Straight Cocksucker: 1st Time Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the words he obviously wanted to hear, he began pulling his cock out.

I groaned as he began slowly fucking me, allowing my ass to get used to being fucked.

Although the burn was still there, it was beginning to dissipate as a strange new pleasure, very different from when doing the fucking, began to emerge.

He seemed to constantly be able to read my mind as he said, "You're beginning to enjoy it aren't you, faggot."

"Yes, sir," I mindlessly replied.

He didn't speed up as I'd expected though, as I began to want him to. My whimpers became moans and the longer he kept slowly fucking me the more I wanted it harder.

Finally, I begged, "Please, fuck my ass harder."

"Like I would a dirty ass slut?" He questioned.

"Yes, please make me your ass slut," I moaned, wanting to be used, fuck, banged, hammered, or whatever other term one may imagine.

"But I thought you only sucked cock," he pointed out, still continuing the slow pace.

"I was before you turned me into an ass slut," I admitted, no longer sure what I was, but knowing what I wanted.

Suddenly, he slammed into me hard, somehow reaching new depths. I screamed, "Fuuuuuck."

He pulled back out slowly and slammed back into me. He continued these contrasting slow and fast strokes, which enhanced the pleasure, re-stimulated the pain and only made me want to be fucked harder.

"More, pleassssse," I begged, "fuck the shit out of your ass slut."

"You want that cunt of yours pounded hard?" He questioned.

"Yes, hammer my cunt with that big sledgehammer of yours," I replied, as I got more and more frustrated by his teasing.

"Bounce back on my cock," he ordered, as he pulled out and sat down on a chair at the table.

I quickly moved to him, like a bitch in heat, bent my ass in front of his missile and tried to get it back inside. It was awkward and frustrating as I tried to get the correct angle. After a few failed attempts to impale myself on his stiff dick, I finally hit pay dirt as his cock easily slid back into my wanton hole.

"Now fuck yourself, faggot," he ordered, once I had filled myself with his cock.

I obeyed, beginning to ride his cock. The pain was gone and only undeniable pleasure remained. I sounded like a squealing pig with each backwards bounce as I slammed my ass back onto him.

"Such an eager faggot," he said, as my own focus now was on fucking myself.

As I continued filling my ass with his cock, I couldn't help but notice my own hard cock flailing all over the place, my own balls beginning to boil.

"Where do you want my cum?" He asked, his own breathing getting heavier too.

"My ass sir," I quickly replied, wanting to know that it felt like to be filled with cum.

"As you wish," he grunted a few seconds later and I felt his hot seed rocket inside my pussy.

I groaned, "Yes, fill my cunt with your cummmmmmm," as I kept fucking myself, milking his cock with my tight ass, the feeling of being filled with cum another naughty, but undeniably satisfying, moment.

"You're a faggot now," he quipped.

I admitted, as I began stroking my cock while still fucking myself, "I love being a faggggggot."

"Come my whore, come with a cock in your ass," he ordered, as he grabbed my hips, lifted up and dropped me on his lap. This new position had his cock somehow reach new depths again.

It took seconds to obey his order as being used as a slut was the ultimate turn on and I began spraying my cum everywhere, while sitting on his lap with his cock buried inside me.

"I think that officially makes you a faggot," he quipped, clearly amused.

It was hard to argue as I had come sitting on a teenager's lap with his cock lodged deep up my ass.

"You're one good fuck," he complimented, "better than most bitches I bang."

"Thanks," I weakly said, somehow flattered by the compliment.

"Get off me," he said, a moment later and as I stood up, my legs weak, cum leaking out of my ass, complete and utter shame cascaded through me.

My orgasm complete, no longer horny and being controlled by my cock, I was mortified of everything I had done today, everything I had risked, all for cock.

He stood up and got dressed. "Feeling guilty?" He asked.

"A little," I admitted, still surprised how he always knew what I was thinking.

"Don't be," he shrugged, "you finally, after all these years, accepted what and who you are."

"I'm more confused than ever," I said, which was true. Yet, I wasn't sure I needed to have this conversation with a teenager.

"You'll figure it out," he said, all philosophical, "you can't hide your true sexuality forever and now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak, you're going to want it again."

I prayed he was wrong, but based on my hunger to suck cock, I'm guessing he wasn't wrong.

"Well it was fun," he shrugged and walked out of my hotel room.

Exhausted, I collapsed on my bed even as cum continued to trickle out of my ass.

As I drifted into slumber, I prayed he was wrong, that this was a onetime thing, yet of course once the genie is out of the lamp it is impossible to put him back in it.

Epilogue

I sucked off my upstairs hotel neighbour the next evening once more and emailed Zack to offer him another evening of complete obedience, but he didn't respond back, leaving me wanting.

I'm not sure I'm a faggot, I still hate that term.

But I definitely am no longer just a cocksucker...so what does that make me?

The end