Straight to Dessert

Story Info
A note sets the pace for a night of submission
1.1k words
3.7
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a story by bitterSweetMocha

codes: M/f, B/D, D/s, spanking, toys, slavery

Synopsis: A note sets the pace for a night of submission.

Part 1

"Boy what a day!" she huffed, hands filled with grocery bags as she locks the car and heads towards the apartment. "I need a long bath and a quiet, relaxed, absolutely boring evening". She opens the door and puts the groceries down on the counter. "I'm home!!" she yells unpacking the bags. Receiving no response, she figures "Neat, got the whole place to myself"

That's when she spots the note wrapped in a red ribbon on the floor before her. Oooo a surprise! I love surprises she muses. Unwrapping the bow, she begins to read.

"Tonight, you are mine my darling sub. I want you to prepare your mind and body for service. As soon as you read this I want you to send me a text message and then hop into the shower. You will find what I want you to wear laid out in the bedroom."

Reading it a second time she unconsciously bites into the corner of her lip. Setting aside the note, she picks up her phone and begins to type "Honey, just got home. I'll get dinner started" - a simple message based on a system they had worked out weeks before when to his delight they discovered her readiness to explore her kinky side more deeply.

Moving to the bathroom she is unaware of the slight spring in her step - mind focused on the task assigned but body giddy with a new fire. She showers quickly working up a thick lather. Grabbing her razor, she deftly runs it over her armpits and nether regions ensuring she is extra smooth for him. Towelling off she moves to the bedroom. Waiting there for her are a pair of silky crotch-less panties, a quarter cup bra, fishnet stockings and a blindfold all in red. She finds a second note at the foot of the bed and picks it up. A little gasp escapes her lips as she uncovers chrome clamps on a short chain hiding underneath.

"Get dressed darling. The clamps are for your nipples. Set a towel on the floor facing the main door and turn up the heating. It's expected to get cold tonight. I want you to kneel and present your body. Knees spread wide, arms behind you in box - palm to elbow. Message me when you are ready and begin your mantra of service"

She starts by putting on the bra, then rolls on the stockings. As she pulls on the panties she imagines his hands gliding up her thighs and settling on her hips. Closing her eyes, her fingers lightly move to touch her exposed sex. She lets herself enjoy the sensation for a few seconds imagining his touch.

As she opens her eyes and straightens up she catches herself in the mirror and gasps, drawn in to the raw sensuality of the woman in the mirror. A million thoughts and feelings burst from her mind. Her excitement rises and she begins to pant. She forces her eyes closed focusing on each of those thoughts as he has shown her. "There are times you will be overwhelmed. Still your mind my pet. Focus on each thought and then let it go, till just your essence remains".

She opens her eyes and reaffirms to the vision in the mirror - "I am Sir's treasure. I will serve him well. I will make Him proud."

Moving to the living room she spreads the towel down on the cool floor and turns the heat up. Kneeling, she settles herself and applies the clamps - first the right one then the left. Each bite drawing a hiss from her lips. She lets go of the chain immediately feeing the tug of its weight on her nipples. The heat rises in her cheeks as she types out her final message and hits send. Spreading her knees wide she pulls the blindfold into place. Locking her hands behind her she arches thrusting out her breasts. She breathes in deeply and begins -

"Sir, your pet is ready for service and use... "


Part 2

*Ding

"Honey, I've got the oven going. Dinner should be ready soon"

He smiles as he reads her message, the feeling of tightness growing in his pants. He wants her at the peak of anticipation. Yes, 20 minutes will be just about right. He finishes off his beer and sets off. Just one last thing to pick up before going home.

*Click

The sound of the key startles her, interrupting her focus. A wave of cold air brushes across her raising goose bumps and stiffening already hard nipples. She hears the door shut and senses him moving closer. She locks her hands and arches harder displaying her body to him. He runs a finger down her cheek and across her lower lip. She softly kisses his offered hand.

"Pet! I did not give you permission to stop" he growls.

Gritting her teeth she starts over mentally kicking herself for losing composure "Sir, your pet is ready for service and use. This mind is focused on serving you. This body is obedient to your will. Sir, this pet will make you proud."

He waits until she is at the end of the mantra appreciating how beautiful she really is surrendering this way. "Stop. Stand up" he orders guiding her to the dining table. "Bend over girl. Stick that ass out. Such simple instructions should not be hard to follow"

He lays a few light spanks on her offered bum warming her up for more. He reaches for her sex probing slightly to judge her moistness. Yes, he thinks I can feel how much you want this. He starts to spank her harder. Feeling her skin warm and slowly turn pink, hearing her soft gasps. He probes once again finding her wet with arousal. He lays soft kisses down her arched back and across her warm buttocks. He pushes two fingers deep into her drawing a moan from her lips as she melts to his touch.

"Up darling. Now turn around" He orders pushing her back against the table. He starts to lay soft kisses starting from her throat and moving down towards the heat of her sex. He stops just shy of her mons as a shiver runs through her. Rising quickly, he pulls on the nipple chain and kisses her deeply smothering her squeals.

He fingers the nipple chain as he leads her to the bedroom. "You know darling, I picked up some strawberries on my way here"

Grabbing a bottle of chocolate sauce as they pass the kitchen he says, "I think I'm going to skip dinner and go straight to Dessert"