Story to My Cuck

Story Info
A journey from online to real life.
3k words
4.14
23k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I've started writing to my submissive about you would exactly happen if he came for a visit in real life. It started out as a fun project and I keep enjoying it more and more.


Once you make your way to the baggage claim area you will see me waving at you. I walk toward you and take both of your hands in mine and kiss both of your cheeks. I turn, leading you by the hand towards the baggage carousel and tell you to look for your bag. You're so useless and pathetic that you point wordlessly at it and I have to help you drag it off and get it on the ground.

We walk from the airport you dragging your bag as you follow behind me, being pulled along by the hand. We get to the car and I unlock it and order you into the back seat. Once you are seated I lean over you and buckle your seatbelt and make sure you are secure, patting you on knee I tell you that you are my good girl. You sit there in the back seat helplessly as I load you bag into the car and climb into the drivers seat. I start the car and drive back to the house as you slowly fill with dread, not knowing what is coming your direction.

Once we get to the house I tell you to wait where you are while I get your bag out and carry it up to the front door before coming back to fetch you. I open your door and lean in to unbuckle you, taking you be the hand and leading you into the house. I carry your bag as I lead you into your bedroom which you are shocked to find has been painted light pink and decorated for a little girl. There are crib bars around the bed to keep you in.

I start to unpack your suitcase, shaking my head at the inappropriate adult male clothing. I turn to you and say "This is entirely wrong and thankfully I have bought you a new wardrobe that is better suited for my little girl. I close the suitcase and set it by the door before turning to lead you to the dresser which you see is stocked with nightgowns, dresses, and diapers. "Now I'm going to take your suitcase away until it's time to go home because you won't be needing those clothes unless permitted"

I start picking out a frilly pink nightgown and grab a diaper and powder and tell you it's time for a bath.

So I haul your bag and the clothing I picked out up the stairs and order you to follow me up to my bedroom. I toss your suitcase into my closet and slam the door with an evil grin and then gently place the clothing and diaper for you on the bed. Taking your hand I pull you into the Master bath and instruct you to sit on the potty with the top down and wait while I run the water. Checking the temperature I add lavender bubble bath to the water.

As you watch the bubbles form I turn to you and say "Alright bitch off with those clothes". I start tugging and yanking your shirt, then pants until I have you down to nothing but your boxers. I smile at you and whip them down quickly before laughing myself silly at your pathetic little cock. Still giggling I smack you on the ass and push you to the tub and tell you to get in.

The water is warn and bubbly giving off a lovely scent. As you lie there I check the water level and the turn off the taps. I reach for a washcloth and dunk it into the water between your open legs, pull it back out and begin to lather soap in it. I push you forward and begin soaping up your bath, telling you what a nasty, dirty little baby you are. You try and protest but I grab you by the hair and whisper in your ear a threat of what you would face if you didn't be a good little girl. You attempt to protest that you aren't a little girl but in fact a man! I slap your face hard making your head spin and a slight taste of blood.

I tower over you and throw the washcloth to your chest and start to yell. "You filthy little faggot sissy, don't you ever dare to talk back to me or there will be more where that came from. You pathetic little piece of shit for that you have to stand up there in the tub and wash yourself with the washcloth. I will let you know when I feel you are clean enough." I grab you by the ear and pull you up to standing, suds running down your pathetic naked body. I look you up and down with disgust as I stand next to the tub.

"Get with it!" I yell taking you by the arm and forcing you to rub soap roughly on your chest. You slowly start to move your hand on you own free will and are rewarded with sweet praise. You smile and start to wash yourself in earnest, glowing from the praise. I slap your thigh and say "Now move your ass, and you better wash it well just in case" which causes you to quickly spin around in the tub almost slipping. You know I'm watching you wash yourself and you grow self conscious. I smack your ass and tell you to bend over, which you quickly do. "You pass inspection your bath it over my little girl."

Holding out a warm towel I beckon you out and instead of handing it to you I start to dry you myself, making sure you are completely dry. Your little clit can't help but get hard as I dry you thoroughly. I smile at you knowingly and stand up to whisper in your ear "Now to get you diapered and dressed for bed my little girl"

I pull you by the hand from the bathroom back into the bedroom and instruct you to lie down on the bed face up. I whip your towel off your body leaving you lieing there pathetic with your tiny little hard on. I take to diaper and open it up, in preparations and you start to get nervous. I smack the side of your upper thigh and save "Alright lift your sorry ass so I can get this diaper on" and you quickly comply. Once I get the diaper settled under you I push your body back down against the bed.

I reach for the powder and start to cover your pathetic little clitty and balls with powder and rubbing it in, making sure that I don't miss a single spot. As I'm powdering you my husband comes home with the kids. I yell down to him that we are upstairs and he comes up and sees me powdering you thoroughly. He smiles as I close up your diaper and go wash my hands. I come back and you are still lieing helplessly on the bed, I reach for my hubby and give him a deep, passionate kiss right in front of you. My hand slides down to stroke his cock through his pants. I pull back from kissing him and say "Let me finish up this pathetic little sissy and you keep the kids busy so I can put her to bed."

He nods and leaves the room and we are alone together again. I can see that your filthy little clit is hard through your diaper. "Sit up bitch" I order and wait for you to do as ordered. You slowly start to rise but I'm impatient and grab you by the hair and pull you up to sitting. I slide the nightie over your head and make sure it's a good fit. Smiling I reach for my phone and snap a quick picture of you sitting there on my bed in your frilly pink nightie. I pull out a pair of pinky bunny slippers and slide them onto your feet and then pull you up by the hands and lead you back to your bedroom.

We sneak past the kids and make our way back to your room and I ask you if you need to go potty before bed. You of course do so I take you into the restroom and remove your diaper and stand over you waiting. You sit on the potty as you know you are supposed to and finish up. Once your done I refasten your diaper and take you to the bed. I've had a special locking gate put all around the bed so that you are trapped unless you dare to climb over it. I point to the baby monitor with a camera just to let you know that I will be watching.

I help you into the crib and make you scoot over so that I can sit next to you and read you a bedtime story. I read you Goodnight Moon softly and sweetly but anytime I see you not paying attention you get a pinch on the thigh. Pretty soon you get the picture and start paying attention. Once I finish the story I hand you a baby bottle full of water for the night and kiss you on the forehead for settling down and being a good little girl. I close and lock the bed gate and hear hubby coming down.

My hubby comes down and wishes you a good night. In his hand is a monitor for our bedroom and he places it next to your crib. "Now you little sissy you can't play with your little clit at all tonight but since you've been so good you can listen in on our lovemaking" I smile down on you and stroke your hair. "Know this, I plan on having a good time tonight but you better get sleep like a good little baby" I give you one last kiss on the tip of your nose and turn to my husband, turn off the light, close your door and we walk off giggling.

It's still a little light out but you are jet lagged so you fall asleep easliy. Sometime during the night you are awakened to the sound of buzzing and moaning. While you are down in your crib I am upstairs playing with my hitachi. My moaning get louder as I get closer to orgasm. Your straining to hear everything, wide awake and wanting. I cum loudly but I keep going and cum again! At this point I turn it off and you hear us talking and giggling as he prepares to slide into me. You can hear the click as I take a picture and then moaning and the sounds of my slick, wet pussy being fucked by my husband. You wonder about the picture as your pathetic clit strains against your diaper. You listen to us making love for a good 20 minutes before I cum again and he is finally able to have his release. You hear us talking and laughing utterly content and then the monitor goes dead.

You lie there in bed in total darkness wishing you could have been there, that maybe even you had been allowed to cum. Knowing that I could be watching at any moment you try thinking of anything to control yourself. Dreading what sort of punishment I would dole out if you dared to disobey. Eventually you sleep fitfully as you worry about what the next day will bring for you.

Chapter 4

After a fitful night of sleep you lie awake in bed with a full bladder, awaiting to be let out to go potty. You despise the use of the word but it's been drilled into your brain that is what I want you to say. You are also still horny after listening in and having no release. It's still dark but you here footsteps across the floor and then down the stairs towards your bedroom. The door opens and there I am smiling at you. I come in and unlock the crib but before letting you out I check your diaper to make sure you are dry.

I strip off your diaper and allow you out of the crib and escort you to the potty and watch you go to the bathroom. I laugh at your blushing face as I watch you. "Now listen up because I'm not going to repeat myself, you are to stay down here locked in your crib until the kids are off to school. You are not to be seen or heard by them in the mornings do you understand?" You nod your head and finish with the potty. I stand over you while you wash your hands and are then lead you back to the crib, rediaper you and lock it.

I hand you a rattle and a handful of children's toys and books and leave you there to keep quiet while I deal with the children. You can hear the sounds of the house and the smell of breakfast as you lie there wondering what could possibly happen next.

After about an hour and a half you hear my footsteps coming back to get you. This time when I let you out I tell you to stand still and I pull your nightie up over your head and toss it into the hamper. I go over to the dresser and pull out a pink dress and turn back to you giggling. I help you into the pink dress and zip up the back and stand back to admire my handiwork. You look so adorable but I tell you to sit down on the side of the crib and put frilly pink socks and your little slippers. "I will take you to a shoe store later and get you some nice cute shoes but for now you'll have to wear your slippers."

I lead you into the kitchen for your breakfast which is all laid out for you. A bowl of oatmeal with a baby spoon, a sippy cup full of milk and a giant bib. I force you into the chair and fasten the bib around your neck and make sure it's arranged neatly. "Now little girl it's time to feed yourself and be very neat to make Mummy proud or I will have to punish you!" I pull out a hard wooden ruler and place it on the counter where you can see it. You eat as neatly as you can but you still spill a little down your bib and have a little on your face.

I come over take your bowl away and return with a wet washcloth and roughly wipe your face and remove your bib and pull your chair out from the table. "Bend over the table you messy idiot you have punishment coming." You bend over the table and I unfasten your diaper, letting it fall to the floor. You hear the whistle of the ruler as it flies through the air and feel the sting as it makes contact with your ass. You jump and yelp with pain. "Count bitch" I demand. You whimper "1" and as you do then second smack comes on. You shout out "2" and at that I start to slowly rub your burning ass to cool it down. I refasten your diaper and pull you to standing and turn you around. I take a tissue and wipe the tears from your eyes.

As I am wiping your eyes my husband comes down from the bedroom and sees us both standing in the kitchen. With an evil gleam in my eye, I beckon him over and take you chair and turn it away from the table. I push your sorry ass down into the chair and hook a finger in hubby's waistband and pull him in for a kiss. He tangles is fingers his fingers in my hair as our tongues touch and explore. I break the kiss and slide down to my knees and undo his belt, slowly sliding down his zipper as we gaze into each others eyes.

I reach into his pants and pull his cock out and slowly begin lapping at the tip teasingly, my hands cradling his balls nice and warm. His cock hardens as I slowly lick from the base to the tip before I slowly engulf the head of his cock into my mouth. As he reaches full hardness you can see my head start to bob up and down as I suck the length of his cock. My tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft making him moan.

You squirm uncomfortably in your chair as you also get excited, your breathing increasing with every passing minute that you watch helplessly. I wrap one hand around the base of his cock and stroke in counterpoint to my mouth moving along his hard cock. I taste precum and smile up at him waiting for his orgasm. I start moaning as I suck to increase the sensation and he reaches down fisting his hands in my hair right before exploding in my mouth filling it with his warm, salty cum.

I kiss the tip of his cock and swallow some of the cum. I help him get straightened up quickly and out the door without a kiss goodbye. I turn back to you and slowly walk up to you and straddle your lap. I take you by the hair and wrench your head back and give you a long deep kiss, letting you get a nice taste of his cum that's still warm. I push every last bit into your mouth before breaking the kiss. "You better swallow every last drop faggot if you know what's good for you. And get used to the taste because there is much more to come."