Straight Housewife Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that any way to speak to your Mistress," Tamara asked.

"This has got to end," I said, firmly.

"As I said before, you dumb slut, it is just beginning," she answered, her tone firm and condescending.

"Please," I said, "I can't keep doing this."

"What? Eat cunt?" she questioned. "I disagree, you're a natural pussy muncher and it is my job to help spread the joy."

"But," I began to protest.

"Shut up, slut," she cut me off. "I am the Mistress and you're the sub. For your disobedience you will be punished. Now go eat that church bitch's cunt and keep the phone on so I can listen."

"Please," I desperately pleaded.

"Now your daughter is going to get punished as well," she cut me off again. "Are you too insipid to understand how this works?"

Defeated, I reluctantly dropped to my knees, crawled under the table and began licking Bertha. Her cunt was surprisingly wet and she moaned on contact.

I licked quickly, mortified at what I was again doing and also mortified by the dampness in my own panties. Why did obeying always end up turning me on? Why did eating pussy get me wet? Why was Tamara so determined to humiliate me? These and many more questions bounced around inside my head as I continued licking Bertha.

Thankfully, it didn't take long to get her off and in only a couple of minutes she came. Unlike the previous cunts I licked, barely any pussy juice leaked out of her cunt. I barely could tell she came other than her moaning, "I'm coming."

I crawled out from underneath the table and asked, "Are you happy? I ate Bertha's cunt like you told me to."

"M-M-Mom, is that you?" the voice asked. It was Christina.

I gasped. "Christina?"

"Mom?"

"We need to talk," I said.

"I'll be home right after school," she said, clearly upset.

"I will too," I agreed.

"And Mom," she said.

"Yes?" I asked, mortified that this was how she found out.

"I'm so, so, so sorry," she said, obviously crying.

"It's okay, honey, we'll talk about it when you get home," I comforted.

"This is all my fault," she said through tears.

"It's okay," I continued to comfort. "It will all work out."

We hung up and I looked at Bertha who was still recovering from her orgasm, "We need to end this."

"Agreed," she nodded.

"I'll be in contact," I said, and walked out, determined to end this once and for all.

I got home at three, half an hour before Christina would normally be home, and was treated to yet another shocking moment. I saw Christina's car already in the driveway and decided to walk in quietly. What I heard was my daughter moan, "Yes, Mistress, fuck my asshole and make Mommy suck the cock when she gets home."

I froze.

"And you want to make Mommy your own personal fuck-toy?" Tamara questioned.

"God, yes," Christina moaned, "I'll do whatever you tell me to."

I couldn't believe she just admitted to wanting to make me her submissive.

"No, I want to know if you want your slut mother to become your personal live-in fuck toy," Tamara said.

"Yesssss," Christina replied, "I want my own Mommy-pet."

"Get in here, slut," Tamara called out.

I didn't move at first, ashamed at being caught eavesdropping, but then said, "Tamara, leave now," before walking in and seeing my daughter on our couch assumedly getting ass-fucked.

"Mom!" Christina gasped, trying to cover herself, but Tamara firmly held her hips as she continued fucking her ass.

Tamara said, "Get undressed, slut," even as Christina's moans continued.

"Please leave, I need to talk to my daughter," I said.

"Now, slut," she roared.

Again, my pussy dampened my panties at her authoritative tone and again I obeyed.

"How much do you love getting ass fucked, slut?" Tamara asked my daughter.

Christina looked at me, but moaned, "I love it, Mistress."

"And you really do want your own Mommy-slut, don't you?" Tamara asked again, this time with me in the room.

"Yes," Christina said.

"Yes, what," Tamara questioned.

"Yes, I want my mother to be my personal fuck-toy," Christina admitted.

"Go inspect your new pet," Tamara ordered, pulling out of her ass, walking to me, pushing me roughly onto my knees and shoving the strap-on in my mouth, a strap-on that had just been in my daughter's ass. I felt immense shame and conversely immense pleasure...only through obedience did I get off now it seemed.

After a few seconds, Tamara pulled out and Cristina ordered, "Bend over the table, Mother."

"Honey," I began to protest.

"Now, slut!" Christina demanded, startling me.

I obeyed, and a tear began to trickle down my face as Christina got behind me and began teasing my rosebud.

"Such a tight ass, Mommy," Christina purred, her tone so unlike her.

"Yes, I saved that for you, my slut, I know how much you love getting ass-fucked. I figured you should be the first to break your mother's cherry," Tamara said.

"Thank you," Christina said, as if she had just received the best gift ever.

"It's the least I can do for such an obedient slut," Tamara said, as my daughter pushed a finger in my ass.

"Ohhhh," I whimpered, both out of surprise and a slight burn.

Christina asked, "Ever had a cock in your ass, Mother?"

"What? No," I answered.

"Want one?" she asked with a devious grin.

"Christina! How could you even ask such a question?" I said, trying to stay dignified, which was impossible, in the awkward situation...one that I prayed Christina was only doing this because Tamara was making her.

"Because we're twins," she said.

"Whaaaat?" I questioned, as her finger pushed deeper in my ass.

"We're both submissive sluts," Christina said, "and sluts allow all three of their fuck holes to be used for others' pleasure."

"And discipline," Tamara added.

Christina giggled, like a bimbo school girl, "Yes, of course."

"Christina, this is wrong. All of my submissions were to protect you," I protested, even as I allowed her to continue to finger my ass.

"Did I ask for protection?" Christina asked.

"No, but that is what a Mother does," I pointed out.

"Oh, Mom," she sighed, "you really don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?" I asked, bewildered by the whole conversation and situation.

She pulled her finger out and said, "Mom, this was all part of the plan."

"What plan?" I asked, even more confused.

Christina said, "Follow me upstairs."

"No, tell me here," I demanded.

"Fucking do as you're told," Christina demanded, grabbing me by the hair.

Again scared, I followed her to her room. In her room, to find Tamara on the bed, Christina demanded, as she put her hair in a ponytail, "These whole last few days were orchestrated by me."

"What?" I asked, feeling like I was in one of those Bugs Bunny cartoons where you get hit in the head by a frying pan.

"I wanted to make you my slut, but needed to test your submissiveness," Christina said, as she grabbed a strap-on, with two cocks, which only added to my confusion.

"You planned this?" I questioned, even though the answer was obvious.

"Yes, I was eating out Sarah one day, man she has a great tasting cunt, when I wondered what you would taste like. That set in motion a complex plan that has come to full fruition right now," she revealed, as she lubed the top cock and I realized the purpose of the two cocks. She planned to sodomize her mother.

"Y-y-you planned all this?" I stammered, repeating myself, even as I felt my pussy juice leak down my leg.

Christina bent me over her table roughly and said, "Yes, and now you will be my obedient Mommy-slut."

Before I could respond, she leaned forward and slid the double cocks into both my pussy and ass.

"Oh God, noooo," I whimpered, as my ass widened unnaturally.

"Don't worry, Mommy, there is always pleasure after the pain," she purred, as she reached over and tugged on my nipples.

Her body leaning on mine, her hands on my nipples, and the two cocks inside me had my head full of mush. I didn't respond, didn't protest, I just tried to deal with the pain in my ass that contrasted the pleasure in my pussy.

"I think she likes getting ass-fucked," Tamara quipped.

"Like daughter, like mother," Christina added, as she continued to slowly fuck me.

Unfortunately, both were right. Slowly, the pain went away and it was me who suddenly begged, wanting more, "Harder, baby, fuck Mommy's ass harder."

"You mean Mistress?" Christina questioned.

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I eagerly agreed, so enthralled by the submission to my own daughter and the pleasure that accompanied it, I was willing to call her whatever she wanted.

"Good, slut," she purred, and obliged my request by beginning to really fuck me. Her body slamming into mine with each forward thrust as I continued to beg for more.

"Oh yes, fuck, it feels so good, baby, Mistress, fuck, asshole, shit, so good, God, Mommy loves, fuck, fuck, fuck," I babbled, like a horny lust-filled bimbo.

After a few minutes of getting fucked hard, Christina surprised me again as she demanded, "Slut, come and lick my Mother's cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," Tamara demanded.

I couldn't believe my own daughter had spearheaded all this...yet it makes perfect sense now in retrospect. She is way too smart to allow herself to be filmed and photographed in such compromising positions.

I watched Tamara crawl underneath the table and soon the triple pleasure, a cock in my pussy and ass as well as my daughter's hands tugging on my nipples became a quadruple pleasure when Tamara began sucking on my clit. The extra attention was all it took as my body started quivering and in less than a minute I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm comiiiiiiiing."

Christina continued slamming into both my holes as Tamara eagerly lapped up my pussy juices.

Finally, my body a puddle of goo, Christina pulled out, took off the strap-on cock and ordered, "Mommy, come and get your Mistress off."

I didn't hesitate. I wanted to give her the same pleasure she had given me. I wanted to taste her...to obey her...to give myself unconditionally to her. I went to her and buried my face in her pussy and licked eagerly.

Happy to have some recent experience with eating pussy; wondering if that too was part of her plan, I licked her with an insatiable hunger unlike any other. I explored every inch of her cunt, I savoured her wetness which was the most heavenly tasting thing I had ever experienced and I got her breathing heavy.

"Hmmmmmm, Mommy likes eating cunt, doesn't she?" Christina questioned.

"I fucking love it, Mistress," I admitted, shame no longer an emotion in my repertoire.

"Good, because your three holes are owned by me now," she declared, grabbing my head and beginning to grind her cunt on my face.

I wanted to ask about her father, but couldn't as I tried to breathe while she used my face for her personal pleasure. She came soon after and I eagerly licked up as much of her pussy cum as I could....knowing I would drop to my knees without hesitation when she told me to.

Finally, she let go of my head and said, smiling, "I think Daddy will be home soon. You should probably clean-up, you smell of sex."

"What about your father?" I asked, no longer willing to fight my submission to her.

"Oh, I have a plan for him," she said.

Standing up, I said, "Of course you do."

I left her room with my head spinning and yet oddly feeling a sense of tranquility. I wasn't being blackmailed anymore, apparently I never was and although I should have been furious with her, I finally felt sexually liberated...for the first time ever.

.....

Three weeks later and many pussy-lickings and ass fuckings later, she decided to deal with Gordon. Apparently, my husband had been cheating on me with his much younger secretary for a year and Christina made sure to get back at both of them. First she got Tamara to seduce and dominate the bitch.

The slut admitted that Gordon paid her an extra five hundred a month to suck and fuck him regularly.

She also informed us that he, on occasion, went to a place called Steamworks which was a guy only gay club.

I briefly felt inadequate, as I wasn't enough for him and he had to pay his secretary and also went to a gay club. Yet, Christina reminded me that my true calling was eating pussy and maybe dad's was sucking cock.

Her plan for Gordon was almost as twisted as her plan for me. She simply fucked me with a strap-on in our king-sized bed while he was downstairs watching sports and then called him on his own sexual betrayal.

Hearing the commotion, he came upstairs and walked in on his daughter fucking his wife. "What the hell?" he questioned.

Christina snapped, "So how long have you been fucking your secretary?"

"P-p-pardon?" he stammered, clearly shocked by both what he was witnessing and the reality that he had been busted.

"How long have you been banging that skank," I snapped, even as Christina continued fucking me while her father, my husband, watched.

"And how long have you been a cocksucker?" Christina added.

"What? I-um, what are you two doing?" he finally asked, trying to change the topic.

"I'm fucking Mommy," Christina said, "something you apparently are no good at doing."

"Christina!" he said, shocked by his daughter's treatment of him.

"She's right," I moaned, as she continued fucking me. "Our daughter is a way better fuck than you are."

"Jane, this is incest," he pointed out.

"And you pushed me here by committing adultery with your secretary slut and by sucking cock," I pointed out.

"Get naked," Christina demanded.

"Christina," he gasped.

"Now, cocksucker," she roared.

Surprised, he obeyed, like I had and not surprisingly his pathetic cock was hard when he revealed it.

Christina pulled her cock out of my cunt and ordered "Let's see how good you are at sucking cock." She walked over to him, roughly pushed him onto the ground and shoved her cock in his mouth.

He sucked it and I couldn't help but laugh. I won't bore you with the rest of the details, but after verbally assaulting him, Christina fucked his ass and learned that he enjoyed men more than women. He paid his secretary to be his slut in an attempt to convince himself he wasn't gay, but the reality was he liked sucking cock more than fucking pussy, just like I learned I liked eating pussy more than sucking or fucking men. In the end, we agreed on an amicable split and divorced by the end of the summer.

Over the next couple of months, Christina tested my obedience. She took me to a lesbian club called Le Chateau where I was auctioned off to a beautiful lesbian couple.

Although I felt ashamed at being auctioned off like a prostitute, it ended up being one of the most fulfilling, romantic sexual evenings of my life...as both women didn't fuck me, but made love to me.

I thought nothing could surprise me anymore when Christina found yet another way.

I came home the day before graduation with all the food for the party I was hosting for Christina and her friends when I heard Christina in the living room asking, "Do you like that, slut?"

I asked as I turned the corner, "Who are you fucking instead of me?"

I froze.

I stared.

I stammered, "M-m-m-mother?"

Christina looked up from between her grandmother's legs and said, "You know how grandma always brings treats?"

"Yes," I nodded, as I stared at my naked mother with her granddaughter between her legs.

"Well, I thought I would try a different treat," she smiled.

My mother added, "She really wouldn't take no for an answer."

"That I believe," I laughed.

"Come join us, Mom," Christina suggested, before returning to eating her grandmother's cunt.

For two hours we licked and fucked each other, ending in a three-way daisy chain as we each ate pussy, while fingering each other's assholes. It was sweet and intimate, unlike the majority of my encounters with Christina, where she clearly was in charge.

Not so sweet and intimate was Christina's graduation the next night where all her lesbian conquests came to our house for a night of sexual debauchery. I was tied up, left on my bed, ass up, to be fucked by any of the guests who wanted to fuck me.

Not surprisingly, they all did, and I was fucked a dozen plus times, in both holes.

I, of course, loved being the centre of attention for the evening and although it was humiliating it was equally stimulating.

The rest of the summer was a smorgasbord of sexual encounters and after my daughter pledged her sorority she came up with the ultimate fundraiser...me.

As number nine pulled out and ten got ready to fuck me, I smile at the incredible, fucked up journey that brought me here.

A journey that led me to discover my true sexuality and my true position...a submissive to my daughter.

THE END