Stranded Sarah

Story Info
Good samaritan gets the reward of a lifetime.
1.7k words
3.81
22.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day, as I pulled into the local coffee shop for my morning caffeine fix. I picked my usual parking spot, back a couple rows, away from the hustle and bustle that takes up the front rows, I never had time for finding the best parking spot..Ive always had better luck parking away from the crowd. Get in and get out was always my goal. I would've had my coffee and been on my way, except for what caught my eye as i got closer to the entrance of my local Starbucks. There she was, in a classic business suit, long brown hair, curly, all done up ready for another busy day. She was a touch on the larger side, but had a sensuality to her that couldn't be ignored. I almost walked right by her, but my sixth sense was tingling, and i knew something was wrong.

"You ok ma'm?" I asked, half expecting for her to shrug me off, so I could go back to my life,

"No, I'm an idiot!" She responded, "I've locked my keys in my car again.."

Damn, this was gonna take awhile, I pushed away the urge to just shrug it off and walk away, but I knew that was pretty selfish, just not my style.

"Mind if I take a look?" I asked. She nodded yes, I glanced up at her, damn, I thought to myself, she looks like she's about to cry.

"My husband will kill me If I have to call AAA again, will be the third time this month."

I ignored her comment, more concerned with getting out of here so I could get on with my life. Sure enough, the coat hanger I had in my trunk was enough to hit the automatic unlock button on her door, lucky she left the window cracked down a hair. God I hate having to go in through the window sill. Her face light up when i opened her door.

"oh my God," "thank-you" she said, I shrugged it off, and dropped the coat hanger back into my trunk. That was that. The one good deed of the week. Truth be told, I thought that was the end of it. It would have been too, except, that when I finally got my caramel machiatto, and returned to my car, there was a note, pinned under my windshield wiper, it simply read,

Text me, I owe you,

Sarah.

I went on with my day, again, shrugging it off, my thoughts drifted to the way she looked in her blouse, her breasts pushing against the buttons, but I let it go, there's no way she means what she said, I thought to myself...Or did she. Finally, I had enough, the idea had crossed back and forth through my mind, whats it gonna hurt, i figured. So I made wrote the text. The text was simple, she knew what I wanted and I could tell she was ready to break out of her routine.

The road was dark, the faint glow from the airport in the distance gave off a faint glow, but I knew this was the perfect spot, for Sarah to start her journey towards giving herself completely to me. She didn't know it yet, but this was just her first step. I waited patiently, until I saw the faint glow of the headlights in my rearview mirror. Such a good girl, she followed my instructions perfectly. She turned the car off. I could see the faint movement of her preparing inside, just as instructed. Finally her passenger door opened, signalling she was ready. It was as close to pitch black as it gets, when i stepped out of my car, the gravel under my footsteps broke the silence as i approached her car. As instructed, she was sitting sideways on her passenger seat, feet on the ground, half in the car, half out of the car, her skirt pulled up, so I could stand between her legs.

No words were spoken at this introduction, just the sound of my zipper, and her heavy breathing, as her nerves began to show. I wasn't about to let her take too much time to rethink this. slowly I reached down, and unfastened the buttons on her blouse, my god, I thought to myself, her tits are perfect, as they pressed against her bra, like they were about to bust out. She looked up at me, as if about to speak, but instead, her mouth was met by my hard awaiting cock. I placed my hands on her head, and began to guide her mouth, along my hard shaft. I groaned deep and loud, the lust overtaking me, as i began to pump my hips, fucking her pretty mouth, deep and hard. This could have been enough. I could have been happy just blowing my load right there, but I could tell she was needing more, and I was more than happy to keep this going.

Into the back seat. It was the next logical place to go, she wasn't a tiny woman, but her curves had me convinced this was going to be very satisfying. I slid the front seat as far forward as it would go, and motioned for her to get in the back. It didn't take much convincing, and I had her skirt up past her hips, before she had time to think. She slid her panties down, and held them up to me, they were soaking wet. I pushed her head down, and worked my way between her legs, forcing my cock home. She was soaking wet and moaned as i had my way with her. each pump forcing her pusy wider apart, like my cock was made for her. Her moans echoed through the car, each thrust bringing us both closer to satisfaction. We switched positions, as she complained it was hurting her back. I leaned the front seat forward, and she lay up against it, as I continued pounding on her pusy. Say my name, I commanded, and she responded immediately, crying out for me to fuck her. Reaching into the back of my jeans, I pulled out my cellphone, and made her say it again. Holding the phone up to her face.

"I'm your bitch!" she moaned, filling my voicemail with every fantasy I had ever imagined, she continued talking dirty for the next five minutes, until my orgasm built.

"I"m going to blow my load" i moaned.

Just as if it was a command, she got back up into the front seat, and I stepped out. Topless, wearing only her skirt, she took me deep in her mouth. Her tits bouncing under the light of the moon, as I put my hands on the back of her head, and started fucking her mouth, savagely. she strained to handle it all, until finally satisfied, I exploded, filling her soft mouth with each pulsing stream of my hot cum.

As previously discussed, that was it. No small talk, no illusions of love, or romance. She reached behind the seat to grab her panties, and put them in the back pocket of my jeans. Looked up at me, and said, text me on my lunch break tomorrow, I knew I owned her now.

No sooner had i got inside my house that night, my phone went off, there was a text message waiting. It simply read, now your turn to obey. I responded that I understood. Take them out. The next text read. I sat down on my bed, and pulled out the panties she had stuffed in my back pocket. Pull out your cock, stroke it, as u smell the juices my pusy left on my panties, and play the voicemail. It would have been enough, that I had just drained my balls into her soft waiting mouth, but the smell of her pusy on the panties she left me, and the sound of me fucking her on my voicemail, put me over the edge, and just as requested, I covered her panties with my cum.

I slept in the next day, I can't remember, looking back, if I actually had anything to do. If i remember correctly, I was expecting her to text again, but I think it surprised me as to how soon she was ready for more. I met her at a small gravel parking lot, not far from the small river that ran through town. It was perfect. There was barely any small talk again. I gave her back the panties she requested, covered and splattered with my cum as she requested. She casually put them into her purse, and needed very little instructions from there. i Unzipped my fly, and she was kneeling on the drivers seat, face hovering my cock.

"This has to be fast" she said. "I only have 20 minutes left for my lunch break."

I didn't have to be told twice. My hands firm on the back of her head again, as i forced her mouth down over my cock. Leaning the seat back, so I could watch her pretty lips wrapped around it. She heaved, and pulled her head back, her mouth watering as she gagged trying to handle it. I smacked her gently across the face. I said not to take my cock out, and pressed her face down hard again. She pulled back trying to catch her breath, I held her hard, forcing her to keep the tip in her mouth still, as she struggled to catch her breath through her nose. It didn't matter, I was too close, the lust was overtaking me, and I had to fuck her soft mouth again. bucking my hips, and holding her head, I jammed my cock deeper, moaning and feeling my orgasm build. It was fast, dirty, and full of lust. My orgasm was too much for her to handle, my cum hit the back of her throat, down her chin, half of it landing in my lap. Fuck did it feel good though, and that was it. She had to get back to work.

This went on, pretty much all summer, as we both explored how many ways we could discover to orgasm, and fulfill our lust filled desires. Gradually, reality took over, and we stopped seeing each other. The time between each meeting grew, until it just stopped. I think we both knew it had to eventually. One day around christmas time, I'm pretty sure I walked past her, while she was holding hands with her husband christmas shopping. It was fine though. There was no room for jealousy. We knew what we had, was just a snapshot in time, and we both knew, it couldn't last forever.