Stranded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie reeled out a good foot or so of tape, and held up the guy's enormous penis with one hand and tried to measure his hard-on with the other. Realizing this was too much of a task, she instructed Derek to hold his massive prick while she measured its impossibly long shaft.

Jake saw his wife measure the guy's huge pole with utmost scrutiny, stretching the tape from the tip of the huge head, down the underside of the shaft, and all the way down to his balls. She then held the measuring tape up for Derek to see, and began ranting and raving, as if she was saying 'buddy, your penis is frickin' huge!'

Almost as if she couldn't believe her findings, she measured his penis again, this time along the top of the shaft. Derek proudly held his big organ while Bonnie reached over and assessed its length. Again, she just shook her head in awe. She held up the tape measure again, this time even higher in the air, almost like she wanted the world to see how incredible her findings were. "That thing looks like it's a foot long," Jake said, still masturbating while watching his wife and her special friend. "The guy's got a frickin' 12-inch penis.

Bonnie measured the length again and again, like she wanted to make sure she wasn't making a mistake or hallucinating. She then started measuring the thickness of Derek's cock, wrapping the tape measure around his fat wiener, at several different spots. She was very thorough. "Is she writing a book on the damn thing?" Jake wondered.

Finally, satisfied with her research, Bonnie tossed aside the tape measure and began fondling Derek's huge organ. She got down on her knees, and had Derek stand before her. Now Bonnie was pulling his huge cock down between his legs, letting it go and making it bounce against his stomach. She was teasing him, and now took his erection in her hands and wagged it around.

She got up off her knees, and began doing jumping jacks.

"Why is she doing jumping jacks?" Jake wondered aloud. He now realized - because she wanted Derek to do jumping jacks. Jake had done naked jumping jacks for Bonnie a few times to make her crack up, but when Derek did them, it was a whole different ball game.

"Jesus, his dick almost hits him in the fucking face," Jake said as he watched. Derek's penis flopped up and down with its own great momentum, swooping down between his legs and then back up again as it smacked heartily against his stomach. Bonnie knelt over in belly-aching laughter as she watched the display.

Derek finally stopped the amusing exercise and drew Bonnie closer to him. She suddenly dropped to her knees again, and began rubbing the back of Derek's legs. She eyed his penis with desire, and Jake began to realize what was about to take place.

"Oh my God, is she gonna...," he whispered.

Bonnie started sucking Derek's cock. She struggled to get even just the big head into her mouth, stretching her mouth around it. She then tried to bob up and down on it, but took it out of her mouth for a second. She was telling Derek how hard it was to get it into her mouth, demonstrating how much she had to stretch her jaw.

Jake was stroking his own hard-on feverishly as he saw his wife go back to work on Derek's monster. It was almost as if she was experimenting for a little while, just seeing how much she could get into her mouth, and Jake was shocked to see that Bonnie could in fact accommodate about five or six inches of his giant shaft. Half of it now began to disappear down her throat.

"You must be able to swallow swords to suck that thing," Jake thought. He never knew his young wife had this ability, as she now grabbed onto Derek's tree-trunk legs and began forcing his huge cock in and out of her mouth. Jake only wished he could hear all that was going on - the sucking sounds must be blaring. Such a huge penis should not be able to fit in such a tiny opening.

But Bonnie was sucking away, slurping up and down on his massive erection, causing Derek to tilt his head back in erotic bliss. Derek now tugged on the straps of Bonnie's top, trying to bring them down and free her large breasts. She brought his hands back up and away from her, refusing to get naked for him. "Ah, that's my girl," Jake said.

Now Bonnie was going all out, operating smoothly like a piston - Derek's massive penis was going in and out of her mouth, and every now and then it would hit Jake what was happening. "My wife is blowing him!" he said aloud. Bonnie took a break, probably to relax her jaw a bit, and started jerking his huge schlong.

She was saying things to Derek, probably talking dirty to him, and then she quickly went back to sucking. She opened her mouth as far as it would go, and then engulfed Derek's monster beef steak. Jake couldn't hold out any longer, and shot off just as Bonnie went back to blowing the horse-hung stud. As Jake exploded onto the ground beneath him, he suddenly heard a "ribbit!" and looked down to see that he had shot his load all over the poor frog that had leapt from his pocket moments earlier.

"Poor guy," Jake said laughingly.

The husband felt relieved for the time being, like he had just unleashed a week's worth of come. Ever since Bonnie told him of this photo shoot, he began fantasizing about what had just taken place.

Jake looked in and saw Bonnie still at work, bobbing up and down on Derek's hard-on, and finally she was rewarded for her efforts. Jake saw Bonnie's neck muscles strain a bit, and he realized now that she was swallowing. And swallowing a lot, like she was gulping down something.

'Was she swallowing his load?' the husband wondered. He quickly got the answer, as Bonnie pulled her head away to avoid choking, and come just poured out of her mouth, with Derek's giant erection still squirting a few more shots onto her face.

Bonnie's chin had come dripping off it, and there was also some on her cheek, and her forehead. She gave Derek this sarcastic look like 'gee, thanks a lot,' but he brought her up to him and cleaned her up. She went back to her smiling self, and caressed his big penis, which now hung limp between his legs, but even in that state, it was scary to behold. It looked as though Derek was finally going to photograph Bonnie - that is in fact why she came over in the first place. Jake figured it was time for him to retreat, and he picked up the tiny frog and figured he would take him home as a souvenir.

TO BE CONTINUED...