Straight Girl Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers

"But there you have the luxury of not wearing anything. Although I suppose to make this a real party for Ashley we could just all hang out naked," Christine remarked. I shifted with discomfort as she finally came upon her punchline. Picking up on my unease, Christine asked, "Uh oh, is this turning you on again?"

"No. Yes... Maybe," I responded with a sarcastic indecisiveness.

Christine sat up with a sudden alertness. "Dun - dun - daaa," she began to sing as she shifted her shoulders back and forth and then began to slowly slide down one strap of her bra. Liana started to giggle.

"Okay, yes-- give me a strip tease, because that's completely appropriate and won't leave me feeling sad and alone tonight," I shot back.

"Who says you'll be sad and alone?" she teased, with a wink. She left one strap hanging and then danced her fingers across her chest to loosen the other. It fell limp off to the side. She whipped her hair around and then raised her arms over her head, striking a sexy pose while I shook my head.

However, she didn't stop there. Loosened up with an excess of hard liquor, she reached back and went so far as to unsnap her bra. Her breasts bounced free from their usual constraints in the most exaggerated manner than she could muster, and I began to wonder if Christine had been delivered to me by karma as punishment for violating the bounds of my early friendship with Rachel. Like a maniacal she-devil, Christine was soon reduced to a fit of laughter on the floor, rolling around topless at the sight of the pathetic pout that had emerged on my face.

"Awww..." she sighed, in a display of sarcastic sympathy. She scooted her butt over to me and then wrapped her arms around my body. As humorous as this was for her, the embrace was nonetheless tender and genuine. Still, I could count the many refills of bourbon on her breath and began to wonder what was behind that level of indulgence, reckless even for her. I suddenly wished I was that shit-faced myself.

"Feel better?" she asked.

I glanced down at her body. "I'm coming around..." I said, smirking.

"Okay, what would make you feel better?"

"I dunno..."

Christine paused for a moment, studying my eyes. They darted back and forth with equal curiosity. I remember vaguely being lost there for a moment, communicating nothing except perhaps mild confusion, or maybe she just saw deeper than that.

"Well, how about this?" she asked, lowering in volume; not quite to conceal anything but rather to reveal something I had not seen...

Christine leaned in and planted her lips on mine; as softly and artfully as she could given her downgraded faculties. Rather than reacting with surprise, I felt myself fall into it, receiving it deeply, as if I had been anticipating it for years. While my mind was fumbling over itself, my body was carried forward with a surprising ease, searching for a satisfaction that I had long ached for.

The kiss quickly expired and then immediately renewed itself with an increased vigor. I felt her own want reflected in mine. Her bold action finally began to register in my mind as the dust settled and the reality of the moment sunk in.

I pulled away and found myself still searching her eyes. I glanced over, suddenly aware of Liana's presence. Her eyebrows were raised and her mouth was slightly parted with a whimsical look. "Uhh..." Liana began to utter.

I felt myself second guess what just happened. I closed up. My defenses had kicked in.

"Okay, first," I said, raising a finger, "fuck you." I spit out a sudden laugh, forced up my throat in a wave of emotion. "Two: if you ever do that again, you'd better be prepared to follow through with it!"

Christine appeared to be taken aback. "Who says I wouldn't?" she said with a smirk.

"Don't mess with me..." As I heard myself say this, I suddenly felt a crushing weight on my chest. I knew exactly how it felt to have your feelings come out all wrong, if at all.

Could it be that Christine was me in that moment, venturing into the unknown with a curious and unexpected kiss... and I was playing the role of her Rachel?

"I'm not messing with you!" she protested. "Did you not believe what I said at the sauna?"

"About what?"

"About, you know..."

My eyes widened. "Wait... are you... hold up."

Liana interjected, "Um... guys... I'm right here..."

"You're fucking drunk..." I laughed, rolling my eyes dismissively. "You wouldn't really..."

"Okaaaay," Christine teased, scooting backward and wrapping her arms around her knees. "If you really don't want to find out whether I'm serious or not..."

"ARE you serious?"

"I'm not-NOT serious."

I gave her a hard look, dumbfounded. "Prove it," I snapped.

"Really?"

"I'm not-NOT asking you to prove it." I folded my arms, waiting for this cruel joke to finally end.

Instead, she gave me a silent look with a seriousness that still took me by surprise. I watched as she shifted her weight to the side and then reached down to slip her jeans off. She tossed them to the side, narrowed her eyes at me, and then did the same with her panties. Christine laid back on the living room rug and parted her legs, opening herself to me fully.

"Show me what I'm missing. I'm really, genuinely curious," she said with a softness to her voice that she only exhibited at those rare times when the joking ceased.

I barely had to look to see that Liana's jaw had dropped. In that instant, my world was disrupted. I stopped breathing. The universe had just opened up before me, an eager voyager.

"You-- are you... sure?" I sputtered.

She nodded back at me. There was no fear in her eyes. No awkwardness. Just determination and wonder.

It's funny. You think about something a million times, over and over in your head, and the instant it happens you can't move. I was stuck in that moment, transfixed, disbelieving, spinning my wheels like a car trapped in the mud. Then I felt something finally catch and I lurched forward as if urged by some external volition. I was immediately at her neck, tucked in there with my quick breath and soft kisses as if still afraid to return to her lips. I felt no surprise from her, no horror, no laughter, so I moved downward, slowly, with some part of me still expecting her to back out.

I reached her breasts and I began to kiss them too. I cupped them, seizing them with ardor, and popped her nipples in my mouth where they firmed up against my tongue. Yet still, she showed no signs of resistance. She lay there mewing like a cat. I pulled away in amazement, gazing at her puffy pink nipples now glistening with my saliva. We exchanged a smile as I lowered down between her quivering thighs until I confronted myself with the flat trail of dark hair leading downward.

I felt her shiver as my fingers grazed her body. She gave all control over to me as I softly stroked the tender skin of her pliant outer labia, then I spread her open. Memories of magnolia petals and summer cherries flooded my mind. I salivated, struggling to find dimension in the nebulous, all-consuming desire that clouded my entire being. I lowered my nose to her flesh and inhaled deeply, entranced by her body and all of its gifts.

Offering her my tongue, I teased and I tickled. I caressed and I cuddled. I tiptoed my way over her body with a slow progression of pleasure that was every bit of revenge for her cruel seduction as it was intended to be. And then I gave Christine the royal treatment, lest there be any doubt in her mind as to whether she'd made the right decision. I varied my technique, using my tongue, my lips, even my breath. Gently tugging her labia, sucking her clit, I felt her body romp and rage beneath mine, whimpering like a lunatic dizzy with passion.

I frantically reached back and struggled to find the clasp of my bra while I continued to drown myself in Christine's nether regions. I felt a pop and my breasts fell free, my body surging with the desire to be as naked and vulnerable as she was. I set about on an odyssey across her body, exploring it until it was as intimately familiar as my own. I tried to imagine what she was thinking. How all boundaries had just been ceremoniously torn down. I imagined how she was feeling, enraged with strange endorphins, having known me so long as just a friend and interacting with me in ways so distant from the language of lovers.

And now here I was, crazed with lust for her delicious body and she for mine. How taboo it was! How much a violation against the very foundation of our relationship, for me to enjoy her this way. And how much neither of us seemed to care!

I began to hear short bursts of air escape her nostrils as she puffed them with the shock of a suddenly building pleasure. Her body felt like a pressure chamber, on the verge of blowing.

"Oh my god..." she mumbled. Her movements became more severe and halting. "Oh my god!" she moaned, suddenly much louder. "Fuck! Fuck! Ash!" she screamed as she sprung to her forearms, craning her neck down toward me as if in horror at my enthusiastic efforts. "Mmmmmggh!" she finally moaned as I felt the crisis of her devastation against my face, softly mashing her wet pussy toward my mouth with a series of involuntary jerks. I licked her sopping vulva clean like a greedy child.

I collapsed backward onto my feet, breathing rapidly and still high on a surge of adrenaline over the unexpected developments. Christine stared up at the ceiling with a comical expression that eradicated any necessity for actual words. Still, they began to sputter out again, starting with: "Holy fuck."

"Good?" I asked, wiping my chin and laughing.

She didn't answer. She couldn't clear the grin from her face enough for a single word. Christine rocked her head to the side and glanced over at Liana, who was still frozen in a state of amused disbelief. It was obvious what she was suggesting.

Liana started laughing, finding herself forced to entertain the notion of something she might have been hesitant to consider. I looked at her, hopeful and curious that she'd want to take her turn. Her eyes zipped back and forth between Christine dizzily bringing herself upright and my edge-of-the-seat curiosity. She must have felt deeply intimidated, but I couldn't help but wonder...

Before either of us got a response out of Liana, Christine rolled over, practically on top of me, saying, "I wanna try it. I want to go down on you."

I peered at her for a moment, digesting her keen interest, but not for long. "Let's see whatcha got, babe," I growled. I knew Christine could never resist a challenge. If there was even a bet to be made, I already wanted to lose.

I practically flung myself onto the rug, sliding my underwear off as if she was in danger of changing her mind, and offering myself to Christine just as she had done for me. I slipped my hand down between my legs and over my mons, feeling the short bristles of my barely-emergent fuzz graze my palm. The clean V-shaped split of my index and middle finger revealed all my wonders to her; velvety, inviting, impatient for her touch.

I cast Christine a look, smoldering and ready; my best "eat me" look. Admittedly, the one I'd always imagined giving her. She laughed in astonishment at what I had just done. As she finally descended toward my body, I saw a sparkle in her eyes. Christine seemed all too prepared to dive in, as if this bout of curiosity was not a new one. She surprised me by starting with a few sweet kisses in a criss-cross pattern that trailed gently over my labia. I sucked the air deep into my lungs and threw my head back with a laugh, then reached forward to gently caress her head.

With a lunge like a stretching cat, she rocked her whole body forward and ran her wide, flattened tongue through my depths with a slow lick. Her red tongue shot back into her mouth, as if frantic to see what I tasted like. Then it darted back out, searching for more. She resumed her efforts in a conscious, well-studied manner, only further inspiring my suspicion that there was something distinctly premeditated about her actions.

The curiosity of her tongue amused me at first, the way it separated and toyed with my labia, ran up and down either side, as if mapping the terrain, then venturing to find my clit. It was arousing in an odd way, because it was messy and unsure of itself. I grew wet just imagining her fascination and growing enlightenment. However, as her familiarity with my body grew, so did her confidence. She looked up at me occasionally with a delirious look.

"Do you like that?" she asked with a grin. I nodded happily.

And I did like it. I loved it. She was suddenly finding her way, sensing my reactions, listening to my breathing, growing in excitement and determination. I felt as if all this time I had been her fantasy, as much as she was mine. The thought of her secret interest in me only heightened the sensation of her sweet tongue excitedly navigating my flesh. It became creamy as I felt myself gush. Her hot breath puffed against my swollen clit as she realized what she was doing to me.

"Okay, okay..." I squealed, unable to bear any more.

Christine sat upright again with a look of total satisfaction, like a cat that had just finished lapping clean her bowl of milk. "You can give Liana a turn now," she declared, enthusiastically.

Liana suddenly snapped out of her trance. "What? Oh. Um..." she stammered. I had wondered how she felt during Christine's eager experimentation. I still didn't have a precise sense of what she was thinking.

Christine observed Liana's hesitation with disbelief, as if the idea of her not taking part in the obvious pleasure we just traded was altogether unthinkable. "You gotta be kidding me... Are you really not gonna try this?" Christine laughed.

Liana stared blankly at the both of us. "Um... o-kay..." she finally said, with some hesitancy. I felt surprised but also conflicted, not sure if she merely felt pressured, or if she was just afraid to face the true desire to experiment with something intimidating and new.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded quietly. "We can go slowly," I said, while simultaneously thinking about how corny that sounded.

We inched our way toward each other. I reached out for her, but she responded by doing the same and accidentally blocked me. Liana gave an embarrassed laugh but I just smiled. When I finally took her in my arms, I could feel just how much she was really shaking. As we drew closer, I could feel the thumping of her heart against my body. Then, as she felt my hand slide up against her chest, Liana reacted with surprise.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, still anxious that I might be making her do something she was uncomfortable with.

"Yeah..." she replied, before exhaling a nervous laugh.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No, it's... it's just that this is new to me, that's all," she said with a nervous chuckle. "But it's not... like... that I don't want to."

That was all I needed to hear. She put her hand on my thigh, then rubbed it back and forth softly, as if illustrating that she wanted contact, but wasn't sure how to proceed. I smiled with relief and felt a warm glow swell inside. It propelled me toward Liana and I placed my lips upon hers. I could hear her thoughts: "I'm kissing a girl!" Or maybe I was just recalling the ones I had that first time.

A slight smile complicated my kiss. I felt it quickly spread to her own lips. We both soon recovered from the momentary amusement.

Lost in each other's arms, I felt Liana begin to become bolder with her exploration as she yielded to my acquisitive lips. I loved the smell of her body. She once told me what perfume she wears. "Femme de la nuit?" No... "Fille de l'ombre?" Something like that...

I tried some on one morning at an obscure SoHo boutique where it could be purchased. It didn't smell quite the same. It was missing an ingredient. A human component; a precise alchemy that only she could produce with her unique constitution. I ached over its mystery, and now here it was flourishing in my arms, enveloping me completely.

Liana's body stiffened as I reached for the strap across her back, but she soon capitulated. I quickly cast her bra aside and returned my attention to her body, gently running my fingers over her small breasts, desirous of the taut brown nubs that hardened at my touch. She seized up and trembled, pressing her excited nipples back and forth against my palm from the sheer ebb and flow of her heavy breathing.

I gave her a frank, yearning look, as if requesting permission, before gently guiding her backward. She submitted completely to my direction, knowing full well where I was headed. I popped the buttons on her jeans and slid them off. She gazed up at me nervously, but not altogether uncertain in her posture. Then I took hold of the elastic band of her soft cotton panties and slowly began to drag them downward, tickling her thighs with my tender movements.

Her eyes never left my face, studying my expression as I bore witness to the naked junction of her slim legs, whereupon the thick, dark tract of her bush emerged with a life all its own. I cast aside her panties just as I had done with her bra, then slowly guided her legs apart. I returned my eyes to hers and saw her quivering as I slid my fingers over her expanding sex; warm, humid, and tacky.

Liana whimpered audibly as I began to stroke her lovingly, my fingers slipping in small circles over her silken, coral-pink flesh. I felt her hand, so unsure what to do with itself, reaching softly for my thigh and relaxing as it made contact with my body, as if comforted by its mere presence there. I made a pact with her, with only my eyes. They expressed the fact that she had nothing to fear if she was only willing to open up to me, to let me take her someplace as secure as it was marvelous. Then, finally abandoning this lingering glance, I moved slowly downward...

If there is a word that truly evokes divinity, it is "Liana." Liana the all-powerful. Liana the merciful. The word of Liana made flesh.

I lingered over her flat tummy, softly kissing her navel. Her delicate peach fuzz brushed my chin. My lips clung momentarily to her body, as if it didn't want to let them go. Further down I went to tease the soft, creamy flesh of her inner thigh, so smooth that she may as well have never been touched there before. Then, at long last, I approached the wellspring of her femininity, placing a bounty of kisses over her mons. I buried myself there in her fragrant garden, cradled by the soft fur all about my lips and nose.

Liana's sudden sighs were filled with fear and delight. Fright and exhilaration. Emergent joy. I felt Christine moving to Liana's side. I glanced up and saw her running her fingers through Liana's hair in a manner that soothed her in exactly the right way. Liana's precious eyes were closed, but her eyelids danced about, busy with activity.

I smiled softly before plunging deeper, dragging my tongue long and slow through the soft fold of her molten flesh. I could feel the heat radiating from her body, blooming like a hazy, fragrant cloud across my lips. Drunk on passion, I moved about the portal of her body with wonder and jubilation, finally slipping my tongue into that slick, pink hollow amidst a dark forest, finding there a nectar akin to ambrosia.

Liana's squirms and soft cries sent me spinning through a limitless euphoria. I was amused by her startling sensitivity, the way her body jerked and spasmed if my nose so much as briefly grazed her clit. I was hungry. I won't deny that, and I sought my fill with a lust that had been building for days, for months, for years.

Christine suddenly got up and moved curiously to the other room, but I stayed the course, working at Liana until I felt her reaching her limits. She cried for me, reaching out for mercy, so I handled her with care, softly bringing her down from the heights of her ecstasy until she settled as if into a dream. Then I made my way back up her body for another kiss, gently nipping at her flesh along the way like a freshwater minnow.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers