Straight, Gay or Bi...?

Story Info
A trip to the beach with another couple - and I do mean trip.
1.8k words
4.37
43.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
781 Followers

I'm told the way to ascertain your true sexual orientation is to picture a beautiful man and a beautiful woman standing naked in front of you. Which would you be more drawn to physically? Would you be more apt to approach the woman or the man for physical enjoyment?

I'm a middle aged man, married with grown children. My love life is limited to the once or twice a month engagement with my wife of 25 years, Patty. She says she only likes "normal sex." Suffice to say, I spend an inordinate amount of time imagining the possibilities that might exist outside of our marriage bed. Over time my imagination has included an ever increasing frequency of gay or at least bi fantasies, leading me to at times question my own true orientation.

So here I stand, on a nearly deserted beach, naked. In front of me I see the vast and wonderful expanse of the ocean, I feel the energy of the sun as it warms me from behind. Directly between me and the ocean stand my good friends Ginny and Pete. They're also naked and we're all a little stoned. As they gaze out at the waves I find myself gazing more at their beautiful bodies than at the rest of nature's wonders...

Ginny is in her mid-forties with a well kept body and a true runner's ass. Her legs are long and her body lean. Her flowing blonde hair catches every breath of wind and dances across her back and around her shoulders. Even from behind I can see her breasts swaying as she gently moves. I can't help but stare.

Pete is also very well kept and athletic. He's a few years older but the only obvious indication is his salt and pepper body hair. I find my eyes wandering all over him and eventually pausing at his butt. Through the gap between his legs I can see the silhouette of his ball sack as it hangs low and large.

"So which one is it?" I suddenly find myself asking...

I've always been straight. I even admit (and I apologize and am truly sorry for the fact) that I made fun of the "homos" when I was young, but now I don't find the idea of homosexual love off putting at all. I even daydream about what it might be like to have a man in my mouth or ...

I continue to stare, first at one and then at the other. I'm finding both Ginny & Pete very attractive right now. I feel a stirring below as I continue to drink in the erotic beauty of the scene in front of me. My mind wanders down a path towards a destination known only to its deepest subconscious caverns...

Ginny suddenly throws her hands in the air and with a joyous scream she begins to run towards the waves. I instinctively take to the chase and run wildly behind her towards the ocean. I watch intently as her gorgeous body moves fluidly, almost in slow motion. I watch as her ass squeezes and releases. I watch as her ample breasts sway side to side with her motion. It feels like I'm in BayWatch! My cock has now begun to grow and is swaying - no, whacking - from side to side as I run.

Ginny hits the water and splashes her feet for several yards until she's in water deep enough to swim. She dives in with her beautiful ass jutting up like the back of a dolphin. For just a flash I get a glimpse of her holes before her entire body goes below the surface. I know Pete's watching, but as I said I'm a little stoned and I'm entirely aroused right now.

"I've got to see how this plays out." I think to myself as I too plunge deep into the sea.

As I come to the surface I find myself pressed closely to Ginny. Our bodies front to front with my now fully engorged cock pressed tightly against her belly. The waves crashing around us.

Ginny looks up at me. Our eyes meet. She presses herself tighter against my now throbbing erection. We embrace as she brings her lips to mine and kisses me deeply.

As we kiss I lift her and move us to deeper water. We're now floating with only my feet touching bottom occasionally as the waves continue to crash around us. She wraps her legs tightly around my torso and shinnies up until I feel my cock drop below her vulva. Her ample breasts pressing against my chest as we're being massaged by the strength of the waves. Our hardened nipples poke each other as our bodies search for pleasure and sexual release. My throbbing cockhead finds its way between Ginny's slick folds and suddenly we're making love in the ocean in front of Pete.

I'm sure at this moment he can't be aware of the actual penetration but I'm sure he can tell exactly what's going on. We've been good friends for ever and like I said, we're all a little stoned so I'm hoping he's okay with this... I'm not going to even glance his way though. I'm not proud of myself right now but I'm also not going to let this opportunity pass me by. I'm going to grab this moment by the pussy and enjoy every moment.

The wave action is adding motion and assisting us as we're now fucking feverishly. I can feel her pussy pull and suck on my cock as it thrusts in and out. Ginny and I are now one with the ocean as we both surrender to the moment. The motion of the sea guides our passion. Our desire for release begins to climax as Ginny throws her head back and begins to cry out in ecstasy. Ginny begins to convulse on my cock as she succumbs to her orgasm. I continue to thrust with all my might. I thrust deep into Ginny's beautiful body. I feel her body tense and convulse as she continues to scream. I feel I'm on the verge of an epic orgasm as everything goes black...

Suddenly I'm not feeling or sensing anything at all. I've totally gone black. Just as I'm reaching climax I've suddenly lost all sense.

"You alright?" Pete asks as he turns his head back to look at me...

He's still standing on the beach looking out at the ocean. I'm still standing behind him. The only thing that seems to have changed as I slowly regain consciousness is that Ginny has gone for a swim. I'm confused - and more than a little stoned as it turns out...

"Want some help with that?" He says as his eyes gaze upon my now pre-cum dripping hard on.

He turns to face me with his own hard-on beginning to show.

I'm embarrassed. My instincts tell me to cover up but instead I stand frozen. I'm so aroused by what just happened in my mind that I can't deny my need for release. Ginny is swimming and oblivious to us. Pete's cock is now a nearly full blown woody

"I'll be happy to take care of that for you if you'd like. I've been wanting to try giving a blowjob for a long time. This looks like a perfect opportunity!" He said. "Your cock is gorgeous!"

"Oh god, please." Was all I could utter.

I'm not sure why as we get older things that were once unimaginable become acceptable- but they do.

I stood motionless as Pete fell to his knees before me. My eyes looked down at him as he looked back up at me and smiled. His hands grasped my cock and balls. His lips parted and he brought my throbbing, dripping cockhead towards his mouth. He darted his tongue out, lapping at my growing droplet of pre-cum. He leaned in again and washed his tongue all around the engorged head of my manhood. God his tongue felt wonderful on my cock, so warm and moist. He licked down the underside of my shaft following it to my ballsack. He took my balls in his mouth and sucked on them one at a time as he stroked my shaft producing copious amounts of clear sweet pre-cum. Hmmmm. I'm in heaven...

He began to work his way back up my shaft, slurping the flowing pre-cum with his tongue as he arrived my cockhead. He took me deep into his warm mouth swirling his tongue and sucking me deeply into his mouth.

He pulled his mouth off of my cock looking up at me again. He continued to stroke my manhood with one hand as he reached back and began to play with my ass with his other.

"I love your cock" he said "you're a beautiful man Charlie."

With that he went back to sucking me deep into his hot mouth. His one hand squeezed my balls while his other began probing my back door. He sucked, he squeezed, he wetted his finger and penetrated my sphincter.

God it felt good!!

My level of arousal was building. I was fast approaching what was sure to be an epic orgasm! He kept sucking, squeezing and probing! I suddenly had to have his cock in my ass, I simply had to fuck him. I needed him in my ass and now!

I pushed him gently back until he was on his back in the sand. I slid down and straddled his body lining him up with my loosened and wetted ass hole. His cock was hard, hot and sopping wet with his own pre-cum. I grasped his cock and pressed the fire-hot head up against my opening. God what a moment. I felt the heat of his cockhead on my sphincter. He was still grasping and stroking my cock. I slowly began to lower myself onto his long, hard and white-hot manhood. It felt magnificent as it slowly pressed into my crack. I wiggled and pressed as the thrill of this magical moment gathered momentum. Suddenly I felt Pete penetrating me. He slipped in gently but with purpose. It was painful and pleasant at the same time but as I began to accommodate his anal conquest I also began to enjoy his assault more than I could ever have imagined. God he was filling me and pumping me. I began to fuck him back with a tremendous fury. This had become the most wonderful sexual experience I've ever participated in. Now it was me who was screaming out in ecstasy! Oh Jesus! I totally lost it as I felt Pete begin to unload his precious juices into my body. My own cock began to convulse...

Again everything went black. Crap.

As I slowly began to return to consciousness Pete & Ginny turned towards me. They both smiled broad smiles as they noticed my throbbing, dripping hard-on.

"Patty said you don't smoke much." Pete said... "we better get back and see how she's doing with dinner before you embarrass yourself Charlie."

Ginny giggled as they both took an arm and lead me back towards the cabin.

I've since taken to smoking a lot more weed!

1mbibry
1mbibry
781 Followers