Stranded Myself in Self Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
199 Followers

Anna turned to me and unzipped her top. For the first time, I saw her fully exposed perky tits and they were indeed spectacular. Her breasts had no sag and her nipples were small and very hard. She removed her top completely and didn't stop there. She slid her fingers on both hips under her waistband and slid her shorts off as well. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "not a word or this ends" and then removed my ball gag. She wiped my mouth and gave me a drink of water. She then climbed on the bed and straddled me. I was looking at her back as she faced the TV. Anna bent down and slid back moving herself over my face.

Anna spoke as she drove her crotch into my face, "Don't stop licking my pussy and ass until I say so!"

Her wet pussy juices tasted wonderful and I started licking her like a starving man. I really loved giving oral so this was beyond wonderful. Hearing her moans and feeling her hips gyrate as I kept licking her was more than I had ever fantasized about. My cock was hard and even though it still felt great, I was able to focus on Anna and making her feel as good as possible. I drove her to orgasm and she lowered her ass to my mouth while she caught her breath. This backfired as I found her ass as desirable and was able to drive my tongue into her asshole. The changed sensation affected Anna and she moaned deeply in appreciation of my attention to her tight brown hole. I licked and sucked with passion and could feel her hand drive between her legs as she rubbed her clit as I kept my attentions on and in her ass. She launched into a 2nd orgasm and finally moved forward off of my face to gather her composure after 2 intense orgasms back to back. She laid her head on my leg but gave no attention to my cock which was still being worked over by the vibrations. I laid there hoping my oral skills were going to be rewarded with an orgasm of my own but after a few minutes, Anna got up and turned around. She kissed me deeply tasting her own juices and seeming to like it. After some kissing, she crawled up and offered me her breasts and I liked and sucked them gently. She enjoyed that enough for another deep kissing session with me. It was interrupted when both devices synced again were at the highest intensities. Anna pushed back and watched my body strain but she never once touched me to help me over the edge.

As the cycle died down, Anna grabbed the gag again and stuck it in my mouth. Apparently, she liked me not being able to explain or beg or say anything about my situation. That was also an indication that I was on break from oral service as well.

Anna went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. She was in there for a good 15 minutes as I finished the segment that was on and an entirely new one before her exit. She was still naked but clearly freshly showered. Her body was again amazing to look at. She didn't have anything on but her hair in a towel on her head. She looked amazing!

Anna looked through my toys and found something she liked. I couldn't see what but I was hoping it would be something to finish me off before finally letting me go. I desperately wanted to orgasm at this point and after Anna jumping on my face, I hoped she would see it as a way to show her appreciation for my oral services. She rummaged around in the suitcase a little more then she walked quickly to the kitchen bring back two bowls. One bowl she put on the dresser, it was the one with the ice ball key. The other bowl I didn't see, she took it into the bathroom. I heard the water run then she came out with a wet cloth and what I found to be a bowl of ice.

She took the remotes to my vibrating devices and turned them both off. Although horny as hell, the lack of vibrations was a relief and I moaned in appreciation. She removed the device around my cock but left the anal vibrator inside my ass. Without warning she dropped the wet cloth on my cock and it was ice cold. I groaned in surprise and attempted to move about to get the cloth to fall off my cock. Anna reached in the bowl and taking several pieces of ice, placed them at the base of my cock and balls and used the cloth to keep them pressed firmly against my quickly shrinking unit. She seemed to enjoy my response to the sensation as she just smiled and giggled a little. She added more ice to keep driving down my erection and making everything shrink to its smallest proportions. My only consolation is she saw it fully erect so the fact that is was shrinking didn't indicating that I was not adequate in the penis department.

Anna returned at this point to the suitcase of sex toys and I saw her take out some items. One item was lubricating gel which got me hoping for a re-inflation of my unit but then I saw the CB-6000 box being pulled out of the drawer as well.

She poured the gel and rubbed it on and around my cock and balls then popped the device out of the box and started to assemble it around my shrunken cock. Anna did all this in silence, other than the porn videos still playing, and still wearing nothing but a towel on her head. Once the device was securely attached, she revealed the small brass padlock I had purchased as well and I heard the click of the lock on the device. She used the cold cloth to clean up the lubricant gel around my groin then picked up everything off the bed and set it on the dresser where the bowl holding the key the pad locks on my wrists and ankles. She tested the key to my CB-6000 and it was different from the one's holding my legs and arms as it came with the device. I had purchased a 4 lock set for my bonds that had the same lock.

Anna then stood and began to dress. She put on her shorts then her sports bra. I saw her take both keys for the padlock and using the wire ring holding the two keys together, she threaded the keys on the hole at the end of the zipper to her sports bra. She looked at me smiling like the cat that ate the canary and seemed very happy with herself. She took a few steps away then stopped and returned. She put the bowl with the ice ball holding the key next to my right wrist. She then took the remote for my anal vibrator and started it up again. I immediately flailed from the sensation in my ass again.

She stood at the door to again take in my situation and said, "The ice still looks like it will be an hour before the key is free. If you aren't free in 2 hours, I'll return to check in on you. If you are free before that, I expect you to knock at my door as you are now minus the bed straps of course. To include the anal toy still in and your cuffs and gag still on. Bring me the remote and a new set a batteries for your anal toy too." Anna giggled as she exited, "see you soon my new little play toy" and she disappeared from the door.

I was left there knowing that I wasn't yet free and Anna now was my key holder. I didn't know if I was truly scared or truly excited about this. All I knew is that I had get to her front door naked and unnoticed from the neighbors once I was freed from my bed bondage. I continued to be forced to watch the porn videos with my prostate being stimulated. Now, my cock was blown up inside its little cage unable to grow and it hurt as I continued to be aroused. I was trying to process this new sensation and realized it may be something I may have to deal with for hours, days or who knows how long.

I can only hope Anna will take mercy on me but I felt my situation was only the start of a long weekend or long week or long month before my cock will experience any final satisfaction. I felt my chest heave as I realized that it was now Mistress Anna when I see her. I liked that idea a lot.

What would be next for me and my new Mistress? I would find out once the ice ball melted.

thinkpub
thinkpub
199 Followers
12