Straight Best Friends Roll Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn was trying his best to breath through it all.

"You okay?" Peyton asked him running his fingers through his hair again, and Finn nodded with a pained smile. They kissed in a sexy, natural sort of way, and Peyton pushed further into his friend

"Mmmmuughghhh fuckkk," Finn moaned. It was one of the craziest pains he'd ever experienced, and yet for some mindfuck of a reason, he was also absolutely loving this. He was actually being fucked by another guy and he was loving it—whoa.

The feeling of Peyton's balls pressed flush against his ass cheeks made Finn gasp as he realized Peyton had totally bottomed out. He was roiling in the pleasure of being absolutely filled by Peyton's tool and his mind was still downloading all of these files that seemed to be reprogramming him with each new second. It was a revolutionary sort of sexy that he was feeling.

And as the pain subsided a little and the horny remained, he began to go crazy with just how much he wanted Peyton to start fucking him harder.

The boys kissing grew harder again as Peyton began to pull out and push back into his friend.

"You can go harder if you want." He said confidently to Peyton in between their kisses.

Finn's moans were ridiculous uncontrollable. He was in heat. Peyton started to fuck him a little harder and a little faster.

"Ugh. FUCK, Fuck, yes. FUGHH, Mmmm, yeah, fuck, oh fuck...FUGGH...FUGHH ME!" He moaned over and over again. Peyton would kiss him in between these loud sounds as the boys continued their sudden fuck-fest.

Peyton sat up now while Finn stayed laying down with his legs still wrapped around his friend's waist. Peyton had a six-pack that looked even better when he was in the middle of fucking. He continued his thrusts into Finn from this new position as Finn enjoyed the feeling of his friend's hands on the tops of his legs and hips while he fucked him. He was also noticing that he was very turned on by Peyton's masculinity and attractiveness. It was one thing to experiment with a guy—it was another thing entirely to be enticed and sexually attracted to them beyond the curious fringes of the ideas of being straight.

Every line bends eventually.

Peyton's cock pounded into the deepest depths of Finn's bowels and the boys bombastic in their bliss. Finn's own cock was harder than he had ever felt it and Peyton noticed his friend's throbbing boner bouncing up and down up while he fucked him.

He brought his hands over and began to jack him off while he continued taking him. Peyton was loving how tight Finn was—it was the tightest ass he'd ever been inside. It was tighter than the 19 year-old girl that he'd met in a hot yoga class earlier than year that he quickly found out was a freak in bed. He liked how hard Finn was in his hand while he fucked him. It was sexy seeing how much he was enjoying it as he played with a hard cock for the first time. Finn gyrated his body on Peyton's large penis as it continued to pull all the way out and then push all the way back in. He loved the feeling of Peyton's hand-job while they fucked. It was slow and sexy and everything was so Goddamn mother fucking unexpected. Holy Fucking Jesus It Was Hot.

Finn didn't really know what he was doing, but he was pushing his ass up to meet Peyton's thrusts and he was becoming more and more willing to take the hardest fuck possible. He was absolutely loving every second of his first sex with another guy and he smiled through his moans each time Peyton would bottom out inside of him.

"Dude, I'm gonna cum soon." Peyton said finally and he began to pound Finn harder into the carpet as Finn moaned wildly along with his friend's powerful lunges into him.

"Mmmmm, yes...cum inside meeeeee!" Finn couldn't believe how badly he wanted his friend to cum inside of him, but that thought was totally driving him crazy as he begged Peyton for his cum.

"Ughhhhh fuckkkkkkk!" Peyton moaned and his fattened Dodger Dog exploded in Finn's overstuffed buns.

Finn could feel a warm liquid flooding his ass. He could hear the squishy juiciness of his bottom as Peyton's last few thrusts carried far beyond the very end of his orgasm as he finally came to rest on Finn's chest still fully impaling him.

They kissed again and it was a tired sort of desperate kiss. Ecstasy had just led them into the world of naughty, kinky, dirty, crazy sex, and they were just getting started. They laughed as Peyton's cock throbbed a little in Finn's ass and he smiled at the amazing feeling.

"Dudddeeee...that was fucking incredible."

"So like...we just had sex, right?!" Peyton said, and they laughed again.

"We had gay fucking sex, dude." Finn smiled at his friend.

"Yeah, I guess we did, didn't we?" Peyton said, blown away at that thought but not turned off by it.

"Hey, this roll is in a really good valley right now...you wanna take a shower and just enjoy the way the water feels?" Finn asked his friend as he slipped his cock finally out of his well-used asshole.

"Fuck, yes! Great idea, man." Peyton approved immediately of the idea. If soft blankets and seductive sexual activity was heightened on MDMA, being in a hot stream of water was just one more dazzle of mind pizzazz to take advantage of. The all night shenanigans continued.

Peyton grabbed his large water bottle that he'd bought on the way over and he followed Finn into the bathroom as they turned on the shower. They didn't turn the lights on, rather, Finn lit a couple of different candles and then stepped into the hot stream in the mostly dark shadows of the room as Peyton followed him in. They stood close to each other in the dark shower spray as Peyton opened up the water and took a large drink. He handed Finn the water bottle and Finn took a large swig and then they put the water on a nearby shelf. They stepped into each other again to kiss softly in the very hot liquid.

If the kissing in the living room on all of the many comfy blankets had been nervous or exciting or just new and terrifying, this kiss was different. They kissed like long-time lovers might kiss. It was intimate and familiar. It was second-nature. It was defined. Peyton's tongue danced inside of Finn's mouth and Finn parried and darted his tongue back into his friend's mouth as they glided their snakes over each other's lips and bit each other occasionally which only turned them on more.

They were three hours into their roll by now and feeling very good. They were both still incredibly horny, as Peyton's cock had returned to half-mast status which he was amazed by, considering that E could be a very big boner killer. Apparently the arousal of the situation and the calm they maintained with each other was enough to overpower such issues.

Finn was incredibly turned on as he thought about the fact that he had willingly taken a cock up his butt. Now he was unleashed as the drug kept him fully open to whatever the fuck he wanted to do next.

And he showed what he wanted as he dropped to his knees in the hot spray of the water and took Peyton's recovering fire hose in his hands for the first time.

Fuck, he had an amazing cock. Holding it felt like holding something powerful. He was in a trance at the way it made him feel. He was seduced at how dry his throat got just looking at it. He gulped and then pushed it against his lips for the first time as Peyton pressed his hands against the side wall and watched his friend take him into his mouth for the first time.

Finn moaned around the cock. He had a cock in his mouth. An actual cock. His lips were so stretched and he breathed in the musky scent of water and soap and his own ass juices. There was no way he could go further than halfway down, but he pulled his teeth up to the best of his ability and tried to use his lips and his tongue to make Peyton enjoy every damn second of the mood Finn was in. Finn felt...slutty. He wanted to be...slutty. He was rolling and he was smacking his lips and he was bobbing up and down on this beautiful ass-destroyer and all he could think about was all the ways that he wanted to worship this cock tonight. He slobbered desperately over it in the sluttiest possible way he could.

Peyton returned to full eight-inch glory in his buddy's dedicated mouth and after a while Finn pulled himself back up to kiss his friend again.

He turned away from Peyton now so his back was to him and he enjoyed the way Peyton's body came in behind him to hold him as his dick pressed up against his ass again. Finn was feeling very special. He was feeling very submissive but also, very trusting that Peyton was going to fuck him right and do him how he needed to be done. It was quite a thing to be totally taken.

Finn enjoyed the hot water spray crashing over his chest and down on to his own gigantic hard-on. The honesty of the drug continued to spill out of him and quench him in these absolute explosions of heady ecstasy—the most accurately named drug of them all for sure.

He grabbed Peyton's neck behind his own head and brought his lips up to whisper into his ear.

"I want to be a slut for you tonight." Finn said earnestly, and Peyton squeezed him tighter around the waist as he rubbed his penis up against his ass. Finn naughtily pushed back to meet each maneuver.

"Yeah?" Peyton said, a bit surprised at just how much he was enjoying his friend's submissive side. It was hard to get girls to act this way for him, at least...to such a degree that it was fully and completely without exception or whatever included neurotics might accompany said fantasy.

"Yeah...I want you dominate me tonight. I want you do whatever you want to me. I don't care how nasty it is...I'll do whatever you tell me to do tonight. I'll take your cum wherever you tell me to. I'm so fucking horny for you right now." The words spilled out of Finn like kinky Shakespeare drunk off mulled boner wine. The power of Peyton's masculine body and the smell of his musk and the way his body hair felt and even the way his lips tasted and the way his five o'clock shadow scratched against him, even the faintest wisp of his fading aftershave—all of it made up the ingredients of this slutty potion that Finn felt like he had consumed too much of. He needed it. He needed it badly.

"I'll dominate you. I'll turn you into my slut tonight if you want me to. I'll make you beg for my cock like a dirty little whore and I'll completely convert you. Do you want me to make you bi? Or do you want me to make you gay?"

"Mmmmmm, fuckkkk," Finn moaned at those last questions. This was fucking insane. His ass was clenching and unclenching from Peyton's teasing head as Peyton grabbed his cock and ran it up and down Finn's ass crack, refusing to give him what he wanted.

"Yeah? You want me to turn you into a gay little cumslut with my cock, don't you?" Peyton asked him forcefully.

"Yesssss!!" Finn moaned as he felt Peyton's tongue lick up his neck and bite his ear. He giggled and he felt like a naughty slut being teased like this by a strong man.

"Yes what?" Peyton asked him. He wanted to see how far he could get Finn to go.

"Yes, Daddy!" Finn moaned.

Peyton lined up his cock and thrust the entire thing back inside of Finn's ass. Finn had just called his best friend "Daddy". Neither of them had expected that. But now the dynamic had been clearly defined. Finn wanted Peyton to be a dominant Daddy. Peyton wanted Finn to be his little cumslut. And they were both hard as diamond.

"MMMmmmfffkkkk!" Finn moaned.

"Yeah, take my cock from behind you dirty little cumslut." Peyton said to him as Finn bent forward under the water and put his hands against the wall in the classic police 'assume-the-position' pose.

"Yessss, fuckkkkk meeeee." Finn moaned as Peyton held on to his hips and thrust back and forth into his bottom with intense pounding, water-splashing bombast. He was going to make Finn the biggest cockslut ever. He was absolutely determined to make this a reality.

Finn was on fire. He had never been so turned on in his entire life. Peyton was completely taking him like the most eager summer camper at The Slutty Pines Retreat and his hips crashed into him like powerful waves on a shore.

Finn could feel more of his pre-cum leaking out of his throbbing cock as his ass melted in the intense pleasures of being taken by a powerful bull.

Peyton pulled his cock out suddenly after a round of intense fucking and told Finn to stay bent over.

He reached over for the razorblade that Finn's wife kept in the shower caddy and her Skintimate Ultra Moisturizing shaving cream and squirted a large glob down onto Finn's ass crack. Finn shuddered as he felt Peyton's hands lathering him up, and then slowly, he felt Peyton shaving the small amount of hair he had in his crack and on his ass.

After about five very careful minutes, he was smooth as a baby's bottom...or, perhaps, as smooth as a cumslut's bottom would be more accurate.

When Finn was fully shaved, Peyton squirted some soap onto him and washed his backside and his own cock fully. When they were finished washing, Finn turned off the water and they dried off in the low candlelight in a couple of large towels.

When they were done drying Finn grabbed Peyton's hand and led him into the bedroom.

"Wait...should we take another pill you think?" Peyton asked.

"Definitely." Finn confirmed.

Peyton went and grabbed two more and the water from the bathroom. They each took turns standing beside the bed and popping another pill and then Finn bent over the side of the bed with his ass up towards Peyton. He was so fucking horny still.

"Mmmm, good little slut." Peyton said, and he spanked Finn hard across his freshly shaven ass cheeks.

"MMmmmfff!" Finn groaned delightfully at his punishment.

Then he moaned again in the sluttiest way he could as he felt his friend's hand come down hard against his ass again. He wiggled back towards him as his ass turned red and he loved every second of his first spanking from a dom.

"Mmmm yess, Daddy." Finn groaned.

"You like that, SLUT?" Peyton was intensely in charge.

"Yes, Daddy, Mmmmm, I love it, Daddy!" Finn couldn't believe he had taken to this slutty character so quickly but he was absolutely enthralled by exploring this new dynamic. He wanted to be a total slut for Peyton. He wanted his ass to be completely used and he wanted Peyton to cum all over his body and deep up his ass. He wanted it on his face and in his mouth. It was insanely delicious.

Peyton continued Finn's first spanking. Finn was moaning like a little whore each time Peyton's hand landed firmly against his tender flesh. His cheeks were smarting and his ass was absolutely needy with lust. He wanted to be filled again. He wanted to be taken and pounded. He wanted it hard—he wanted to feel as submissive as he could.

"So my little cumslut, do you want my cock back in your ass?" Peyton asked him again.

"Yessss...please, fuck me Daddy!" Finn begged as he reached back behind him with his hands and spread his bubbly cheeks apart wide.

"Fugghhhh," Finn moaned as he felt Peyton's cock re-enter his ass. This was fucking magical. Finn bounced his buns back against his friend and Peyton marveled at just how slutty Finn was being for him. It was crazy hot.

Peyton fucked Finn like this for a while and then slapped his ass as he told him to crawl up onto the middle of the bed on his stomach.

Finn laid down on his stomach with his legs together and Peyton lay down on top of him.

"Do you have any lube?" Peyton asked and Finn grabbed some from the nearby nightstand. Peyton squeezed a big glob of the stuff out onto the top of Finn's ass crack as it ran down his anus and into his hole. Then Peyton stroked the slippery substance over his pulsing cock until he was nice and oily-wet.

He slipped the cock up and down through Finn's amazing buns before finally reentering his friend. Finn pressed his face into the bed as he enjoyed this new position and they quickly found a rhythm that had them both moaning in pleasure together.

Peyton loved fucking Finn like this. Finn loved being fucked like this. A new favorite position came to being in their gay-kinky lexicon.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum again soon in your ass, slut." Peyton said, and Finn was so turned on by that. He squeezed the muscles of his overly filled butt as he tried to create the tightest hole ever in order to sinfully milk every last drop up out of Peyton's balls.

But Peyton had other ideas suddenly. As he got very close to cumming, he pulled his entire cock all the way out of Finn's butt suddenly as Finn pressed his booty back in the air searching for the source of his escaping pleasure stick.

"Roll over!" Peyton commanded and Finn did as he was told. Peyton quickly crawled up onto Finn's chest so that he was sitting with his cock directly aimed at his mouth and face and he exploded all over Finn.

Finn opened his mouth and moaned as his friend's cum cascaded over him in a dominant territorial marking. This was his first gay facial. He grabbed Peyton's cock as he rubbed the throbbing tool over his face and enjoyed how each new salvo of jizz would spill out onto him in the sluttiest possible show of subservience.

Finn used the cock to completely cover his face in his friend's seed and when he was done Peyton shoved his cock back into his mouth and Finn immediately tried his hardest to deep-throat his friend in appreciation of his gift.

They sat like this for a while even as Peyton's cock started to feel incredible sensitive from Finn's wild tongue-work. Finn was enjoying exploring the way Peyton's helmet top was shaped. He loved the bulging veins rubbing against his lips.

He took his time as he slow-sucked, relishing the salty taste of his friend's splooge as he continued to completely enjoy every single moment of his drug-fueled sex conversion.

Peyton finally fell backwards after the sensitivity became too much. Finn was almost sad when his friend's cock slipped from his mouth.

Peyton laughed when he looked back and saw his friend's face...he was absolutely covered in cum. He looked like he'd come straight out of a porn shoot.

Finn was rubbing his hands all over his body as their latest pill reinvigorated their complete sexual freedom with each other. Peyton was starting to feel his own mind back-flipping back down the rabbit hole as well.

"Hey, I've got a fun idea...you wanna go swimming?" Finn said, suddenly as he got up to look at his lover.

"That is an AMAZING idea!" Peyton said, and they boys hopped up to change into swim trunks.

Finn's apartment was located fairly close to the complex's swimming pool and jacuzzi and technically the whole set-up closed down after 11:00 PM but the security guards really didn't care so long as you were quiet.

They packed up two towels, a phone for music, a joint, some water, and the don't-freak-out hat, and soon they were out the door.

When they got to the pool it was absolutely deserted and mostly dark as the lights were turned off at night as well. Other than a few nearby apartment lights the whole area was mostly in the shadows.

They snuck silently into the locked enclosure by easily hopping the not-very-tall gate and placed their stuff beside the pool in a pile. The night air was comfy and warm on their skin and the heated water felt amazing as they sunk into the sudsy immediacy of their spontaneous aquatic adventure.

Finn put some chill music on his phone and placed it just on top of the towels and they swam around enjoying the way everything felt. At some point Finn found himself in the deep end as he swam to the side to catch his breath. Peyton followed him and pinned up him against the wall as they kissed in the darkness. Beneath the water, Peyton's hands played with Finn's soft cock and came around to rub his friend's newly slutty ass.