Straighten Up Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Male sluts are put to use.
3k words
4.44
13.3k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
301 Followers

Mary put an arm around Ella's shoulders as they walked toward the restaurant and gave her an affectionate squeeze. "Not worried about them are you?"

"Not really," Ella replied. "Dona-louisa has a reputation for being discrete, and I don't think she or her horny friend will damage the merchandise, if you know what I mean. What about you? Are you worried about Ron?"

"I don't know that worried is the right word exactly." Mary said thoughtfully. "I'm reasonably sure those two sluts will be Ok. I guess I'm more like, unconcerned really. Don't get me wrong, I like Ron and we get along just fine, especially since he accepted his sub status. But that's just it Ella. If I'm honest, Ron is more like a possession now than anything else. It's great having cock when I want, however I want, and wherever I decide. I wouldn't trade that for anything. But I need an equal, a friend, someone I can share experiences with. That's not Ron. Ron's my pet slut, Ella. He's sexual submissive, there to obey. He'll do whatever I tell him, on the off chance that I will let him cum, an event he is constantly looking forward to. He's just grateful that I accept his slut self, but in fact I encourage it. I mean, who does not want their own live dildo? I think it's cruel not to take advantage of a slut like that.

I edge him all the time, until he can hardly stand it. He turned out to be such a slut that all I need to do is look at him a certain way and he gets hard! I finally took away his clothes for good last month, cause I like to watch his cock get hard whenever I look at it. Is that wrong?"

Mary slowed her pace and dropped her arm to take Ella's hand. The two friends walked together in silence.

Ella stopped and turned to face her friend. "Can we be really honest? William has become pretty much just a cock on legs for me too over the past several months. He's a nice piece of ass, but if I'm being straight Mary, I prefer your company to either of those sluts, humping their cocks off about now, to pay for our vacation." Both women could not resist a smile.

"So hear me out before you say no, Ok?" Ella took a deep breath. "I propose that we stay here indefinitely and rent our sluts out by the hour to pay for it. We can get into details later, but that's the gist of what I am thinking. From the feedback I'm getting, this could work really well for us financially.

"Please Mary," Ella pleaded, but with a smile on her face, "don't make me have to pretend to be in love with my whore."

Mary laughed. "I'm a big fan of both of those cocks, but I really wouldn't try to get more than a grunt out of William these days, and there's not much more to Ron than a grunt at the best of times. Trust me, we've been together since high school. Well, that is, I was his teacher." Ella stared at Mary with raised eyebrows.

"I'm only a couple of years older than Ron," Mary explained. I was Miss Wilson back then, teaching high school. Ron and I fell in love. Well actually, Ron was the most easily manoeuvred guy I had ever come across. Maybe I loved how quickly I could control him and his cock. I was into controlling sluts even back then," Mary mused. "Anyway, I remember William but I'm sure he doesn't recognize me. I look very different now. He was a bad boy back then. He needed to be disciplined a few times," Mary smiled mischievously.

"I thought it best not to mention any of this to you. I mean it was years ago, and I was afraid it would spoil our relationship somehow. So I've always known William was a slut. He used to misbehave on purpose, just to get spanked," Mary grinned.

"You spanked a high school student!" Ella was incredulous.

"Yeah, well only a few of them. I was a supply teacher and I was a magnet for the sluts in my classes," Mary smiled. "Ron would almost beg to be disciplined."

"Back to Ron." Ella grinned maliciously. "Big cock. Spanking his ass makes it bigger and keeps it hard. He can fuck like an animal, and lick pussy for hours. It would be a shame to waste all that potential, Mary. Let him be the shameless whore he wants to be. The cock will still belong to you."

Mary smiled and threw an arm around Ella's shoulders. "You and me Honey. Let's do it! But don't tell the Dom network yet. Let's feel out the support level first," Mary cautioned. "How many want to pay to use them? Yes, our sluts can fuck harder, but we don't want to wear their cocks out either."

...

"Ella, be real!" Dona-Louisa implored her new friend. "No one knows them here. Why waste all that training? You and Mary can have a comfortable life here, funded by your sluts. There's a real market for that sort of thing here and those two are perfect for it. Big cock is a total pain slut, and the other one can stay hard forever. Both of them are good at licking pussy, and they can cum on command! How amazing is that? The women in the group Anita hosts will pay a lot for sluts like that on a regular basis."

"Hmm," Ella strolled over to where Ron and I were face down on the floor with our asses raised. Our dates preferred this position for us while we were waiting to be picked up. Ella ran her finger down the crack of my ass thoughtfully.

"Spread." She said quietly. I spread my legs and she reached down and held my balls in her hand. She squeezed, I grunted; she let them drop back into place. My cock started to stiffen.

"Let me talk to Mary. Maybe we need to host an event to introduce this idea to the women's network around here - see how financially feasible it is," Ella speculated.

"You mean, make these two available to sample?" Dona-Louisa sounded delighted. "All together here are perhaps a dozen women who attend the Dom-sub parties Anita hosts. They would be happy to sample your whores. You can probably sign up some regular dates at the same time."

"SMACK!" Ella's open hand slapped my upraised ass. "Let's go sluts! Dona-Louisa, I'll call you tomorrow. Could you feel Anita out about this for me please? We could do an evening where all the women get to play with our sluts for a discounted fee. Call it a 'slut-sampler'." Ella sounded amused.

Ella grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the door. "Come! I don't know where your damm clothes are. Follow along Ron, you don't want to be alone and naked in this neighbourhood," Ella said. I stumbled after her and Ron trailed behind us into the warm night air: two naked sluts about to be used as whores. We could have made a run for it. Could have called the cops. But we trotted along after Ella with nothing on but our cock rings.

...

Just before we entered Anita's apartment I heard Ella instructing Ron.

"You are mostly mine now Ron. Of course you belong to both of us, but Mary will be spending more time with William and you will be attending to my needs. You will obey me. You will speak only when invited. But I prefer that you grunt after I speak so I know you understand."

Ron grunted. Ella smiled.

We were led into a large room, completely naked. Our wrists were manacled behind our backs. Leather straps were snapped around our genitals and a leash was attached to a small ring embedded in each cock ring. Mary led me toward a long, low saw-horse shaped thing. Ella led Ron away by his cock leash.

"Bend over Wlliam. This will keep your ass and your mouth at a convenient height for the girls."

My wrists and ankles were fastened apart so that my ass was slightly raised and my mouth was at waist height. My arms and legs were spread wide apart. I was helpless. Mary reached between my legs and played with my balls. My cock began to harden.

"Good slut," Mary cooed. "That's what I like to see William. I like to see my slut behaving like one. You belong to me now. Well, mostly me. Ella and I agreed that you will spend more time with me and she will train Ron. We decided to trade for a while. I think you like being my whore anyway, don't you William?"

"SMACK!" Mary slapped my ass loudly with her open hand.

"Answer Slut!"

"Yes Mary, I like being your whore," I managed to get out between gasps. Mary continued spanking me. The sound of her hand slapping my ass echoed around the room and we soon had a small audience.

"Good evening ladies. I'm sure you know what a slut's ass is good for. Let me demonstrate what his tongue can do." Mary walked slowly to my head, grabbed a handful of hair and lifted my face up toward her pussy. She pulled her skirt up and draped it over my head. My tongue found her wet slit and I licked Mary, working my tongue between her pussy lips. My tongue flicked and sucked the hard little nub I knew so well now. I was oblivious too much else.

Ella led Ron around the room by his cock leash. The women were invited to touch Ron anywhere they wanted. Ella stopped in front of three women seated around a low table.

"Gabriella, so nice to see you again. Would you or your friends like to explore my slut?"

Gabriela smiled and wrapped her fingers around the big cock standing beside her. The woman lounging on her left ran her hand down Ron's side and squeezed his buttocks.

"I had a nice time with this slut. Would you be interested in arranging a regular "date", perhaps weekly?" Gabriela asked Ella.

"Slap that ass," Gabriela said to her friend. "It makes him harder."

"SMACK!" Ron grunted and his cock hardened to its full length. The women murmured their approval.

Gabriela played with Ron's balls while she chatted with Ella. Her fingers juggled the big orbs up and down absent-mindedly. Ron started breathing heavily. He had enjoyed her dominance just last night. His cock got harder. He remembered being her dildo. His mouth got dry thinking about how she used the riding crop on his ass. He remembered that Gabriela treated him like a slut. Her slut.

"You see Gabriela," Ella explained, "once they accept being dominated there is no going back. If they are natural sluts, staying horny is all they can think about. All you have to do then, is bring out the slut in each of them. It's pretty easy. Most men want to be a woman's slut. They just don't know it. They need the right instruction. That's where we come in.

But the real trick is to spot the slut early. The sooner they stop kidding themselves and accept being submissive to female desires, the more satisfying things are for everyone."

"Buena puta." Another woman began stroking Ron's cock in a light, rhythmic, sliding motion. Her fingertips met her thumb around the cock shaft and she began sliding her hand up and down his shaft more aggressively. Ron's eyes glazed over.

Suddenly her fingernails raked the hard shaft in front of her from base to tip. Twice.

Ron grunted and tugged reflexively against the cuffs that pinned his hands behind his back. His hips strained forward; a cock searching for a controlling hand; a slut answering its owner. The woman laughed.

"He is easy to fuck, Si?" She smiled and tapped Ron's erection thoughtfully.

"Bring him go me every Thursday evening and pick him up early the next morning. Bring him naked and restrained. Anita will arrange payment details.

My face and ass were at waist height, easy to fuck from behind, and I could lick pussy at the same time. My cock and balls hung between my legs, within easy reach. A riding crop, lube and a strap-on were available for anyone to use. A small sign in Spanish invited everyone to try me. Everyone did.

Two women approached me, chatting to each other in Spanish. The younger woman, maybe 35 or 40, slim build but with really big tits. She walked up to my face and casually lifted her skirt. No underwear. She pushed her crotch into my face.

"Lick, Puta." She directed, and continued chatting with her friend in Spanish. Her scent was clean and musky at the same time. Her pussy tasted like Jasmine and soap. I licked her wet hole and felt every bit like the whore I was, available to everyone.

Her friend was in her late 50's, tall, long braided hair, nice tits, tight muscular ass. She stripped naked, then strapped on a 10-inch dildo. She walked behind me, still talking as though nothing out of the ordinary was taking place. I felt long, slim fingers lubricating my asshole.

"CRACK! The riding crop connected across my exposed ass. I jerked in response but I was tied in place, unable to do anything but comply.

"Open Puta!" The head of the strap-on stretched my slut-hole open. She hesitated for a second then drove the length of the cock into her whore. I grunted and buried my face into the wet, warm slit of the young woman using me. She moaned and quit talking.

The two friends finished with me and were replaced by two more. After about an hour, the women became indistinguishable. I was a whore. I was there to be used, to be sampled. They played with my balls and stiffened my cock, but no one allowed me to cum.

"Anita said their owners will make them cum at the same time later tonight," I overheard one woman say to her friend. "It will be a good show."

I heard a yelp and saw Ron jerk as the teenage girl using him cracked a riding crop across his ass.

"Fuck better Puta!" shouted. Ron pumped his hips as ordered. He was tied spread-eagle to a frame. He was fucking the air in front of him, and the girl using the crop on him was amusing herself. She might have been thirty. She walked slowly around Ron. High heels, a short T-shirt, naked from the waist down, she tapped Ron's cock with her riding crop.

"I am here to fuck, Puta," not to impress you. You are my slut tonight. Let's see how big that thing between your legs can get." She held Ron by his balls with one hand while her other hand stroked his cock into a full erection.

"Fuck! Conchita look at this whore!" She yelled at her girlfriend.

A woman about the same age strolled over to where Ron was grunting and pumping his cock in and out of the teenage hands wrapped around his erection.

"Is this not the biggest slut-stick you have ever seen?" she asked. "Make him fuck faster, I want to see him cum now."

Conchita picked up the crop and began whipping Ron's ass. "Faster slut, let's see how far you can shoot."

Ron yelped and pumped his cock frantically in and out of the teenager's hands, eager to cum. His eyes glazed over as he focused on the half-naked girl masturbating him.

"Crack! Crack!" The crop landed repeatedly on his pumping buttocks. Ron was on the edge, desperate to unload. Mary had not allowed him to cum for days in preparation for this event. Faster now, he was almost there! The crop cracked across his ass! Ron fucked as fast as he could.

Suddenly the teenager disappeared and Mary was there!

"No no, don't spoil the show senorita. If he gets to cum now he won't be able to squirt for everyone later," she purred. If you want a real treat, unhook him and ride that big cock till YOU cum."

Ron almost screamed as the demanding hands stroking him suddenly released his boner. She had brought him to the edge then left him there. The other woman stopped whipping his ass and his breathing began to return to normal. Ron felt his wrists being unfastened from the frame, then handcuffed behind his back. A spreader bar was fastened between his ankles to keep his legs apart and his rigid cock accessible.

"On your back Puta! Let's ride!"

The woman named Conchita straddled Ron's erect cock and let her weight slowly sink her onto the hard shaft. She moaned. Ron gasped as his cock disappeared into the warm, wet slit. The other one straddled his face and Ron licked her soaked cunt. They both began to ride him.

My attention was drawn back as another woman lifted her skirt in front of me. She turned and bend forward. Her bare butt pushed against my face and she reached back to spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Lick my asshole Puta! If you please me I will pay your owner to use you every week." The woman moaned as I licked her, then stabbed my tongue in and out of her tight hole.

"Very good Slut! Keep licking!" The woman's big ass slapped wetly against my face.

I tongue-fucked her, stopping only to lick the wetness drooling out of her pussy. My tongue found her clit. She shuddered and came, soaking my face. I felt another squirt of lube running down the crack of my ass and the head of another strap-on pushed past my slut-hole. I was just a man-whore now; owned and rented by the hour.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
301 Followers