Story Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

"Fuck, so you don't carry it on and off the plane?"

"You see, the police can't see further than their noses. I've been stopped three times at customs on some jumped up excuse about routine checks. They go through my baggage, find nothing, and let me go. Only once they had the brains to follow me out of the airport. I went back to the hotel and laid low, had a good night's sleep while they slept cramped, in their unmarked car outside. By the morning they had got pissed off and left. So I made the collection later, as planned, if things went tits up."

"I'm surprised you handle the stuff yourself."

"Hey, trust in this business isn't exactly over flowing."

"In that case, how do you think I can just let the case go, and trust I'll see the drugs at Heathrow?"

He laughed, "I don't think my uncle is going to cross me. That is the guy you've just handed the money to. He moved out here years ago, and set himself up. The guys at this end work for him. Now are we going on the piss, or do you want to sit and cuddle the case all night?"

Welch was strangely silent on the flight on the way back. The flight attendant was most concerned as to why he seemed a little out of it. I managed to convince her he had a medical problem. Well he had been given a sedative to shut the fucker up before we left. He squirmed in the seat from time to time. Now and then I'd press the button which vibrated the butt plug, which Glen and I had inserted in his ass, earlier that morning.

When we got to Heathrow Amanda was there to greet us, along with a few other officers from the drug squad. The drug was wearing off on by the time Welch was escorted in to the customs office.

"What the hell did you do to him, he can hardily walk," Amanda hissed.

I smiled at Glen, "You might want to give him a cavity search. Have you retrieved the case yet?"

"Yes, and we caught a guy red-handed trying to smuggle it in an airport truck."

Glen and I went for coffee at the airport, an hour later Amanda came up to me with one of her officers, "We've just arrested him. You know that was quite cruel inserting that butt plug loaded with drugs, in his ass."

"Well, that was Glen's idea, just in case the baggage handler got the case a way, at least you'd find something. Glen's going home, but I was wondering, perhaps you and I could have a night in London?"

She dismissed the idea and walked away. A few minutes later she came back.

"I've left Duncan to sort out the paper work," she said looking down at her feet, "Is that offer still open?"

Amanda and I lay together in the hotel room, and started talking about Welch.

"How long do you think he'll get?"

"I'm not sure, it depends on the judge."

"Well I do know of a judge who would hang him, only he's been dead for a few hundred years."

"Judge Jeffreys you mean I take it?"

"Yeah, did you know he loved nothing better than telling the criminals what terrible things were going to happen to them? I think some of them probably looked at hanging as preferred option, by the time he had finished detailing their torture."

"What about Sharon, what about you and her?"

"I had a text from my daughter, Sharon has moved out, apparently."

"You know, I'd like to visit the Spider club again, sometime in the future."

I looked down at Amanda as she started slipping down the bed. Her eyes watched me as she looked up from my chest. How could I tell her that she wasn't exactly trustworthy with a whip?

"I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. I didn't tell you the whole of the story about me and the man I went undercover to catch. It was only when I stopped whipping him, I had doubts about him being our man, and then something else happened."

"Amanda, I think you need to tell this to a shrink."

She lifted her head, "Don't tell me you're not interested? Anyway I did see a shrink, her name was Hazel, she was 22, and sat there so sweetly in her chair in her plush new furnished office. On her desk was a photo of her in her wedding dress with her husband, cuddling and smiling for the soppy photos. By the time I had finished what I'm going to tell you, she didn't resemble the girl in the photo, her face had drained of colour, and she was sweating. She couldn't get a single word out, and she was trembling so much I thought she was going to collapse."

"Okay," I cleared my throat, "she was obviously raw, and perhaps to young to hear about you whipping him."

"She was fresh out of training I guess. Anyway, I started to untie him, before I could finish he grabbed my wrist. He offered the open cuff to me. His eyes were black as coal. I watched him pull his other wrist from the other cuff. I couldn't work out how he got out of it without a key. Then it dawned on me, he put himself in the cuffs. Something he did meant they wouldn't lock, they would just shut and appear to be locked."

"I've seen those, they do lock, but you have to turn the key in them to lock them properly."

"Well, I couldn't figure out why he hadn't pulled away, if I had hurt him so much. I just stared in his eyes, they were drawing me in. I felt weak, and not really in control. It was like time itself had stopped and that he and I were the only two people in the world. Something came over me. I lay my wrist in the cuff, like I was in some sort of trance. He called me his special girl, he told me I'd be lucky to survive, and if I did, he'd come back one day. He said he'd strip the skin from my body, using his whip. He told me he'd fuck me and keep me locked up, until he tired of me. He told me he was looking for the right girl, his special girl."

"Okay, so you got drawn in."

"I was more than drawn in. I've had fantasies before about men I've locked up. I told Hazel, sometimes I wish they would break out of prison and come looking for me. With the man holding the cuff open I couldn't stop myself. I lay my hand in the cuff. He knew, somehow he knew, or it dawned on him that I found it a turn on. When the police came through the door I still had my hand in the cuff, where it had been all through his speech, his mesmerising speech, about knowing what I wanted and how I was his special girl."

"Well wasn't that enough to lock him up?"

"No, it was his word against mine, which really doesn't stand up in court. Besides back then a few prostitutes getting beaten up, wasn't really deemed worthy of pursuing beyond how far we had already gone. So we had to let him go, I still couldn't believe it. I wanted him locked up for life, just because of the way he made me feel. We put a couple of officers on his tail for a week, apart from going to and from work, shopping and normal everyday things, he did nothing else. So the tail stopped and so did the beatings."

"So he was let off?"

"Yes, he's still on file, but that has been collecting dust for a few years now. When I saw him in the street a few months after I had whipped him, my blood ran cold. I was trembling, and those eyes stared into my very soul, but they were blue. Each girl reckoned his eye was different colours."

"So he used coloured contact lenses?"

"Yes, but the colour never hid the soulless man they belonged to. By this time Hazel was starting to feel uncomfortable, I could tell. When I told her I saw him randomly from time to time, over a couple of years, she started twitching in her chair. He would whisper to me, in pubs, in the park, a supermarket, or even on a street full of people. She asked what he whispered. I told her, he would whisper to me, how much I'd love his torture, and his cock. How my body, my very being, wanted him to control me, and whether I lived or died. He said he'd make it know I was his prize. I told Hazel I wanted that too. I looked her straight in the eye and told her, I would be ready when he wanted me, and that's when she puked. I never saw her again. I know it was just a sexual fantasy on my part. But it lived in me for years, until I tailored it and watered it down."

"Why didn't you have him arrested, when you got better?"

"Haven't you been listening? You know, sometimes when I lay in bed, I couldn't help but imagine me being presented to him in hell. He'd have me for all eternity. Whipping me and fucking me day after day, maybe in front of the devil himself. But like I say, I'm over it now. I'd trust you to live out the watered down fantasy for me."

"You mean you want to be whipped?"

"Is that so hard to understand? I'm a long time over it, but the fantasy eats at me still. When I walked into your club, I knew I could kill my fantasy by playing it out. I've already acted out the first part with you. Now I need you to help me with the rest."

"Even if I thought it was a good idea. I don't think you could handle it, without any damage to yourself."

"I thought you'd say something like that. I have had three men who I've tried to live it out for me, each time it stopped short of what I thought it would be, although I don't mind the pain."

"I doubt you'll ever reach the intensity you're looking for."

"I will, with you. I even thought about Griffin whipping me, the officer who presented me with the cane when Bates retired, does that shock you?"

"A little, but I guess he would be a natural choice. He wanted the promotion you were both after. I can imagine him getting off on whipping you too, and then he would he want to fuck you?"

"Good God no, I wouldn't let him."

"That's half the trouble, and why you haven't got full satisfaction from it. I'm guessing Griffin wants to fuck you?"

"Of course he does. It would be his revenge for not getting promotion."

"Well I guess it is obvious then. You are a sub, and sub's need domination. Controls can be put in place, but Griffin wants to humiliate you, like he did dropping the cane on your desk?"

"I play that over in my head sometimes, but I don't want him fucking me."

"Your suspect said he wanted to fuck you. Did he say anything else?"

"He told me, he was my master, and he would be all powerful, and I'd be his plaything."

"Did that turn you on?"

"Yes, I guess it goes with everything else. To be under his control like that, to be his toy to do as he wishes, ridiculed I guess, does turn me on."

"Did any of the others you tried to live out your fantasy with fuck you?"

"One man did, but he couldn't hold on. Also I need to deserve it. I'm sure you can imagine I can be a right bitch. I need, I think to have the tables reversed."

"I see now. Just say if you could wind Griffin up, like he did with you. If for example, you dropped the cane in front of him, like he did with you that might be a way of deserving it. Of course he would want to fuck you for his own ultimate satisfaction.

"Are you saying if Griffin fucked me it would complete everything?"

"Probably, obviously you don't want your skin stripped from you body, but Griffin fucking you would mean that you've lived out as much of your fantasy as you can, but you'd have to deserve it. Imagine what he'd feel like knowing he fucked you, the hard nosed bitch detective."

"I can see that I guess...would you fuck me?"

"I already have, surely you noticed?"

She smiled, "You know what I mean."

"Yes, but I think that wouldn't work. I think I should whip you, and Griffin should be there to watch, and then fuck you. I'm not saying it would reach the heights of your fantasy, but it would recreate the hopelessness you feel in your fantasy, and the humiliation of being Griffin's fuck toy for the time. Plus I'd have to put a twist in there somewhere."

"Like what?"

"It is nothing for you to worry about, just something to heighten the arousal, and give you the feeling of not being in control, and helpless. The only thing is, if Griffin did fuck you, he might want a repeat."

"If he did fuck me, how could I make sure it was a one off?"

"Several ways, is he married?"

"No."

"There are still several ways. It's a lot to think over Amanda."

"But you are thinking about helping me, right?"

"Yes, I'll admit it does have a certain appeal, but I take it you and Griffin, don't see much of each other now?"

Amanda smiled to herself, "Well, that's going to change soon. He is being transferred; he will be working for me on the drug squad. What are you smiling at?"

samdare
samdare
29 Followers
12