Stranded In Bum Fucked Egypt

Story Info
Avenged Sevenfold slash: two strangers hook up one.
3.6k words
4.25
11.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy hit his head in disbelief on the steering wheel of his car on the side of the road. How could he not notice that he was out of gas in the middle of nowhere? It wasn't raining very hard outside but enough to form huge drops on his windshield. Jimmy sighed, looking at the impending thunderstorm before opening his cell phone, realizing that it was completely dead. He then got out; locking the doors in the process, his keys jingling in the rain as he walked down the slate gray concrete. He shoved his keys in his pocket as he looked around to see if anyone was remotely near him. Jimmy huffed as he ran his narrow fingers through his partially soaked head. He was in the middle of nowhere alright; dead center of Bum Fucked Egypt.

Figuring that it really couldn't possibly get worse than being drench, he made his way north hoping that a gas station or maybe someone lived near the dead countryside. The rain began to fall heavily within minutes; the clouds darkening the earth faster than the actual darkness coming on from the time; with thunder and lightening bursting from the sky. He honestly didn't want to be stuck walking in the rain at night in the middle of hick country. God only knows what kind of fucked up people drive by and pick up out-of-towners.

After what seemed like an eternity of now jogging through the thunderstorm trying his best not to get struck by the lightning, his azure colored eyes focused on a small light, quite possibly from a porch light or street lamp away in the distance. He prayed to whoever was above that there was a person there, correction, a normal person around. Walking the next few hundred yards, Jimmy realized that it was certainly a country type of home with a bright porch light on out front. He found it strange that this was the only home or business miles from where his car died.

Walking up the gravel driveway, Jimmy saw a male roughly the height of six feet with a muscular build reading a magazine on his porch swing.

"Um. Hello there." Jimmy said in his friendliest tone.

The built man looked up from his magazine to his yard.

"My car broke down a few miles back and my cell died. I was wondering if I could maybe borrow your phone."

The man on the porch looked sympathetic as he rolled his book up in his hands; watching as the taller male came on the porch towards him.

"Looks like you got soaked. Come on in and let's see what we can do about this situation."

Jimmy rubbed his now muddy and grassy shoes on the 'Welcome' mat outside the front door before walking through the doorway; pulling his wet shoes and socks off and placing them beside the door as not to get the other gentleman's white carpet dirty.

"Thanks for letting me in man. You don't know how long I've been outside in that shit." Jimmy said ruffling his soppy hair.

The other man chuckled.

"You obviously aren't from around here." he said motioning for Jimmy to move into the living room where a fire was burning in the fireplace. "It may be summer but it gets cold as hell in this house like you wouldn't believe."

"Sometimes it's like that."

The hazel eyed male smiled gently at the comment, eying the poor stranger's disheveled appearance.

"You can sit in front of the fire while I go get you something to wear. Judging by your size, it might be a little baggy but they'll fit you alright. You're going to have to spend the night anyway because none of the gas stations near here are open right now because of the thunderstorm warnings. You'll have to wait until tomorrow when it dies down to call anyone."

"Okay." The tall. raven haired man said. "Only if you take me there tomorrow."

"I promise."

At that, Matt went to fetch the stranger some dry clothes. Jimmy stuck his hands out towards the roaring fire, feeling it's warmth come over him. Feeling satisfied at the moment, Jimmy turned away from the inferno and examined the shelves around the room. In random places, photos of the other man and what appeared to be his friends grazed the wall along with a couple of different pictures of the hazel eyed man kissing the cheek of another male. Jimmy assumed it was one of those 'let's act like we're gay' pictures but when his attention was drawn to a frame with a rainbow colored picture inside, he quickly changed his judgment.

"San Francisco Gay Pride Parade Participant 2007." he said to himself just as the home owner waltzed into the room.

"Yeah. They have it every year. I just came out to all my friends a year ago. I hope that doesn't offend you."

Jimmy turned around quickly.

"Jesus Christ you scared me!"

The other male just chuckled.

"Here's some clothes for you to wear." The muscular male handed the long shorts and black tee shirt to the lanky man. "I'm Matt Sanders by the way. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier."

Jimmy pushed his hand out for Matt to shake. "I'm Jimmy Sullivan and it's okay. I don't mind." If only Matt really knew Jimmy.

Matt obliged taking the blue eyed man's hand in his own.

"You can go change in my room if you'd like. I'd let you change in the spare room but I don't actually have a lot of people come visit me because I live out here in the boondocks and there isn't any kind of furniture in there." He shrugged. "You can also use the shower if you'd like as well."

"I just might take you up on that.'

"Be my guest."

"Just lead the way, Matt."

Matt lead the way as planned, giving Jimmy a grand tour of his house while he was at it.

"You kinda have to watch the hot water. I actually like really hot showers so you might need to blast the cold on full spray for it to be just really warm."

"Thanks again, man."

"Don't mention it."

Matt left Jimmy to do his business as he went into the kitchen to get a snack and something to drink. As he was eating in the kitchen, Matt's hip bumped the table and his drink spilled all over the floor.

"I really would hate to barge in on him like that but if I don't get this mess up right away, the floor will get all sticky." he said to himself.

Matt tried his best to sneak in un-noticed but forgot that he had a clear shower curtain. As he quietly slipped into the closet to get a towel, he saw Jimmy's naked form. Luckily, he was washing his hair, suds covering his face therefore, his eyes were closed. Matt couldn't resist to stare at such an attractive man; a hot, wet, soapy one at that.

Matt was brought from his gaze as Jimmy backed into the water; clearing the soap from his hair. "I better get my ass outta here before he notices I'm staring at him." he thought to himself. Matt left as quickly and as quietly as he came in; leaving the towel closet open just a tiny bit.

The hazel eyed man cleaned his mess, fixed himself another glass of refreshment, and threw the dirty towel into the washing machine in the laundry room; Jimmy arriving into the room only moments later.

"Enjoy the shower?" Matt asked as if he had seen nothing.

"Yeah. I guess you could say that because apparently you did too."

Matt surprised, spit his drink back into the cup.

"What do you mean?" he said sheepishly.

"When I got out of the shower, the linen closet was open but it was closed when I went in there." Jimmy smirked as he ran a finger though his ears to get the water out.

"I wasn't meaning to look."

Jimmy walked over closer to Matt and sat on the kitchen counter, legs dangling over the edge.

"There was a reason why I said I didn't mind that you were gay."

"You mean you're..."

Jimmy shook his head 'yes' before the other could finish his sentence.

"I know this is spur of the moment..." he trailed off; running his index finger down the middle of Matt's chest through his shirt. "I don't know you but I swear to you that I'm totally safe."

Matt swallowed hard and let Jimmy continue.

"I haven't had sex in God knows when but you maybe want to mess around? That is if you don't have a boyfriend." Jimmy pouted his lips out.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Matt answered quietly, not out of shyness but more out of pure lust. He ran a hand down the stranger's side. "Just answer me one question."

"Yeah?"

"Are you the meat or the buns?"

Jimmy licked his lips seductively before he answered.

"I'm the sandwich, baby." Jimmy pulled the other male's finger into his mouth, sucking it roughly.

"Nice answer." the hazel eyed male said inhaling sharply; feeling his member beginning to grow in heated anticipation.

Jimmy stifled a laugh.

"What are you, Matty?"

"Between pitcher and catcher, I'm the pitcher."

"Ooo yeah." the tall, raven haired man said playfully as he snaked his tongue across his lips.

Matt pulled Jimmy off the counter hastily.

"I bet you like it rough huh?" Jimmy questioned.

"I have to warn you that I'm really big."

"We'll see." Jimmy teased tugging at the hazel eyed man's belt loops.

The hazel eyed male tilted his head back as Jimmy undid the button and zipper of his jeans; pulling the jeans to his ankles. massaging his package in the other hand. He bit his lip, removing his shirt from his torso; throwing it on the kitchen floor as Jimmy's fingers grazed his stomach in a slow up and down motion.

Jimmy shocked at the rather large bulge rinsing in Matt's underwear, and his own becoming engorged for that matter, slipped to his knees on the kitchen floor. The slightly taller man ran his hands along the curve of the home owner's hips as he softly kissed at the concealed erection though the thin material of his boxer shorts.

"Fuck, that feels good." The hazel eyed man stammered, running his strong fingers though the dark, wet hair of the taller male.

Jimmy smirked up at Matt from his position on the floor, loving the look of the built man's face as he yanked the cloth material of Matt's underwear towards the floor. Within a matter of a couple of minutes, Jimmy rose up, managing to remove what clothes he had on and Matt's socks, pants, and underwear; throwing them onto the floor.

Jimmy slid a finger across Matt's cheek where his dimples were. "You got any lube, Sweet cheeks?" he teased, once again running his finger down the other male's muscled chest.

"Hold that thought and I'd run upstairs to get it."

"I'll be holding something more than that." Jimmy said seductively.

Matt pursed his lips at the last comment and decided to run quickly up the stairs to fetch the anal lubrication before he came right where he was standing.

When the hazel eyed man returned, he found the blue eyed leaning over the kitchen table with one elbow positioned on the table. his balled up hand under his chin. "About time you got here." he said cheerfully.

Matt rose an eyebrow at the taller man before setting the lube on the table in front of him.

"Before we get started..." the built man began. "It looks like my hard on has diminished a bit from not having contact for a few minutes. Why don't you show me what you got?"

The 6'4'' man smirked at the heavily tattooed male before settling himself onto the floor again upon his knees in front of Matt's half masted manhood. Matt leaned his ass against the counter, bringing Jimmy's face closer to his crotch as he moved.

The blue eyed man scooted closer to his one time fling.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good," He cooed at the slightly younger male.

Matt tilted his head back as Jimmy held his hardened member in his thin hand; pressing his tongue firmly into the large vain on the shaft of Matt's penis.

The hazel eyed man gasped in pleasure; pushing the top of the taller man's head onto his shaft. Working it in his mouth a few moments; Jimmy's pulled back for breath. Massaging his own member now, Jimmy placed his mouth amongst the tip of Matt's cock.

"Fuck." was the only word the muscular man could blurt out.

The lanky man pulled back off again with a smirk on his face.

"You hard enough yet?"

Matt; who's eyes have been closed his whole time, opened them to see the lighthearted smile upon the stranger's face.

"Yeah." he put plainly; helping his taller counterpart from the linoleum tiles.

Jimmy placed his arms around the bulky man's ribcage; laying a trail of hot kisses down his jawline to his collarbone. Matt rested his hands on the taller man's ass, pressing himself roughly into the other man's body until his hormones took over. Grabbing Jimmy's jaw, Matt forced the stranger's lips to crash into his own. They were molesting the other's mouths; tongues running rampant.

The hazel eyed man pulled away from the heated excitement; mentioning for the taller man to make himself comfortable on the sturdy kitchen table. After Jimmy now lay on his back completely exposed, the muscled man took the opportunity to pop open the lid of the lubrication; coating a finger with the clear liquid.

Matt paused before moving closer to the blue eyed man on the table. Did he really want to go though a sexual escapade with someone he just met. Sure the stranger said he was safe but was he really?

"What's the hold up sexy?" The lanky man asked.

Deciding against what could possibly happen, the muscular man gave a gentle smile and went about his business. The taller man hissed as his entrance was invaded by the other man's finger; wasting no time to find himself rocking upon it. After a few short moments of pleasurable penetration, the hazel eyed man added another finger to Jimmy's tightened hole; scissoring him in the process.

Jimmy bit his lip.

"Mmm, fuck yeah." he cooed. "Work it."

Matt stifled a chuckle at the other man's desperate attempt to speed up the process.

"You ready for me now?"

Jimmy only shook his head.

The muscular man lined his erect member up to the taller man's hole; pushing up on his toes to get a better angle on things. Knowing how much it hurts to just shove it in, Matt eased himself in slowly; enjoying the warmth around his throbbing cock. Jimmy begged himself not to scream as the slightly younger man's very hung package entered into him slowly.

Pumping his hips a little faster, Matt grabbed a hold of Jimmy's scrawny legs, positioning them over his shoulders for more leverage.

"God, you're fucking tight." Matt cursed out under his breath.

Jimmy merely whimpered at the statement as he grasped at his own cock; rubbing it gingerly to maintain it's hardness.

Both getting more used to it now, began to pump harder into each other. Matt placed a strong hand onto Jimmy's stomach, rubbing over the smooth flesh as persperation began to form and drip gently from his forehead. The general movement of it all became faster and more frantic, causing the table to tremble violently.

"I... I think we better stop for a second. This table is about to crumble under our weight." Jimmy said a bit worried. Matt was too busy going at it that he didn't realize what had happened. Stopping for a quick rest, both men stayed where they were in silence with the exceptions of the heavy breathing coming from them both.

Matt pulled his package from the taller man before helping him off the table. Jimmy leaned himself face towards the sink over the counter top. waiting for the other man to proceed with the deed. Matt again positioned himself to Jimmy's hole but not taking it as slow as before. After a couple of minutes, the couple were back to it again, grunting and sweating through the pleasure.

Jimmy, feeling the urge to kiss this new found obsession, removed one hand from his grip on the counter, to the curve around Matt's neck, pulling the bulkier male into a passionate kiss. Their tongues swirled around one another's as Matt continued to pound into the skinnier man; reaching around and stroking the stranger's own erection.

"M...Matt." The blue eyed man whined; Matt now hitting his sweet spot over and over again. "I'm gonna...gonna cum."

The hazel eyed, muscular man held his orgasm back as much as he could as the lanky male came all over his hand. A few more thrusts and Matt burst his load inside the blue eyed man, riding out his orgasm.

Both collapsed over the kitchen sink in a hot and sweaty mess.

"Well, at least we don't have too go far to clean ourselves up." The blue eyed man joked.

"Aint it the truth." Matt said back with a smile.

Both men cleaned themselves up and Matt went into the living room to put the fire place out. Taking Jimmy's hand, Matt lead both of them up to his bedroom to retire for the night, talking about themselves and their lives, making love one more time in the process before heading off to sleep.

----

The next morning, Jimmy awoke to the smell of coffee and some sort of breakfast cooking. He rummaged through a dresser drawer of Matt's and found a pair of work out shorts, putting them on and heading downstairs.

"Good morning, Sunshine." Matt laughed, pouring himself a cup of coffee and putting it on the table.

Jimmy raised an eyebrow but the hazel eyed man stopped him before he could speak.

"Before you say anything, I cleaned the table and counters with disinfectant."

The blue eyed man nodded his head with a chuckle as he grabbed a cup from the cupboard; pouring himself some coffee as well. He stirred in some sugar and creamer that was sitting on the counter; sipping the hot liquid.

Matt chimed in out of no where.

"I washed, dried, and folded your clothes."

Jimmy placed his cup down on the counter.

"You sound like my foster mom."

"Well, I couldn't just let you leave with a bunch of my clothes now can I?"

Jimmy nodded and took a seat at the table; bringing his cup with him.

Matt brought out a couple of plates of food and silverware and placed them on the table; both eating their meals.

---

As promised, Matt drove Jimmy to the nearest gas station to get gas for his car. After getting the fuel, Matt drove the some odd miles back towards the blue eyed man's car. Upon arriving at the automobile, the raven haired male got out of the front seat and opened the back door to retrieve the large gas can. Shutting the door, he walked around to the side of his own car and opened the gas tank, filling it with the much needed gas.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." he squinted setting the gas can down for a moment, looking for an answer from the hazel eyed man.

"Yeah, well, you know how things go." he shrugged.

The blue eyed man nodded.

"Oh, before you head back. Here." he handed Matt a folded up piece of paper. "Don't read it until you get home."

Matt eyed him oddly but just gave him a nod. The two said their goodbyes and Matt sped down the road back to his house. Getting there, he opened the car door, almost forgetting about the folded paper. Picking it up, he read it's contents.

Dear Matt,

I just wanted to thank you again for letting me into your home. I had no idea that what we did would ever happen. After talking with you last night, I realized how much we have in common and how I wish I didn't have to leave. I know it seems stupid to write such a pathetic excuse of a note to you but I have to admit I'm just a romantic at heart. I also wanted to give you my number in case you ever wanted to meet up again. I know it's a long shot but at least I'm making an effort at something in my life.

All my love,

Jimmy Sullivan

Matt traced over the numbers on the paper slowly with his thumb, a small smile appearing on his face. He opened his cell phone and punched in the numbers written on the white sheet. Listening to it ring once then go to voice mail, Matt waited for the tone.

"Hey. This is Matt. I know your phone is probably still dead and all but when you get this, call me. I want to know when would be the next time you could come back down here. Maybe we can work something out and have dinner sometime. i hope to hear from you soon. Bye."

The hazel eyed man hung up his phone, stuck it in his pocket, and headed inside to the air conditioning of his home; waiting for the attractive, blue eyed man to call him back.