Stranded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll live" she quipped. "I guess I'll put up with you for a few more days."

I turned and saw her grin. "Thanks. I appreciate your rescue. I'm eternally in your gratitude." She said.

"Being able to stop him was luck. Regardless, no one treats a woman like that. Our first order of business is to get you healed, then try to get out of here."

"Thanks again." she reiterated.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up better."

"That steam is so cold, what do you have in mind?"

"Heat up enough water, sit you on this stool and let you wash yourself."

"Won't work." she said. "I can't use my feet to balance while using my hands to wash. I'll need your help."

We discussed the situation and agreed I'd help her balance on the stool, and she would wash herself.

Once the water was heated, and she was ready, I set her on the box, she removed the clothes and I held her legs for balance as she washed. Even with the warm water and being close to the stove, the room was cold, and she shivered. She was clean but very cold and shaking like a leaf. Picking her up I lay her on the cot, wrapped the blanket around her and then pulled the cot closer to the stove

Through chattering teeth she asked, "Weeelll, hhhooow ddddo I llllook?"

"The bruises aren't too bad. All of them and the cuts will heal. But you are clean. As for your feet, only time will tell."

"Yyyou diiddn't annswer mee." she said shivering badly. "Soo hoow doo I I Loook?"

I blushed.

"Aaanssweerr thhe qquesstiion."

"Beautiful, you are extremely beautiful."

"Gggood. Nnow ggett ooveer hheerre aand cuddlle wwwitth mme. Ggett mmmeee wwwarm."

"Is that wise?"

With her teeth chattering, "Ppplleasse ggget mee wwarmm."

I moved to the cot and slipped under the blanket. She pulled her arms folded against her chest as my one good arm encircled her and vigorously rubbed her back. In the process I bumped my shoulder and let out a groan. Her head was on my left shoulder and she gave it a quick kiss.

Her hands unbuttoned my shirt so she could snuggle closer. I pulled her tighter while briskly rubbing her back.

"Ttthannks" she chattered.

Gradually she warmed up and stopped shaking. I kissed her on the cheek and we fell asleep.

A few days later, I woke first and lie there listening to her regular breathing. My mind wandered, trying to figure a way to heal the bottoms of her feet. I could walk out of here but didn't know how far I'd have to go for help. She'd be left alone, unable to care for herself. The best plan was to stay put and allow our injuries to heal. We had food, water, and fire. Even though we were cold, we could stay by the fire. As these thoughts raced through my mind, I watched her face. She opened her eyes.

"What are you thinking about?"

"How to care for you."

Her smile lit up the room. "Thanks."

"We should be getting up. The fire needs stoked, we need to eat, and I want to soak your feet again."

"Just a minute." She turned her head and kissed me, unexpectedly. "Now we can get up!" she said.

I slipped from under the blanket and found her clothes. "Do you want me to wash these?"

12