Stranded Ch. 02

Story Info
On the brink of discovery.
1k words
4.34
8.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I had been stranded in the middle of the lake by a jealous boyfriend, naked and alone. We made it back to her apartment exhausted by the ordeal, overwrought by the experience, and overwhelmed by our new togetherness. Yesterday Beth was the star of my dreams but ever out of my reach, now today we were bound by the life threatening experience. I crashed on the couch and she went to her room as we collapsed for the night.

Beth woke me in the morning with a twinkle in her eye and had breakfast ready. As she pulled me to her table, she aggressively sat in my lap and watched me eat, distracting me with some judicious squirming. As my hunger was satisfied, my body was awakening. Beth couldn't help but notice my condition, and my eyes locked on her slightest move as she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt. If I looked just right I could see she was commando, I could see all the way down ....

Beth put two fingers under my chin and gently raised my head. I fell deep into those dreamy eyes as she said "you OWE me." She kissed me on the lips and guided me down to kiss her neck. Inflamed by the wonder I started kissing down to her cleavage and lower, getting more aggressive as my body sought the goal. Amazingly Beth continued unbuttoning her shirt, slowly, delaying me, frustrating my rush, but ever encouraging. Even after her shirt was completely unbuttoned, she didn't let her breasts free but guided me down, kissing her belly, going lower. Beth stood in front of me and ever so slowly started lowering her shorts, driving me crazy with the tease, but guiding me ever closer to paradise. As she stepped out of her shorts, she suddenly stood back, to my shocked disappointment... I would do anything as she flashed that mischievous smile and said "you OWE me."

Beth, the goddess, the star of every guy's fantasy, was naked in front of me. I gazed over the firm upright breasts, the flat belly, the long athletic legs, and stared open-mouthed, drooling, as I lost control of logic. I became aware of the restriction and discomfort, as Beth stared down at my bulging tent, trapped within my clothes. "Let me help" she said as she gently undressed me, freeing my erection, exposing my skin to the cool air, leaving me vulnerable.... She left me hanging as she left the room.

Beth returned with a towel and lotion as she repeated "you OWE me." She lay down on the towel and guided me to massage her back and legs, to work out the knots and kinks in her muscles from the strenuous rescue yesterday. As I worked from the ends to the middle toward her glutes, expecting reality to come crashing down any minute, I was shocked as she spread her legs for more personal attention ... And she turned over.

I was staring down at the body of my wildest fantasies, amazed at what nature had created, incredulous that we were naked and alone together. There's that mischievous smile again as she reached over to gently stroke my cock to full alertness. I finished massaging her tired arms as she continued to stroke me, then straddled over her to reach for the most incredible breasts I'd ever seen .... There was a sudden banging on the door and yelling.

Beth jumped up, practically knocking me over, looking horrified as she said "I forgot about my meeting." She wrapped the towel around herself, stuffed our clothes under the sofa and pushed me toward the coat closet. I was standing naked and exposed behind the louvered door as Beth let in her fellow newly graduated sorority alumnae. If I moved the slightest, they'd hear the hangars moving. The door was ajar so the slightest bump threatened to open it wide, exposing my nakedness to the whole group. If any of them came close enough to see through the louvers ...

Beth made excuses about sleeping in after her ordeal and being ready to shower but every time she tried to leave the room to get dressed, they blocked her way and headed her back. She was naked under the towel and they knew it. Beth endured the good natured ribbing of true sisters as they asked what her boyfriend would think. Beth's inhibitions relaxed as the sisters broke out the drinks. They finished their business quickly as Beth almost forgot her predicament. As the alcohol flowed and they all relaxed, they started telling stories. Holy cow, these girls were raunchy, and they didn't leave any details out as they described fulfilling their and their significant other's every kink. As my erection arose anew, I held my breath as it pushed the closet door more open, leaving me on the brink of discovery.

I could see Beth grow flushed from the excitement of the sex stories, of being naked in the crowd, and having it play out in front of me, secretly lurking behind the closet door. She locked eyes with me as her hand surreptitiously went under the table. Her legs opened to my hungry view as she started fingering herself, under the table, on the brink of discovery.

Finally the group finished up to leave. As Beth was showing them out, Rachel turned around and yanked off the towel. Beth shrieked as she fell past the brink, she was discovered, her secrets revealed, and she slammed the door.

The rush, the excitement, the stimulation turned Beth into an animal. She rushed to the closet, dragged me out and threw me to the floor. She jumped on top and impaled herself with a loud eager moan. She was ready, she was wet, she was already almost there, and immediately shifted into high gear, letting me kiss and suck on her breasts as she pumped and grinded, and squirmed, and moaned, louder and faster. I felted the waves of contraction as she started screaming, over and over ... until we collapsed, satisfied.

When my senses returned and I realized what happened, I asked "what will your boyfriend say? " my heart almost stopped as Beth turned those dreamy eyes on me, flashed that mischievous smile, and replied "you're my boyfriend, silly."