Stowaway Monsters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just shook her head and squeezed me harder. "I missed you so much, Esther. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. I was so angry at you and myself and everyone for the longest time. I always thought you'd forgotten me. It doesn't even feel like I'm really here right now. With you. This is everything I'd always wanted. You've no idea. I love you so much."

Gently, I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled into her. I was finally confident about one thing. She was worth it. "I love you, too."

That night we made love and opened up to each other in ways that we hadn't before because of our fears. I was convinced. I was in love with her.

For five more years, I ended up staying in Michigan. After a year, I'd gotten my own apartment, one that was close to Kim's of course, and Joanna had gone off to college. She'd grown to be a beautiful and mature woman, something I had the pleasure to witness. No longer was she the girl she used to be. She was better.

After four years she'd earned her bachelors and within three months, we'd decided to go to Korea together. I wanted to show her the other side of me. All of me. She'd missed so much of my life and wanted to know everything, so we left.

But Michigan was our true home. We knew that in our hearts, and after a year in Korea, we came back home and had our wedding here. Our lives were only going to get better, now that we were together.