Straight No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your cock feels great in my ass, baby," he moaned, his voice back to his girly gayness.

I slowly started moving in and out and each stroke seemed tighter than the last as if he was somehow tightening his ass around my cock.

"Fuck, you are so tight," I groaned, as I began pumping faster.

"Just for you, princess," he moaned back.

Being called princess was again a reminder of what had become of me and yet I just continued fucking his amazing ass. Thankfully having came a while ago on stage, I had a reasonable amount of stamina left in me.

"Harder bitch, fuck your boyfriend's ass harder," he demanded.

Being called his boyfriend surprised me and yet suddenly the idea was exciting. I obeyed, slamming into his tight ass as he continued to milk my cock with his ass.

"Tell me what you are," he grunted, as I continued pounding him from behind.

"I'm a faggot," I grunted; "a cocksucker," I groaned; "a submissive queer," I declared.

"And what else," he asked, tightening his ass even more.

"Your boyfriend," I admitted as I felt my balls explode into his ass.

"That's it princess, shoot your cum in your boyfriend," he grunted, meeting my thrusts with his ass.

"Fuck, yes, fuck," I babbled, as the most exhilarating orgasm off my life filled me with a pleasure way more intense than I thought possible.

"Tell me you love me, princess," he said.

"Oh fuck yes, I love you Char," I declared, the words seemingly real even though they were absurd.

Spent, I pulled out of his ass and he turned around and ordered, "Suck me, bitch."

I took his cock back in my mouth and bobbed back and forth desperate to take his cum.

As I sucked him like the cocksucking whore I had apparently become, he said in his high faggot voice, "You love being my boyfriend don't you?"

I moaned in the affirmative.

"You will take me home to your parents and introduce me as your boyfriend," he added.

The thought of my military father seeing me on my knees sucking cock suddenly popped into my head and fear cascaded through me.

"Say it cocksucker, tell me you will take me home to mommy and daddy," he demanded, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

I stared up at him, pleading for him not to make me declare such a thing.

He tapped his cock on my lips and said, "Do as you're told, faggot or you will never have me again."

The thought suddenly seemed impossible. I had to feel his lips around my dick, I had to feel my cock in his ass, I had to taste his cum shooting down my throat. Finally, I told him what he wanted to hear, "Fuck yes, I will take you home and introduce you to my parents."

"And show me of to your friends," he added, outlining my lips with his mushroom top.

"Yes," I agreed, so desperate to have his cock back in my mouth.

"Good boy," he smiled, shoving hic cock back into my mouth. Surprisingly me again, he grabbed my head, holding me tight, and ruthlessly fucked my face, his balls bouncing off my chin each time he filled me.

I struggled desperately to not gag as he used me as his personal cum deposit. Thankfully, his load came quickly as he coated my throat with a full load of gooey sweetness. There was so much cum I couldn't swallow it all and some dripped out of my mouth and onto the floor.

Without even thinking, I lowered to the floor and licked the small pool of cum I had not swallowed.

"And you used to be straight," Char said amused.

Sitting back up, I took his cock back in my mouth searching for any last remnants of his addicting seed.

He laughed, "I told you once you had me you would be addicted."

Finally allowing his slowly shrinking cock to leave my mouth, I looked up and admitted, "I can't believe how good that was."

"So where are you taking me tomorrow?" he asked, looking down at me.

Standing up, I pulled him in for a kiss. As our tongues swirled around each other exploring every crevice of each other's mouths, I realized I had long sobered up. I also realized that everything I had just done with Char was of my own cognition. Although I wasn't sure I loved him, that seemed pretty extreme after just one time (even though my parents fell in love at first sight), but I strangely had feelings inside me right now that were unlike anything I had ever felt when I thought I was in love.

Breaking the kiss and looking into his crystal blue eyes, I said, "Wherever my boyfriend wants to go."

"You are such a faggot," he joked.

"Your faggot," I quipped back.

"That you are," he smiled as he bent back over and said, "Now come clean your boyfriend's ass. Your cum is leaking out of me like crazy."

One final test, one final humiliation...eating my own cum. Yet, willing to do anything to please him (when had I become submissive?), I looked around at the bar that had changed my life (had this all began just a couple of hours ago with me hoping to get laid?), shook my head at the craziness of it all (had I really been the centerpiece of a gay orgy?), before falling to my knees (I was getting pretty used to being in this position) and burying my face in my boyfriend's ass (did I really have a boyfriend) to retrieve my cum.

If this wasn't love, I don't know what was.

EPILOGUE

Back at my hotel, after having my ass-fucked by Char once more in a lengthy fuck session, I checked my phone messages and saw two from Bill.

I hope you are enjoying yourself.

No reply. You must be buried deep in cock.

A smile crossed my face as I texted him back:

When I return tomorrow your ass is mine Bill!!!

My cock suddenly hard again at the revenge I had in mind, I returned to the bed and asked Char, "Ready for one more round, baby?"

The End