Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers

"That was so hot girl. Damn suck my pussy Honey, I need it after that!" She said panting.

I wasted no time diving in, plunging my tongue into her hot wet lips. Causing her to yell out, "Oh fuck, baby eat me you nasty slut!"

I shoved my face firmly in, sliding my tongue in and out.

"Fuck yeah, Cunt Licker, tongue fuck me," she grunted before jerking me toward her and licking me firmly from clit to ass, casing me to moan and shake my head while I continued to tongue fuck her.

She shoved her tongue in deep, drilling her face into me also. It was difficult to maintain my focus on her as she was driving me crazy with pleasure. Her fist holding the dildo, slapped my ass as her tongue wiggled on my clit, brining on another wave of orgasmic pleasure. I sucked her clit and wrapped my arm around her thigh while fingering her pussy with 2 fingers. She began gyrating her hips in response.

I could barely hang on as she sucked my clit and worked it with her tongue. With my other hand I pressed a finger against her ass and slowly worked it in. She grunted into my pussy as I picked up the pace. I could taste her orgasm as she flooded my face with her warm sweet cum. Her taste pushed me over the edge again in a convulsive wave that rocked my body. Grunting into her hot pussy, I shoved my face and tongue into her.

I could feel her quake as she came with me. I lapped up all that I could, not wanting to ever remove my tongue from her. But, after a moment she rolled me off and we collapsed on our sides with our heads between each other's thighs. I was in heaven as she planted gently kisses on my labia, kissing up down and all around.

Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her, rolling on top of me, kissing me deeply. I could taste my own cum on her tongue and lips. I was amazed how wet and sticky her right breast was from my clit rubbing exercise. I broke free and kissed and licked my cum off her breast.

"What an amazing cunt licker you are Honey. You even clean up after yourself.," she said pulling me close.

I snuggled my head into her shoulder, gently kissing her neck, as she caressed my back. I pulled my knee up on top of her and listened to her heart beat. I could smell our sex in the air and breathed in rhythm with her. After a few moments of heaven we both fell asleep.

I awoke around 7:00PM and Tina was gone. There was a note on the night stand.

Wow Honey, you are out. Your body is catching up on much needed rest. When you are ready, meet me at the beach bar and we can get dinner and take a walk.

Love You,

T

I showered and applied some of her hair remover carefully. I was feeling refreshed and revitalized, I put my hair in a pony tail and put on a hot little black ruched open back mini dress, braless with a pair of red silk panties. My makeup was fabulous, and I felt as sexy as I ever have.

When I arrived at the bar Tina was wearing black stocking and a low cut red deep V-neck sheath dress.

"Oh Honey, you look gorgeous. Wow!" she said beaming.

As she stood up to greet me, the silhouette of her ass was highlighted beautifully in the skin-tight dress.

"You look incredible too sweetie," I replied touching her hand.

"Chardonnay?" she asked sitting back at the bar.

"Sure," I smiled.

She waved to the bartender, held up her glass and pointed at me.

"How are you Candy?" she asked nervously. "Are you OK with all that's happened, because I feel so happy, it scares me."

I was shocked by her boldness, ripping the Band-Aid right off as they say. I understood her concern. I was excited and horny and terrified and appalled, by my behavior all at once. I wanted her again already, but also terrified of losing my best friend ever.

"Wow, Tina I am glad you are worried too. I am excited and alive and scared shitless at the same time sweetie. You've awoken feelings in me I want to explore further. (I looked longingly into her eyes.) But, I am terrified of losing my best friend..."

"Oh Honey, I told you, our friendship trumps everything. No matter what, you will always be my best bud," she said squeezing my hand. "We complement each other so well, and after the past two days, I would say in every way."

We often joked, over the years, if one of us had a sex change we would not need husbands at all. After today, no sex change needed.

"That's an understatement sweetie," I said, sighing heavily. "You have rocked my world this week and I can't seem to stop myself. Look at me Tina."

I held my trembling hand out for her to see, still gripping her hand with my other.

"Being close to you, smelling your perfume, feeling your touch is making me crazy. I want more but I am afraid of losing control..."

"Candy Honey, this week, I am in control, remember," she said with her big beautiful eyes locked on me. "Did you not just have the best sleep in years?"

"I sure did," I said smiling.

"I know what you need Honey, trust me and I will take care of you."

I nodded, lost in her eyes and feeling a stirring between my legs again.

"OK let's eat and take a walk together," she said leading me away from the bar.

She waved at the bartender as we sat at a table.

"I always suspected you and your hubby were a pair of bottoms, and Don and I a pair of tops, but Honey, you were born for the bottom," she said, slipping a foot between my thighs under the table.

Her stockings tickled my inner thigh and once again my juices began to flow almost instantly, causing my eyes to close and my body to shift in my seat. As my eyes opened she was transfixed on me.

"I need your panties C.L." she said matter of factly.

My face reddened, and I raised my eyebrows and twitched my head toward the crowd of people around us. Her foot inching closer to my crotch, wiggled gently caressing my thigh. My panties moistened rapidly as I tried to maintain composure.

She continued in a much too loud voice," For the rest of the week, you will not wear panties, so I can have easy access to my pussy. Now, please give me my panties C.L."

Just then the waiter chimed in, "Good evening ladies, can I get you a menu or would you just like beverages this evening?"

He seemed to linger looking at me as I fidgeted uncomfortably.

"More chardonnay please," said Tina. "And I think we will have two of the Mahi Mahi specials, thanks."

"Steamed vegetables and house salad OK?" he asked looking at my red face.

"Perfect, thank you!" said Tina dismissively.

He smiled, "Coming right up!"

As he walked away she began again, "Panties now C.L."

I looked at her confused and uncomfortable.

"If I have to ask again, I will have to punish you later C.L." She said raising her voice. "Now!"

Thankful for the table cloth to provide some cover, I began to work my hands under the dress slouching down for additional protection from the prying eyes around us. "Why was this exciting me?" I wondered to myself.

It was a process trying not to be obvious as I worked my panties off, lifting one leg out and letting them slide down the other to my foot. I then brought my foot up and pulled them off under the table. I balled them up in my hand as the waiter brought the wine.

His knowing grin turned me tomato red again. "Your wine ladies. If there is anything else I can do for you, anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to please."

"We have got things handled here," replied Tina, looking hungrily at me.

Before he even turned away she put out her hand for me to deposit my panties. I looked at him and nodded him away, before discreetly placing the balled-up panty in her hand. If this did not stop soon, I would not be able to walk away from the table, without a noticeable wet spot on my dress, despite the fact it had ruffles.

She brought them to her nose and took a deep breath, "You are wet already you little slut. You like him knowing you're my fuck toy, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered softly, causing her to grin.

Thank goodness the waiter returned with our salads. It was all I could do to get through dinner. Knowing she had my panties, made it impossible to concentrate on anything but getting her back to the room.

We finished dinner and she bought a bottle of wine to go. We kept our wine glasses, walked the beach and downed the wine. I was feeling a little tipsy as we left the empty bottle and glasses at the beach bar and continued our stroll. I took her hand as we walked, the moonlight reflecting off the water, a cool breeze blowing in. My nipples were at attention and the cool air blowing across my shaved exposed pussy sent a shiver through my body.

"Oh Honey, it is chilly tonight, let's have a seat." she said picking up a beach towel off one of the chaise lounges.

We sat side by side on the lounge and she draped a towel over our shoulders. I pulled the towel off the next chair for our legs. Her perfume fragrance wafted by in the wind as we sat side by side with an arm around one another.

"I can't stop thinking about earlier," she said softly. "I can't ever remember being so turned on in my life. You let lose Honey, that was so hot, I can almost cum just thinking about it. So, you and Andy have never done anal?"

Her hand ran down my back and around to my thigh.

"No, he brought it up a time or two, but it never excited me at all," I said honestly.

"You sure liked the silver bullet in your ass C.L." she said, hand caressing my inner thigh.

My heart raced, and my pussy began to moisten again. Her touch lit up my whole body. I began to breath deeper as my body trembled. I was melting into her touch completely.

"I've never felt anything like that before Tina, you make me crazy!" I said leaning over and kissing her passionately.

Her tongue probed my mouth deeply. I wanted her right there on the beach and I did not care who saw. I wanted her in me any way I could get her... Tongue, finger, dildo, it didn't Matter.

"Easy slut!" she blurted as she broke our kiss. "I will tell you when and how. (Her fingers slid under the lap towel and curled around the end of my dress.) If you do as you're told you can have that in you little ass again. Or do want to let me watch Andy fuck your ass?"

I raised up as she pulled my dress up to my belly, keeping the towel over our laps. Her fingers tickled the seam of my thighs, avoiding my hungry labia.

"My ass is yours Tina," I said closing my eyes and surrendering to her touch.

"I like that Cunt Licker; ass play is mine! I can't help think about your tongue in my cunt while my Donny fucks my pussy here," she said pushing slowly into my wetness.

"Auuuhhhh," I gasped pushing myself onto her fingers.

"You like that thought do you? What a horny little slut you are Candy! You are fucking my fingers right here on the beach!" She said holding her fingers still, making me fuck them. "Maybe we should make Andy Watch while Don and I cum on you, Fuck Toy. What do you think?"

I could only think about how she made me feel and I was willing to do anything she told me if she just made me cum for her!

"Oh God Yes, I'll do anything for you Tina. You make me feel so good," I squealed, fucking her fingers like a horny dog.

"You ready to go back to the room and beg for my cunt, Cunt Licker?" She said leaning in with her hot breath in my ear.

"Yes, please make me your cunt licking slut Tina. I want your cum in my mouth! Please! Oh, fuck you're making me cum for you!" I grunted, gritting my teeth to keep it down.

I noticed a couple further down the beach that seemed to be looking our way but could not stop myself.

"Did you ask permission to fuck my fingers slut?" she whispered.

"Oh Tina, please let me fuck your fucking fingers baby. I'm cumming for you!" I pleaded as I came like a teenager in the back seat.

She kissed me deeply as I tried to catch my breath. She pulled out and brought her fingers to my mouth.

"Clean me up Honey," she said putting them in my mouth.

I sucked them clean and she thrust her tongue back in my mouth, "Mmmm" she moaned tasting my cum.

When she pulled back, the couple had moved closer and were surely watching. She tossed the towels and I was not sure if they could see my exposed lower body in the darkness or not.

"Let's go Cunt Licker, I need your tongue on my clit ASAP!" She said leading me by the hand. My dress clung tightly causing me to tug it down.

"Not so fast Honey, I need to feel my ass first," she said pulling up the back of my skirt and rubbing my cheeks. "Oh yeah, baby smooth."

Her hand worked over both cheeks and then down the crack, before tickling my pussy one last time.

"I love my ass," she sighed pulling me to her and kissing me deep again.

Both hands cupped my naked ass, giving the couple a nice little show. "We need to hurry C.L. I am soaking through my panties again," she whispered in my ear and led me quickly by the hand.

I pulled my dress down as we walked. When we got back to the lobby, she released my hand and ordered me, "Go get yourself ready. I want you naked on the bed waiting for me. I will be there in a few minutes!"

I made it to the room, went to the restroom and cleaned myself up, washed and perfumed, brushed teeth and assumed my position on the bed. I lay there anticipating what might come next. I hadn't felt this contented in years. My mind wandered to her soaked through panties comment, as the door opened.

She stepped in with a bottle of wine, looked at me lying naked before her and her eyes went wide.

"Screw the wine," she said settling it down. "Damn Honey, get me out of these clothes. Time to do your duty Cunt Licker!"

She stood next to the bed waiting for me. I stood before her and gripped the hem of her tight little dress and pulled it slowly up. The skin on her thighs felt like the silk stocking she was wearing as my knuckles brushed against her. I stepped back to get a look at the silk stockings she was wearing. They were mid-thigh high with a petite garter belt holding them up.

"Oh Tina, those stockings, are so damn sexy. Can we leave them on for now?" I asked softly.

"Sure Honey, it will make it a little challenging for my panties though," she replied smiling.

I could see her wet panties and it sent a wave through my pussy, knowing my effect on her. I wanted to lean down and kiss her cute little belly button as her smooth stomach exposed itself to me. Her arms raised as the hem approached her breasts. The headlights were on bright (as Andy would have said). I could not help but bend down and give her right one a lick, recalling how it felt on my clit earlier.

I pulled the dress off and her eyes drew me in as I gently kissed her, my lips parted for her probing tongue. I felt a wave of excitement as our breasts touched, the moisture from my tongue still on her nipple. He hands caressed my back pulling me close.

My hands felt her bare back. I wondered how she felt so warm after the cool ocean air. I slid down over her silk panties feeling her firm ass. Once again, I was soaking wet and as I pulled her pelvis against mine, I could feel her wet panties pressing against me.

Her right hand caressed my ass and her left my upper back while our tongues swirled and pushed deeper. Her lips were so warm and soft, I thought I could do this forever.

My hand pressed inside her panties feeling her cheeks directly. I had to get those panties off, but the garter belt straps were over them. I broke our kiss and lowered to my knees.

"Can I please take off your panties," I said and swirled my tongue down her neck to her chest. Next I circled her left breast before kissing her nipple, not wanting the left one to feel neglected.

"Since you asked nicely," she replied happily.

On my knees, I unclipped her front garter straps. I caressed the silk stockings looking up at her. "I need to get the back straps, please," I said hungrily.

She turned, and I unclipped the back, running my hands over her bulbous buns. Next they gripped her waist band gently and pulled them slowly down while I planted light kisses on her glorious ass.

I watched through the triangle beneath her cheeks as her moist panties clung to her wet labia. The scent drew me in as my nose nested into the triangular gap. I breathed her in feeling my wetness grow, moaning softly remembering her taste.

I thought to myself, "I love being her cunt licker." I pushed my nose in and gently caressed her cheeks with mine. I pulled the panties down slowly, being careful not to remove her stockings. She stepped out of the panties and I brought them to my face, taking the wet area into my mouth, totally without thought. I tasted her Juice soaked into the silk.

"You got it bad Honey," she said looking back over her shoulder at me.

She spun around looking down at me smiling as I sucked her panties clean. I hooked the straps back on the front and tossed the panties, before she turned again for me to clip the back straps. Then she put a knee on the bed and climbed up. My hands touched her ass and I followed her, kissing her smooth cheeks.

"Hmmm," she moaned laying on her stomach.

I positioned myself between her legs, kissing the crease between her ass and thighs, caressing her skin with my lips.

"This is the most beautiful ass I have ever seen," I said cupping it in my hands and rubbing our cheeks together.

I nibble it softly and spread her cheeks, revealing her pink little hole and the dimple above it. Stretching them further, I could see her dark pink lips parting slightly, glistening with her sweet nectar.

"Tell me what you want Slut." she barked.

"Please let me kiss your tight little ass hole Tina," I said, staring at it like a Pavlovian dog waiting for permission to eat.

"What are you Honey?" she asked arrogantly.

I had to think a moment. "I'm your ass loving cunt licker Tina."

"And my horny little fuck toy?" She asked, flaunting her control over me.

"Yes," I said disgusted how excited the thought made me.

"You need to say it Honey," she continued.

"I'm your horny little fuck toy, Tina. Please let me kiss your pink little asshole," I said panting.

She relaxed her body and sighed, wiggling her ass subtly, "You are such a slut Cunt Licker. Let me hear you say it."

"I'm your fuck toy slut Tina, I'll do anything you want, please!" I wined desperately.

"You make me so damn hot Cunt Licker. I just can't deny you Honey." She sighed.

I took my cue and pressed in to her spread cheeks, kissing her tight sphincter. I released her ass cheeks and they sandwiched my face, like warmed silk pillows. I extended my tongue to her wet steaming labia and ran it all the way across her bung hole to the small of her back and repeated, spreading her open with my hands again.

I kissed her warm buns and dove back in swirling my tongue around her sphincter and back down to her pussy, loving every second. I continued my adoration of her beautiful ass for several minutes, when she suddenly rolled over and off the bed.

"Damn Candy, I can't take it anymore Honey. I need to fuck the shit out of you! Roll over on your back!" She directed with complete authority.

I eagerly complied. She grabbed my ankles spreading my legs and walked on her knees between my legs. Her piercing brown eyes locked in on mine with burning intensity. She slid her right leg under my left and wrapped my leg around her right thigh. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, when she swung her left leg over my right, wrapping it around.

As she pressed her stretched wet pussy in toward mine, her plan became apparent. She continued to stare down at me and my heart raced and pussy tingled. She was going to fuck me by rubbing our clits together. I gasped as I felt her hot whet labia touch mine. I spread my legs, surrendering my soaking wet pussy to her.

She heard my whimper, causing a devious smile to emerge on her face. "Look at you, lying there writhing and drooling like an animal. Tell me what you want, you horny little slut." she commanded.

rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers