Storytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I risked a quick glance to find you sitting back in your chair looking relaxed, one hand behind your head, the other idly fondling yourself. Holy fuck this was hot. My words stumbled and caught. I took another drink and cleared my throat, trying to work moisture around my tongue so that I could keep reading.

I schooled my wandering thoughts and ignored the growing need between my legs. I squirmed; my panties were damp. Watching me, you smirked as if you knew my thoughts. This made my situation worse. I forced myself to continue.

Only a few sentences later I heard rustling, bringing my attention to you again. You had your pants down around your ankles and your cock rested semi-erect against your thigh. Jesus, fucking magnificent. You squeezed lotion from a small bottle into your hand. Looking back at me, your smile held wicked intent as you smoothed the lube along your length and began to stroke yourself.

In rapt fascination, I watched you bring yourself to attention. The lube gleamed wetly, accentuating every enticing detail of your gorgeous cock. Eager little shivers of need traveled up my spine in response. I bit my lip. Hard. It was nearly impossible to tear my eyes away from what you were doing and back to the unfinished story.

Emboldened by your immodest display, I reached back to unclasp my bra and pulled it off. I sat up straighter, the unbuttoned front of my dress falling further open to expose my breasts. I pulled my loose hair around for some concealment, the ends of my hair just brushing my nipples. My breasts hung soft and heavy with ruddy, dark rose areolas and plump nipples losing their shyness with the exposure. I hoped you were pleased by them and then dismissed the thought. You either liked them or didn't. The story was not over.

I picked up the sheaf of papers again. I had reached the point in the story where you were doing some devastating things to me. It was nearly impossible to keep reading with you pleasuring yourself right in front of me. Fuck the words, I wanted to watch you. Burning, my entire being reverberated with want. I had to finish and get out of here. I wondered how far I would make it towards home before I would have to pull over and relieve this ache.

My skin felt tight and confining. I thought about sliding a hand down, feeling my own slickness, answering my tremendous need to be touched. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I needed physical contact in a horrible way. I kept reading anyway. I thought by the time this was through, I would come with the slightest caress.

I was slowly going insane when I began reading of the things I wanted to do to you. You were so close, just a few steps away. What would you do if I dropped to my knees before you, leaning forward, my hair tickling your thighs as I tasted you like I longed to do? Would you stop me if I set my written words to action? I reminded myself that was not my purpose here. I kept reading, coming to the end of the story while listening to the unholy, erotic sounds of your self-pleasure.

I sensed you moving and looked to see you standing within my reach. Your gorgeous cock was glistening from the lotion, and so swollen it looked fit to burst. Scrumptious, I thought. A vivid image of taking you into my mouth filled my mind. I imagined how you taste, how my lips would feel stretched around you. Saliva filled my mouth and I swallowed convulsively. The temptation was too much.

I unfolded my legs and slowly sat forward. I watched my hands reach out and run up your thighs. I felt the taut leg muscles flex beneath your heated skin. I continued to my objective, thrilling at the feeling of my open palm sliding along your length.

You felt like satin covered steel twitching in my firm grasp, responding to my exploring fingers. Biting my lower lip in anticipation, I grasped the base of your shaft tightly and pulled you closer to me. My lips parted to reverently lick your swollen crown. I heard you groan.

Encouraged, I indulged myself in the pleasure of bathing your cock with my tongue. I tasted only the lotion at first, making me impatient to really taste you. I took more of you into the hot, wet recesses of my soft mouth. I soon lost myself in the feel of you on my tongue. Wanting more, I drew you deeper until I felt you pressing against the back of my throat. I moaned around your cock.

I pulled my lips slowly back along your shaft, sucking hard enough that your cock came out of my mouth with an audible pop. Smiling in delight, I gripped your shaft in my fist and let my tongue flicker over and underneath the head of your cock, and then delve into the tiny slit.

There I tasted you, the sweetness of your arousal that leaked from you in tiny droplets. I lapped greedily to get as much as I could. I heard a soft moan from you and answered with my own, lost in my worship. Moving mouth and hand in unison, I began trying to milk every bit of your essence I could get. I felt you tense and let my rhythm quicken, the rude wet sounds filling the room. I felt your hands on the back of my neck and then grasp my shoulders. Grunting, you pulled yourself away from me. A sound of dismay escaped my lips as you walked around behind my chair. I wasn't anywhere near done.

Then I felt your hands at my neck, lifting my hair back and fully revealing my breasts. Your hands trailed down the skin of my neck, brushed against my collarbone, and across the tops of my breasts before cupping and lifting them. Your hands on my skin felt incredible, far better than my imagination had allowed. I arched my back to press myself into them. Your fingers rolled over my nipples and I shuddered as they stiffened and darkened to deep rose with arousal. The last of my critical thinking ability left me.

I reached down to gather the fabric of my skirt in my fist. I pulled, feeling the hem inch up along my shins and over my knees. I gathered it back so I could slide my hand down; I needed it too bad now to think. My panties were white and so thin as to be nearly transparent. I knew the sheer fabric revealed the trimmed, dark hair between my thighs. The smooth material confined me, emphasizing my secret pout. I let my hand trace the shape of my sex, teasing and pinching my lips until they were thick and swollen. My clit began to throb for attention. I didn't answer the need yet, my fingers traveling down to find the crotch of my panties nearly soaked through.

"That's it." Your voice behind my ear made me shiver.

I loved the rough feel of your hands on my soft breasts and a small moan escaped me. Unable to resist, I let my middle finger tease up and over my clit, sending a spike of pleasure through me, making me ache for more. I slid two fingers to either side of my clit, pressing down on the moist fabric so it clung to my shadowy cleft.

I watched your right hand move from my breast to the band of my panties. My knees parted as if they had a mind of their own, revealing the aroused flush of my sex through the thin panties.

"This is what you want." Your fingers slipped under the elastic to glide down to my slit. I sighed, letting loose a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I want it all.

"Fuck that feels good." I murmured as I closed my eyes, your hands igniting currents of pleasure everywhere they touched me.

When your fingers brushed my clit I gasped, the shock jolting me. My hips rose in the chair, a silent plea to you for more. You leaned further over me and your hand slid under my ass, preventing me from settling back down into the chair. You kissed my neck, making me tremble, and bent further to kiss my breast.

"Yes," I whispered. Jesus your hands felt incredible.

I watched you hook your thumb beneath the elastic of my panties and slide them down my thighs and over my knees to drop down around my ankles. You released me back into the chair. Suddenly feeling too exposed, I closed my legs and grabbed my skirt to pull it down.

"No you don't." Your sharp growl stopped me, the sound sending an erotic frisson through me. You trapped my hand with yours. I froze, my need an agony, yet still self-conscious.

You squeezed my hand before releasing it, and then trailed down the inside of my thigh until the side of your hand pressed against my cleft. Groaning softly, my knees parted just a little, my body responding and wanting more. My breath caught when your fingers stroked me, tracing my inner lips and causing me to flush hot all over. When you sank a finger inside me I knew I was going to come undone. Concerns of modesty fled.

"Yes, fuck, please, don't stop." I was starting to pant.

Your other hand still cupped my breast, occasionally toying with my nipple. Now you pinched my nipple while your exploratory finger, slick with my juices, slid over my sensitive button and rubbed it. I twitched and stiffened, moaning louder as you connected the current from nipple to throbbing clit. I started writhing under your attentions, little noises of pleasure escaping between gasps. You had me so close; the building pressure was sweet torture.

When your hands stopped and left me, I whimpered and opened my eyes. Your head came over my shoulder as you took a nipple in your mouth. Exquisite pleasure surged within me as you suckled first one, then the other until both my nipples were stiff and aching. My breathing became ragged. You backed away and moved around my chair until you were standing in front of me. Looking down at me, my breasts and glistening cunt exposed, you took hold of your cock again.

I watched you, captivated and dizzy with how erotic it was. What a gorgeous sight, with that splendid cock in your fist, stroking it slow, then faster. Your eyes were half closed but fixed on me as I sprawled in the chair before you. Seeing your face taut with the pleasure you were giving yourself was driving me mad. I squirmed, squeezing my thighs together, and almost came.

I leaned back in the chair, enjoying the view. I began to touch myself again, spreading my legs. I toyed with my cunt, smoothing my juices along my lips until they were slick and gleaming. Pinching, stroking and teasing myself, I tried to keep my eyes open so I could watch you. I felt the air cold on my nipples, wet from your mouth. I ached; I desperately needed to come.

I began to circle my clit and watched your reaction, excitement building in your face. I used my other hand to pull my outer lips back just enough to expose my inflamed nub, blushing and swollen enough to peek from beneath its protective hood. I stroked it with the pad of my middle finger, ever so lightly, back and forth, making myself shudder.

There was a sheen of sweat on your face as your pleasure mounted. I switched back to slow circles on my sweet spot, small jolts of electricity igniting inside me. My pussy clenched as I watched you getting closer, your engorged cock looking delicious and ready to explode.

My fingers matched your rhythm. My hips began to make little fucking motions, the muscles inside me tightening hungrily as I watched you, frantic to be filled, wanting more, wanting to feel you thrusting inside me. My other hand crept up to cup my own breast, to twist and squeeze my nipple.

Your body shivered and your cock seemed to pulse in your hand. Your arms and stomach were so tense, the muscles in your thighs twitching. I could see you were close to erupting. I wanted to see you come all over me.

"That's it, Doug. Oh god, yes." My own hands just as busy, my fingers fast and frantic. "Fuck, yes, come for me. Come all over me."

You stepped forward and with a moan, released your load over my chest, across my tits. It felt warm where your cum landed on me and cooled rapidly in the air. I shuddered and closed my eyes, my hands busy, faster and harder.

My thighs quivering and head thrown back, the vivid image of you coming all over me and urgently wishing you had driven your beautiful cock into me, I crested. My body went rigid as my orgasm pulsed through me in wave after wave of rapture. I cried out, muscles snapping taut and then contracting as I convulsed.

I slowly came to my own again, the ripples of pleasure subsiding to relaxed satiation. I slumped back into the chair, my tits heaving with my panting and shining where your seed decorated me.

"That looked pleasant."

My eyes fluttered open to find you watching me with that wicked curve to your lips. I only smiled, unable to speak just yet.

You turned and padded barefoot and naked over to your desk. I sat up, trying to gather my wits. I tugged my skirt down and brushed my hair back out of my face with my fingers. I heard you approach and saw you offering me some tissues. I took them with a shy smile and wiped you from my chest, my underwear still around my ankles. I stood and pulled them up, wrinkling my nose at how cold they felt against my overheated and sensitized sex. You retrieved your pants as I fastened my bra and began doing up the buttons of my dress. I spoke as I finished the last few buttons.

"So, um, did I do okay?" I could feel myself blushing. Again. Goddammit. I quickly added, "Reading, I mean."

You stepped up close to me, pants still gripped in your hand. Your predatory gaze fixed on me, pinning me neatly into place, making me swallow hard. I could feel the heat radiating off your bare chest. You tucked my wayward bra strap into place and traced my collarbone. I both shivered and flushed with heat. Your knuckle ran along my jaw and I struggled to fight the immediate reawakening between my thighs.

"You were perfectly lovely. Thank you."

"Yes, well," I had to clear my throat. "I enjoyed myself thoroughly." I tried for a sly smile.

Feeling bolder, I placed my hands flat on your abdomen, feeling rigid muscle beneath my palms. I ran them slowly up over your chest, delighting in the feel of your furred chest and the contrast to smooth skin as I continued over your shoulders. I let one hand linger on the back of your neck.

"This was an awfully devilish idea. I'm curious if you have any more equally deviant proposals." I was shocked at the candid words spilling over my lips. Before I could over think it and start spluttering, I smiled wickedly and added, "Let me know if you do, huh?"

"I've a few thoughts." Your face remained expressionless but for your eyes. They told me you were seriously contemplating more depravities right then. You had no right, I thought, to be able to make my pulse beat triple time with a simple look.

You said no more. I broke eye contact and let my hands drop to my sides before they got greedier. I wandered over to the windows. Full dark had arrived and the moon had yet to rise. All I could see was our reflections. I saw you turn and start clothing yourself. I observed you as you pulled your pants up over your hips. You moved with an economy of motion that was graceful rather than stilted. Hmm, I thought, I may have a proposal or two myself. I wondered if you would be game. I decided I would present you with a dare of my own. But not tonight.

I said my goodbyes and you saw me out. Walking down your driveway, I saw the wedge of light from your open door dwindle and disappear as you closed it behind me. Heading towards my truck, I heard the raven caw once into the night. Was it the same one? I smiled into the darkness towards the sound as I came to stand beside my vehicle. I couldn't see him, but I appreciated the sentiment.

"Thanks, Corvid, me too. Glad I didn't chicken out. Definitely worth it."

I got into my truck and turned the ignition, the engine roaring to life. I took a moment to just be. The languor in my bones was wondrous, especially in contrast to my earlier tension. Twisting to grab my seatbelt, my skin pulled tight in all the spots where the remnants of your seed had dried on me. I laughed aloud, reveling in the feeling, and pulled out onto the street knowing I was driving home with some of you still on me.

12