says, incredulous.

"Oh and she's pissed with you for telling me to back off." James punches Mike playfully on the arm. Mike laughs. But they both turn serious again.

"Wow..... Have you told her how you feel?"

"Fuck no! Not yet. But man," James pauses thoughtfully, "I think she might actually feel the same way."

"Holy shit, James. Wow. That's... that's awesome."

After going to the bathroom, James slips quietly back into Kate's room, to find her awake. A huge smile instantly comes across her face when she sees him return. There's a knowing look on her face. James wonders momentarily if she overheard his conversation in the hallway.

"I wondered if you'd left," she whispers, a little sadness marring her beautiful face.

"You can't get rid of me that easily," he smiles while peeling off his jeans. He climbs into bed with her, and she immediately wraps her arm and leg around him and begins caressing his skin.

"So, when do I get to read another story?" he asks, eyebrows raised.

She laughs, and pulls him close and starts to kiss him again.