Straight White Girls: A Pet Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why's that?" Janet asked, intrigued by the odd tone of the teacher.

"I'm not wearing any," Jasmine revealed with a naughty smile.

"You really prove the theory appearances can be deceiving," Janet said, actually surprised by her pet's naughtiness.

Jasmine smiled, still on her knees, "My husband tells me I'm an enigma."

"That you are," Janet smiled, while grabbing a candy cane from the festive Santa coffee cup. She asked, "Do you want to come, my pet?"

The horny teacher, her face still wet with pussy juice, admitted, somehow needing to show how willing she was to be a good pet, "Desperately, Mistress."

"Go sit on my daughter's desk," Janet instructed.

Jasmine stood up, moved to a front row desk, directly in front of her own desk, and sat on top of it.

"Should've known that Bethany would sit directly in front of the teacher she wanted to seduce," Janet said, amused. She stood up and instructed, "Now let's see that wet white cunt of yours."

Jasmine obeyed, awkwardly pulling her skirt up and without any shame showing her shaved cunt.

"Shaved," Janet nodded approvingly, "you really are one intriguing teacher."

"A Brazilian," Jasmine admitted, continually trying to seek complete approval from this seductress.

Janet handed Jasmine the candy cane and ordered, "Merry Christmas, fuck yourself with it."

It was Jasmine's turn to be surprised as she took the candy cane. She looked at the candy cane, her favourite snack, and slowly moved it to her cunt. Closing her eyes, she rubbed the candy cane up and down her pussy lips before sliding it inside.

"Good pet," Janet purred, watching the sweet teacher fuck herself.

Jasmine was so wet and so horny that she rapidly fucked herself with the makeshift cock. She wished it was longer and wider, but just the thought that she was doing this in her classroom, in front of a parent, enhanced the task and she was soon moaning.

Janet filmed the teacher masturbation scene with her phone. She wasn't anticipating any issues, but it was always good to have blackmailing evidence just in case. She asked, "What are you?"

"Your pet," Jasmine moaned, the whole candy cane disappearing inside her.

"What else?" the mother continued.

"Your white sluuuuuuut," Jasmine declared, loving the racial aspect of her submission.

"And you'll always obey?" Janet questioned.

"Yesssssssss," Mrs. Walker agreed, knowing the words she was saying were true. She would undoubtedly drop to her knees in a heartbeat for another taste of her black pussy. Her orgasm was so close, she began tapping her own clit while slamming her cunt with the small fuck toy.

Janet ordered, as she moved to her ear and whispered, "Come, my white teacher pet."

"Kkkkkkk," the teacher moaned, as her orgasm ripped through her, the hot breath the trigger point to complete bliss.

"Such a good obedient slut," Janet continued, as she tugged on her pet's earlobe.

Jasmine couldn't believe how hard her orgasm hit, her whole body giving in unconditionally to the taboo pleasure of complete submission.

Janet ordered, "Look at me, my teacher pet."

Jasmine opened her eyes, the candy cane still inside her. She saw the camera likely filming her, but assuming she had been filmed throughout her act of submission, she didn't cover herself up. Instead, she said, "Thank you, Mistress."

"For what?" Janet asked, loving how obedient the teacher was.

"For seeing through my outer shell and pulling out the inner slut I've been dying to allow out to play," Jasmine answered, staring at the camera.

"And what are you?" the black Mistress asked.

"A white slut for black cunt," Jasmine answered, while opening the door for the opportunity to submit sexually to her black student, "for all black cunt."

"You want to eat out my daughter, don't you?" Janet asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Jasmine nodded. "I have for some time now."

Janet smiled, "Well, I think I know exactly what I'm getting Bethany for Christmas."

"A white teacher slut," Jasmine answered, taking the candy cane from her cunt and putting it in her mouth.

"Damn, I may have to keep you for myself," Janet smiled, this white slut turning her on again.

"Well, I'm your submissive," the teacher said, as she sucked her own pussy cum off the candy cane.

"Knees," Janet ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Jasmine agreed, getting off the desk and returning to her knees, hoping she was going to be allowed to taste black pussy again.

"A snack to go?" Janet asked.

Jasmine answered by leaning forward and again licking perfection.

As the white teacher pet again licked her, Janet smiled as she knew she would indeed be the best present ever for Bethany.

THE END

12