Straight MILFs: Flight Attendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, slut?" she questioned, as she flicked my swollen clit.

"Oh yessss," I moaned loudly, "I love being your sluuuut," at the moment being called a slut enhancing my euphoria.

"Come for me," she said softly, as she sucked my clit between her lips, slid two fingers inside my cunt, found my never before discovered g-spot in seconds, and I erupted.

My legs stiffened, I grabbed her head and held it tight, as I came harder than I ever had before. "Shiiiiiiit," I screamed, loud enough to wake the dead.

She kept her mouth clamped on my pussy throughout my orgasm.

She finally let go, even as tremors continued quaking through me.

Standing up, Kathryn looked down at me and said, "You can continue your chat with your husband now, my pet."

"O-o-okay," I weakly said.

"And remember Erin, you're mine now," she added, before going to the washroom.

As I recovered from my orgasm, I wasn't sure what would happen next. I got out of my torn pantyhose and into pajamas. I opened my computer, feeling guilt and fulfillment at what I had just done. I hit Skype and waited for the onslaught of questions Dave would have for me.

The end

12