Straight to...Straight?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers

"Yeah. I swear it wasn't like that. It was just a mistake, alright? I won't bother her again, except to apologize if I see her."

"Good. Have a nice day."

Did I need to do that? No, probably not, but I felt a whole lot better afterward. Ashley was a sweet girl, and deserved better.

Then it was back to office for me. I had a shit-load of papers to grade, and it was hard for me to get anything done at the house, the way those women kept me busy.

* * *

Ashley was serious about making it a regular thing. That night she came to my bed around midnight, naked, waking me. She'd been drinking, and was a little tipsy. Before I could say anything she was under the covers blowing me.

I hadn't jerked off and she had me hard in moment, and it wasn't long before I was coming in her mouth. She climbed out from under the covers, grinning, then burped indelicately. She giggled and kissed me, evidence of her actions still in her mouth.

When she was done tickling my tonsils, she rolled onto her side, tugging my arm so I'd cuddle up to her. "Love you, Alex," she mumbled sleepily. "I'll get my massage in the morning."

Yeah, life was getting stranger and stranger.

In the morning, I got another blowjob, and she got a half-hour massage with a happy ending. She asked me if I didn't want to fuck her, but I still had to say no. We were already way over the limit as it was. I was afraid of what would happen if the house found out what we were doing.

"Please don't tell anyone about this," I said, when we were getting dressed.

"About what?" she asked

"You know, the blowjobs."

She shrugged. "OK. It's not that big a deal, but it you want, I'll keep it our secret."

"Thanks."

"You gonna get Megan off when you massage her? She could really use it. I don't remember the last time she had sex."

"I don't know. I guess I'll have to see how it goes. She might not be comfortable with me touching her."

Ashley laughed. "Oh, she'll be comfortable alright. She's got a thing for our guy. I think she wants a shot at turning you straight."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No way. We talk. I think they'd all do you in a heartbeat. Even Bruna, and we thought she was asexual."

Great. That's all I needed.

Another day in the trenches, an hour tutoring Heather, and a couple of tasks to take care of around the house. My days were the busiest they'd been in longer than I could recall. Funny thing was, I didn't mind. I was feeling pretty good about everything.

After dinner, Megan and I went back to my room. "How do we do this?" she asked nervously.

"You strip down to what you're comfortable with, and lay on the bed on your belly. I don't have any decent massage oils, so it's going to be dry. If masseur becomes one of my regular duties, I guess I'll have to invest in some decent massage oil."

While I was talking she stripped down to her panties. I saw her hesitate, holding the sides. "Should I leave them on?" she asked, blushing. Damn, she was adorable.

"You can. I can be more thorough if you don't."

She took them off, and I got to see her body for the first time naked. She was incredible, not as full figured as Ashley, but exquisite as she was. She laid down on the bed, and I stripped down to my shorts, before straddling her legs. "Now just relax. I'm gonna start slow. Tell me if anything's too uncomfortable.

She never complained, as I did my best under the circumstances. After about fifteen minutes, I knew she was thoroughly enjoying it. I didn't miss anything, including spending a few minutes on her perfect ass.

When I stopped, she sighed. "That was wonderful. Are we done?"

"We don't have to be, I can do your front."

She turned onto her side, and I saw her looking down at my waist. Fortunately I wasn't full erect, but if she could see inside my boxers, she'd have known she was getting to me. "It won't bother you?" she finally said.

"Not at all."

She rolled onto her back, and I started on her arms, up to her shoulders, then down her front. I gave her breasts a little attention, but not too much before working down her sides. She started out watching me, but soon closed her eyes and relaxed. I went all the way to her feet, and back up again. On the return trip, I opened her legs and rubbed up the insides, until I was brushing the edges of her pussy. She had a light patch of reddish hair above it, confirming she was a ginger.

"Tell me to stop if you're not comfortable," I told her softly, as I cupped her mound and rubbed her.

Her moan was anything but a stop.

I stretched out beside her, and kept rubbing, gently teasing her open, brushing her clit, until I started working on it more seriously.

"Alex . . ." she whispered.

"Should I stop?"

She hesitated a second, then shook her head slightly.

I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. "Let me make you feel good," I told her.

She moaned again and opened her legs wider.

It took me less than five minutes to get her off. It wasn't huge, but she responded beautifully. I kept playing with her. "Another?"

"Please."

I alternated fingering her, with rubbing her clit. Between her G-spot and clit, it wasn't long before she was squirming, gasping, ready to come again.

"Not yet," I told her.

"Please, Alex," she groaned.

"No, not yet. Soon, but not yet."

She was so sexy, biting her lip, trying to resist coming for me. When I could tell she was straining, I finally gave in. "Come for me, beautiful."

Within seconds she was bucking under my hand, crying out as she came for me explosively. I calmed her down, touching her lightly, caressing her smooth skin. When her chest stopped heaving, I leaned in and gave her another soft kiss. She grabbed my head with both hands, and her tongue filled my mouth. I didn't pull away, letting her give free rein to her feelings, while I reached between her legs and teased her a little more. I was surprised when she came almost instantly, moaning into my mouth.

When she released me, she was blushing. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Why?"

"For kissing you like that."

I chuckled and kissed her again. "I'm not dead. I like your kisses Megan."

"But your gay!" she said.

"I'm not going to fuck you, honey, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a kiss from my friend."

"But what you did to me, how you made me come . . ."

"Did you like it?"

"Of course! Butâ€""

"But what?"

"I mean, how could you do that? How could you make me come so easily, so hard? Isn't it, I don't know, weird? Touching a girl, there, like that?"

"Sweetie, it was just a massage. I wanted to give you a little pleasure. That's all it was, alright? Don't read anything more into it than that."

She nodded slowly. "Does that mean we could do that again, sometime?"

"I don't see why not? We're friends now, right?"

"I think so. I hope so. I mean, yeah, we're friends, good friends." She was stammering her reply, she was so nervous.

I caressed her body slowly, running my hand down her side. "Relax, Megan. Don't get worked up over this. We're friends, that's all. I wanted to make you feel good, and I did. We're cool."

Her hand slowly rose to rub my side. "Can I, I mean how can I make you feel good, Alex?"

I laughed, kissing her shoulder. I ran my hand down between her legs, and rubbed her softly. "You did. Surrendering like that, coming for me. That was beautiful. It felt great to make you come for me."

"But you don't want to fuck me."

"No, beautiful. This isn't about sex. This is just me making you happy, OK?"

"I'd let you," she said softly.

I leaned over and looked into her eyes. "God, don't you think I would, if I could?"

"You could try."

"No, baby. That isn't us. It's not me. This is all, alright?"

She nodded. "Hold me, Alex?"

I pulled her into my arms, and hugged her, rubbing her back, kissing her forehead.

She chuckled. "This sucks, you know?"

"What sucks?"

"This. You're the first guy in a long time I've really wanted to do it with, and you're fucking gay. It sucks!"

I laughed, giving her a squeeze, then planting a kiss on her. She grabbed me again, kissing me hard, looking into my eyes. Then she eased back, pouting. "Nothing?"

"I wouldn't call it nothing. That was a nice kiss. And I like holding you."

She cuddled up against me, sighing. I prayed she wouldn't reach down below. I was hard for her, but luckily the covers hid that from prying eyes. I pulled them up a little higher just in case.

"Should I go?" she asked after a quiet, comfortable silence.

"Soon. I've still got things to do, and it's too early to go to sleep. You're always welcome to come back."

"Could I spend the night, like Ashley?"

"As long as you understand we're just friends, I think I'd like that."

"Me too." She slid out of the bed, giving me another eyeful of her outstanding body. "I'll be back later, if it's OK."

"It's always OK, Megan. Friends, right?"

She smiled. "Yeah. I mean, after that? I hope we are."

Once she's left, I took care of the aroused fellow below my belt, and worked on my latest project. The old fireplace's damper had stuck shut, according to Bruna it hadn't worked in two years. The ash dump which could be cleared from outside was full of solidified gray gunk. A couple of hours of effort, and the damper was moving freely, but I still hadn't cleared out all the petrified ash. It was going to be a two day task. At least I was caught up on most everything else.

It was a task I really wanted to finish. The house was old, and had lots of drafts. It was difficult to keep the temperature above 70 in the winter. I thought that a warm living room would be nice, if a bit cramped with all of us in there. It wasn't that big a space.

I was exhausted by the time I finished, and took a long shower to clean off all the sweat and gunk. It was also a good time to squeeze one off, thinking about my lovely roommates. Returning to my bedroom, I found I had a visitor. Megan was back.

"You don't mind?" she asked, as I entered my room.

"Never," I assured her, as I dropped the towel, and climbed into the bed naked. I pulled the covers up nice and high, the bedsheet, the wool blanket, and the down comforter that together kept me toasty. It was nice to have the bed pre-warmed for me.

She rolled half on top of me, her slender arm reaching across my chest. I rubbed her back comfortingly and determined she had on panties and nothing else. That was perfectly fine by me.

"Did Ashley really give you a blowjob?"

Damn it. I was going to have to kill that girl.

"I was sleeping. I had morning wood. She attacked me," I confessed.

"She says that was the first time. Afterward, she didn't have to do too much attacking."

"You know I'm going to have to strangle the little troublemaker."

"So it's true?"

"Yes."

"Then you're not gay. I mean not totally."

"It was just a blowjob, Megan. I'm a guy. I'll stick my dick through a hole in the wall, and I don't care who sucks it, as long as I get off. That's all it was, a blowjob. I didn't, couldn't do anything to her."

"Except that massage thing."

"Please, I'm uncomfortable talking about this. Can we drop it?"

She sighed, and went quiet for a bit. Then I felt her hand sliding down my stomach, coming to rest on my soft cock. "You got hard for her. How come you don't for me?"

I couldn't tell her it was because I jerked off twice in the last couple of hours, mostly thinking about her. "She sucked me. I just relaxed, and let my mind drift, concentrating on the feeling. She gives a great blowjob. So I got hard and she got me off. That's all it was."

"I've only done it twice. I won't be very good," she said, her hand still misbehaving.

I pulled her hand away, and kissed her softly. "We're not going to do this. I told you, my bed is yours, as a friend. That's all."

"Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"You're beautiful. For a girl."

"Could I give you a handjob?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You're not going to leave this alone, are you?"

"I want to do something for you. After that massage, I feel like I owe you. That was incredible."

"Do you want to know what I'd really like?" I said.

"Yeah."

"I'd like to fall asleep, holding you. That's what I want."

"That's all?"

"That's a lot, if you ask me."

She finally accepted, and that's what we did. Although God knows I wanted to do a hell of a lot more.

* * *

"Megan, don't," I muttered, waking slowly, feeling her hand stroking my erection.

"Relax, Alex. We're not doing anything. I'm just going to make you feel good, like you did me."

"We shouldn't. It's not right," I said, too lazy, and feeling too good to stop her.

She was cuddled up to me, her hand moving slowly and easily up and down my cock. It felt great, comforting, really. I sighed, and let her continue.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Alex," she whispered, kissing my chest.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Megan."

She started moving on top of me, and all my alarms went off. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck you now. I bet you like it."

"No you're not. No way."

She had managed to straddle me, and was aiming my cock between her legs, while I tried to push her away. "C'mon Alex. Give it a try. Please? I bet you just haven't met the right girl yet. It doesn't have to mean anything."

"Stop it, Megan," I snapped, although it was the opposite of what I wanted. "Don't do this."

She stopped moving, and settled down. "You really don't want to?"

I pulled her down to my chest, wrapping my arms around her. "You're an incredible woman, Megan. Incredible. But we can't do this. I won't."

"How do you know you won't like it if you don't try?"

I didn't reply, holding her, running my hands up and down her back.

I felt her tense up. "You have, haven't you. You've been with a girl."

"I have." Plenty. Not many anywhere near as good looking as the naked beauty I was holding.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, hugging me.

"Don't be. I am what I am. I appreciate the offer, believe me. Who knows? Maybe with you it would be different. I love being with you. But now, like this, is not the time for experimenting."

"But maybe? Someday?"

Hell, once I was in the final weeks of classes, and wasn't so desperate for a roof over my head, it would be more than worth taking the chance. "If I was going to try, you'd certainly be worth the effort."

"Can I get you off?" she asked.

"No fucking," I said.

"Alright."

She moved down the bed, and gave me a passable handjob, with a little oral play involved. Just a bit, teasing, licking, kissing, and a few nice sucks. It took a while, but she managed to get me off, making a mess on my belly, while she giggled.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked, as she sat up, looking for something to clean up the mess with.

"Paper towels, under the bed," I said.

She retrieved them and cleaned me up, placing a last few affectionate kisses on my cock. "See, girls aren't all bad."

"I never said they were. That was nice."

She grinned, and planted a kiss on my lips. "Alright. No fucking, but I think I'll be doing your dishes a little more often. We can still do the massage, and you'll let me get you off?"

"Sounds like a deal."

She gave me another big kiss, then climbed out of my bed, into the cool morning air. I watched her nipples harden, and pulled the covers over my waist, before she could see me get excited over her.

"What are you making for dinner tonight?" she asked.

Honestly, I'd forgotten that it was my turn to cook, and I would never have remembered it was Valentine's Day, if she hadn't told me so. "It's a surprise. How many people will be here tonight?"

"Just you, me, and Bruna. Ashley and Heather have dates."

"And you don't? That doesn't seem likely."

"You know I don't date often. Anyone I went out with tonight would have expectations I'm not willing to deliver on. I don't screw around randomly," she said, while dressing. "I've only been with three guys. All long term relationships." She turned and gave me a quick little kiss. "You could have been number four. You still could be."

"Why? I don't get it."

"That's cause you're not very smart about girls." She grinned, and gave me a princess wave, before leaving my room.

Women.

* * *

I only had two classes on Thursday, the first at eleven. It gave me some time to finish cleaning out the damn fireplace. I thought it would be a nice surprise. I manage to complete it with time to spare, and put some thoughts into what I wanted to do for dinner.

I decided to do something special for the occasion. My last class on Thursdays ended at three. I did a little shopping, and by four-thirty the kitchen was a shambles, but I was making progress. I wasn't limited by their tastes, none of them were vegetarians, and for the most part, they typically ate what was made.

If they didn't, I figured I'd have lunch and dinner for the next day. I was making what I liked, and hoping for the best.

I had visits from all of my housemates, and it was funny to see how Ashley responded.

"Damn it! I'm getting taken out to Olive Garden, and I'm gonna miss this?"

I laughed, giving her a big squeeze. "I'll make you a plate, and you can have it tomorrow, if you don't mind leftovers."

Starting at six, I posted a sign on the door that the kitchen and dining room was off-limits until seven. Then I went into overdrive.

Without a minute to spare, I completed my preparations, and opened the door to Megan and Bruna. The table was still set for five, so that Heather and Ashley could share a little in the event, should they decide to come home at all.

I heard the appreciative cries as Megan and Bruna entered the dining room, seeing the surprise. Each place setting had a Valentine's Day card, and a single red rose. A bouquet of yellow roses was set in the middle to the table. The wine was open and breathing, and little red cut-out hearts were scattered across the table top.

I escorted Bruna to her seat, pulling out the chair for her, and kissing her on the cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day," I told her. I pulled the box out of my pocket and placed it in front of her. Then I sat Megan at the table on the opposite side of my chair from Bruna, and did the same.

The rings were simple silver infinity rings. Not much to them, but it was the thought that counts, right? The girls opened their boxes, and read their cards. I didn't expect the tears from both of them.

"I didn't get you anything," Bruna said, slipping the ring on her finger.

"Don't be silly. You gave me a house to live in, and friendship to treasure. That's all a guy could ask for."

Megan's response was much simpler. She grabbed me and pulled my head down for a big kiss. "Yes, nothing would make me happier than to be your valentine."

I gave her a hug. "I hope you guys are hungry, because we have a lot to eat," I told them.

I retrieved three small bowls of homemade clam chowder. Maybe not the most romantic dish in the world, but what can I say? I love the stuff. It was full of big clams, Idaho potato squares, heavy cream and butter, and just enough celery and onion for flavor. Pan toasted croutons made from a fresh baguette completed the dish. I only gave us each a small bowl, and refused them seconds.

"There's plenty for tomorrow, but I'm not going to let you fill up on the appetizer."

The pepper-encrusted pan-seared inch and a half thick tenderloins had been resting in the warm oven, covered in foil. I plated them, with the decadent mashed potatoes - more Idaho potatoes, heavy cream and lots of butter. A small serving of roasted asparagus finished the main entree.

We were halfway through the meal, when I heard the front door slam. Ashley came crashing into the room. "Well that sucked!" she said, then stopped, staring at the table.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers