Straight MILFs: Boyfriend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, no," I responded confused, her pussy distracting me from any sort of rational thought.

"Which is it?" Quinn asked, bending down and moving her finger that was just inside her to my lips.

I didn't hesitate as I opened my mouth as if I was conditioned to obey.

Her finger moved inside and I sucked on it like it was a small cock...the taste so appealing that I instantly wanted more.

"Good girl," she again purred, before pulling her finger out of my mouth and standing back up.

I couldn't explain it, but a wave of disappointment hit me as I looked back up at her.

"Be a good pet and I will let you have all the pussy juice you want," she smiled down at me.

I just nodded as I awaited her next words. She went to her duffle bag, pulled something out, moved behind me and put it in my pussy.

I moaned, as something inside me began buzzing, "What is that?"

"A vibrating egg," she answered.

"Oooooh," I moaned, the buzzing bringing constant pulses of pleasure.

She returned to her place in front of me and ordered, "Lick my nylon-clad feet."

Humiliated by the order, yet now completely at the whim of this teenager, I leaned down and began kissing and licking the top of her toes.

"Good girl," she again purred, her soft approving tone somehow reassuring even though I knew deep down it was condescending.

For a couple of minutes I moved back and forth kissing and licking the top of her feet. When she lifted up her left foot, I wordlessly continued the thorough attention on the sole of her foot...the mixture of silk nylon and salty sweat somehow appealing. I replicated the attention on her right sole when wordlessly ordered by the movement of her foot.

Quinn sighed, "Shoot, I need to be at school for second period in thirty minutes. We had better accelerate your training."

The word 'training' made me wince as she continued, "Time for you to eat cunt for the first time." She walked over to a kitchen chair, turned it sideways, sat down and ordered, "Crawl to me, my pet."

Humiliation and lust pin-balled inside me as I obeyed another order. Each forward step made my face burn with shame and my cunt burn with need. Reaching her, I moved between her legs and without instruction buried my face in her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, what an eager pet slut," she moaned, as I began licking. Being called a slut before today would have had me in a rage, yet as I licked her intoxicating sweetness I accepted at this moment that I was exactly what she said I was. At first, I was tentative, as I licked and explored her pussy. Yet, as she began to get wet and moan softly, because of me, I began to get more aggressive: parting her pussy lips with wide paint-like tongue strokes, I sucked her swollen clit between my lips and tried to penetrate her cunt with my tongue.

She asked, "Is my new pet enjoying her treat?"

I replied, "Yes," between licks.

"You understand I plan to make you a well-trained, obedient pet," she continued.

I couldn't fathom what that would entail, but at the moment I would agree to anything, the buzzing in my cunt driving me wild. "Yes," I agreed.

"You will always obey?" She asked, pulling my head up for me to learn I was being recorded by her phone.

My eyes went big as I stammered, "P-p-please no."

"Oh you silly pet, I already have you eagerly licking away," she said, speaking to me like I was a child. "If you want to eat my cunt and taste my cum, answer my questions, Tiffany Woods."

Hearing my name only increased the utter shame I was feeling, yet my desire to come and my hunger to finish what I started took over and I agreed, looking directly into the phone, "I agree to obey every order."

"And why are you being trained?" she asked.

"Because I didn't recycle my soda cans," I admitted, bewildered that such a trivial thing had led to this.

"And now you're my pet?" she questioned.

"Yes," I admitted.

"My cunt licker?" she continued.

"Yes," I admitted, the name calling and buzzing driving me wild.

"My MILF slut?" she added.

Each question for some inexplicable reason enhanced my desire to agree. "Yes, I'm your pet, your cunt-licker, your MILF slut, your boyfriend's mom slave, now please let me lick you."

"So eager," she smiled, grabbing my head and pulling me back into her sweet perfection.

I hungrily licked, wanting to get her off...wanting to taste her cum.

A couple of minutes of licking and I could hear her moans get louder and when she grabbed the back of my head and held it forcing my face deep into her cunt I just licked and licked until I was given a pussy juice facial. When her cum hit my tongue, I continued to eagerly lick, the taste even more exquisite than the teasing samples I had before.

She pushed my head away eventually and said, "Say cheese," as she took a photo of my pussy juice covered face.

"Want to come?" She asked, as I looked up from my position on the floor.

"God, yes," I admitted, the buzzing inside driving me crazy.

She stood up, went to my fridge and returned a moment later with a cucumber. She tossed it to me and said, "Fuck away."

I was so far gone, humility no longer a concern, I grabbed the cucumber, fell onto my back, spread my legs and began fucking myself with it. Each time the cucumber filled me, it banged into the vibrating egg, causing a sharp pleasure to course through me.

Quinn asked, "What are you?"

"A sluuuut," I admitted, my orgasm building.

"A fuck toy for my pleasure," she continued.

"Oh, oh, oh yes," I moaned.

"I plan to fuck your cunt with my strap-on," she continued, "the same one I use to pound your son's ass."

"Oooooh, Godddddd," I whimpered, her words enhancing my submissiveness.

"And that ass, ever had that tight ass of yours fucked?" She asked.

"Noooooo," I admitted, not being one who did the taboos.

"Well, we will change that soon," she promised. "A pet understands that all three holes are at her Mistress's disposal."

The term 'Mistress' sent a chill through my body and was the final straw that broke the camel's back as my orgasm erupted through me.

As I lay trembling on the floor, I heard Quinn curse, "Fuck, I'm going to be late. You will be punished for making me late, slut."

I opened my eyes, my legs twitching, to see her grab her skirt, quickly pull it on, grab the duffle bag and scurry out the door. I remained on the floor, allowing my body to enjoy the remainder of my orgasm. Once it dissipated, I shook my head. What had come over me? Why did I let her dominate me? How was I going to put an end do this? What would she possible do with the video and pictures she took?

I pulled the cucumber and still vibrating egg out of me and wearily stood up...my legs feeling like jelly.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face looked like I had been in a rain storm...my mascara running all over the place. I decided to take a shower, wash off my sin and cool down before I headed to school, praying I wouldn't run into Quinn, as I went to lead the PTA meeting.

I went to get in my car and gasped. On the driver seat was a plastic looking cock, lube and a note. I sighed as I cursed my inability to stand up to her. I moved the items to the passenger seat and sat down. Reluctantly, with trepidation, I read the note:

Pet Slut Punishment 1: You will lube up the small butt plug, insert it in that virgin asshole of yours and wear it throughout your PTA meeting. If you disobey this order, I will punish you with a much more public humiliation...or even worse...I won't let you eat my cunt again. Your Mistress

I couldn't believe what she expected me to do. Frustrated, I grabbed the items and went back into the house. I went to the bedroom and pondered my options:

1. Obey the humiliating task...to sodomize myself.

2. I could purposely disobey...and risk the wrath she implied she would inflict upon me...unfortunately I was confident she wasn't bluffing...

3. I could skip the meeting...that seemed the best option...but I was in charge and couldn't fathom someone else doing what I did.

Cursing, I pulled down my skirt and panties, lubricated both my asshole and the toy very liberally, took a deep breath and slowly slid it in. I expected a major burn or pain, but surprisingly it wasn't much more than a slight discomfort. Thankfully the plug was short and thin, as I imagined a real cock or bigger toy would be a lot more uncomfortable and likely more painful. I pulled up my panties and skirt and practised walking around with the butt plug in me.

Although slightly awkward, after a couple minutes it wasn't really noticeable at all and I returned to my car. I got to school a good thirty minutes early, so I could meet with Principal Patterson and discuss the agenda.

Mrs. Winston greeted me, her smile different than her usual smile, "You may go inside Mrs. Woods."

"Thank you, Mrs. Winston," I smiled, liking that I was so well known here.

I walked into Principal Patterson's office and asked, in my usual happy manner, "How are you today Colleen?"

"Good, and you Tiffany?" She asked back, looking up from her desk, before adding, "Anything new?"

My face instantly went red with the thoughts of what were new, although I answered, "Same old, same old."

"Really, nothing new at all?" she asked standing up, her tone different than I had ever heard. She was a good principal, but also one I easily could control...always getting what I wanted.

"Nope," I shrugged.

She walked towards me, something else she never did, and said, "You sure?"

"What are you implying?" I asked annoyed.

Reaching me, she stated, "According to Quinn, you have a butt plug in your ass and I am supposed to check if you obeyed her order."

"What?" I gasped, shocked by her words.

"Turn around, Tiffany," she ordered, her voice stern like I imagine it is with her students.

"H-h-how do you know?" I stammered.

"Quinn has been my Mistress for a while, she is an irresistible young woman," she revealed.

"You serve a student?" I asked, my face showing my disgust.

"You ate out your son's girlfriend and fucked yourself with a cucumber I hear," she retorted, her usual pleasant demeanour shifting to smug.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. "She told you?"

"The pictures and video are quite vivid," she continued.

"I am going to kill her," I snapped, shifting from shock to anger.

"What are you going to do?" She asked, adding, "In the video you look rather compliant...and obedient."

"Fuck!" I cursed.

"Fuck indeed," she smiled, as she put her hands on my shoulders and firmly pushed me onto my knees.

I questioned, shocked yet again, "What are you doing?"

"Mistress Quinn said you needed more practice at eating cunt," she said matter-of-factly," as she lifted up her skirt to reveal her hairy pussy.

I asked, oddly not standing back up, "You can't be serious?"

"Are you going to disobey Mistress's order and get another punishment added?" She asked.

"But we're adults," I pointed out.

"Yes or no?" She sighed.

My mouth was watering, I was curious if all pussy tasted the same, and frightened of adding more punishments, I sighed dramatically back, "Fine!"

"Don't act like you're doing me a favour. I have Mrs. Winston out there who is a great cunt licker. I am doing you a favour," she said, revealing more duplicity in the lesbian world I was being drawn into and showing a new confident side of her, one I assumed she had when dealing with students.

I reluctantly leaned forward the position way more awkward with her standing than when I had eaten Quinn. Her scent was substantially stronger, the pubic hair seemingly holding in her scent. It was a strong scent...neither appealing nor disgusting. Finding a pathway through her excessive pubic hair, I began licking her wetness. The hair made the task less pleasant to fulfill, yet the act itself inexplicably had my pussy getting damp again...the taste of pussy surprisingly addicting.

She said, "I hope you obeyed Mistress's punishment task."

I replied, between licks, remembering I had a plug in my ass, having become surprisingly comfortable with it in me, "I did."

"Good, because once you are done pleasuring me, I have another task for you from Mistress," she revealed.

I continued licking, my concentration not on the potential punishment or expectation, but instead on getting her off.

"You're a natural cunt licker," she moaned, her hands on the back of my head.

The words were ludicrous, yet somehow only enhanced my eagerness. I teased her clit relentlessly until her breathing got heavier and a moment later I slid two fingers inside her cunt.

She moaned, "You biiiitch," as her pussy juice flooded out and into my eager mouth.

I hungrily lapped up her juices, her cum having a completely different taste than Quinn had and yet still addicting.

Moving away, she said, "Not bad."

"Thanks," I said, instinctively, and then couldn't believe I said it.

"Stand up and bend over my desk," she instructed.

I again obeyed, shame again coursing through my very being...frustrated at my need to obey, and at the growing wetness in my pussy.

She lifted up my skirt, and moved her fingers under my panties and to my pussy. "Holy shit, does eating cunt get you wet?"

My face went even redder at the question.

"Answer me, slut!" She demanded, her fingers parting my wet pussy lips.

Being called a slut was another domino in my humiliating day of submission. I answered, shocked by her aggressive, dominant tone towards me, "I guess it does."

"You guess?" she scoffed. "Your cunt is soaked. Or maybe you just want to be my plaything. Or is it the toy in your ass turning you on?"

"I don't know," I moaned, her fingers teasing me relentlessly.

"Do you want to come, slut?" she asked.

"Yesssss," I whimpered, ashamed at how my body gave in so easily.

"Beg, bitch," she demanded.

I didn't hesitate as I pleaded, "Please let your slut come."

"You'll eat my cunt before every meeting?" she asked, her finger flicking my clit.

"Y-y-yessss."

"You'll come to my house and be my maid at bridge one night?" she asked, her finger sliding inside me.

"W-w-whaaaaat?" I asked, my eyes going wide.

"I expect you to come to my house this weekend and be my hostess...my hostess with the mostest," she chuckled, pulling her finger out of me.

"Noooo," I moaned, wanting her finger back in.

"No, what?" She asked. "No, you won't come to my house or no don't pull out of your wet fuck hole?"

"Please finger fuck me," I pleaded, hungry to get off.

"So you will come to my house this weekend?" She repeated, her finger slowly grazing over my pussy lips.

"Yeeeees," I agreed, not remotely sure of the consequences of such an agreement...but in this moment of lust, I was willing to agree to anything.

"You will be in a maid's outfit," she continued, tugging my panties down before her finger slid back inside me.

"Oooooh," I moaned both out of pleasure and clarity.

"And you will be a full service maid," she added, as her finger moved inside my cunt.

"Ooooh, fuuuuck," I moaned, biting my lip as to not scream and inform the whole school I was having an orgasm in the principal's office, as she found my g-spot and tapped on it like it was a drum.

I felt her other hand suddenly pull the plug out of my ass, shoving it in my mouth, as she ordered, "Suck on this, Mrs. Woods, we would hate for the whole school to know you are a dirty cum slut underneath your fancy clothes."

I gagged briefly, as I tasted my own ass, but was helpless to do anything but obey as she continued to drive me wild with ecstasy.

"Come, slut," she demanded, a moment later.

I again obliged as my body quaked and erupted with my second orgasm of the day trembling through me.

She pulled her finger out as I lay bent over her desk still coming. A moment later, I felt more lube on my ass cheeks as she warned with a slight laugh, "I would keep that butt plug gag in your mouth, this may burn a bit...or a lot."

My eyes went big and before I could react, I felt my ass being widened as a much bigger butt plug was roughly inserted.

I screamed, but thankfully my sounds of agony were muzzled by the butt plug in my mouth.

"Now relax and get used to it," she ordered.

I wanted to tell her to fuck off, the sheer burn in my ass still sharp as hell, but I was completely at her whim.

Over the intercom, Mrs. Winston said, "Ms. Harden is here to see you."

"Send her in," Principal Patterson said, slapping my ass, causing a new intense pain to hit me as the toy went even deeper in me. "Don't you dare fucking move, bitch."

The door opened and Quinn laughed as she closed the door, "Well, what a pretty sight to walk into."

"Mistress, she has been very compliant," Principal Patterson said.

"Excellent," Quinn said, "So she doesn't deserve any extra punishments?"

"No, Mistress."

"The butt plug gag is a nice touch," Quinn said approvingly.

"I thought you would approve."

"It will make a good picture," Quinn said, as she assumedly took a picture of me from behind.

A moment later, I could see her out of my peripheral vision as she snapped pictures of me with her cell.

Quinn instructed, "Mrs. Woods, Principal Patterson is now your mistress. I would be, and I may one day if your son and I break up, but at the moment it's a conflict of interest. Oh sure, I may have you eat my cunt or I may pound that ass on occasion, but Principal Patterson is your owner."

Hearing the word 'owner' was another domino in my complete fall from grace.

"Thank you, Mistresss, you are very kind," Principal Patterson thanked.

"You have been a very good pet, and deserve a reward," Quinn said back, as if giving a child praise.

"I am very grateful," Principal Patterson said.

"As for you Mrs. Woods. You will go to your PTA meeting with that plug in your ass. You will then come back to your Mistress for permission to take it out. You will also stay here the rest of the day and help the environmental club with their recycling program," Quinn said, pulling the plug out of my mouth. "Is that understood?"

"Yes," I agreed, defeated.

She shoved the plug back into my mouth, sat on the desk, her back to me, and ordered, "Now come get your treat, my pet."

I watched as Principal Patterson moved around, dropped to her knees and buried her face between my son's girlfriend's legs.

As I heard Quinn moan, I couldn't help but wish it was me between her legs. I shook my head at the ridiculous thoughts in my head.

Quinn leaned back so she could look at me and asked, pulling the plug out of my mouth again, "Do you wish you would have just put those cans in the recycling?"

The answer should have been yes. Because of one trivial act I had been forced to eat my son's girlfriend's cunt, filmed fucking myself with a cucumber, dominated by the principal, sodomized and then given as a sexual gift...yet the answer out of my mouth, as my cunt began to beg for attention yet again.. .was, "No, Mistress."

THE END

12