Strange

Story Info
After the strip club, two couples continue the fun at home.
2k words
4.11
60.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking the cold off my shoulders, I opened our front door and stepped inside. Nikita stumbled into the house, giggling as she struggled inside. Jay and Jackie quickly followed suit. I walked carefully into the kitchen and grabbed the whiskey and coke out of the fridge. Lumbering footsteps indicated Jay was approaching.

"The girls are hot, bro," he smirked. We had just returned from the local strip club. Jezebel's is easily the best club in the area, and the four of us did not waste an opportunity to engage in some debauchery. The girls had drunk with reckless abandon, and in typical fashion, could not hide their arousal.

"I know, right?" Just then, mischievous laughter drifted from the living room. I glanced knowingly at Jay.

"Help me with these drinks."

Coming around the corner, I saw an obviously guiltless Jackie sitting innocently on our love seat, and Nikita across the room leaning against the open window, grinning like a Cheshire cat. My wife's poker face is awful when she is feeling it, and this was no exception.

"Is it just me, or is it warm in here? Whew!" She wore strapped high heels with a loose-fitting black dress that ended just below her smooth and hairless cunt, a plunging V-cut that nearly exposed her perfect, voluptuous breasts. Her body was a temple of sexual desire. I joked sometimes about her being my "perfect Amazon." Nikita stood tall at 5'9" with strong and statuesque legs that I loved to have wrapped around me as we fucked. Her breasts had grown over the years, now large D cups with puffy, quarter sized nipples. I loved when she rode me, her nipples swinging precariously in front of my anxious mouth. A bundle of hyper sexual nerves, she was site to behold. Leaving the window open, she sauntered over to me, walking quite well on 4 inch heels for as tipsy as she was. I offered her something to wet her whistle, which she eagerly accepted.

Taking a long, deep drink, she winked at me. "Sit down, big boy." Using only her fingertips, she pushed me onto the couch. I glanced over at Jay and gave him a nod. Not bad, the nod said. Not bad at all. Jackie seemed to be following a similar path as Jay was sitting on the couch enjoying the view. Jackie is, like Nikita, tall with long, slender legs that seem to go on for miles. Her Air Force training had put her in fine physical condition, strong and lean. Her breasts were not nearly as big as Nikita's, but she had nothing to be ashamed of, touting perky B cups. Nikita had taken some risque photos of Jackie for Jay once, and having taken a peek, I knew her areolas were large and pink with small eraser sized nipples greedily jutting out. Tonight, she wore tight blue jeans and high heeled boots, with a cleavage baring spaghetti strap top hugging her slight frame.

Tepid pressure gripped my crotch and I returned my attention to my gorgeous wife. She ran her long fingers gently over the underside of my cock, stirring it to life. She abandoned my phallus and deftly removed my shoes and socks. Wasting no time, my shirt and pants were gone as well. Feeling a bit exposed, I looked at Jay.

He too, was nude. He wasn't hard yet, but from the looks of it, he would probably end of just short of seven inches, and quite thick at the head. I admired it from afar. Jay is a large guy, over 6 feet tall and broad shouldered. Combine that with the crazy look he generally had, and this was not a man to be messed with. Not cut, but quite muscular. We had known each other for a few years now, and I considered him my closest friend.

"So, Jackie and I were thinking," Nikita whispered hotly into my ear, "that maybe tonight we could try something different." She wrapped her hands around my cock and began to slowly pump my pulsating member. "What do you think?"

The same conversation seemed to be occurring on the opposite side of the room. Jay shrugged his shoulders at me. I shrugged my shoulders back.

"I think we can live with it," I replied. "on one condition." I pulled her face close to mine spoke softly but forcefully into her ear. "Fuck the shit out of him." A wicked smile quickly formed on her lips and she leaned forward and engaged me in a deep tongue kiss, her tongue anxiously searching for mine.

"Are you sure?" She looked at me intently.

"Absolutely. But I want to watch, too. I want to see you cum for him." Another quick kiss and she stood up. Jackie and her met in the middle and passed each other without a word spoken.

I watched Nikita approach Jay slowly and purposefully. He sat with his legs slightly spread, watching her with rapt attention. When she finally reached him, she stopped short and bent over to him. She placed her hands on either side of his head and sucked on his bottom lip and rendered a modest moan. Nikita slid her hands down the couch and dropped to her knees, never breaking contact with his lips. His hands caressed her sides as her hands slid lower and lower. Nikita let her fingers find his hardness and Jay shuddered at the contact. She broke their kiss and sucked his nipple into her mouth, no doubt using her tongue to flick the sensitive nub. Jay arched his back and closed his eyes. She released her grip on his nipple and settled her head into his lap. She gently caressed his balls with her hot and rough tongue, licking all around. His cock now stood big and proud, a purple head at its peak. She pulled his cock down towards her and took half of it in her mouth. The sudden sensation caused Jay's hands to fly to the sides of her head.

"Oh, god," he whispered. Nikita drew his cock out of her mouth.

"Nikita will do," she replied. Not missing a beat, she dove her head back onto his slick meat. Bobbing her head expertly, she soon had him writhing under her pressure. Sensing him approaching an edge she wasn't ready for him to reach, she let his cock pop out of her mouth.

"Help me get undressed." She lifted her foot into his lap. Jay unfastened the buckle that held the strap in place and slid the high heel off her foot. The process repeated itself and then Jay stood to assist with her dress. Truthfully, a westerly wind might have dropped the dress from her frame, but if I knew Nikita, she was enjoying her supervisory role. Jay reached around her neck and found the knot that held the garment to my wife's body and gave it a tug. It came apart easily and suddenly, Niki stood nude before him. A smile began to play on his lips as I watched him drink in every inch of my wife's lovely body. Her long and strong legs rose confidently from the floor to her shaven cunt, which I could know see was quite wet. Her chest heaved with her growing sexual excitement, causing her shapely bosom to rise and fall in time. He gave a low whistle, raising his eyebrows. She grinned at him and pushed him hard back onto the couch. He settled into the middle of the love seat, eagerly awaiting his sexy, sexy treat.

Jackie reached over and cupped my stone-like cock and said quietly, "I want to watch them, too. Let's wait." I nodded my approval and turned my attention back to the scene playing out in front of me. Nikita had fallen back to her knees and was greedily suckling on Jay's cock. Glancing over her shoulder with his cock still in her mouth, she noticed us voyeurs on the other side of the room, Jackie absentmindedly stroking my almost painfully hard cock, mouth wet with anticipation. Nikita dramatically whipped her shoulder length auburn hair around her head, setting a perfect stage for her expert cock sucking. She let her tongue drag along and around his violet and pulsating crown, occasionally sucking his length into her mouth.

She stood slowly, rising from her knees. She let her hands wander up her legs as she rose, running her fingertips along her sides to her milky white breasts. She massaged them in her hands, pinching her nipples, yielding a low moan as she did. Jay looked like he would burst out of his skin any moment, and Nikita took notice. She smiled at his impetuousness, enjoying the control she had. Nikita straddled Jay's legs and reached for his cock. Pointing it at her wet and wonton hole, she lowered herself onto his impressive meat. Jackie and I scooted to the end of the couch to get better vantage points. Nikita's face did not disappoint. She scrunched up her face in pleasure as his thick rod penetrated her wet slit. She stopped when she had fully engulfed him and let out a sigh.

"Awesome," she moaned. Her hips began to grind back and forth, boring down on his considerable pole. Jay held her and brought his hips up to push his dick deeper into her pussy. They eventually reached a mutually satisfying rhythm, each bucking their hips in time. Nikita threw her head back, nearly breathless, as Jay grasped for her breasts, needing them, almost an erotic compulsion,and brought her perfect little nipples into his mouth. Another moan, more focused this time. She was getting close.

"Oh, god, fuck me Jay! Oh, please fuck me! Don't stop," she almost pleaded with him. He dropped his hands under her ass and nearly dropped her on the floor. She caught herself with her hands, deep blue eyes blazing and flipped her body over on the soft carpet, sticking her wet sex into the air. Jay wasted no time in knee walking to Nikita and positioning the bulbousy head at her wet entrance. He slammed his rod into her, making an audible smack as his heavy balls made contact with her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yea," she cried out. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! God, right there." Jay will suffice, I thought to myself. He punished her hot box with his fuckstick over and over again, his nuts slapping against her wetness. She braced her hands on the floor in front of her and pushed hard against his tool. Oh, she was close. She began whimpering, begging for the release that would liberate her swollen cunt. Her head rose and met my gaze. I blew a kiss at her and smiled, silently encouraging her to explode around his cock. She returned my smile with a half-wild grin of her own, but only for a moment.

"Ooooooh, uhhhhhhh, oh yea," she moaned through clenched teeth. "Don't stop, please don't stop." Jay kept up the pace, sweat glistening off his brow. His cock became machine-like, a meaty piston relentlessly plunging into her cunt. The orgasm seemed to rip through her and silence her vocal cords. No words were needed, as her face, twisted in ecstasy and joy, told the story. She buckled underneath his weight and attempted to keep her legs from giving out beneath her.

Jay's face now bright red, he called out, "I'm gonna cum. Mmmmm..." He pulled out of her pussy and she spun around to meet his pulsating member. She grabbed his cock, wet with her carnal juices and pumped the shaft in a blistering fashion. She rose to her knees and clothed her wet lips around the head, still milking his throbbing cock. His hips suddenly jerked and he reached out to the couch to steady himself. Nikita kept her mouth wrapped tightly around the crown, holding it captive, and coaxed every bit of cum from his spitting snake. She removed her mouth and swallowed what seemed to be an ample load. He collapsed on the floor, letting his arms lay above his head. Nikita swallowed once more, and then her gaze rose to meet mine. That was pretty frickin' hot, and she knew I thought so. She licked her lips, gathering any cum that may not have hit the mark.

"Your turn," she said huskily. Hot breath blew across my ear lobes as unfamiliar fingers grazed my cock.