Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,064 Followers

Mortified, John was quick to apologize. "Yes, but we must maintain some decorum. I mean you are my wife's mother for god's sake!"

"Keep stating the obvious!" Janet laughed. "Come on! We are both cold and need to warm up!"

John scrambled into the back of the SUV. Janet pulled the blanket around them and snuggled her ass up against his cock. When his hand wrapped around her waist, she sighed and pulled them up to cup her breast.

John squeezed Janet's soft pillowy breasts. They were larger than Anne's 34C's. He pulled hard on her rigid nipples. His reward was a sharp intake of breath and a wiggle of her ass. This is getting out of hand, he thought, as he used the key fob to turn off the engine.

Janet wiggled her ass, letting his cock settle comfortable between her ass cheeks. In this intimate pose, mother in law and son in law dozed off.

***

A gray dawn was breaking as John woke up. Although warm under the down filled blanket, he could see his breath in the air. He reached up and pressed the button. The engine started. As he lay back down, his morning wood settled easily between Janet's thighs.

Janet woke to the purr of the engine and the feeling of John's cock laying between her thighs. She scooted forward slightly, felt it rise, and settled against her pussy. She felt John stir behind her. His cock slid up and pressed against her wet pussy. She sighed and reached back between them. She gripped his tool and positioned it at her hole.

"Janet, no!"

"John yes!" I'm not going to say something dramatic like we might die here so it makes no difference what we do! But I do want to fuck! And if we don't make it I'll least had a cock in me one last time!"

Janet pushed back and gasped as the massive acorn of her son in law's cock penetrated her inner lips. "Wait, John, wait! Let me get used to it!"

John played with her tits while flexing his meat inside his mother in law. The whole scene was surreal. They did not really like each other. But they were going to fuck. He could feel her muscles flexing and relaxing as she tried to accommodate him. Then she began sliding backward slowly on his cock.

"Oh my god, Janet, you are so tight!"

Incongruously, Janet giggled. "My husband said the same thing and...! Aww, fuck that feels good! Slow, John, do me slow!"

"Like this, mother?" John pulled back until the swollen outer lips of her pussy covered just the head of his cock. Then he slid slowly forward. When he was about halfway in, Janet began to moan. John could feel her pussy loosening as her juices flowed. Just before he bottomed out against her cervix, her hand came back between them.

"Ohhhhhhh!" She moaned. Then he felt her pussy spasm as her orgasm overtook her. She bucked back and screamed as he hit her cervix. "Ahh fuck...so full!"

John slid back out but this time he drove in quickly. Janet thrust back meeting his thrust. He did several quick hard thrusts then slowed, pulling out and sliding slowly back in.

"How does that feel?"

"OH my god! Incredible! It's been too many years!"

"Roll over on your belly"

Obediently, Janet rolled over. John moved with her never leaving her pussy. He began a constant rhythm, thrusting hard 2-3 strokes then slowly .Janet sounded like an old car trying to start.

"Uhhh, uhhhh!"

John balanced himself on his toes and arms. He began to pound Janet hard.

"Is that too much?"

Janet groaned and lay her head to the side. She raised her ass to give John better access. John felt the warmth of her ejaculate as she squirted cumming.

He felt he was near and picked up the pace. Suddenly he exploded in her, filling her with his sperm.

Janet screamed, "Oh fuck yea! Fuck yea! Fill my pussy! Flood me!"

She feel splash after splash hitting her cervix. They collapsed on top of each other, trying to catch their breath.

***

Janet could still feel his hard cock filling her. "Mmm you're still hard!"

John smiled, "yes it usually takes me coming a few more times before I get soft!"

"Mmmm, no wonder my daughter loves you so much! Do you think we could twist around so I can get on top? I loved that position!"

They scooted around until John had his back against the canted seats. They laughed as they braced themselves and Janet managed to slide down on John's cock.

"Stop laughing, silly, and fuck your mother in law!"

John leaned up and took her nipple in his mouth as she bounced on him her head sometime hitting the top of the truck. They laughed at the awkwardness of their position. However, they kept fucking. Then John rolled Janet over on her back.

"Dear god this pussy is good!"

"Fuck me John, fuck me like there is no tomorrow! Bury your meat deep in me! Fill me up!"

They were animals in rut, Fucking, laughing, kissing each other deep and soulful. They were so caught up in their lovemaking; they did not hear the growl of the snowplow.

John was coming for the second time as Janet screamed profanely in the grasp of her orgasm. "Fill my pussy with your cum, you good fucking mother fucker! Give it all to me! I want you to fill my pussy so full I taste it in my mouth!"

The flood of the cold air and the snow falling in startled them. Janet's legs were wrapped around John's back. They looked up into the unshaved face of the driver.

"You people ok?"

They both nodded, blushing at being caught in such a compromising position.

The driver fanned his hand above the open door. "Whew! I guess so! It smells like a whorehouse in here."

Epilogue

It was Christmas Eve night. The three family members sat around the Christmas tree at Janet's sipping eggnog. Upstairs the new borne baby slept peacefully.

John and Janet decided they must confess what happened in the truck. Haltingly, they explained the situation. With a deep foreboding, they confessed to having sex. They sat silently waiting for Anne's response.

Anne was shocked at first. However, she quickly recovered. She knew it meant the backbiting between her mother and husband was over. However, she did have one request.

She smiled at them as she made her request. "I'm out of action until my six week checkup. Mother, would you mind take caring of john until then?"

John and Janet held hands and nodded quietly.

"Of course, Anne added, I want to watch. After my checkup I plan on joining in!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,064 Followers
12