Straighten Up Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Dominant females train their male subs.
3.1k words
4.63
24.8k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

Hey, we've been invited over to Mary and Ron's place for dinner tonight. I told Mary if you're a good slut I'd put some clothes on you and bring you along." She smiled at me mischievously. I thought she had to be kidding.

"Are you serious? After last weekend how can I act like nothing happened? She saw you use me like a slut. She milked me for Christ's sake! I'm sure she told Ron all about it. Even if she didn't, how can I pretend that your buddy Mary didn't use my cock like a bicycle pump?"

"She told Ron nothing, and all you need to do is act like a normal guy instead of the natural-born slut you are. Mary is perfectly aware that our arrangement is confidential, plus she wants to make Ron behave more like you, baby."

She smiled over her shoulder and stuck her ass out seductively. She walked slowly toward me, hips swaying, size 36C's bouncing along under her braless T-shirt and I felt that familiar tingling in my genitals.

"So don't worry about what Ron will think, she purred. We both know you're a slut. Mary knows that too but she'll shut up about it because she wants me to show her how to make Ron into an obedient sub-slut just like you." She smiled and cupped my face in her hand. Her other hand cradled my balls and my stiffening cock. Her 'no clothes in the house' rule made it convenient for her to play with me whenever she felt bored or restless, or she just wanted to make her cock hard. Plus she liked to watch her slut work naked around the house. It was an arrangement we both enjoyed.

I responded to her like I always do, like I was trained to. Like I was addicted to. My cock grew and stretched out to find her hand. It only took a few seconds for her to tease my cock to its full length. My eyes closed and my breathing became audible. I grunted for her when she squeezed my balls. She enjoyed being a Dom and exercising power over her slut and I liked how it made me feel: needed, desired, used.

"All you need to do is act like you're not a slut for one evening. Think you can do that, Slut? Mary and I know the truth, but Ron doesn't and he won't, until it's way too late. You just leave all this to me. Follow my lead, relax and pretend last weekend didn't happen. Mary will go along with the game. Trust me, you can do this."

"Ok, if you say so." I wanted be told what to do, and it turned her on to tell me.

"Put your hands behind your back." Her voice suddenly became lower and throatier. Nothing made my cock harder than hearing that voice. It meant that the woman who trained me was in the room and was taking control of her slut.

I clasped my hands behind my back, spread my legs apart and shoved my hips forward like I had been trained to do. I could feel the sex hormones rushing through my body, shortening my breath and making my cock hypersensitive.

"Look at me Slut!" I stared back at her, mesmerized by the command and the intensity of the moment. She held my eyes while her nails slowly raked the length of my rock-hard cock from base to tip.

"You're such a slut, but you can act normal tonight. I might even let Mary play with your cock if the chance presents itself. I'm sure she'd like to practise on you, if last weekend is any indication. You'd like that wouldn't you Slut?"

She leaned against me. Her breath was warm on my chest and her hand tightened around my stiff cock. Her distinctive scent filled my nose, and my breathing became shallow.

"Yes." I managed to exhale a word, but my cock was doing all the responding now, blocking out any other coherent reply. Any will power I had gave way to her hands. Ever since we started getting into Dom-sub role-playing games she could make me hard in a second, clothes on or off.

Suddenly she slapped my rigid cock, hard. It bounced from side to side and I grunted, surprised and excited at the same time. She slapped it again, just to hear me grunt.

"Pay attention Slut. Go get some clothes on. No underwear, and put on that black cock ring with the metal studs. I might use you as a role model tonight if we can get Ron in the right frame of mind."

She smiled and I could see she had a plan in her head. Poor Ron, he had no idea how important sex was about to become for him, or how little he would have to say about it all.

...

We arrived at Mary and Ron's place late in the afternoon. Mary invited us in and opened a bottle of red wine. I could see Ron in the backyard fiddling with the Barbecue.

"Wine William?" she asked, completely into being the host. Apparently Mary could act normal too.

"Sure, thanks Mary." I was surprised that Mary was not at all awkward about what happened the last time I saw her, but then why should she be. I was the one who was bent over naked begging her to let me cum.

She poured wine for each of us, handed a glass to me and put her other hand on my crotch at the same time, never taking her eyes off my face. My eyes widened and I sucked in my breath. This was not playing normal at all. I looked at my wife sitting across the room. She looked amused. I stood where I was, and let Mary explore. By not objecting I demonstrated my complacency with what Mary was doing. She glanced at my wife who smiled and nodded her head. Mary unzipped my pants and reached inside.

"Hmm, no underwear, how slutty. Is that a cock collar you have on William?" Her fingers felt the leather strap around my genitals, and she smiled mischievously.

"It's ok William, I know you're a slut, remember? Does he need more of a reminder?" she asked my wife. "I'd be happy to provide one."

"Maybe later," my wife laughed. "As you can tell, he's eager to please. But let's see if Ron wants to play too before we strip William down."

Mary gave my boner a squeeze. "Later then. How's it going honey?" Mary yelled into the back yard and zipped my pants back up.

"Be right in." Ron yelled back.

It took me a few minutes to regain my composure, but when Ron walked into the kitchen I was acting 'normal' again. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and enjoyed the meal Ron had prepared. Then everyone moved into the living room for drinks.

"So Ron," my wife began, "I don't want to poke my nose in where it's not wanted and I certainly don't want to embarrass you, but Mary and I have been talking about our sex lives lately." She paused and watched Ron's face for a reaction. Ron smiled, but said nothing.

Mary said, "I hope you're not upset Ron, I trust Ella and we have been talking about some interesting variations on options you and I have already been exploring. Ella, can you fill Ron in on our conversations please?"

"I'd be happy to. Well Ron, we've all been friends for a few years now and frankly I am curious. After years of being together, William and I have discovered that we enjoy role-playing with one another. I like to assume the dominant position while he has found pleasure in being submissive. Does that interest you at all?"

Ron looked like he might have an opinion about that, but Mary answered for him. "Ron and I have experimented a little. I think he likes it when I take the lead, right honey?"

Ron looked sheepish and nodded his head in agreement. "To be honest, I think I might like it more than I should," he said wryly.

"Don't feel embarrassed Ron, Willam likes it when I give the orders too, isn't that right William?" Ella continued without waiting for a response.

"We have an arrangement that we'd like to share with you. But you really need to see an example of what I'm talking about to get what I mean."

While still watching Ron for his reaction, my wife said "William, take your clothes off."

It was a pivotal moment. Ella's eyes never left Ron's face, searching for any indication that might direct her next move. Ron looked a little like a deer caught in the headlights, but he said nothing.

I swallowed hard. She was really going to do this. Ron and Mary were staring intensely at me, waiting. They were both clearly wondering how far this game would go. Ron looked fascinated. Mary was smiling with anticipation.

"NOW please!"

I could not disobey. I stood up and took my clothes off - every stitch. As I took off my pants my cock bounced into view, erect and collared.

"Straighten up!" my wife ordered. I stood erect and automatically put my hands behind me and spread my legs slightly apart. I felt my cock sticking straight out in front of me, proof of my wife's training. I stood naked, on display in front of our friends, the collar around my cock announcing how much of a slut I was. But I was in the zone and getting more aroused by the second. Where was this leading?

"Ron, you're not going to let your friend stand there all alone are you?" Mary asked, amused by the position her husband was in. "Be a good boy and take your clothes off too. Ella wants to see if you can follow direction as well as William."

Ron looked furtively at Mary, then seeing no reprieve, he took a big breath, stood and removed his clothes. When his clothes were on the floor he stood naked with his hands clasped in front of him.

"No no, Ron, hold your hands behind you like William," Mary ordered. Let Ella see what a nice big cock you have.

Ron slowly moved his hands behind his back, displaying a thick boner. Clearly I was not the only slut in the room anymore.

"Do you like his cock Ella?" Mary asked, the excitement showing in her voice.

"Mmmm, yes I do! He is not as long as William but I like how thick his cock is. May I examine him?"

"Yes, of course Mary said, her voice syrupy with pleasure. Please treat him like you own him," she cooed.

I am about six feet tall. Where I am tall and slim, Ron is built lower to the ground, more like a wrestler. He was hung like a bull and his big cock jutted forward, betraying any illusions anyone in the room might have about what made him horny. Ron was clearly aroused by hearing Ella and Mary talk about him like he was a possession. He stood nervously between my wife and Mary, hands obediently behind him, while my wife ran her finger slowly along the underside of his boner. Ron's cock twitched involuntarily and Ella laughed softly.

"Nice response. I see you have been doing a little training of your own Mary."

Ella delicately traced a bead of pre-cum down Ron's erect cock with her forefinger. Ron's cock twitched and Ron grunted.

"Stay still Ron!" Ella admonished, If you can't control your cock we might have to put it in a cage." Ella smiled and cupped Ron's balls in her hand, squeezing slightly. Ron winced. "So much control in such a little area" she whispered, and began moving her hand up and down on Ron's cock. Ron grunted like a slut and pushed his hips toward Ella, begging for more. Ron's cock belonged to Ella now and he knew it.

"As we discussed," Mary said. "Notice that it didn't take much to convince him to strip off." Mary smiled as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my hard-on and pulled me toward her.

"Stand closer where I can play with you William." Her long fingers glided back and forth abstractedly along the shaft of my boner while she chatted with my wife. Ron stood by my wife's chair, moaning quietly as her hand alternately stroked his cock and weighed his large balls in her palm.

"Have you tried milking him yet?" my wife asked.

"Not yet, do you think this would be a good time? He promised me he wouldn't make himself cum and it's been a few days since we had sex. Didn't you say it was better if he didn't cum for awhile before he is milked?"

"I said he will perform for you better if you don't let him cum for a couple of days before you milk him." You really can't be sure he's not jerking himself off when you're not around. I sometimes cage William if I think he might cheat, but we can discuss that later. Right now I think someone needs to be milked!"

She held Ron's balls in one hand and squeezed his thick cock twice, in quick succession with her other hand. Ron grunted, confirming her speculation. He looked like he was in a trance. I knew the look. His eyes were half shut, his mouth was open and he was starting to pant. As distracted as I was with Mary stroking my cock and casually playing with my balls, I could see Ron was about to spurt. Ella had teased him into a stupor and she was enjoying the thrill of dominating another cock.

"Do you think Ron will cum for me?" my wife said.

Mary looked at Ron. He was starting to fuck Ella's hand in exasperation. I wasn't far behind him. "I think he will. What the hell, we might as well go all the way, right Ron?"

Ron grunted and continued plunging his cock in and out of my wife's fist, oblivious too much else. She glanced over to where Mary was stroking my erection.

"See Mary, am I not right? Aren't they just natural sluts waiting to be dominated? Why else would your husband let me use his cock as a handle? Come along Ron, the fun is just beginning." My wife tightened her hand around the base of Ron's big cock and pulled him after her. Ron gasped and stumbled after Ella, reduced to being her plaything and about to be used for her amusement.

"That's right Ron. Stand here and spread your legs apart. Push your hips forward so we can see that nice big erection, and keep your hands behind you. You need to learn how to cum on demand if you're going to be a good performer. With a little more training you'll be pleasing Mary in no time," my wife said encouragingly.

Ron was standing in the middle of the living room now, naked, legs apart, hard cock pushed forward and on display. Ron had surrendered himself to Ella - to her dominance, to her vision of submission. He wanted to please her. He needed her. I felt jealous.

"SMACK!" Ella slapped Ron's ass. "Spread your knees apart more. You're going to provide us with a little entertainment while I relieve the pressure in those big balls. I want to see that horse cock squirt Ron! Do you want me to make you cum?" Ron grunted and did as he was told.

"Isn't this a sight," Mary said. Two male sluts ready to be milked. Who would have thought it could be this easy. I guess you're right Ella. They really are sub sluts, here for our entertainment."

Ella smiled conspiratorially at Mary, then turned her attention back to Ron, who was alternately panting and grunting uncontrollably under the relentless pressure her hands were exerting on his engorged cock.

"Just so we're clear Ron, if you cum for me it means you are officially a slut, and that you belong to Mary and I." Ella smiled and pumped Ron faster toward the threshold of no return.

"It means that from now on you will obey Mary or I without question. Like William, you will get naked when you are told and your cock will get hard whenever one of us feels like playing with it. Is that understood?"

Edged to the brink, Ron grunted and pumped his cock in and out of Ella's hands, oblivious to anything except the all-consuming need to cum. Ella's assertion that men are all just sluts waiting to be leashed came to mind.

"Good!" Ella said. "I'm happy we agree on how it's going to be from now on. Mary, can we make these sluts cum together?" she asked, glancing over to where Mary was handling her own impending eruption.

"Let's do that," Mary said. Her magic hand stroked my cock, slowly increasing the pressure and speed until I was frantic. For someone who was supposed to be new to all this, she was learning fast. I started pumping her hand, ready to cum for her anytime.

"SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!" Mary spanked my ass hard. "Faster William!"

Ron's grunting told me Ella was close to making him spew. I fucked Mary's hand harder. The more she spanked my ass, the faster I fucked.

"Now William! Cum for me Slut!"

I erupted on command, jetting cum over Mary's hand and onto the floor. Relief washed over me, igniting pleasure centres in my brain and sending tingling sensations over my entire body.

The orgasm all but exhausted my senses, but I heard Ron bellow as his cock showered its load across the floor. Ella squealed in delight. She had accomplished her goal. Ron was now one of her sluts.

"On your knees Slut!" she commanded, as Ron stood shaking and satiated. "You're not done yet!"

Ron dropped to the floor and Ella unzipped her jeans. "Make me cum, bitch," Ella rasped as she grabbed Ron's head and pulled his face into her pussy.

Against all odds, the sound of her jeans being unzipped made me horny all over again. I knew what was expected of a trained slut. I knelt on the floor in front of Mary and lifted her skirt. No panties. My tongue found her wet slit and I licked her from the bottom of her pussy to her clit in one long slow motion.

"Oh My God!" Mary screamed as she ground her clit against my tongue. "Ella, let's do this more often!"

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers