Straight Mates Explore Gay Sex

Story Info
Ttwo straight mates having a go.
1k words
3.69
70.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay and I met through work over 6 years ago and we hit it off straight away, over the years we have grown closer and talk to each other about everything. When I met Jay he was single since then he has got married to his beautiful wife and they have had twins, he's always been a family man.

Now I'm 23 years old 5'1 slim build with a 7.5' cock, Jay is 32 years old and not much taller than me at 5'3 not as slim as me with a wee beer belly and covered in hair, with a 8' cock which I have had the opportunity to see when I walked in on his wife giving him a blow job one night. But that's a different story.

After a long week at work we had the weekend off and by chance Jay's wife was going out of town to visit a friend and the kids were staying at their aunts and wouldn't be back till late the next night so Jay and I decided to have a lad's night in. We did the usual stuff sat around drinking a few beers and smoking a couple of joints, the conversation started to turn to sex and I brought up the fact that I had caught him getting a blow job from his wife, as only she know that I walked in on them, Jay was completely stunned I hadn't said anything before but as I explained we hadn't been alone since that night to talk about it. Jay then asked if I liked what I saw and I immeatly answered yes your cock is so big. We continued talking about blow jobs and Jay shocked me by what he said next he said that he would like to know what its like to suck a man's cock and to have his cock sucked by a man.

I've always thought Jay was a good looking guy with a hot body covered in hair and tattoos, as over the years I have had a number of times to admire his body as he goes topless on summer days. But always considered Jay to be 100% straight so never thought he would have ever said anything like this now me on the other had have always been curious about men althought never tried anything with a man. I don't know whether it was the drink or the dope taking but I said I wouldn't mind trying it myself and that after seeing his cock the other week I've been fantasying about sucking it.

Jay turned and looked at me and said why don't we try with each other and as we are alone, no one needs to know so I agree. Jay then puts his hand round the back of my neck and starts kissing me gently on the mouth he then moves to my neck and kissing in he puts his hand on the bulge that has started to grow in my jeans. Then getting up Jay looks at me and started to walk up to his bed room to which I follow and as I walk in he turns round and give me a longing look I then move in and kiss him and push him down on the bed and climb on top of him. I then start by helping him undress by removing him top over his head I then go down and kiss his nipples and run my tongue over his hairy belly down to the top of his jeans I undo his belt and slowly unzip his jeans and remove then till he has nothing on but his boxers I can see by the bulge in then that he's getting excited as his cock is almost fully hard and ready to burst out of his boxers. Jay then rolls me over and starts to kiss me and strip me to my boxers.

Jay puts his arms around me and kissed me all over I put my hands on his back and slowly move then down and under his boxers I get him to move up and sit on my chest and I slowly and gently kiss his belly and then pull his boxers down and start to stroke his giant cock and move my mouth down to kiss the end of his cock I then take his cock deep in my mouth and start sucking like I was sucking a big lollypop. After about 10 minutes we swap positions and Jay starts sucking me and he takes my whole cock in his mouth I can feel the back of his trough with the tip of my cock. He then takes his mouth away from my cock and starts kissing his way back up my body, nibbling my nipples, then neck and then starts nibbling my ear he then whispers in my ear how good my cock tasted, I kiss him passionately and then kiss my way to his ear and whisper to him that I would like him to make love to me and fuck my ass.

Jay looks at me and says he thought I would never ask he then lifts my legs in the air and slowly starts to thrust his cock in my tight asshole it hurts at first but after a couple of minutes it's the best feeling I've ever had and I wrap my arms around his back and pull him tight in to me Jay fucks me as hard as he can and his full cock is deep in my ass I can feel his balls bang against my body, Jay then pulls out and tell me he almost ready to cum so I ask him to cum in my mouth as I want to taste his hot cum. He then thrusts his cock back in my mouth and making me take his cock deep I suck and feel his balls bang against my chin. Jay they start to orgasm and blows' his big load deep in my trough and I swallow the lot. We then collapse in the bed and cuddle together and kiss until we fall asleep.

I can't wait till out next encounter with each other.