Stranded Pt. 02

Story Info
Bonnie makes some interesting friends at Dawn's.
12k words
4.52
59.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

After saying goodbye to their gracious host, Jake and Bonnie got into their car, a little dazed, and began the trip home. They began pulling away.

"God even the driveway is shaped like a dick," Jake said as they left the mansion.

Bonnie laughed - "now you're just imagining things," she said to her husband.

The trip home had little conversation, almost as though the two were so drained by the surreal experience they had at Dawn McKenzie's. Every now and then, Bonnie would start to giggle like a schoolgirl. Her husband would nudge her and tease her, and asked her what was so funny, even though he had an idea what it was.

"Their penises were soooo big," Dawn gushed.

Jake began to get an erection again. "I told you," he said. "Just imagine what it was like for me the first night I was there. I didn't know whether to - "

Bonnie hastily interrupted Jake, not even realizing she did so. Almost like she was in a daze again. "Dawn must be in Heaven," she said. "You just wake up and have all these gorgeous, well-hung naked men waiting on you hand and foot..."

She trailed off. "Well I hope you're not gonna run away and live with Dawn," her husband teased.

Bonnie finally snapped out of it. "Oh sweetie, I have my own slice of Heaven with you."

And they shared a nice moment as they drew closer to home.

------------------------------------------------

The months that followed were unique for Bonnie and Jake. Their lovemaking had increased greatly, and there was this unspoken reason for it - that day at Dawn's.

They never mentioned it, but they both knew the day would come when Bonnie would want to go visit her eccentric new friend again. Maybe by herself this time. And then tell Jake of her adventures.

On one particular night, Bonnie grew restless. She and Jake had settled in to watch some T.V. - on this night, an episode of Chips. To make it worse, it was a re-run.

"Think I might head over to Dawn's," Bonnie pondered out loud. She looked over at her husband to gauge his reaction.

"Really hon? It's getting kind of late," he said. She paused, but then persisted.

"Well, there shouldn't be any traffic. And you could probably use a night out with the guys hon," she said.

She gently got out of her husband's embrace and got up from the sofa, her thoughts now focused on what she needed to take with her for the trip.

"Guess I could call Craig up, go bowling and get some beers," Jake said, stretching his arms.

"You boys behave yourselves," she answered with a smile.

She now began to walk out of the family room. She phoned Dawn from the kitchen to make sure she was home and was up for company.

Jake heard her laugh heartily at the end of the conversation, and she hung up the phone.

"Well, Dawn said she is about to turn in early tonight, but she said she has nothing planned tomorrow if I want to spend the afternoon there," the wife explained.

"What do you think you guys will do?" he asked his wife.

"Oh," she said, "I'm sure Dawn will have something up her sleeve."

Chapter 7

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon when Bonnie made her second trip to the McKenzie mansion. The sun shined brightly, there was a calm breeze, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Bonnie drove up the long gravel driveway, and hesitantly parked behind a long row of cars. "Want to make sure I don't block anybody in," she said as she made sure to leave a big enough gap between her tiny compact and the pick-up truck in front of her.

She walked up to the front door of the spacious mansion and used the heavy knocker, gently tapping it against the door, to let Dawn know she had arrived. Bonnie nervously anticipated one of the naked butlers answering the door. The thought gave her such a thrill, and she still found it hard to believe a place like this actually existed.

However, Bonnie kept knocking and knocking, and no one was answering the door. She figured she might as well walk around the house to the back yard - and it was hardly a normal back yard. Getting around the side of the house - it seemed to stretch a few city blocks - made Bonnie marvel even further how large the mansion was, as it created a larger-than-life atmosphere.

Wearing sandals and a sun dress, Bonnie elegantly walked into the unfenced back yard, spotting a couple of women casually sharing a conversation and enjoying what looked like a nice glass of wine.

"Hello," the one woman said to Bonnie in a long, drawn-out way.

"Hi," Bonnie said. "Is Dawn here?"

The other woman answered Bonnie: "she'll be right back. She ran inside to get something."

The two women introduced themselves to Bonnie, and vice versa, and the somewhat shy wife told them of how she came to find the McKenzie mansion and make Dawn's acquaintance. They were particularly amused with the tale of how Jake's car broke down, and somewhat by chance he stumbled upon this unique jewel in the wilderness.

"That's my Jake," Bonnie laughed. They poured her a glass of red wine. Bonnie, by this point, had noticed the one woman was pregnant.

"Okay, one small glass is it for me," the woman said, putting her glass down.

"How many months are you?" Bonnie asked. "Six," the woman answered. Candace, her name was, rubbed her big tummy.

"Any ideas on names yet?" Bonnie wondered aloud.

Candace smiled. "Well, if it's a boy, we are thinking of Brian, after my father," she said. "And if it's a girl, possibly Saona."

Bonnie's eyes widened. "Oh my, what a beautiful name," she gushed.

"I'm sure she would take after her mom," Candace's friend said.

"You mean being able to control men?" Candace fired back.

Bonnie laughed along, even though she hardly knew the two women. "Do you think she will someday share the same taste in men that her mother does, men of great stature?" her friend, Elsa, teased along.

"Don't you mean of men of great length?" Candace asked. Elsa almost spit out her wine.

Bonnie was a little stunned too. "Why do you think I love this place?" Candace asked rhetorically. They all continued to chuckle, and Elsa refilled Bonnie's glass and her own.

"But seriously," Candace said, clearing her throat. "I'm really glad there's a baby right across the street where my husband and I have settled down - little Stevey can be Saona's playmate in a few years."

"Yeah - I'm sure she'll be bossing him around in a hurry," Elsa said. Bonnie began to fade out of the conversation, as Elsa and Candace gossiped about little Stevey's potential father - it was rumored that it might be one of Dawn's servants. But Bonnie's attention was more on the surroundings - beautiful flowers seemed to decorate the entire landscape, and she gazed into the distance, where it looked to be a huge garden, and every now and then she would see a man's head dart in between the tall sunflowers that met you at the entrance to the garden. Bonnie figured that must be the gardener who was tending to the various plants and flowers.

"Oh Bonnie honey!" a voice shouted. "I am so sorry to keep you waiting." It was the lovely Dawn McKenzie. She was accompanied by - what Bonnie thought at first - was a child, but upon further inspection she realized it was a man, a tiny man.

"Hi-ya!" the man said in a deep voice that contradicted his small stature. As Candace and Elsa headed out, Dawn introduced Bonnie to the small, extremely jovial man that stood before her. His name was Eric, an Irish lad who Dawn had known for years, and unlike pretty much every man Bonnie had seen at Dawn's, he had clothes on. But he was still very entertaining and eye-catching. Bonnie realized the man was a midget, but she was engrossed by him, especially his sense of humor.

Eric told one joke after another, some of the jokes quite dirty but innocent in nature. Bonnie was really getting to enjoy his company, but Eric was off in a hurry, and Dawn began to lead Bonnie out to the garden that she had admired from afar just moments earlier.

"Oh my...are those poppies?" Bonnie asked as she eyed a stunning row of yellow beauties.

"They sure are sweetie," Dawn began. "Derek should be..."

Before Dawn could finish her sentence, the Derek she spoke of walked casually around the final row of flowers. Although he was in the distance, Bonnie quickly noticed the man was stark naked, and a huge, stiff erection bounced wildly in front of him as he approached the two women.

Bonnie could only blush in embarrassment.

"Oh jeez," she said, covering her face in her hands. "You know you'd think I'd get used to it by now." But alas, the sight of a well-endowed, naked man - although commonplace at the McKenzie mansion - was not something someone could easily get used to. But it was an extremely welcome sight for young Bonnie.

"Derek, this is Bonnie," Dawn said. Bonnie tried to not stare at his monstrous penis as she shook hands with the gentleman. He was really built, a big muscle man. He also had stunningly attractive facial features, and crystal blue eyes.

"Isn't it a beautiful day ladies?" Derek asked as he looked up at the cloudless sky.

"It is a beautiful day," Bonnie said with a big smile. She was amused by Derek's attempt at normal conversation even though his huge male organ bounced right in plain sight of the two finely-dressed women.

Dawn's light purple sun dress probably cost three times as much as Bonnie's, but the two women were equally stunning. Bonnie's dress was seemingly tailored specifically to show off her gorgeous legs. The sun peeked through the clouds just then, and suddenly it got a lot hotter. That might have also been caused by the sexual tension.

"It does get a little hot in this sun dress every now and then," Bonnie said.

"I feel just fine," Derek replied.

"Easy for you to say - you don't have any clothes on!" Bonnie fired back. Dawn and Derek both laughed.

As the three adults stared at the sky and bright flowers, there was an uncomfortable silence. Bonnie searched for words in her head, but was speechless. She couldn't help but look down at the man's enormous penis. The young wife coughed out of nervousness, and an amused smirk came across her face.

Finally, someone spoke. "Derek, sweetie, tell Bonnie about the garden," Dawn said.

As Derek began to speak, Bonnie snuck glances down at his marvelous appendage. It looked to be just as big as Mario or Oscar's - if not bigger, and most impressive was its sturdiness, as it stuck straight out like a diving board. Derek had big muscles all over, and had huge sculpted thighs. He looked to be in the 220-pound area, and ripped from head to toe.

"Did you know that almost a hundred years ago, the members of the California State Floral Society voted for a flower that they thought would best serve the State of California as an official emblem, and there were three contestants - the California poppy, also known as Eschscholzia, the Mariposa lily, known as Calochortus, and the Matilija poppy, also termed Romneya coulteri," Derek explained.

"Wow, that's something," Bonnie said in an amused tone. 'Wow, he knows a hell of a lot about flowers, and he's hung like a Clydesdale,' she thought to herself. The wife found it so delightful to be carrying on a serious conversation with a man that was stark naked, let alone in a flower garden, let alone with a guy that had such a huge...

"In her article, California's Esteemed Golden Poppy, Naomi Mathews wrote that the California Poppy won the esteemed title of Official California State Flower by an overwhelming landslide," he went on, keeping the two women half interested. The other half of their interest was focused on his giant cock.

"The showy Matilija poppy, also called the giant poppy -"

"Oh for Pete's sake, Derek, that's enough jibber jabber about the beautiful poppies," Dawn interrupted him. "Bonnie gets it - poppies are beautiful and we have a lot of them."

"They are really beautiful," Bonnie said to the man.

"But not nearly as beautiful as you my young lady," Derek said. Bonnie blushed.

"She's married, sweetie," Dawn informed him, making sure he knew his boundary.

"Well, your husband is one lucky man," he added. Bonnie nervously ran her hand through her hair, and thanked him for the compliment. She could barely get a word out.

Derek now brought her over to one of the rows of poppies, and bent down to show the young brunette the inside of the flower. She too bent down, and smelled its lovely fragrance. Lost in the moment, Derek's large erection gently tapped Bonnie's tummy as he brushed by her, much to her surprise. "Oh, oh my goodness!" she shrieked.

"I'm so sorry madam," Derek said. Bonnie found him harmless, and was enjoying the blatant display of male nudity.

"Oh, don't worry about it," she said, waving her hand.

Derek made good use of all the knowledge he had acquired while building up Dawn's breathtaking garden, and he seemed to have a little story behind each flower that was selected for display.

"Well...you are indeed very knowledgeable," Bonnie gushed. "I can see why Dawn hired you as her gardener."

Dawn, and even Derek, suddenly had smirks on their faces. Bonnie realized the humor in what she had just said.

"Although I can see other parts of your resume that may have caught her attention," she said, openly staring at his lengthy wang. He now gently wagged his hips from side to side, waving his big erection for Bonnie. "That is something," she said with a laugh.

Dawn didn't let Derek goof off for long. She quickly instructed him to continue Bonnie's tour of the grounds.

"Oooo, Derek, your birds, you must show Bonnie," the regal woman requested.

"Ah, yes, all award winners," he replied. "The California quail - otherwise known as Lophortyx Californica..."

God, he had a fancy term for everything, Bonnie thought to herself.

"Also known as the valley quail, this beautiful bird became the official state bird in 1931," he said. "A widely distributed and prized game bird, it is known for its hardiness and adaptability. It's plump, gray-colored and smaller than a pigeon, the California quail sports a downward curving black plume on top of its head and black bib with white stripe under the beak - well, let me show you."

Derek led the two women out of the garden and through a narrow walkway in between two shrubberies. Bonnie glanced down at his big bouncing erection, seemingly getting harder and bigger the longer he kept the women's company. He must really enjoy being naked in front of us, Bonnie realized, and why shouldn't he? He had a lot to show off.

Bonnie tried to soak in the atmosphere. It was almost surreal - the flowers, the sunshine, beautiful green grass, and a totally naked man talking to two clothed women. It's only natural, Bonnie thought to herself, this is the way it should be.

"Just a little ways further," he told them, as they continued their walk. The yard seemed to go on forever. As they quickened their pace, Bonnie glanced down to notice Derek's massive member and its pendulous swing between his thighs. Because he was in a full state of arousal, his erection made his penis bounce against his thighs even more heartily.

She licked her lips as she imagined giving it a taste. Derek went about showing his guests the vast array of birds that he had in captivity, and reached down into one of the cages and picked up what looked like a small quail. It appeared totally content in his hand.

As he picked up the bird and bent down, his hardened penis flopped around without constraint, and Bonnie smiled at its natural swaying movements. The appearance of the three created a stark contrast - the two women looking casual in their sun dresses, and the man not covered by anything, completely nude and on display.

"Ah- the California Valley Quail, the official state bird. Flocks number from a few to 60 or more in the fall and winter months," Derek began, speaking of the breed of bird he held softly in his hand. "But in the spring," he went on, "they break into pairs."

"Oh how romantic," Bonnie chimed in. Derek laughed, and continued. "They nest in hollows scratched in the ground and concealed by foliage," he explained, "and their eggs, six to 28 in number, are creamy white and thickly spotted with golden brown."

The women enjoyed the background info, but somewhat found it difficult to add anything to the conversation. Their minds were elsewhere.

"Well you are just a fountain of information aren't you," Bonnie said. Derek explained more about California's official state bird, but Dawn's attention span had worn thin.

"Now see I don't understand why the state bird of California isn't the pecker," she interrupted. Bonnie giggled like a schoolgirl at the word's silly double meaning. Derek just shook his head.

"No, I'm serious," Dawn persisted. "There's peckers all over the place here."

"Big ones I might add," Bonnie added. She was being more brazen than usual.

"Peckers just love my house," Dawn went on.

"And some of them also seem to migrate outside," Bonnie continued. The joke would not end.

"Are there actually peckers in California?" Bonnie asked, trying to humor Derek a bit as she saw he was losing his patience with the women's silly sense of humor.

"Well I can see Bonnie is at least trying to be serious," the naked man said. "The most remarkable fact concerning this species," my dear Bonnie, he began, "is the peculiar manner in which it stores acorns. The thick bark of large sugar and other pines has been seen completely riddled with small holes. A section of a partly decayed oak limb, three feet two inches long and five and one-half inches in diameter, contained 255 holes. Each hole is intended to hold a single acorn. The acorns fit quite accurately, are driven in point foremost, and are not readily extracted - "

"Okay Derek that's all well and good, but dear me, show Bonnie your trick," Dawn demanded. "You mean...the trick?" he asked. "Yes," she said. "The trick."

"Okay, okay, let me see," Derek said. He was getting his bearings.

"What's going on? What's he going to do?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh relax," Dawn told her visitor. "You'll get a kick out of this."

Derek then began making a unique bird call, only building the suspense even more. Suddenly, a small bird soared out of the sky, nearly hitting Bonnie in the head, causing her to jump. She was very startled, but Derek braced her and told her it was okay, and the bird that had swooped in gracefully kept flapping its wings, and then settled gracefully on Derek. And it settled on a particular part of his anatomy, a very large part that stuck out so straight and sturdy that it looked like a perfectly good place for a bird to land.

"Oh my God!" Bonnie said, half amused and also half amazed at what she was looking at. The bird just perched itself on Derek's giant cock.

"What a lovely perch it is," Dawn joked. Bonnie's mouth was still wide open in shock. The bird cooed for a second, then went right back to simply perching on Derek's lengthy cock, awaiting further instruction.

Usually quails perched themselves on a person's shoulder, but Derek had trained this one to do otherwise, much to the amusement of the two women.

"Now if you could get two on there that would be the real trick," Bonnie said.

"Don't encourage him," Dawn answered, laughing without constraint.

"Say no more," Derek said to Bonnie, and there it was, another quail perching itself right next to the first one. Bonnie held her head in her hands, laughing hysterically at the sight. She suppressed a chuckle just long enough to offer a question.

"Did you train them to do anything else besides land on your dick?" she struggled to get out. Derek nodded affirmatively, and began plotting his next move. The show wasn't over.

Derek snapped his fingers and called to the birds, and they both obediently flew off his lengthy erection, causing his big cock to bounce up and down. Bonnie couldn't help but reach out and caress his big dick, and then she playfully pushed it down and let it go to make it bob up and down even more.