Straight Cocksucker: 1st Time Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks sir," he politely responded. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Immediately I wanted to say you can shove your cock in my face, but of course I didn't. Yet, wanting to give him the idea that such a possibility existed, I finally looked up and made contact.

"No, that will be all," I said.

His facial expression changed and it was obvious he hadn't originally seen my cum coated face, but he sure did now. "Well, enjoy your meal."

"Ohhhh, I will," I replied, acting like the cocksucker I was. I couldn't believe I was acting this way, but my hunger for cum was driving my every action. I prayed he would fish out his cock and shove it in my mouth. Alas, that was not what happened.

"Have a great evening, sir," he finished, clearly uncomfortable with the past few seconds. He probably saw me as some perverted faggot and not simply a cocksucker.

"You too," I nodded and he left.

The door closed, instant shame cascaded through me at the behaviour I just exhibited. I need to be completely discreet and yet here I was offering sex to a stranger. 'Fuck!' I cursed to myself as I sat down and ate wondering how I was going to deal with my internal lust.

I ate dinner, watched sports highlights, all the while checking my email every few minutes.

I received a new email just as I finished dinner, but it was a new offer from another stranger that was too generic to respond to even if I wasn't bound to my hotel room waiting for the potential return of the teenage boy.

When I saw another message, I got a rush of excitement, yet as I clicked on it, I felt a wave of disappointment when it wasn't from him.

Ironically, the email was an interesting response from a man who was looking for a cocksucker in a downtown hotel. Usually, I would quickly respond to such an email, hotel rooms the safest location, and being downtown it may be in walking distance.

Yet, I didn't, somehow compelled to wait for the teenager to maybe reply.

Another half hour later with no response from the teenager, I decided to respond to the email, my hunger for cum driving me nuts and sensing there was a very good chance that the teenager was not returning.

I emailed:

Hi sir,

Would love to come to you, drop to my knees in the dark and suck your cock.

I love to swallow!

I also like being called names if that turns you in.

Once sent, I kept my Gmail open so I could see any responses, the excitement of sucking another cock and receiving the load of cum I was still craving and was had been denied earlier driving me.

A few minutes later he responded with the hotel and a rush went up my spine. It was the same hotel I was staying at...that had never happened before.

I quickly responded, wanting to look eager and hoping to have his cock in my mouth ASAP.

Hi sir,

I'm very close by.

I can be there ASAP!!

What room number?

Apparently he was as eager to get sucked as I was to suck as he responded seconds later.

Come now!

Room 721

I texted back:

Be there in ten.

He was two floors above me and I could have been there in two, but I didn't want to look like I was in the same hotel already.

The cum was dried on my face now, as I looked in the mirror. It was only obvious if you were looking for it.

I took the stairs, not wanting to end up on an elevator with someone who may notice the cum, then waited a couple of minutes before walking to the door that was slightly ajar.

I entered the dark room and saw a pillow on the floor. This man was a gentleman. He walked to me, looking to be rather built, as I lowered myself on my knees.

When he was standing directly in front of me, I tugged his sweats down, he wasn't wearing underwear and took his semi-erect cock in my mouth.

As always, I was in awe with the difference in cocks. Like snowflakes, no two are ever alike. Unlike, the teenager, this one was a lot smaller in length, but thicker. It stretched my mouth, but because it was only five inches or so, it was easy to swallow whole.

He groaned as I began slowly bobbing on his quickly fully erect cock.

Sometimes I like to start slow, savour the cock in my mouth for a while before shifting to eager cocksucking, but this time I needed a load and I needed it now.

I bobbed back and forth, deep throating his cock with each forward bob.

His breathing got heavy rather quickly and he warned in under two minutes, "I'm going to come."

Like a good cocksucker, I continued bobbing at the same eager pace, as eager to swallow his load as he was to shoot it.

A few bobs later, I finally received the delicious load of cum I had been craving all night. I swallowed every drop and was thankful it was a big salty load.

He groaned, obviously not used to having someone swallowing, "Sooo good."

I continued to slowly bob back and forth, both because I loved the feeling of a cock in my mouth and because I wanted to extract every last drop of his seed.

Finally, I allowed his cock to leave my mouth and I said, like I usually did after servicing a stranger, "Thank you." It seemed absurd to thank someone for coming down my throat, but I was thankful.

He whispered, "No, thank you."

I stood up and walked out, his cum aftertaste lingering. I returned to my room and, like the addict I was, I immediately checked my email hoping for a response from the teenager.

There wasn't one, which again sent a wave of disappointment through me. Usually, getting a load in me was enough to satisfy my hunger, but the possibility of that dominant teenager using me again somehow kept me starving.

I glanced at the clock, starting to get tired, the three hour flight and time change beginning to catch up to me.

I went and brushed my teeth again and when I returned to my bed I saw I had a new message...from him.

Cocksucker,

A buddy of mine could use a mouth to deposit a load.

Do you want me to send him over?

Although this was crazy, a stranger I sucked offering my mouth to others, I still was hungry for more. Plus, I assumed he would be young too which only enhanced my eagerness.

I replied:

Hi sir,

Please send him over if he is of legal age.

A minute later, he replied:

Cocksucker,

I assumed that would be the answer. That is why I already told him your room number. He should be there any minute.

P.S.: I believe he is bringing a female friend to watch.

I stared in paralysis at the email. First at his assumption, but more so at the reality another stranger was on his way over and bringing a girl to watch.

This had officially gotten out of hand. Yes, I wanted another cock in my mouth; yes, I wanted another load down my throat; no, I didn't want someone watching.

Before I had any time to consider my serious predicament there was a knock at the door.

I considered pretending I wasn't in, yet the reality was my mouth was watering already and my addiction to cocksucking was again controlling me.

I stood up, shut off the lights, leaving the television on and went to the door.

I peeked through the hole and saw a young man there with a redheaded female who was very cute. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

"Are you the cocksucker?" The stranger asked, still in the hallway.

I nodded, shame burning through me at a high school girl witnessing this gay act.

"Are you going to blow me in the hallway or let us in?" The teenager asked.

I asked, "Are you both eighteen?"

"Yep," he said.

The girl added with a giggle, "As of a few days ago."

"Come in," I said, as the elevator dinged implying others were about to witness my humiliation.

They followed me in and she closed the door. She asked, "So you really like sucking high school boys' cock?"

I had never been so embarrassed in my life. I really had no answer to the question.

"Knees, cocksucker," the guy said.

Wanting the humiliation to end, yet undeniably hungry for more cock, I wordlessly walked to him and dropped to my knees

"Zack said you were an eager faggot," he laughed as he pulled his already hard cock out.

It was smaller in length, under six inches, but wider in girth than the dominant teen, whose name I finally learned was Zack.

Trying to forget I had an audience, I opened up and took the cock in my mouth and began bobbing hungrily, praying this would be another quick deposit.

He groaned, "That's it old man, show my girlfriend how to really suck cock."

The girl protested, "I don't mind sucking cock, I just don't want you coming in my mouth."

"Carrie here says cum tastes disgusting, is that true?" He asked, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth so I could answer.

Already perceived as a complete cocksucker I admitted, "No, I love the taste."

"You want to swallow my cum?" He asked.

"Yes," I nodded, staring at his cock, craving what I knew it could give me.

He slid his cock back in my mouth and I continued bobbing hungrily, for some strange reason, to show Carrie how a real cocksucker sucks. It was ludicrous, but I wanted to please him, to be better than his pretty girlfriend.

"Fuck Carrie, he's taking it all in his mouth," he said, likely something she didn't do.

"He's really going to town," she replied, her voice so close to me now I assumed she was right beside me.

I continued my fast paced bobbing, wanting to taste his cum, wanting this awkwardness to end, yet also turned on at being better than his girlfriend.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my head and she ordered, "Fuck the faggot's face."

The teenager obeyed and soon I was making porn star like slobbering sounds as my mouth was fucked roughly.

"Shit, the faggot doesn't gag at all," Carrie said in awe, clearly not able herself to do what I was doing.

"Maybe I'll have him teach you," he groaned.

"Maybe you can fuck his cunt instead of mine," she countered.

My eyes wet wide. I was a cocksucker yes, but I didn't do anal.

"Does cocksucker give up his ass too?" she asked.

I couldn't answer though as my mouth was full of cock and he wasn't slowing down.

"Here it comes," he declared a moment later before depositing his heavy load in my mouth.

I swallowed his load even as he continued fucking my face.

"You take it all too," Carrie said, shocked. "You really are a much better cocksucker than me." She let go of my head and a few seconds later the teen pulled his cock out.

He pulled up his pants and asked, "Want to eat my girlfriend's cunt?"

The offer shocked me. She was hot and young, and yet the thought of eating another woman's pussy felt like cheating...while as I already mentioned sucking cock didn't to me. That said, I didn't want to offend the pretty girl.

She hiked up her skirt, sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, as she asked, looking super sexy, "What do you think cocksucker? Are you a cunt licker too?"

I stammered, the teenager's cunt only hidden by her red thong, "I-I-I don't eat pussy."

She laughed, "You must be one great husband."

I just wanted them to leave, this easily being the most humiliating evening of my life...even though it was oddly the most exciting as well.

"Last chance to munch on teen cunt," the guy said.

"I'd love to," I said, "but oddly I feel like that is cheating."

"And sucking my boyfriend's cock wasn't?" She asked, pulling her thong to the side to show me her completely shaved cunt, unlike my wife's hairy hole.

I explained, "Right, because my wife doesn't have a cock."

"Fucking hilarious," he laughed, "a married cocksucker with morals."

"So you will suck cock but not eat cunt?" She asked, clearly amused as her finger slid inside her pussy.

"Yes," I admitted, my face burning in shame, even as I watched her finger herself.

She moaned, "Last chance for some teen pussy, cocksucker."

Although it was tempting, having never licked a shaved pussy, I couldn't cheat on my wife.

When I didn't move, she shrugged and said, "Whatever, cocksucker. I never planned to actually let you eat me anyway."

The guy laughed, "Let's leave the cocksucker to jerk off or whatever faggots do to get off."

"Sure, baby," she said, standing up, bending in front of me and shoving her finger in my mouth. "Just so you know what you could have tasted."

Her taste was surprisingly sweet, unlike my wife's fishlike taste. Just as quickly as her fingers were in my mouth, they were gone.

Both laughed as they walked out of my room, leaving me alone.

I stood up, went to the door and locked it, deciding I was done for the evening and maybe forever.

Suddenly exhausted, I went to my bed and saw I had three new messages. Two were from Zack and the other was from the guy I sucked upstairs.

I clicked on Zack's:

Cocksucker

I hope you enjoyed the gift I sent you. It should help kill the time until I come over around 2am.

I sighed as I looked at the clock, it was just after midnight.

I clicked on the other message from Zack:

Do you want my cock again? I need to know if I should bother coming over and giving you another load.

I sighed. I had just decided that I was done, I couldn't handle anymore humiliation tonight, yet suddenly I wasn't so sure.

I loved his cock and loved his dominant persona. For him, I wanted to be a faggot, an obedient cocksucker.

I took a deep breath and responded:

Hi sir,

Yes, I'd love to serve you again.

Cocksucker

After I hit send, I instantly regretted it, knowing it was almost two hours away and I was completely wiped.

I clicked on the other message:

Thanks for the blow job, I forgot how good it could feel.

I responded back:

Are you still staying here tomorrow? I'd love to blow you again.

After clicking send, I shook my head. I definitely had an addiction problem. I couldn't say no to cock.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I was jarred awake by knocking on my door.

Groggily, I glanced at the clock and saw it was 2:25. I got up and went to the door. I peeked through the keyhole to see an annoyed looking Zack.

I opened the door and said, "Sorry, I must have fallen asleep."

"Oh, I know just how to wake you up," he smirked, walking past me and into my room.

I closed the door and followed him in, trying to wake up.

"Knees, cocksucker," he ordered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

As usual, I obeyed, dropping to my knees in front of him.

"Still hungry?" He asked.

"Yes," I admitted, my mouth instantly watering, my addiction overwhelming me.

"I hear you suck cock but not pussy," he said, pulling his pants down and off.

"Yes," I nodded, too tired to be embarrassed.

"So you only do things that you can't do with your wife?" He asked, to clarify, pulling his underwear down to reveal his nice long cock.

"Yes," I again answered, no longer trying to explain, just wanting to suck.

"Get naked," he ordered.

"I'd rather not," I replied, reaching for his cock.

"If you want this cock again, you will get naked now," he firmly instructed, moving his cock away from my hungry lips.

As this night had already proved, I would do anything for cock, especially his cock, and so I stood up and got undressed.

"Good, cocksucker," he smirked, as I again obeyed.

Once I was naked, he ordered, "Back on your knees."

I quickly obeyed, sensing I was soon going to have his delicious cock back in my mouth.

"Go ahead cocksucker, you look like you're starving," he said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I leaned forward and took his cock back in my mouth.

"Get it nice and hard," he groaned.

It was already semi-erect and it didn't take long to have it fully hard.

"So just to clarify, you only do things you can't do with your wife?" He asked, a couple of minutes into the cocksucking.

"Yes," I replied, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"And you love my cock, don't you?" He smirked, looking down at me.

"Yes," I again admitted.

"Stand up," he ordered.

I did, curious how he planned to use my mouth after the unique upside down thing last time.

He surprised me, pushing me to the bed, and bending me over. I stammered, "W-w-what are you doing?"

"Keeping to your values," he chuckled, as he moved behind me.

"Please, not my ass," I begged, quickly understanding his intentions.

His cock poked between my ass cheeks. He said, "Your wife can't do this to you. Although, I suppose she could fuck you with a strap-on, you'd probably like that."

Honestly, I had fantasized about that. Although I had never been ass fucked, I had experimented with a variety of anal toys and wondered what it would be like to be pegged by my wife.

"Don't move, I'm going to grab the lube from my jean pockets. I think you'll enjoy it much better that way," he instructed.

Oddly, I didn't move. I remained bent over. I didn't want to be ass fucked, yet I couldn't move, somehow feeling I must obey.

A few seconds later, I felt warm liquid between my ass cheeks. Somehow, this too turned me on.

"Now I'm not going to fuck your ass unless you beg me to," he surprised me, as he rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks.

This surprised me. I expected him to just take my ass, make me his bitch and I was willing to let him do it. Yet, now he wanted to hear me say I wanted it, and that only added to the complete humiliation.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, cocksucker, make you officially a faggot?" He questioned, as his cockhead poked my asshole.

Although part of me didn't want him to, this was so much more than just cocksucking, a bigger part of me was willing to do whatever he wanted me to...lust overriding logic.

After a brief hesitation, I answered, "Yes, please fuck my ass."

"Your man cunt?" He questioned, as the mushroom top pushed forward trying to break through my very tight ass.

"Yessss, my man cunnnnt," I grimaced as his cock broke through my last layer of resistance.

The inevitable burn cascaded through me as my anal cherry was taken by a high school student.

"This is the tightest cunt I've ever filled," he groaned, as he continued to slowly slither his snake deeper into my virgin rectum.

"Fuuuuck," I whimpered.

"Don't worry faggot," he comforted, before promising, "once you get used to a cock in that cunt of yours you'll be begging for me to fuck you like the faggot cock slut you are."

Oddly, I was hoping he was right, as at the moment all I felt was burning, even as, unexplainably, my cock was rock hard pressed against the bed.

"All in," he declared, not moving as seven inches of cock rested deep inside me.

"Thank God,"' I weakly quipped, confident there was no way I could take another millimetre in me.

"Luckily, I'm not thick like my buddy, Jimmy, who you sucked earlier. In ass-fucking girth is way more damaging than length," he explained, as if he was an expert at ass fucking, which he may have been based on his complete confidence.

"Kkkk," I nodded.

"Get used to the cock in your cunt, faggot," he instructed, like I had a choice.

Strangely, the pain began to subside and I felt a sudden urge to have him fuck me the longer his cock rested deep inside me. I can't remotely explain it, but I wanted to feel his cock moving inside me. I was surprised when I heard myself say, "Please fuck me."

"Pardon? Only real faggots request to be ass fucked," he smugly responded, with an 'I told you so' tone.

I didn't think I was a faggot, a term I thought offensive to gay men, but I was apparently more than just a cocksucker. Yet, deciding semantics wasn't really relevant now, I admitted, like he wanted me to, "Yes, sir, I'm your faggot?"