Straighten Up Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Dominant women on vacation with their sub husbands.
4.3k words
4.59
20.5k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers

"You better slow him down," Ella laughed. Ron is right on the edge, but I can keep him there for a while. William will cum whenever you want him to, so let's take our time and play with our sluts a little!"

Mary looked up from stroking my cock and slowed her pace, drawing a low moaning sound from her new slut. Mary stopped petting my rigid cock and relaxed her naked body into her lounge chair. Her long athletic legs were spread apart, displaying dark wet pubic hair. Her pussy lips were swollen with excitement and her hard pink nipples stuck straight out on her perky little upturned tits. She ignored her slut's frustrated moaning.

"Stay hard William, I'm not done with you." The tone of her voice told me going flaccid was not an option. I stood erect at her side, waiting to be used. Mary had that schoolteacher voice, the voice that expected immediate obedience; Miss Wilson's voice. I had forgotten how much I used to look forward to being disciplined by Miss Wilson.

The thought took me back to my final years in high school. I just turned 18, not the best of students and slightly overdeveloped for my age, I was constantly getting aroused in class watching my teacher. Miss Wilson was about 30 years old and I got hard the minute I saw her. Tall, mostly legs, small stick-out ass, short black hair cut like boy, little tits - but with nipples that seemed perpetually hard and made sharp points on everything she wore. She was a Dom by nature. It only took two infractions to get Miss Wilson to march you into her office. She was strict. And she was 'old school'. No detentions for the undisciplined from Miss Wilson. She believed in corporal punishment.

I remember that voice saying, "Take down your pants and bend over my knee Billy. I think you know why you're being spanked. Yes, your underwear too."

That's a risqué instruction for a high school teacher to demand from an 18 year old, but she seemed to understand that I would not object. After the first time, I found myself in Miss Wilson's office a lot. Miss Wilson made me take down my pants and underwear and lay myself across her lap. My bare ass was on display; presented to be punished. My erection was hard to hide, pressed against her thighs.

Miss Wilson used to spank me until I almost came. Not just once but many times, one after the other. She seemed to know exactly when to stop slapping my ass, just before I hit that threshold of no return, but she never actually let me cum. She used to stroke my burning ass soothingly between spankings. Her voice was always lower and throatier when she was finished spanking me.

"Good boy," she would say breathlessly. "Pull your pants up and get back to class. And try to hide that boner, people will think you're a slut." I would have done anything for her.

Mary dismissed me in that same tone of voice, and turned to watch Ella handle Ron's horse-cock. My erection grew harder as I glanced down and saw Mary slide her hand between her legs. She watched her friend edging her husband. Ron was grunting like a bull. Mary moaned and held up two fingers covered with pussy juice.

"Clean my fingers William," she smiled sweetly. My wrists were fastened behind me in restraint cuffs. I leaned forward obediently and sucked on her fingers, hoping desperately that she would finish what she started. My cock ached. The skin was stretched too tight. Mary could do that to me now. My cock would stay hard just because she told it to. I was Mary's slut now too.

We were on vacation together, just the four of us; our usual winter get-away to the sleepy little fishing village in Mexico that we had discovered a few years ago. Except this vacation was nothing like our usual get-away. It was turning out to be a test run at a lifestyle change that was going to have a dramatic impact on all of us.

When my wife told her friend Mary about the Dominant-submissive relationship she and I had been cultivating, the friendship dynamics changed radically. One evening, not long after Ella gave Mary permission to use me, they convinced Mary's husband Ron to join us. Ron proved to be easy to train, and was quickly 'outed' as the closeted male slut he was. Instead of being embarrassed, Ron and I simply learned to accept the fact that sexual gratification now depended on relinquishing control to our female partners. The payoff was worth the sacrifice. I guess that's how sluts are exposed.

Our wives were ecstatic. Ella and Mary now had two male sluts to satisfy their slightest sexual desire. They discovered that they enjoyed being dominant and now that we were thousands of kilometers from anyone we knew, Ella and Mary were trading their pet cocks back and forth like dildos. I noticed since we arrived that Ella preferred to use Ron more than me. Maybe she liked training him. Maybe she just liked the novelty of having a new cock to play with. My imagination was interrupted by Ron's moaning.

"Mary, Don't forget the slut-controls we discovered! Use his balls to punish infractions and stroke his cock to reward good behaviour," Ella reminded her friend.

Mary and I watched Ella encircle Ron's balls at the base of his cock with her forefinger and thumb. She stretched his trapped balls away from his straining erection and pulled him toward her by his balls. Ron grunted and shoved his hips forward, directed by Ella's controlling hand.

"Such a nice big cock " Ella said softly, letting her hand glide gently along the hard shaft. She glanced over to where Mary was playing with herself. "Mary, pull down on that slut's balls and give them a squeeze," Ella directed. "It will take the edge off."

Mary reached up and grabbed my balls. She pulled and squeezed just enough to make me grunt. It helped contain the immanent eruption that threatened to break free any time now. Mary had learned to handle my cock as well as Ella, and she was becoming an expert at teasing me to the edge, then keeping me there, hard and available.

On this bright sunny day, in the heat of the tropics, on the enclosed upper balcony of our condo, completely hidden from view, the women were naked for their afternoon entertainment. Ron and I were always kept naked. We were never allowed to wear clothes inside the condo, except for the leather cock rings the women had snapped around our genitals to remind us who was in charge. They made our cocks jut forward at a convenient angle for either of the women.

Ella was stretched out with her legs open on either side of the lounge chair, her trimmed pussy on display. The nipples of her big tits were erect. Ron was perched awkwardly beside her with his legs spread apart, his hands cuffed behind him, and his cock jutting straight out toward Ella. Ella played with his balls, weighing them in her hand, cradling them, squeezing just enough make Ron moan.

"He has such big balls Mary," she smiled. She grasped Ron's balls and pulled them down, making his huge cock stick straight out. Ron gasped as she ran a fingernail down the length of his boner."

"Ooo, look how his cock twitches. Your husband is a very horny slut, Mary. Is it milking time yet?" Ella grinned impishly and fluttered her fingers along Ron's rock hard erection, enjoying her power.

"Maybe this evening," Mary said. "I don't want to spoil him. He might get confused about who decides when he cums. A slut with entitlement issues is hard to contain." The women laughed at Mary's pun.

"You're right of course," Ella said. "Put your face between my legs Ron. Let's see if you can delay your own pleasure long enough to give me what I want.

Lick me Slut!"

Ron struggled onto his knees and bent forward. He hovered over Ella's obviously wet, protruding pussy lips, trying to reach her with his mouth. Ella impatiently grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his face into her pussy, then closed her thighs around his head.

"Hurry up Slut, playing with your cock has made me wet." Ella played with her nipples while she pushed her clit into Ron's open mouth.

Watching my wife satisfy herself with the neighbour made me even harder. I glanced down at Mary spread out beside me. Her breathing was shallow and her fingers were wet with the natural lube that was running out of her open pussy. She grabbed my stiff cock and used it as a handle to drag me closer.

"FUCK! Get your face between my legs Slut! Can you not see how horny I am? Be more attentive Bitch!"

I struggled onto my knees. Mary let go of my cock and grabbed a handful of my hair. The image of Ron licking my wife's pussy disappeared quickly as Mary pulled my face into her soaked hole. Her long legs wrapped around my shoulders and she forced my face deeper into her crotch. My tongue found her clit and I sucked and licked at the hard, erect stub.

"FASTER SLUT! Oh my god! I'm going to cum!" she screamed.

Mary held my head in a vice-like grip between her thighs. Both hands pulled my face into her shuddering pussy as she ground her clit against my tongue.

As Mary came I heard Ella moaning a few feet away. Ron was performing well. He had licked her slit and sucked on her clit just like Ella had trained him to. Ella's big tits quivered and her body convulsed as she came. She pulled Ron up by his hair. Ron gasped for air before she shoved his face back between her legs.

"Lick me again Big Cock!" she gasped. Ron did as he was told.

Both women lay back satisfied, oblivious to the panting sluts squatting beside them. I knew better than to beg without being told.

"Should we let them cum?" Mary asked Ella.

"Not yet Mary. Let's go get something to eat first. There's a little cantina at the end of the street I want to try out. Besides, we might want to fuck our sluts later this evening - let's keep them hard."

"Agreed," said Mary. I like the idea of keeping them erect while we take a break. William, go wipe the cum off your face and put some shorts on. You look like you've been eating pussy all afternoon," Mary laughed.

"Oh, and turn around. I'll take the restraints off. Not everyone needs to know you're a slut. Besides, I'm guessing that seeing you two follow Ella and I around with hard-ons will be enough of a clue," she smirked.

It was dusk and the sun was setting fast. Ella and Mary dressed for the tropics in big floppy hats, jeans and light cotton shirts. Ron and I were allowed to wear T-shirts and thin cotton shorts. No underwear. We followed the women through a sparsely populated beach bar onto a large terrace facing the Caribbean.

"Not many people out this early I guess," Ella observed. "Ron, sit next to me. You don't mind, do you Mary?" Mary sat opposite Ella, patted the other half of the bench seat beside her and glanced up at me.

"Sit."

She wasn't asking. She was giving a command to her pet slut. I sat. The erection in my shorts was obvious. Mary smiled and moved closer. The lights were low, and the nearest patron was a good table and a half away. Mary reached into my shorts and squeezed my cock. Across from us, Ella was already playing with Ron's big cock under the table.

"Ella, put that away! We don't want any accidental squirts at dinner," Mary grinned, but kept her hand on the hard cock beside her.

Mary smiled and leaned across the table toward Ella. "We have been edging these sluts all day and it's been fun. William knows how to use his tongue, and I'm sure that's due to your training Ella. I can see you like Ron's big cock. I like it too. It's like fucking an animal. But I also really like the way William follows orders, and his cock can stay hard for hours."

Mary looked thoughtful. "Tell you what! Let's switch tonight. You keep Ron and I'll keep William. We can trade them back at breakfast tomorrow morning."

I looked at Ron. He was staring dumfounded at his wife, who had just lent him to another woman like he was a favourite dildo. Mary started playing with my erection through the thin shorts.

"Sit up straight William. I don't like a slut that slouches."

I straightened my back to match my cock and Mary traced the length of my shaft up and down a few times, then reached into my shorts again and squeezed my balls. I grunted at the unexpected punishment.

"You bad slut! Look at the mess you're making," Mary admonished me. I looked down to see my pre-cum spreading a wet circle on the front of my shorts.

"Well you're just going to have to walk home like that." She admonished in her schoolteacher voice, but kept running her fingers up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Sit on your hands William." Mary's voice was getting huskier. I moved to obey and Mary looked furtively around to make sure no one was nearby. She pulled the elastic waist of my cheap shorts down and tucked the waistband under my balls. My rigid cock and swollen balls jutted out, completely exposed under he table. Mary teased the length of my cock, fluttering her fingers up and down the shaft. She held me by the cock and winked at Ella.

"Don't worry sista, I won't let him cum. He really is a slut thought, isn't he? Gets hard at the slightest touch, stays hard for as long as you're interested, does what he's told without hesitation and he can lick pussy for hours."

She was right. My wife had known I was an innate slut, and had taken advantage of that knowledge to train me to a point where I did not have much say anymore over how my cock responded. Forced to admit that I was a slut, I had embraced all that meant. Ella owned my cock. As her slut, I performed for her. I got hard whenever I was told. I stayed hard until she was finished with me. In return, I was allowed to cum when she told me to.

The last week here taught me that I was Mary's slut now too. Lately, it felt more and more like I was mostly Mary's slut. Ella spent more time playing with her new cock. I wondered how much of this switch tonight had been already decided between Mary and Ella. But I didn't wonder about much for long. It was hard to think about anything except Mary's hand moving up and down on my boner. My cock felt stretched to its limit. Mary stopped stroking her cock and played with its head while she talked to Ella.

"Have you ever thought of renting William out? You know, just enough to cover the condo rent? Oh, I'm just kidding Ella!" Mary laughed. "I know you'd never go for that, right? Actually whoring them out I mean."

"Them?" Ella said conspiratorially.

"Ron, take my cock out and put in in my hand." Ella snapped. Ron had the presence of mind to look embarrassed, then shuffled and turned sideways to follow Ella's order. Ella reached out to hold the big hard cock that had just been delivered to her hand.

"See how compliant your husband can be with a little discipline?" Ella smirked at Mary and started sliding her hand back and forth along Ron's erection. "Sure, I'll trade you for tonight, and I might know someone who could set up a cash for cock exchange later in the week. I don't see why these sluts shouldn't contribute to their upkeep, do you?"

I could see Ron's flushed face and I could guess what Ella was doing to him under the table. Mary was stroking my cock fast enough to keep me very hard, but not fast enough to make me cum. My ability to follow the conversation was fading. Mary and Ella were talking about pimping us out. Making us into whores for other women just to save a little money on our trip.

Slut? Whore? Is there a difference? Did we have a choice anyway? Ron and I had been reduced to playthings for our wives. Addicted to the sex hormones flooding our bodies almost constantly, we were kept on edge most of the time. Release from the constant horniness only came when one of them decided to reward us for pleasing them. Or when they just felt like making one of us cum. And we really were sluts. We would do anything they told us. We would be their whores too.

The restaurant was filling up. Ella and Mary put our cocks away and paid the bill. Ron and I followed the women out into the warm Caribbean night air, our hard cocks bouncing underneath our thin cotton shorts, past a table full of gawking diners.

The walk back to the condo was uneventful and allowed our boners to finally soften. Once back at the condo Ella sent Ron in then told Mary she needed a few minutes alone with me to make sure I understood what was about to happen. Once alone, Ella yanked down my shorts, unsnapped the cock strap, then reached into her handbag and pulled out a cock cage. She stuffed my flaccid dick into the small cage and locked it shut. Ella put the key on a chain around her neck and smiled at my confusion.

"It's not that I don't trust Mary," she said. But this will stop her from using your cock while I'm not around. I'm very possessive when it comes to my sluts."

Attached to a metal ring fitted around the base of my cock and balls, the chastity device enclosed my cock entirely and kept it from reshaping itself into anything resembling a boner. It also exposed my balls completely. They hung under my caged cock, exposed and vulnerable. Ella held them in her hand thoughtfully, and then tapped the cock cage lightly.

"Come along Slut, looks like you're in for a long night of pussy licking only," Ella laughed. She could not have been more wrong.

...

"Hurry up slut, or Ill leash you right here in the street!" Mary was annoyed I was not following fast enough. Once Ella took Ron to her room for the night, and she could hear the muted moans and staccato cracks as Ella's riding crop made contact with Ron's ass, Mary quietly ushered me out of the condo.

"We're going to a little place I know where the women are dominant and the men obey." It was late and Mary was excited by the prospects of what lay ahead. We arrived at a small apartment a few blocks from where we were staying. I followed Mary up the narrow staircase to the second floor. Mary knocked loudly on the door and a pleasant looking woman of about 40 opened it and invited her inside.

The lights were low but I could make out a few couples, maybe 10 people. Most of them were women, lounging on couches or spread out on cushions on the floor. Standing or squatting beside the women were four or five men. Most of the women were clothed. All of the men were naked. A couple of them wore chastity devices, but most were erect. The women were casually playing with their cocks and chatting with each other.

"William, take your clothes off," Mary ordered. I stripped off my T-shirt and my shorts and handed them to Mary. Mary held my balls and encased cock in her hand.

"Fuck! That crafty Ella!" Mary laughed. "Anita, look what my friend did," Mary said.

"Hmmm, I guess your slut will have to provide some other kind of amusement tonight," Anita laughed. "Do you mind?" Anita wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and and pulled me into the center of the room.

"New slut girls," Anita announced to the room. "Anyone want their pussy licked?" A completely naked woman in her mid-50's with jet black hair pulled into a neat bun at the nape of her neck beckoned to Anita.

"Ah yes, Dona-Louisa you are single tonight."

"On your knees slut!" Anita slapped my ass and shoved down on my shoulders. I sank to the floor.

"Crawl over to Dona-Louisa and show her how well you can please her."

I crawled on my hands and knees to where Dona-Louisa was waiting with her legs spread open, sprawled on the cushion-strewn floor.

"Face in, ass up Puta," Dona-Louisa intoned in a thick, Spanish accent. I did as I was told. I crawled between her legs and started licking the soaked, musky pussy in front of me. Pussy wetness pooled on the floor under my chin.

"Lick that mess up first slut," Anita instructed. "Wow Mary, you weren't kidding. He follows instruction quickly. Nice ass too."

Anita stroked my upraised ass, running her fingers up and down the crack of my butt, and then sliding a lubricated finger into my asshole.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers
12