Straight Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled his cock out of my mouth, I didn't know what to do. I was on my knees, his cum taste lingering in my mouth and his cock still in front of my face. I didn't want this to be over so soon. I wanted more.

I waited a couple of moments before I finally stood up, turned around and walked out of the room. I heard the door close behind me as I reached the elevator.

In the elevator, I could see my reflection in the silver metal and thought to myself, 'I am a cocksucker.' I wasn't ashamed of it; I wasn't mortified by what I had just done; I instead felt a sudden hunger for more even as the stranger's cum aftertaste lingered in my mouth.

I walked back to my hotel, my head spinning and strangely I checked my e-mail wondering if he had sent me another. Of course, he hadn't, why would he? I wasn't his girlfriend...I was just his cocksucker...his cum bucket.

That said, there was another response to my message.

I clicked in it and saw it was another guy looking to get sucked. My mouth watered and I replied:

Eager and willing.

Where r u at?

I continued walking back to my hotel, deciding I would drive to wherever he was if he was serious. I had gotten my first taste of cocksucking and according to the words of cuminme, I was a natural born cocksucker and although I wasn't yet convinced that was true...that night was the beginning of my life as a straight cocksucker.

Epilogue:

I didn't end up sucking another cock that night it ended up going nowhere. But ever since that first night, I have craved cock. I still fuck my wife, I still do my job with the same dedication, I still spend quality time with my children, but I am always looking forward to the next time I am in my knees with a cock in my mouth.

I have since been in dozens of hotel rooms.

I have been the centrepiece of a bukkake.

I have gone to adult movie theatres and spent hours retrieving loads of cum.

I have sucked black cock.

I have sucked eighteen year old high school students.

I have sucked a cock on a plane twice (once in the bathroom and once in my seat late, late at night).

I have been to glory holes.

I have sucked she males.

I have been with married couples where I sucked the husband in front of his wife (and barely resisted the temptation to get my cock sucked by the hot wife who didn't want to take no for an answer).

I have sucked guys in their cars.

I have sucked a father and son.

I have sucked a guy in a taxi while we were going to the airport.

I have sucked a celebrity who was staying in my hotel.

I have sucked and sucked and sucked and imagine I will continue to suck and suck and suck although I must admit...the thought of taking a cock in my ass has began to pop in my head more and more.

I have been face-fucked, gagged, given facials, called every nasty name in the book and made to jerk myself off while sucking cock...but I have never been sucked, fucked or even kissed a guy...I am simply a straight cocksucker.

The end

12