Strands of Gray

Story Info
She saw a strand of gray hair.
5.1k words
4.16
83.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes I need an editor. No, I do not want an editor. Yes there's too many people to keep track of. Yes it jumps around too much. Yes it's too long. Yes, it's too short. Yes, it is in the wrong category. Yes this is stupid shit. And yes, I am a horrible writer, barely legible, hardly literate. If you email me your bank account number and routing number, I will refund every penny you paid me to read these words.

If your bank calls you and tells you that your account is overdrawn, well, you know how those banks are always making mistakes, right?

I hope you enjoy this sad little tale.

*.*.*

Penny Richards saw a strand of gray hair among the strands of chestnut brown. She saw it as she started brushing her long hair. There it was, in the mirror.

The forty three year old mother of three stopped and stared at the offending thread. Then she jerked it out. Reached in and gave it a hard yank, pulling a few brown strands out with it.

Then, lest she may have missed a few others in her careful scrutiny, she put her hair into a ponytail.

Even as she dressed, she continued to look in the mirror for any other strands of gray. Her 34C breasts still sat nice and proud on her chest. Her waist, despite carrying three children was a respectable thirty inches around, even if there was a bit of a paunch to her belly. And her butt; her friends constantly told her they wished they had a butt like hers. William Richards, her husband, often praised her rear as well

William. Not Bill or Will or even Billy or Willy.

Still unsatisfied that there were no more strands of gray in her long brown hair, but surrendering to the fact that she'd not be able to find any more that morning, Penny left her bedroom.

"Mom, I missed the stupid bus again," Jennica, her youngest announced as she slammed the front door.

Normally, Penny would have gently chided her daughter for dawdling, for oversleeping. But today of all days, Penny exploded in a fit of rage.

Shocked at her mother's outburst, Jennica ran to her room wailing.

"God damn it, Jennica, I'm sorry," Penny snarled, upset with herself.

Finally, after nearly ten minutes of apologies and hugs, Jennica and Penny got into Penny's six year old Toyota Camry and drove to Baylor Lake High School, where Jennica was a sophomore. They arrived just before the first buzzer so Jennica was not late for school. With promises of doing better next time and a kiss on her mother's cheek, Jennica was gone, swallowed up by the masses of students milling around.

Penny drove to the grocery store, did that week's shopping and actually smiled as the young man bagging her groceries did not seem capable of looking above her chest. She turned as she pushed the buggy past and, sure enough, the young man was ogling her rear in her snug blue jeans.

"Honey, I got a kid older than you," Penny wanted to tell the young man.

"In fact, these are her jeans," Penny thought and smiled as she pushed the buggy outside into the August humidity.

Rachael, their oldest, was living with Brad Bertrand, and the two were planning their wedding. Both Brad and Rachael were scheduled to graduate from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde next May and would be having their wedding the first weekend in June.

William hated the fact that Rachael and Brad were living together. He had old-fashioned values and mores about those things.

"Oh, come on William!" Penny had laughed at him. "Uh, how old were we when we started getting busy?"

"Getting busy?" William had asked.

"Making bacon? Poinking? Playing hide the salami?" Penny had teased her stick in the mud husband.

"I prefer to think of it as making love," William had pursed his lips at her laughter.

"In fact, I still prefer to think of it as making love," he declared. "And I certainly don't like to think of my little girl getting busy as you call it."

"Oh, whatever, Daddy," Penny had laughed. "But let me guess. If Clay wanted to boink Chelsea, that's different, right?"

"If her mother and father are all right with it, then that's fine," William had said.

Now, in the parking lot of the grocery store, Penny bent over to put the groceries away. As she did, she tried to remember the last time she and William had tried 'getting busy' or making love.

"Been a while, she conceded.

When she righted herself, Penny saw an African-American man watching her. He was not embarrassed at being caught ogling her. The man gave her a smile before continuing to amble into the grocery store.

"Pull your pants up, you idiot," Penny wanted to tell the swaggering man. "And get out of the middle of the aisle, huh? People need to be able to drive, you know."

When she arrived home, Harris, the young man that lived next door had obviously skipped class that day. He gave his next door neighbor a sheepish smile.

"Hi Miss Richards, help you?" he offered as she began to pull grocery bags out of the trunk of the car.

Harris had a bit of a crush on Jennica, but Jennica didn't seem to care much for the handsome eighteen year old boy.

William had suggested that Harris didn't have as much a crush on Jennica as he did on Penny. In fact, William had said that on several occasions when the Phillips would come next door for a barbecue or to splash in the pool.

The time Penny had dared wear her bikini outside seemed to give some weight to William's assertion; Harris had not been able to take his eyes off of Penny.

With Harris's help, Penny was able to empty the car fairly quickly. Then Harris stayed and helped her put everything away.

At first, Penny thought it must be accidental, the constant bumping and touches as they worked. But the fourth time Harris's hand found her shapely rear, Penny knew it was deliberate.

She smiled at the young man, smiled at his hot blush.

Then she leaned over and kissed him.

He nearly dropped the jar of mayonnaise when she pressed her lips to his. Thankfully he put the jar down on the counter.

Harris was a slightly scrawny boy, not given to sports at all. But he was a handsome young man all the same, with dirty blonde hair, warm brown eyes and a crooked smile.

He was terribly inexperienced in kissing and Penny had to put a hand on his slight chest to slow him down.

Then she kissed his neck. He giggled at the ticklish contact.

Her hand went to the bulge in his jeans and he gasped.

Then she kissed him again and sank to her knees. Kneeling on the kitchen floor, Penny undid his jeans and fished out Harris's slender five inch cock.

And gasped as he unloaded a torrent of sperm all over her face and hair and throat. Some of it even dripped onto her blouse.

"Oh God!" Harris groaned in pleasure and embarrassment.

Penny did marvel at the staying power of the young; even after such a forceful ejaculation, Harris's cock was still hard and proud.

His second ejaculation was quick to follow as Penny took all of his cock into her mouth.

"Sweetheart, you're supposed to warn your lover when you're going to do that," Penny gently chided the youth.

"Sorry, Miss Richards," Harris gasped.

She pulled her blouse off, wiping his semen from her face with the garment. She then unhooked her bra and Harris's eyes goggled at her breasts.

"They liked to be sucked and squeezed," she encouraged.

While he clumsily gnawed at her nipples and squeezed her breasts as if he was trying to milk them, Penny wiggled out of her jeans and panties.

She left her clothing on the floor of the kitchen as she pulled Harris down the hall.

On her bed, she lay Harris on his back and undressed him. Then she squatted over his erection and slid him into her wet pussy.

Her orgasm was quick; Penny had a quick trigger when she was really excited. And right now, she was really excited.

A moment later, Harris pumped his third spending into Penny's pussy.

After he had pumped his sperm into her pussy, after she had bounced to a second orgasm, Penny wiggled around and showed Harris how to do sixty nine. In his youth and inexperience, Harris was eager to please, did not seem to realize he was licking his own semen from the older woman's pussy.

He licked and sucked Penny to a third orgasm, then she pulled him on top of her and he slid his cock deep into her wet pussy.

"I guess we better put the rest of them groceries away," Penny said after they'd lay entwined for a few minutes.

"Yes ma'am," Harris agreed.

That night, William was both amused and excited as Penny tried to hurry both Clay and Jennica through dinner, then off to their rooms to do homework.

"Come on, Tiger," Penny said when she'd managed to coerce/force the kids to their rooms. "Let's get busy."

"Get busy?" William joked. "What? You want to do our taxes? Oh! No! I know! You want to clean the utility room, right?"

"Come on, ass hole," Penny laughed, pulling him to their bedroom.

At forty five, William was not as quick to respond as Harris had been. He also had a bit of a beer belly, and spindly white legs.

But William did have seven inches of fairly thick man meat standing proud and also had a bit of staying power.

He managed to bring Penny to orgasm three times before pumping his semen into her.

And as she cleaned herself up afterward, just before slipping on her short nightgown, Penny saw two gray pubic hairs among her dark brown thatch of hair. Any good, contented feelings she may have had disappeared in that instance.

She resolved to shave her pussy the very next morning. Shaving was something William had asked her to do a few times. What better reason than a few strands of gray?

The next morning, William leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Love you," he murmured before getting out of bed.

He went and fixed the family's breakfast, made Clay and Jennica their lunches and urged Jennica to hurry or she would be late again.

"I know, missed the stupid bus yesterday," Jennica agreed.

"Really? And how did y'all determine the intelligence, or lack of intelligence of the bus?" William teased.

"Shut up, you know what I mean," Jennica giggled as she scampered out the door.

"Want me drive her?" Clay offered.

"Want you get to, what is it? Thursday? No, want you to get to Western Civilization," William said.

Then with another kiss to Penny's cheek, William was gone and Penny was alone in their house.

She made sure she was alone; she was nude. Penny then padded to the kitchen, got the shears out of the junk drawer and padded back to their bathroom.

She sat on the commode and hacked away at the dense growth of hair. Then she took a warm washcloth and held it to the stubble that now covered her crotch.

Her gel tingled her pussy lips as she applied it to the wet area and Penny almost felt like masturbating. But she forced herself to forego that pleasure and carefully whisked away the stubble.

It took three applications of shave gel, three swipes with her razor, but Penny was finally completely bald, smooth. With no offensive strands of gray.

Betsy Phillips must be one gullible mother; Harris had skipped school a second time. Penny almost groaned out loud when she answered the door to find the grinning boy on her front porch.

"Harris, Honey, what happened, what we did yesterday? That was a mistake," Penny gently chided him.

"Didn't feel like no mistake," the grinning boy said.

Penny saw Mrs. O'Toole, the ill-tempered woman across the street scowling at them.

She pulled Harris into the house. Before she even had the door fully closed, Harris was clumsily attempting to kiss her.

"Harris, sweetie, stop, we need to talk," Penny tried gently.

She did try, Penny tried very gently to let the boy down easy. They talked, sitting on the couch. She held his hand as she explained that she'd had 'an episode' possibly hormonal. She explained that she was married, very happily married to William. She explained that he would meet and fall in love with someone closer to his own age.

Then they went into her bedroom and fucked.

Harris loved her hairless pussy. Penny didn't even need to coach him; Harris bent and began sucking and licking at her wet pussy.

That evening, William was also excited, thrilled with Penny's bald pussy. He sucked and licked her to one orgasm then mounted her and rode her to three more orgasms.

"So, what made you decide to do it?" William asked Penny as they cuddled in post-coital bliss.

"Saw a couple of gray hairs in it," Penny confessed.

Harris did go to school the next day, Friday. Penny was able to do the housework she'd neglected on Wednesday and Thursday.

That evening, Jennica was going with a group of friends to the Bowl-A-Rama in Bender, Louisiana, and Clay had a date with Chelsea so William and Penny had the house to themselves.

Penny had noticed that Harris was among the group that was going to the Bowl-A-Rama and actually felt a jolt of resentment. She had no idea why she had the jolt of resentment; she just did.

And she rebuffed William's advances; she just wasn't in the mood.

Harris waited three weeks before cutting class again. And again, he knocked on Penny's door.

They skipped the talking and went straight to the bedroom.

Penny had Harris's cock in her mouth, was sucking a second load of the eighteen year old boy's semen when William said, "I forgot my laptop."

Penny screamed, not an easy thing to do with a mouthful of semen. When she pulled her mouth off of Harris's spewing cock, a spurt of semen splattered onto her face.

"Oh no!" Harris whined as he saw Mr. Richards in the doorway.

"So I came back to get it," William said sadly.

"William, Sweetheart, it's not, it's not what it looks like," Penny cried as she wiped at the semen dripping from her face.

"And I got it," William said, holding up the lap top case.

"Oh no," Harris groaned.

He was gone before Penny could scramble out of the bed and down the hall.

She tried calling his cell phone. After a few rings it went to his cheerful voice mail message.

She called Bernie, the school secretary and begged the woman to have Mr. Richards call her as soon as he got there.

The urchins at Andrew Jackson Elementary School must have been especially rambunctious that day; William never did call. Bernie assured Mrs. Richards she'd given Mr. Richards the message.

Penny fixed pork chops and mashed potatoes and lima beans, William's favorite dinner.

"All right, Mom!" Clay said happily. "Pork chops!"

"Woo hoo, pork chops!" Jennica agreed.

Penny was shocked when William came in at five twenty, his usual time.

The man looked much older than forty five years old.

That morning, he had been happy, brown eyes twinkling as he kissed her, groped her buttocks before leaving the house.

Now, his skin had an ashen pall to it, his brown eyes looked flat, lifeless.

"Not hungry," he mumbled and went to his office.

"William, Honey, I'm so sorry," Penny said as she followed him into the office.

"So, what did you tell Jennica and Clay?" William asked wearily.

"Tell, about what?" Penny asked, heart hurting at the appearance of her husband.

"About why we're getting a divorce," William said heavily.

"A di... We are not getting a divorce," Penny forced herself to keep from screaming the dreadful words.

"Oh, yes ma'am, we most certainly are," William said, the first signs of life coming to him.

He sat up in his leather chair.

"I'll be damned if I'll stay married to a woman that would seduce an eighteen year old kid," he growled angrily.

He got to his feet.

"A kid! God damn, Penny, really? The kid next door! A kid we watched grow up! And you screw him?" he yelled.

"Please, please lower your voice," Penny hissed, hoping, praying that Clay and Jennica had not heard their father's declaration.

"Why, Penny?" William yelled. "They're going to figure it out sooner or later, aren't they? I mean, they're going to figure it out when I move out."

"Move, William, you can't," Penny begged.

"Then you can screw him, hell, you can screw the whole neighborhood you want to," William snarled.

He abruptly pushed past her.

"I'm going out," he snarled.

Jennica and Clay stood, looking at Penny with lost, pained expressions.

And Penny felt a sudden wave of anger looking at her two children.

"What?" she screamed. "Huh? What?"

Thirty minutes later, she slammed the oven door open, pulled the pork chops out, slapped a pork chop onto three plates, slapped some beans and some mashed potatoes onto the plates and slammed them onto the table.

"Dinner!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Not hungry," Clay sullenly declared from the doorway of his room.

"Get in here and eat this God damned food now!" Penny screamed. "I am not in the mood for any shit, hear?"

The meal was a silent one. Both Clay and Jennica seemed to sense the powder keg they would set off if they did not eat every morsel of food on their plates and dutifully chewed and swallowed.

It was nearly midnight when William returned. Penny pursed her lips; she could smell the beer and cigarette smoke on him.

Then she felt a wave of hope. Normally when he reeked of beer and cigarettes, it meant that he'd been to the Dead End bar, ogling the young girls that took off their clothing for tips.

Penny hoped that this was William's salvo, his 'tit for tat.'

"So what'd you eat at the Dead End?" Penny asked as he untied his shoes.

"Stuffed pork chops," William said listlessly.

"Wow, what a coincidence," Penny tried to force a chuckle.

"Uh huh, how about that?" William said flatly.

Saturday morning, Penny woke when William quietly got out of bed. Gray dawn was barely visible through a crack in the heavy curtains. She assumed he was attempting an early start to the yard work, before the day's humidity made the labor too difficult. Penny returned to a fitful slumber.

She roused again when Jennica and Clay's voices could be heard, playfully arguing. She jammed her feet into her slippers and went to the kitchen where Jennica was overcooking scrambled eggs.

The three of them looked on in shock when William entered the house, carrying flattened U-Haul boxes.

"No!" Jennica wailed and fled the room.

Clay glared at Penny then slammed out of the house.

"God William, please," Penny burst into sobs.

William paused for a moment, then walked past Penny to the bedroom.

Penny sat at the kitchen table and sobbed, head on her arms.

William walked through the kitchen to the carport, carrying one box.

He returned and, for the briefest of moment put his hand on Penny's shaking shoulder.

Then he returned to the bedroom.

When he came back through, carrying the second box, Penny jumped up and blocked the carport doorway.

"Please move, Penny," William sighed.

"No, God damn it, no!" Penny screamed.

"Penny, move," William said, voice hard.

"No," Penny sobbed.

William put the box down on the kitchen floor, and shocked Penny when he picked her up and put her over his shoulder. He marched to the sliding glass door and opened it.

"William! Put me down!" Penny screamed as he marched into the back yard.

Penny screamed bloody murder as her husband tossed her into the swimming pool.

Her thin nightgown was translucent when she swam to the ladder and hoisted herself out. One of her slippers floated off of her foot and bobbed in the water. She kicked the other one off and marched to the sliding glass door.

"You God damned son of a bitch!" Penny screamed when she realized he'd locked the door.

"William! Open this door!" she screamed, hammering on the door.

A few moments later, Jennica did open the door for her mother.

"Where is your father?" Penny snarled.

But William, and his clothing, and his books and his office equipment was gone.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers
12