Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers

The velocity and force she generated was shocking to him. "Easy Honey!" he yelled.

"I'll show you fuckin easy Butt Slut!" she grunted as the strap on slapped his ass repeatedly.

Her anger fueling her hips. Even Candy was surprised at the frequency and force she could generate. The pain quickly dissipated as she relentlessly pounded the smooth lubed piston into his ass. She leaned further forward supporting herself with her arms on the bed on either side of his ribs, angling the dildo down,so it rubbed his prostate.

He barked out a guttural sounding, "Fuuuccckkkk. Ahhhhhh! Damn! Ahhhhhh!"

She suddenly stopped with the dildo shoved all the way in and moved in a small circular motion. The tickler hit the sweet spot on her clit as his prostate sang. They barked out together, his low and deep, hers high and sharp.

"Oh God!!"

If her clit weren't in control she might have laughed and yelled jinx like she did as a child when she and Tina said the same thing at the same time. At this moment however, she was alive with an intense tickle that emanated from her clit to her nipples and down to her knees.

"Oh fuck, Butt slut, this feels so good!" she moaned.

Andy was also overwhelmed as the vibration in his prostate was like nothing he ever felt. His boner was stiff as granite as his balls transmitted the vibration to his shaft. Candy's slow relentless circles were hitting the perfect spot sending a wave of pleasure from deep inside.

He grunted, and spasmed as he felt an orgasmic wave building from within.

Candy stiffened pushing the tickler tight against her clit, arching her back and clenching her ass. "Uuuuuuhhhhhh! Uuuuuuhhhhhh! Uuuuuuhhhhhh!" She grunted spasming with each grunt as the orgasm took hold.

Sensing Candy's climax pushed Andy over the edge as the vibrator tickled his prostate. A convulsive wave passed from his balls up through his shaft, pumping a huge stream of cum onto the comforter as his body stiffened along with Candy's.

"C, cum for me f, f, for, me!" screamed Candy. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Andy's face was buried in the comforter, muffling his groans as his balls pulsed releasing more cum. His orgasm seemed to go on and on, draining him of every drop of cum, while Candy shuddered at the relentless stimulation of her clit.

She groaned, "Uuuuuhhhhhh! Fu, u, uck!" She collapsed onto him reaching down and turning off the vibrator.

Andy lay there balls emptied like never before, feeling his cock soaked in his own cum on the soiled comforter. Candy began to move her hips again slowly pumping his ass with the dildo, as she lay collapsed on top of him.

Andy panted and tried to catch his breath. After a moment or two, Candy pulled out and pushed herself up. "I'm, hungry! I'll get us some food and you clean that mess up Butt Slut. Now that you know your place, I will need serviced again tomorrow and if you cum on my bed again you will lick it up!" Whack!

He jumped at the sting on his ass and rolled over just in time to see Candy's sexy naked little ass bouncing as she strutted out the door way with her high heels and stockings. He had never seen her so sexy.

"I want you naked in bed waiting for me. I will bring food for you too Sweetie," she said, voice rising to a syrupy sweet tone.

Andy went to the bathroom, cleaned himself up and used some tissue to clean up the comforter and touched it up with a damp cloth.

He jumped into bed just as Candy returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses in her right hand. She carried a plate with cheese and crackers in her left. As she stepped in the door, Andy was amazed at the sight of Candy in the black garter, stockings and heals. She remained panty less with her shaved pussy fully exposed. He could not help but think about diving back in with his tongue.

"Mmmm, mmmm. Damn Darling, you are so hot!" he said with a smile and hint of pain on his face. "I love that outfit. Is there anything else I can do to serve you madam?"

She handed the wine and glasses to him and set the food on the nightstand. "I like your attitude sir. I am satisfied for today. I would suggest being on time tomorrow...I won't be so forgiving..." She said as she slid under the covers and draped herself across him, kissing him sweetly.

He felt her damp pussy press against his thigh and quickly set the wine and glasses aside. They embraced and kissed deeply, caressing one another. He pressed his stiffening cock against her causing her to reach down and stroke him slowly.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

He kissed her more deeply feeling the warmth of her naked smooth pussy pressed against him. His right hand slid down to her warm silky-smooth ass and she pulled quickly away, "Easy big boy, you need to save yourself for tomorrow. I will need your services when I get home and I expect you to be here waiting..."

He was all in with that little plan. He loved this new side of Candy and would happily ride this pony until it died.

"Whatever you say Mistress Candy," he said jokingly.

"Good now pour the wine and feed me big boy," she grinned seductively.

They put on Netflix ate and killed the wine, eventually dozing off until rudely awakened the next morning. Andy slapped off the alarm and rolled out quickly. He had to leave much earlier than Candy, so he always tried to disturb her as little as possible. As he finished dressing she was up and heading for the shower. He gave her a firm kiss.

"Thanks for last night, that was amazing," he said smiling. "Does Mistress Candy, require my services tonight?"

She smiled back, " Why yes she will, but it is Yoga night, Tina and I will be home around 8:00... Be ready!"

"Yes ma'am. Am I cooking tonight?" He asked, waving his cell phone.

"Yep, Naked!" she winked.

"Alright, I'll be waiting" he said heading out.

An image suddenly jumped into his mind, from his wife's words, "Tina and I will be home around 8:00... Be ready!" The image of his face buried in Tina's dark bush while Candy pegged him with the strap-on popped into his head. He thought to himself, "God I love Tina's ass..." He recalled where he was and quickly blew Candy a kiss.

"See you later, Honey or should I say Mistress Candy," he said raising his eyebrows flirtatiously.

He drove to work, his mind stuck on the image Candy, innocently planted in his head. All those years of trying not to stare at Tina's gorgeous ass... The silky look of her thighs in shorts or a bathing suit. "Stop it!" He yelled to himself. "You have a gorgeous hot sexy wife who made you cum like a racehorse last night and she's gonna do it again tonight! Appreciate her shithead."

He managed to clear his head by the time he got to work. He jumped right in and the day passed quickly. He arrived home around 6:00 PM, took a shower, shaved and cleaned up for the evening's festivities. When he got out he noticed a text message ding on his phone. He cinched the towel around his waist and went to the bedroom to check.

Candy: Class was cancelled. We're gonna do a Yoga video in the family room @ 6:30. Be there to watch and then I need you to fuck me.

He looked at it, did a double take and his towel began to tent. The time on the phone was 6:24. With no time to waste he grabbed a pair of sweats and T-shirt and headed downstairs. As he started down the stairs, he heard Tina and Candy laughing.

"It's not the same as having the instructor in person but it will do," said Candy.

She had the remote in hand, their yoga matts on the floor." Oh hi, Sweetie," she said looking at Andy. "Have a seat, the show's about to begin.

"Candy told me it was your fantasy to watch us in yoga class. So, when the class got cancelled, I said, "What the hell, might as well let him live the dream." So, you have me to thank Andy... You may look but you may not touch... Sit." Said Tina pointing at the chair directly behind her.

Andy was a bit nervous, and looked nervously at Candy, who was wearing a pair of black yoga pants, pink and white tennis shoes and white loose-fitting grey sweat shirt. The pants hugged her tight body everywhere including her a ever so subtle camel toe begging to be caressed.

Andy's sweats tented quickly as she removed the shirt revealing a black sports bra tank top. The top hugged her perky tits, just perfectly above her toned abs. The waist band of her pants was folded down, about 2 inches below her navel. He smiled, "I am gonna like this," he said grinning at Candy.

She blushed a little and looked at Tina. "About ready sweetie?" (that turned Andy on a bit.)

"I am C. L.," she smiled.

Tina wore light grey yoga pants with black tennis shoes, and mid-thigh length white T-shirt that hung loosely on her body. She turned toward Andy and grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it slowly up uncovering her golden tanned body and muscular abs. She had a cute little belly button that appeared to be a perfectly round little innie. Her belly had a sexy curve to it as she turned slightly to the side. Her top was also grey and highlighted her jumbo-sized nipples.

The silhouette of her ass was amazing. Her ass was wonderfully round with a crease on the underside of each cheek. Her ass was much fuller than Candy's. Although candy's cheeks were wonderfully shaped, they did not protrude nearly to the extent of Tina's.

Being the anal porn lover, Andy had often fantasized about sliding his cock between those bulbous buns. His boner was coming on fast.

Candy hit the play button and the Instructor began. "OK let start from the standing position. Well begin with mountain pose, arms straight up."

They stood up facing the TV arms straight up and palms together. They stood flat footed and buns clinched. Andy was in awe of how the pants conformed to their bodies, even into their ass cracks. He had no idea how the dug in between their buns, but upon closer inspection, it looked like there may have been a tiny seem of elastic down the center of the ass.

"Let's move slowly into a standing forward bend," said the instructor.

Andy nearly lost his load as he swore Tina took two steps closer to him before bending forward to touch the floor with her flat palms. Andy was amazed how her upper body disappeared behind two toned shapely legs separated by a dark seem with round tops like the McDonald's arches.

He tried not to stair and turned his eyes toward Candy her thinner legs left a sexy gap between her thighs. His head bounced from ass to ass as his excitement grew.

His eyes could not get enough as they did a variation with a wider leg stance. He gazed at the triangle gap below Tina's pussy. As he stared at the perfect smoothness of her buns and thighs, his heart raced.

He looked at Candy and pictured planting kisses on her tender ass. When he glanced down he saw her smiling face frowning as she grinned at him upside down. He sighed, smiled and shook his head in disbelief. "How did he get so lucky?" (He thought to himself.)

When they did the downward facing, dog followed by the knees chest chin, his dick was ready to blow. In this position they were on their spread knees with toes pointed straight, they leaned onto their elbows with their palms flat on the matt and forehead touching the matt.

He looked at Tina's perfectly symmetrical ass, the pants created a dark seem that went from the top of her ass, plunged into her ass crack and continued through her camel toe. Her pussy formed a triangle with the crease of her ass and thighs connected by a third leg that gently curved down around her external labia on either side and peaking back into her vagina. It looked like an inverted heart and he could see the beginnings of a wet spot in the middle from her perspiration.

He was amazed how the fabric followed every contour, He wanted to run his tongue through the middle of the heart, as his cock throbbed in his sweats. He swore she was moving closer with every change of position.

In the distance was the sound of a throat clearing. His gaze locked on the inverted heart topped by her two perfectly symmetrical buns. The fabric was perfectly smooth, except for three small wrinkles emanating from the legs of the triangle where her labia met her glutes. He wanted to touch them and let his fingers glide over the stretched fabric. Again, a throat cleared in the distance.

Then he noticed the subtle outline of thong panties with a spaghetti sting leading up to a lacey waist band. He wondered how it would feel to trace the seam of her yoga pants with his fingers, moving slowly down her ass crack and down the center of her inverted pussy heart. (Another throat clearing.)

The next pose called for them to stretch their right leg straight out to the side with the toes pointed. This caused Tina's left cheek to clinch and protrude even more. He pictured running his fingers up her outstretched inner thigh to her now separated labia and settle his fingers into her warm wetness.

"Watch out Tina. I think my husband's going to shove his face into that hot ass of yours!" Said Candy chuckling.

Andy suddenly realized he had be transfixed on her ass and had been leaning forward as he ogled her pussy heart. He leaned back quickly revealing his tent topped by a wet spot from his pre-cum. He covered it with his hands.

"Sorry Ladies, I'm only human here," he said blushing.

Tina looked back over her shoulder. "Awe, isn't he cute?" She said smiling stretching out her left leg as she brought her right back under her.

"I think you've got some work ahead of you after this C.L. He seems to have a swelling problem you'll need to fix."

They both laughed. Andy did his best not to fixate as they finished the video. Tina quickly got up and gathered her yoga mat. "I better clear out so you two can tend to more pressing matters. I might be doing some pressing on Don tonight as well."

She quickly headed for the door, stopped and looked back at Andy. "Good luck big guy!" She said giving him a sexy grin.

When the door closed Candy turned and did the come here finger curl and headed for the stairs. He quickly followed adjusting his boner as he walked. Candy entered the bedroom and stopped and turned at the foot of the bed. Andy followed and stopped in front of her. She looked hungrily at him.

"Let me help y..." she said interrupted by his lips touching hers.

They kissed passionately swirling tongues as his hands gripped her ass though the yoga pants. Candy untied the string of his sweat pants grabbed the waist band of his sweats and underwear pushing them down together. His boner got caught so she mover her right hand to the front pulling the waist band out around his hard-on.

Next, she dropped to her knees and pulled the sweats to the floor. Andy stepped out of them, as his boner thumped her temple. She gripped him with her left hand and shoved his cock in her mouth. As her warm wet tongue contacted his sensitive tip he felt like he could blow instantly. He tried to keep control, but she worked him hungrily looking at him with a semi grin on her cock filled face.

As he rolled his head back she sensed his pending orgasm and pulled off quickly standing up. "Not so fast Andy, you have some work to do first!" she commanded shoving him onto the bed.

Candy peeled off the yoga pants confirming she was not wearing panties underneath. She kicked them off and climbed on top of Andy. Watching him ogle Tina's ass made her a little jealous, but also a little excited. She too had ogled her gorgeous ass. Her pussy was wet from a mixture of sweat and excitement.

As she straddled Andy his hot boner lay flat on his belly. She pressed herself against his rod and felt her labia spread gently apart saddling his hard, hot flesh. He moaned as she rubbed herself up his length. She leaned forward and kissed him as she slid her way back down.

"I saw you staring at Tina sweetie... You wanted to fuck her, didn't you?" She whispered before licking his ear.

Andy groaned as Candy rubbed her warm juice on his stiff rod and shook his head no. The image of that ass and pussy heart were forever etched in his brain. He felt truthful since his thoughts were more of shoving his face into Tina's pussy and ass.

"Yeah right," she panted rubbing faster. "You got hard thinking about... (She slipped all the way up off his cock, lowered to his belly and pushed back down shoving his cock inside her in one smooth motion) fucking her while I watch!"

Andy gasped in unison with Candy, "Aaahhh, aaahh!" he grunted feeling her hot pussy grip his cock. "Oh fuck!"

Candy pressed him all the way in until her labia touched his balls and quickly pulled out to the tip and froze there. She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"You make me so warm and wet, you horny little man slut. Do you want me to continue?"

He nodded.

"Are going to admit you want to fuck Tina?" She said pulling up and letting his cock slap down on his belly.

He pushed his hips up wanting back in and she raised up further.

"You wanna suck her pussy don't you Andy?" She asked sternly.

Picturing the yoga pants camel toe and needing relief he almost unconsciously nodded. She gripped his dick and guided it back into her soaked steaming pussy.

"I knew it you little slut," she said pushing him back in to his balls. "I wanna hear you say it Andy!"

He was so turned on, feeling how hot his wife was at the thought of him fucking her best friend. Not to mention how hard he was at the thought of Candy watching. He could feel his orgasm approaching like a speeding train.

"I want to suck Tina's cunt while you watch!" he groaned.

Candy was ridding him like a pogo stick. "Don't you dare cum till I tell you Andy or you'll suck every drop of your cum from my pussy... Understand?"

He nodded grunting and fighting for control. Suddenly the image of eating Don's cum out of Tina's pussy leapt into his mind. He made it two more pumps before his balls erupted.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted as his head raised up off the bed in a full body spasm releasing a huge blast of cum inside of Candy.

"You fucking slut, you're cumming already? You want some cream pie? What a little cum whore!" She yelled almost angrily.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he recalled the term "cum whore", but, in the throes of passion, it did not register.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" he grunted as his cock emptied his seed inside Candy as she pounded his cock.

The sloshing sound of her cum filled pussy riding his pumping dick, only seemed to excite him further as he thought about sucking his cum from Candy's cunt. He could hardly believe his wife even knew the term "cream pie."

As his balls drained, candy continued to pump him slowly as she whispered in his ear. "Are you all done?"

He nodded, panting heavily.

"Good, cause I'm not! You need to service me! Not the other way around!" she growled raising up off him. "Side on down and suck my pussy till I tell you to stop Bitch!"

Andy wiggled lower on the bed as Candy moved up to meet his hungry mouth. She dropped down on his face rubbing her oozing cunt on his face. He plunged his tongue between her lips getting his first taste of man cum mixed with lady cum.

"Oh yes!" She squealed. "Eat my fucking twat you fucking cum whore!"

He pressed his tongue all the way in as she rocked on his face. The flavor of his own cum mixed with hers was surprisingly appealing. He lapped it up with his tongue and then puckered and sucked taking in the cum cocktail.

Next, she pushed her hips forward bringing her tight little bung hole into contact with his tongue. He licked it willingly, in awe of the limitless imagination of this new Candy. He tried to press his tongue in, but the tiny sphincter did not yield.

Candy loved the control as she slid back, directing her clit to Andy's willing lips, letting him suck and tickle her clit before plunging his tongue into her wetness. She wiggled ever so gently as he sucked his cum from within her. Then she moved her clit back to his wiggling tongue.

rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers