Straight to Raving Gay Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy motions were taking on a desperation to capture my fingers, and in the mean time her clit was standing out hard and erect. Slowly I let my tongue start traveling down her lovely sweet skinned stomach. I circled my tongue around her belly button getting closer and closer to heaven. The tip of my tongue teased the little trail of hairs from her belly button to the top of her panties. At the edge of her panties there were small tufts of pubic hair sticking out that I played with on my tongue. She seemed get intensely erotic.

By this time I was moving to my knees and with my downward movement I started to ease her panties down some to give my tongue more access. Meanwhile my other hand was pushing the crotch of her panties downward getting more of the juices on my finger lubing her pussy edges and lubing her asshole. I lubed her asshole more as I lightly stroked her outer labia while licking in the front. I could feel her heat on my facial skin. It seemed she was almost ready to rip her panties off to give me full access.

I pulled her panties down and pushed her back onto a couch stripped naked with her crotch near the front edge of the couch to give my mouth full access to her pussy. I have never enjoyed eating pussy so much, tasting her clit, her lips, and the full length of her slot. I started licking her vagina sucking up all the juices flowing out. I stuck my tongue in deep while sucking the upper edge and pee hole, causing my tongue to reach her G-spot. She shuddered, hunched, clinched her ass, and I could feel a gush of juices on my tongue. I licked it up until she was nearly dry, then licked further down until I was rimming her asshole. My free hand pulled aside her butt cheek and opened her asshole so I stuck my tongue right in.

She was in heaven and her juices renewed with a flood. My tongue traveled all around her asshole, teasing it, and then back up to her vagina. I had pulled my panties down while eating her out, and now I pulled her panties off her ankles, and raised her legs in the air, pushing her back and exposing her entire crotch. My cock was standing at attention so when I raised up, to her surprise a cock slid right in her pussy. Her eyes were wide but she started humping and fucking like there is no tomorrow. She squeezed and twisted her pussy humping in different directions, with spiral motions, and a sideways move. The meth kept us going for quite a while, but soon I produced some more of the lube I had grabbed at the bar, and I coated her asshole. The cool sensation thrilled her, and she moved her asshole in a little dance complimenting my finger. Soon my finger was in her asshole all the way feeling her squeeze it and hump it.

I moved my finger all around and then pushed her legs all the way to her head, and positioned my cockhead on her asshole, pushing lightly. Her ass made hungry movements and she tried to push out enough to start my cock head in. I had pushed her legs back so far as to cause her ass to be raised, and when I let her legs start to come down this cause her asshole to slide onto my cock head. "Give it to me!" she said. "Please!" I started to push in a little, and even though only about an inch had gone in she was already humping it. This made it easier and I slowly let my cock slide in. "I feel so full," she said.

Soon my balls and stomach were slapping against her. To my surprise another man came up and started licking her ass cheeks, and up to the sides of her pussy, licking the perineum right to the side of my cock and licking in on the out strokes. He kissed my hairy balls when he could reach them. Then he kissed the hairy sides of her pussy. He licked our juices out of her pussy, and kissed her clit, then sucked her pussy lips. He went behind me and started licking my ass while I was still butt fucking her.

When I pulled out he licked her asshole as I climbed up and put my cock in her mouth. To my surprise he started licking my asshole. He moved around and kissed her face as I was fucking her mouth. He held his mouth open next to hers, and I pulled out of her mouth and fuck his mouth for a minute and then back to hers. We went back and forth for a while. I let them both hungrily suck my balls at the same time. He knelt by the couch and I brought my cock back down to her pussy and inserted it fucking a few strokes and then stuck it in his greedy mouth.

I moved her to a face down position on the couch, knees on the floor with ass in the air position. Surprisingly he got in the same position. I worked my cock back into her pussy, and fingered some lube into his anticipating asshole. I pulled out of her ass, and then stuck it slowly into his, screwing him with a spiral motion. Pulling out, I went back and forth between the two assholes. When we seemed to be done, I sat her on the edge of the cushions, and let her lick my ass while he watched. As she licked up and down my crack, he kissed and licked my ass cheek. I bent over and he watched as she rimmed my asshole good. They kissed and he took a turn licking my asshole.

I stood up and pulled my panties up, and realized that my two sex partners there were husband and wife. Both were stoned silly on meth, and were out of their minds horny. They left soon after to continue their own erotic couplings and thrills at home.

Wayne found me in one of the room encircled with lines of men rotating around the room passing by me. Each one had their cock and balls sucked by me, but then they turned me over a cushioned foot stool making me a bottom, and each one came around and fucked my ass in turn for a couple dozen strokes, each one adding fresh lube.

One of the patrons let us use his hotel room for a shower for a ride to back to his hotel. He sucked our cocks and balls, rimmed our assholes, and we fucked him before our showers. We changed clothes and left for home. With some hesitation I handed my dress and lingerie to the guy and said, "You can throw these away." By the look on his face, I don't think he threw them away.

We had been at the party for two and a half days!

When Wayne dropped me off at my house I got my things from his trunk, and saw that his golf things were also in the trunk, and his golf shorts had bright gold monogrammed initials exactly the same as I had seen at the party!

*** *** *** *** ***

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!

12