Strange and Kinky Things Ch. 03

Story Info
The harem submits totally.
7.8k words
4.51
23.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling contentedly in her exhausted afterglow, Helen snuggled up next to her neighbor, Mel's, chest. She hummed happily as he slid his hand under her arm and reached around to fondle her breast. It had been an astonishing twenty-four hours.

"What do you think Maria and April're doing to Charlie?" she asked with a sigh.

Mel chuckled. "There really are only a limited number of things three people can do with each other but it's a big number so I'd be afraid to guess. Whatever it is, I'm sure he's having a wonderful time. I know I did."

"Mmmm, me too!"

It had started the previous afternoon when the couples' sex-coach, Maria, walked around the living room in full Domme array: full body, well-oiled black leather harness, thigh boots with three-inch heels, leather kepi and, for the first time, a riding crop. April, Mel, Helen and Charlie stood stock still in the middle of the room, naked and at attention. Maria approached each of them in turn, rubbing her nipples against male chests, squeezing breasts, fondling cocks and fingering pussies.

"You four are coming along very nicely," she allowed with a predatory smile, "you're all learning to do what you are told, no matter what I tell you. And the best part is that you have started to look forward to my directing your sex lives and to anticipate each new and kinky thing I demand of you with eagerness. It's so gratifying to have such a compliant harem. So today I've decided we're going to raise the bar even more.

This afternoon, Charles Brown, your wife is going to have sex with Mel while we all sit around and watch. He's been practicing some techniques I've taught him so the show should go on for rather a while. When he's done she'll take him home for the night. They'll have sex again at bedtime and again tomorrow morning. Believe me; Helen will be well reamed by the time you go back to her. You, of course, will spend the night here. After Helen and Mel leave you're going to have sex with me and, after you've rested, with April. In the morning we'll do some sort of threesome so you'll go home very relaxed and smiling. I really would like you and Helen to do something out of the ordinary when you go to bed tomorrow night but of course I won't be there to tell you what to do. I'll be too busy here." Maria leered slowly at Mel and April. "I've got somevery interesting ideas."

"Techniques?" Helen looked puzzled.

"I've taught Mel to be multi-orgasmic," Maria explained, "He can maintain his erection for a good thirty to forty-five minutes and have several orgasms without ejaculating. Just imagine how many times you'll cum. By the time he's finished tomorrow morning you won't be able to stop smiling for a week. I'll teach Charlie, too, but it takes a while before he'll be reducing you to a helpless puddle of satisfaction so Mel will start. Now stand up and get undressed while dear Mel goes and gets the pad off the chaise by the pool. Come on, don't be shy. He's had you before, after all."

"But—but my husband wasn't watching!"

Maria leered again. "Oh, don't worry about your Charlie being jealous, Helen, it will just be foreplay for the very special sex I'm going to have with him later, aren't I, Charlie?" She reached over and began fondling the man's crotch through his trousers."

"How special?" Charlie looked a bit worried.

"Gloriously special, darling," Maria replied with an air kiss, "Now here comes Mel with the pad so let's see that pretty skin, Helen. Come on."

Flustered and blushing, Helen stood up and unbuttoned her blouse. The she swallowed, squared her shoulders, lifted her chin and stared the rest of the group in the eye and began to slowly, sensuously pull the blouse from her waistband. With equal languor she unfastened the skirt and let it slide down her legs and puddle on the floor. She turned her back to let them see her unfasten her blouse, let the straps fall from her shoulders as she turned to face them again and bending forward let it fall. She shimmied her shoulders to make her breasts sway seductively. Again turning her back, Helen slipped her panties slowly over her buttocks and then bent forward and pushed them all the way off. Now completely naked she lowered herself to the mattress pad and curled up kittenishly. Looking Mel in the eye she raised a coquettish eyebrow.

Mel smiled possessively as he stripped off his shirt and dropped his trousers to reveal that he was already semi-erect. "Show off to me," he said quietly licking his lips.

Maria scooted up close to Charlie and reached between his legs. Slowly drawing her hand up between his thighs she began to massage the front of his trousers. "Look at her," she whispered in his ear, "See how fast she surrendered? You're going to do the same for me and April. You and Helen are the bottoms for now but once I get you trained you'll be doing the same thing to all three of us that Mel can. It will be such fun when we're all switching up and down with each other. But this afternoon, dear man, you are going to be mine just like your dear wife is going to be Mel's."

She slipped her other hand under his shirt and ran her nails down his back. It was too much. Her warm breath on his ear and her hands stimulating front and back fired Charlie's hormones up and he licked his lips hungrily as his wife arched her back and lifted her breasts. She bounced them with her hands and twisted the nipples and ran her tongue around her lips. Slowly her fingers crept down her body until they rested on her thighs. She spread them wide and opened her labia for Mel's inspection.

"Roll over," he commanded, "and spread those cheeks wide. I want a good look at all the ways I'm going to have you. I'm gonna have all of you this time, Helen, and again tonight and tomorrow morning, too. I'm going to leave you sore but happy, girl; motivate you to help my buddy Charlie learn the tricks so he can do the same."

Oh gosh, Helen thought,it's a good thing Charlie and I have already done anal a few times. At least now I know what to expect. As directed she rolled over on her belly, arched her back and reached around to spread her butt cheeks.

"Mmm, that looks inviting," Mel sniggered, "pink and puckered. By tomorrow it will be pink and stretched out good, girl, just like April gets, regular like. Yeah, this is gonna be fine."

Mel dropped to his knees and slowly, tantalizingly ran his tongue from Helen's upturned pussy to her anus. Back and forth he stroked her with the tip, wriggling it back and forth making her first sigh and then moan.

"Don't stop," she murmured.

Maria smiled to herself. Both couples had become so compliant and malleable. It was, she thought, almost as though all this clandestine lust and desire had been building up like water behind a dam. All they had needed was a little encouragement to start eagerly jumping into each others' beds. She felt Charlie's manhood stiffen into iron rod readiness under her skilled fingers. His wife's obvious pleasure was turning him on. Soon he would be ready for her.

Mel was relentless, making Helen whimper, gasp, shudder, spasm and cry out. She came again and again and while Charlie watched his breathing grew faster. Maria had undone his fly and her hand worked naughty magic on his now-throbbing cock while April's tongue and warm breath caressed his ear and her teeth nipped fiercely at his earlobe. Never could he have imagined watching Helen being turned into a slut wife would be so exciting.

At last Mel stood up, lust blazing from his eyes. "Suck it!" he commanded.

Sweaty and panting, Helen struggled to her knees. Placing her hands on Mel's hips for support she took his flaccid member between her lips and began to suckle hungrily. As it grew in her mouth she began to bob her head and fondle his balls with one hand. She felt his hands grip her hair tightly and force her to nod faster. Soon she had to swallow with each thrust to keep from gagging on the hot man meat driving down her throat, while Mel muttered crude demands and obscenities. The effect was hypnotic and she could feel herself growing more obedient and submissive with each thrust. He wanted all her orifices and he would get them now and again this evening and once again in the morning. How long would it take before Charlie could make her feel like this? It was new and exciting sensation and she wanted more of it.

"See how eagerly she responds, Charlie?" Maria whispered in the man's ear. "You've been too gentle and sweet with her, Charlie. To properly satisfy her kind of woman you need get rough and demanding. And you need to do the same thing to April tonight. Have you ever spanked Helen?"

Charlie, unable to take his eyes off the lewd scene in front of him, shook his head.

"Oh, now, that will never do!" Maria scolded, "Tomorrow night you simply must demand that she bend over your lap and then smack her ass good and red. Then fuck her, fuck her hard! No gentle kisses, no sweet foreplay, not tomorrow. She's becoming a slut, Charlie, and she's going to expect you to treat her like one, at least some of the time. And just so you know, dear man, so are you. Helen and April are going to be your sluts but you, Mr. Brown, will be mine."

Mel at last pulled out of Helen's mouth leaving her gasping for breath. Maria turned from Charlie and in a sweetly menacing tone told Helen, "Down on your knees and elbows, dear, with your knees spread wide enough to show Mel you pucker. Look back at him and flirt with him. Make him want to pound your pussy until you scream some more before he shoots a load up your butt. You are a toy, Helen, a sex toy tonight and tomorrow—and maybe for a long time to come, just like Charlie will be."

Charlie swallowed nervously but by now the blood was pounding in his head and his cock was so stiff he wondered if it would ever go down again. He watched his wife get down and ready for mounting. Helen looked around at Mel, stuck out her tongue saucily and wiggled her ass in invitation. Her pussy glistened wetly and Mel dropped to his knees and slammed into with such force that her breasts, hanging below, swung back and forth. Grabbing her hips Mel thrust trip-hammer blows into her making her grunt and the flesh on her buttocks ripple like jelly. Again and again he drove into her, his pelvis slapping her ass in a steady, relentless rhythm. Helen wailed beneath him, once more giving into the orgasms that washed over her repeatedly.

Finally, after what seemed like half an hour he pulled out and coating his cock with a generous glop of lube placed the tip of his helmet against her defenseless anus and plundered it.

Charlie shuddered at his wife's squeal. "Just wait," Maria purred in his ear, "tomorrow night she'll squeal for you but tonight you're mine and that fine ass of yours is going to get a workout it won't soon forget. And then, come bedtime, April may have a surprise or two waiting for you, as well. Dear little man-slut, you're going to be so used and you'll love every minute of it."

Helen's sodomy was hard but short and with a groan Mel finally emptied himself into her and withdrew. "Damn, girl," he muttered, "but you are one fine piece of ass!"

April sniggered to Charlie. "Gee, sweetie, we'll have to see who gets to be the fine piece between us, won't we? I may have to make you fight me. Helen got ravished. Are you up to forcing me? I've never been forced, even in fun. I might like it. Or maybe I'll force you . . ."

"Mel," Maria said, "wrap her up in a blanket and carry her home. Clean her up and the two of you take a good nap before dinner. And then tonight, do her again, just like that. And again in the morning, too. We want her unresisting, compliant and obedient when Charlie gets home. He's going to help us turn her into the best little slut wife in town."

"And now, Mr. Brown, stand up. I'm going to strip you and take my own sweet time with you. I'm going to keep you naked the whole rest of the day and tonight and tomorrow morning so I can have you whenever and however I want. I'm going to watch you and April fuck each other senseless and tomorrow morning—well, I haven't decided about tomorrow morning but it will be something you've never done before so up you get."

Charlie obeyed and watched the harnessed domme stroll slowly around him, taking him in with her eyes and licking her lips. Languorously she raised her arms and started unbuttoning his shirt, her head cocked to one side, regarding him from under lowered eyelids. She pushed the shirt over his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then she leaned forward and rubbed erect nipples across his chest and running long-nailed fingers slowly down his body. Maria undid his belt and slowly unfastened the buttons and lowered the zipper. She stepped back slightly and let them drop. "Step out," she commanded.

Charlie heard the door close behind him as Mel took Helen out the back and across the yard to her house. It was around four now and in another four or five hours he would repeat the pillaging he'd already given her, sending her further down the road to debauchery. Charlie was aware but unconcerned. More important now was this hypnotizing, leather-clad figure before him. The straps crossed her body lifting her breasts, making her curved belly pooch just slightly. His eyes followed the straps down to the triangle between her thighs where a big steel ring encircled her lips boldly advertising the size of the dildo that would soon protrude from it—protrude and enter him. She'd done it before. The first time he'd been alarmed but his time he simply trembled in anticipation. What would she do before taking him?

Maria began by licking, sucking and gently biting his nipples. It made his cock jump. He moaned and moaned again as she began slowly stroking his manhood.

"You want to stick this in me, don't you darling?" She purred.

"Y—yes!"

"And I want you to. So you will—but first I want to be inside you so I'm going to snap this little cock ring over your package, Charlie, to make you stay nice and stiff for as long as I play with you. And then you can take it off and jam it in me. Pound me into the mattress, Charlie, and fill me full of cum. I'm going to have a baby, Charlie. I don't know whether it will be yours or Mel's so the two of you just take turns."

Maria slinked around behind him and ran her hands sensuously across his back and shoulders and down his arms. Thrusting her hips against his buttocks she reached around and stroked his cock some more. "Look at this, April," she said, "doesn't just the sight of it make you all wet?"

April giggled. "I've been wet for the last hour. I keep imagining Charlie making me take what Mel did to Helen. Charlie, want to tie me up and take me hard?"

Charlie looked over at April and grinned. "Babe, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get!"

"Darling," Maria murmured, "I think that would be a grand idea. A short lesson in Japanese bondage would be a very sexy thing for you to do to Helen tomorrow evening. I had a boyfriend once who was always wrapping me up and hanging me from things and then fucking me everywhere he wanted. It's astonishing how wonderfully the feelings of helplessness and weightlessness go together. It won't be long before your wife will be our toy, a placidly compliant vessel for desire. As will you, April, though I've the feeling that if it came to a contest, you would probably 'top' her. Mrs. Brown grows more receptive by the day."

Maria spent some time rubbing herself against Charlie's back while holding his wrists at his sides. The brush of her nipples across his shoulder blades sent electric sparks down to his quivering crotch and the feel of the harness reminded him that soon a large, blunt silicone member would impale his ass and send him into moaning ecstasy. At last she let go of his wrists and came around in front of him. Taking a firm hold on his throbbing manhood she looked up at him with mischief. "Well, Mr. Brown, shall we go upstairs to the bedroom? I know we both would rather be there than standing here getting horny."

She pulled him towards the stairs and smiled warmly when he reached down and clutched her ass. "Oh, yes, darling man, that's the proper attitude to take. I'm going to have you and then you'll have me. We're going to have such fun together. And then tonight I'll show you how to properly hogtie April so you can take her the way Mel took Helen. Fair is, after all, fair."

Maria took obvious enjoyment in being able to lead her lover upstairs by his erection and after she had tugged him into the master bedroom, she closed the door behind them. "Lay down, lovely man," she ordered, "face down and butt high. Helen isn't the only one I want to see placidly compliant, Charlie. As far as I'm concerned, both you and Mel are my stud toys and I'll do what I want with you. Fortunately, you already love it."

She straddled his thighs and began to stroke his smooth backside. Reaching over to the nightstand she took out a bottle of skin cream and massaged it into his back. "You really ought to see yourself like this, Charlie. With your face in the pillows you look positively androgynous." She leaned down and stroked his back with her nipples and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to fuck you again, Charlie, fuck you long and hard. When I'm done I expect you to jump my bones, Charlie, and with any luck plant me. I want babies, Charlie, yours and Mel's both. But first . . ."

Maria pulled open the drawer of April's nightstand. "Ooo!" she exclaimed happily pulling out a sealed plastic package and turning it one way and the other, "Charlie, your neighbor's honey has been shopping at the Glistening Cucumber. Did you know about that?"

There was a muffled negative from the pillow Charlie's face was buried in and then he tried to raise his head and look back.

"Oh, no you don't!" Maria grabbed the man by his hair and pushed his face back down again. "No peeking, Mr. Brown, you'll just have to be satisfied with description and sensation. My, oh my, this thing is something special. April must have had some serious ideas about backdoor games with Mel. It's big and firm and has all these fascinating ridges sculpted into the sides. Oh I am just going to have to give this a try. I may even have to introduce her to it. I'll bet that tight little ass of hers will just squeal when this goes in. Such fun!"

Charlie heard Maria make a noise somewhere between a grunt and a moan and then there was a snap as the harness was fitted over the big dong. He heard another snap and a glooping noise as she squeezed out a generous blog of lubricant and spread it around his anus. She squeezed out some more and pushed it inside him. She wiped her fingers with a tissue and leaned forward putting the bulbous head in just the right spot. Then his head shot up and he gasped as his sphincters stretched to accommodate it.

"Big, isn't it?" Maria giggled as she spoke, "and that just the tip. Get ready because here—it—comes!"

"Oaah! Maria . . . "

"Now don't be a big baby, Charlie, the end in me is bigger than the one in you—makes me feel so full. Here, I'll take it slow and easy at first and let you get used to being buggered by a bigger. Then when you're moaning nicely I'll give you a righteous pounding." Slowly she withdrew and smiled as he murmured each time a ridge slipped out. She leaned down and brushed her nipples across his back and began to nip his shoulders as she slowly thrust again. Once more he murmured as she penetrated him. "Admit it, honey, you love being violated. Having your ass despoiled is a treat for you—and just think. If you hadn't met me you'd never have found out about it. Now, for a little more rock and roll."

The rhythm sped up. Soon her hips were slapping against his butt and he was moaning and whimpering constantly. Maria began to pant, driving herself to orgasm and in only a few minutes she chirped and shuddered and lay still.