Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that was nice Dave, how about you?"

"That was the best ever, I'm completely drained, but very, very happy. Your boyfriend's a very lucky guy."

"What boyfriend, you're my first."

"No! really? Well thank you, I feel honoured, I know you're not free with your body, but I assumed there must be a lucky guy out there, wow, I'm stunned it turns out it's me."

"What about you stud muffin, how do I rate against your large stable of willing women?"

"There haven't been any, I've had girlfriends but never got this far, looks like we both lost our cherries this afternoon, happy?"

"Wow, I got yours too, hah! one up to me. That was brilliant, thank you I felt totally in control, I feel much better now. Thanks, I owe you."

"I think I've already collected, although sadly this may never happen again, I'll go a long way to find a lover as exceptional as you, you are just the best."

"Really?"

"truly, nothing will ever beat this, it was perfect, thank you."

Dave leaned to her and kissed her gently on the lips, a lovers kiss, light, but firm, she smiled.

"You realise you're still in me and not soft yet?"

"Hmmm, that's because you're so sexy and I love you."

"What sort of love?"

"Forever love, I want to be with you forever like this, this beach, this sunny day, forever."

"If we hide we can stay forever,"

"But the food will run out and we'd end up living on fish, if we can catch it."

"True, but we can at least enjoy what we have while we're here."

"Good point, are you using you're pussy on me?"

"Mmmm I can clench the muscles, like this,"

"That's very nice, I like that."

"I know, you're starting to fill me up again, I love that. Yes , I love your hands on my breasts, please Dave love me again, yes, yes. yes.."

This time they moved with an urgency and quickly established a rhythm, moving in and out, lips meshed together, climaxing together, driving into each other, sighing, sitting back, feeling the quivering and spurting of the other. Sarah laughed and eased her aching body off of him, turning over onto her hands and knees, her behind in his face, the cum dripping from her open hole, red lips and bottom. He leaned forward and licked her, she tensed but remained in place. He ran his hands over her bottom as his face moved to her. Five minutes later she screamed and clawed at the sand, as he sat back, cum and her juices smeared on his lips and chin.

She felt her vagina pulsing, he saw the hole closing and opening slightly as her anus puckered in time. She sighed and laughed, suddenly with a hiss a stream of piss erupted and covered his face, chest and stomach. He lightly slapped her bottom and sat up. With his cock inches from her anus, he let fly a stream of piss pushing at her wrinkled exit. then aiming lower, he sent the stream against her pussy and the opening. She gasped and rocked back against it. he finished and sat back. She turned and straddled him again, pee, cum and her juices dripping on his cock.

"Wow, that was good, we're so in tune, that was even better than the first time."

"Hmm, I don't know we might need to try again later just to check it's not a blip."

"I am not a blip big brother, that's for sure."

"No you certainly aren't, now lets swim and clean up then we can organise food and a fire,"

"Good thinking, come on."

Sarah dragged him into the returning waves and they splashed and jumped at each other, swam and enjoyed the feel of the water on their bodies. Refreshed they closed up and walked up the beach an arm round each others waist, taking their towels from the spot beside the trees they walked to the hut. Reaching it they walked in and toweled dry. Feeling cold they slipped into shirts and shorts, hanging the towels over chairs to dry. Dave set about getting the fire started.

He managed a creditable fire in the stone hearth and they found a tin opener and enjoyed a meal of meat and beans, washed down with the water. Clearing up they flopped onto the bed, cuddling together, neither undressing. The moon sent a dazzling array of moonbeams across the cabin and they soon slept soundly. Later in the coolness of the night, Dave found their towels, now dry and pulled them over Sarah and himself. Neither stirred.

Sarah woke to a find herself alone in bed, wrapped in both towels. Sitting up she called his name. there was no answer, then she heard the sound of footsteps coming through the trees. Dave appeared with the beach bag and grinned.

"Hi gorgeous, sleep well?"

"Yeah, bit worried waking up alone, where'ya been?"

"Refilled the water bottles, here."

He passed a filled cool bottle to her. She gratefully gulped down the contents.

"I need to pee and I think I'll go swim to clean up, coming?"

"Yeah I could do with a pee too, a wash will wake me up properly."

They stripped off their clothes and walked down the beach. Sarah suddenly shrieked and ran towards a piece of cloth on the beach.

"My top, my bikini top, I found it." She held up the sodden top and waved it around her head.

Dave grinned and went to hug her, she dropped the top and hugged him enthusiastically. Pulling apart she stooped to pick it up, giving him a good view of her small firm arse and long legs. He whistled and she stood up grinning. They walked along the shoreline, feeling the cool water on their feet and the warmth of the rising sun. Stopping Sarah squatted, Dave squatted opposite her, they touched knees. Sarah started to pee, Dave let go too. Finishing they stood and walked into the deeper water, splashing and jumping in the waves. Ten minutes later they walked up the beach arms around each others waist. Silent, they enjoyed a closeness neither expected of their sibling. Reaching the hut they toweled dry and went back outside.

"Dave I need to poo!" Sarah said reddening.

"Can I suggest you find a rock near the waters edge and squat down there,"

He pointed down the beach and she nodded,

"Do you want me to come and keep watch, in case.."

"Please, but promise this time you really won't watch me?"

"I can honestly say I have no interest in watching you shit, okay?"

"thanks, look I'll take this pack of tissues."

"OK, try scooping a hole out, then you can bury it afterwards."

"Right, that sounds like a plan."

They walked down the beach heading towards the rocks that marked it's eastern boundary. The rocks lead upwards to the grassland and then the ridge above. Finding a suitably shielded spot, Sarah squatted again, dug a hole and moved herself over it. Dave heard her light grunt, then silence. Shortly she emerged handed him the pack of tissues and walked down into the sea to wash herself. Smelling her hands she seemed satisfied and walked out of the water. Grinning, Dave moved into a gap between the angle of two rocks and scooping out the sand squatted and performed, wiping himself carefully he spread sand over his waste and the tissues and walked to the sea, and as Sarah had done, cleaning himself in the warming waters. Checking he was satisfied that he too was clean.

They walked up the beach towards the hut. Suddenly aware of two figures staring at them, a third and fourth appeared through the trees.

"Shit! Mum and Dad and we're naked," Dave said reddening.

"Fuck, now we're in trouble," Sarah hissed.

"Dave, Sarah, you guys okay?"

"Mum, Dad, we're fine, just freshening up."

"I can see that, but are you okay, no injuries or anything?"

"No we're fine, tired, hungry, but fine, how'd you find us?"

They reached their parents and hugged them. Walking back to the hut arm in arm they told their story, abridged and missing out on some of the more intimate details. Inside they pulled on their shirts and shorts. Picking up their towels, bottles, swimsuits and bag they followed their parents through the trees and up over and round to the next bay. Here parked on the beach was a larger cutter type craft, anchored firmly by two lines at equal angles to the craft.

The two local men, grinning helped them in and pushed off, before starting the two high speed Honda outboards. They sped across the waters to the main island. On the way their parents explained their terror when the empty dinghy had been towed into the harbour. Searches had started but been abandoned overnight. At first light the search had resumed. A craft had noted the thin wisp of smoke coming from the chimney and alerted to the search had radiod in. The rest they knew.

At the resort they gratefully went to their rooms and stripped. Opening the adjoining doors they stepped into the shared bathroom and hugged. Kissing they stepped in the shower, spending an entertaining thirty minutes washing each other clean. Before joining together to ensure a mutual climax. Their was a thin layer of fine sand in the shower tray and they laughed and decided to leave it there as a reminder.

The rest of the holiday, unknown to their parents they spent each night in bed, sleeping curled up tightly to each other.

Finally they flew home, each lost in thought for the other. On the plane they shared the same row, Dave insisting his sister had the window seat. She grinned in appreciation, Dave loved the window seat, this was a huge concession on his part. Holding hands they sat through the flight, talking in low tones about the future. Their parents slept through most of the flight and never saw the brief kisses or constant hand holding of the siblings.

At home, they went for walks and found secret corners and hidden places to hold and kiss and explore each other anew. Soon it would be time for Sarah to pack and leave for University. They stood heads touching and said goodbye, a sibling kiss in front of their parents and then Sarah was left alone outside her student hall, as the others drove away to the family home, before Dave set off for his final year.

12