Strange and Kinky Things Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you that made you want to cum, didn't it Charlie?" There was mischief in her voice.

"Ye—yess!"

"And you couldn't because I had you all ringed. But that's okay," Maria crooned with a smirk, "because once I get out of this harness, it's your turn. Pound me, baby, fill me up. Plant me and make my belly swell."

Charlie lifted his head and rolled onto one side, still stiffly erect, as he unsnapped the leather cock ring. Maria tossed the harness and dildo aside and snuggled up next to him. She kissed the tip of his nose. "Fuck me, Charlie. Fuck me hard," she whispered rolling onto her back and spreading her thighs.

Growling with frustrated desire, Charlie dove between her knees, driving into her sopping pussy in a single thrust. Maria gasped and then gasped again as the man reached under her shoulder blades and grabbed two handfuls of hair. He pulled her head back exposing her throat, put his mouth against it and sucked furiously.

"Charlie, you animal!" Maria drove her hips up to meet the man's thrusts, grunting with effort. "Fuck me harder, cum in me, Charlie, plant me!"

With a groan Charlie shot a pent-up load into her and then collapsed to the side, panting. Grinning weakly he mumbled, "Well, if you're not knocked up now it's not because I didn't try."

Maria giggled and stroked his face. "You sure did. That was a good one and you're going to do that a lot over the next couple of weeks. I'm betting the chances that you are the daddy are better than Mel's because I've got to teach you how to be multi-orgasmic. We'll be having lots of sex and then you'll go home and practice with Helen."

"No problem there, she likes sex."

Maria squeezed her thighs together and rolled up on one side. She reached out and pressed her forefinger on Charlie's nose. "Yeah, right now she likes sex. But I can see the signs. It won't be long before she demands sex, lover. Some women get like that and your sweet little Helen is one of them. You're going to need to be able to keep it up for an hour at a time and that may not be enough. Don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of the night with her giving you head and then climbing on top. Helen's on her way to being a wanton, Charlie. You'll be amazed."

*****

That night in the master bedroom, April's eyes were wide. She wanted to look behind her but the gag was tied to the ropes that held her trussed up like a very inviting package and she couldn't move her head. Charlie had been a lot more dominant that she expected and he's thrown her over his shoulder, carried her upstairs, pinned her down and begun wrapping her up. Now her arms were pinioned behind her back, her breasts were tightly wrapped and swollen, her ankles were bound to her thighs and she couldn't move.

The worst came when Charlie slowly, almost cruelly, rolled up a black scarf and wrapped it over her eyes. Now she couldn't see, move or speak but she could hear and feel and she heard the man pull a chair up behind her. She felt him spread her buttocks wide and then his tongue began to torment her clit, her lips and her ass. Long, languorous laps trailed up from her sex button across the opening to her sex and then up her perineum. The tongue tip circled her anus and probed the sphincters. The sensations were overwhelming. Unable to do anything else, she shuddered and moaned. After a while the tongue and lips concentrated on her clitoris and fingers penetrated both her vagina and her anus finally driving her into a convulsive climax that went on and on until tears leaked down her cheeks.

At last Charlie stopped and stood up. Now she felt the soft helmet of his cock rubbing up and down the cleft between her pussy and ass. Up and down it went and she felt it harden. Then Charlie started thrusting his hips sliding it up and down making himself still harder. She felt him stop and heard a gel cap pop open. The goo was cold on her anus but it was followed by the heat of Charlie's manhood. He pressed on her opening, forcing her muscles wider until with a pop he was inside. April gasped behind the gag. He'd forced her, just like she'd dared him too. No gentle foreplay, no careful preparation, just sodomy all at once.

Abused, insulted sphincters burned in protest and April wailed into the cloth. She felt large male hands grab each hip and then the entire length of his manhood drove into her, withdrew and drove in again. But soon the burning ceased and the sliding friction began to excite her. Charlie's pelvis slapped against her ass and he spanked her now and again for the surprise of it all. Finally, with a moan and a shudder he jetted into her setting off an orgasm of her own in response. Force, she decided, was fun.

*****

In the morning, while next door Helen serenely submitted to Mel every way he demanded, April stood in the den dressed in a tank-top and tight jeans with a suspicious bulge at the crotch. Her hair had been dyed purple and pulled into a ponytail by a tribal metal clasp. Washable tattoos in fierce patterns adorned her shoulders, one cheek and her bare feet. A heavy silver link belt encircled her hips and licking her lips, she shot Charlie a wicked look.

Maria smiled approvingly. Smearing a big glob of gel on her fingers, she ran her hand up between Charlie's butt cheeks and squished it inside. She gave each buttock a firm squeeze and a shake while with the other hand she bounced his balls and grasped them just short of painfully.

"Have you ever noticed how much time Helen spends reading Romance novels, baby?" she asked Charlie, "It seems to be a woman thing and a lot of it involves fantasy rape. Not real rape, of course, but being forced to do what you won't admit you want by someone attractive. That's fantasy rape. Men don't seem to appreciate the deliciousness of the idea but you will."

Maria suddenly grabbed Charlie from behind by both shoulders and put her foot against the back of his knee knocking him to the floor.

"Hey!" the man shouted in protest. But before he could say anything else, Maria had his arm barred in a wrestling hold and April was on top of him. Her kisses were ravenous, full of tongue and teeth. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms wrapped his head. Charlie was surprised at how wiry and strong she really was and by the time Maria let go of him, April had him pretty securely pinned. With one hand she grabbed a handful of his hair while the other pulled the tank top up over her head revealing bare breasts with excited, erect nipples.

Scooting up a little April pulled his face up and stuck a hard, stiff nipple between his lips. "Suck it!" she hissed, "Suck it hard." When he obeyed she made a satisfied hum and squashed the pink mound over his face and nose until he gasped for breath. "Now the other one!" came the command and again Charlie obeyed until she sat up and wrapping one hand around his throat unfastened the steel belt and tossed it noisily aside. "Pull them off!" April ordered as she undid the snap and pulled down the zipper.

When the jeans slid over her hips, the bulge turned out to be the big, ridged, up-curving dildo Maria had ravished him with before and when she kicked out and landed between his legs April demanded, "Legs up, dude," and popped it into his well-greased backside.

"Ahh!" Charlie yelped.

"Don't give me that," April growled between clenched teeth, "you love this just like I loved yesterday, don't you sweet man?"

The tip of the dildo grazed Charlie's prostate sending electric shocks of pleasure up his spine and making him moan. "Yes?" he murmured in response.

April covered his mouth in a hot, deep, probing kiss sending her tongue into her mouth in time with the dildo she drove up his ass. When she finally came up for air she grinned mischievously down at her lover. "We're both suckers for rough sex, aren't we? You ravish me and I return the favor. It's hot. We can be sweet and loving with our spouses, Charlie, but between you and me it's BDSM all the way."

"Oh gawd! Fuck me, April, send me home."

There was laughter over their heads and they both looked up to see Maria pulling off her clothes and stepping into a harness. "Oh, she will, Mr. Brown, and so will I. Then we'll do it again. You're getting gang-banged this morning, lover, just like your dear wifey is getting totally used. If I didn't want to keep her myself I could set up a brothel with her as the star attraction. Helen's a slut by now, Charlie, just like you are. Fuck him, April, harder!"

April renewed her attack, driving into him faster and harder, her mouth working his ears, lips, and neck sucking and biting. All Charlie could do was hold onto her ass and pull her into him as he grunted and moaned in ecstasy. Finally April let out a howl and began to spasm and convulse as the orgasm washed over her like the surf. When it was done she pulled out and looked down at Charlie through heavy lidded eyes. Half her mouth curled up in a sardonic grin. "That was just the first one, slut. I'll be back."

Charlie looked up at Maria and at the glistening silicone phallus protruding from her crotch. "Roll over, slut," she growled. "Show me how much you want this."

The man rolled over and arched his back, lifting his hips like a cat in heat. He felt Maria's boots on each side of his thighs and then the warmth of her thighs and ass as she knelt down on him. He felt her spread his buttocks and blow warmly on his pucker. For some reason the alarm he'd felt earlier about being pegged had now melted into placid compliance. Female on male anal play felt good and being ordered around and used by April and Maria was—well, fun. Would he be happy to spread-eagle April over a bench and bugger her furiously? He sure would. But becoming an object of desire, even aggressive desire, was now a thing to be savored. He wondered if Helen would eventually start ravishing Mel.

Maria smiled at his submission. The new heterosexuality embodied by female-on-male anal sex marked a wondrous upturn in equality. Now a woman could not only be as sexually aggressive as a man should be but the perpetrator as often as she was penetrated. Of course, babies would still be made the old-fashioned way but once she was pregnant (whether by Charlie or Mel was irrelevant) having them submit to her lust would be grand sport.

"Have I told you how much I like watching this thing disappear inside you, honey?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm," he answered and arched his back further.

"Then I'll just cut the talk and stick it in. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Mm-hmm."

Maria thrust with her hips, eliciting a soft sigh from the man, and then leaned down. Slowly and steadily thrusting and withdrawing she kissed him softly on the ears and neck. Gently nibbling his shoulders she whispered, "Being the girl is fun, isn't it? And so is being the boy. This way we can be both. Now I'm going to fuck you until I come and then April will fuck you again and then I'll fuck you again. But you don't get to cum, baby. We want you good and horny when you climb in bed with Helen. She'll expect it."

*****

Helen was rolled up on one side facing him when Charlie slid under the covers with her. A knowing smile curved her lips as she reached out and tousled his hair. "Welcome home, stud."

Her husband curled himself around her and pulled her in for a long, wet kiss. "Thanks. After the way Mel worked you over I was a little afraid I might come up short by comparison."

"Not a chance, CB" Helen used her favorite nickname for him, "there's more to love than hot sex. Though I must admit I was impressed. Still, Maria swears that in a couple of weeks you'll be able to do the same thing. I'm looking forward to that."

Charlie rolled onto his back and pulled his wife onto his chest. "Maria also says that I need to treat you rougher, that I need to give you a good spanking regularly."

Helen leaned down and kissed him on the tip of the nose. "Regularly? Uh-uh. Every now and again might be fun but what I've decided I really want is for you to be more demanding."

"Demanding?"

"Yeah. I've decided I like being ordered around and being made to do things. Grab my hair and fuck my face, make me deep throat you. Or tell me to hold my ass cheeks apart so you can bugger me. Being treated like a slut is hot. Since I'm being turned into one you should use me like one, at least sometimes."

Charlie looked troubled. "I'm not sure I like the idea of my wife being turned into a slut."

Helen slid up and pulled her husband's face against her soft, pillowy chest. "But you wife likes it." She kissed him on the forehead. "I'm not sure why, but being ordered and used and handed off from you to Mel and Maria and back again is really satisfying. I read that someone once said that the desire of the man is for the woman but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man. I think there's some truth in that. It makes me feel super sexy to be really craved." She began to slowly grind her pelvis against his side. "And I bet you're starting to really crave me now, aren't you?" she whispered into his ear and reached for his cock. "How does my horny, lecherous man want his slut, tonight? What are you going to make me do, Charlie?"

As Maria predicted, Charlie was definitely still horny from the morning and Helen's nipple brushing his lips (along with her sex rubbing his hip and her hand stroking his cock) did nothing to reduce his drive. Coming up with an answer under the circumstances was difficult. There were so many things he wanted. The tip of Helen's tongue started running soft and wet around the edge of his ear and her whisper changed to a purr as she asked, "Shall I please my sultan, tonight? Just let him lie back while I pleasure him with my body? Dance on his manhood? Just put your hands up over your head, baby, and let me do all the work. Let me show you what I know about making men feel good, Charlie. It will all be about you tonight, honey, not about me. My pleasure will be in the giving."

Helen flicked the covers back exposing her husband's naked, eager body. She slithered down to his now-solid erection and began to slowly lick it from base to tip. After a while she stuck the helmet in her mouth and rotated her head around it, running her tongue against the frenum as she did. A hand came up and began to stroke up and down in time with her head. Charlie sighed loudly.

Helen kept stroking but raised her face to smile at him. "I could grease you up and tease your prostate but you've probably been buttfucked as much as you want for a while. So I'll just climb on top, baby, and ride up and down on this fine stiffy you've got. Did April like what you did to her?"

"She—said she—wanted to be—forced. So I—tied her up—and buggered her hard. She said—being forced—was fun."

Helen giggled. "I bet it would be. I like being ordered around, being forced might be good, too." Then she lifted her head, opened wide and swallowed Charlie's cock to the base. Flexing her throat made her husband moan happily. She came up for air. "So you like my deep throat? I've been practicing on a dildo so I could surprise you. But now . . ."

She reached over to the clock/radio/CD player and struck 'on'. A clarinet wailed and arpeggio up and down the scale and as a drum began to beat out a Middle Eastern rhythm, Helen straddled the man and lowered herself, impaling her pussy on his hard-on. The drumbeat was slow and hypnotic and she kept time to it, swiveling her hips and sliding back and forth. Now deeper, now shallower, her breasts swaying back and forth she brought Charlie to the edge of climax and then slowed down just enough to keep him there.

Looking up at her smiling face, Charlie couldn't help but feel that though Helen insisted that all she was doing was submitting to his desire with no real need to pleasure herself, she knew full well that she was completely in charge and liked it. A phrase he'd seen somewhere on the 'Net had gone, 'Topping from the bottom' seemed perfectly apt. As he moaned and whimpered contentedly, Charlie decided that if that was the state of affairs it was okay by him.

Finally, Helen sped up and reached down to give Charlie's nipples a twist. With a grunt he spasmed and jetted into her before going limp. She smiled and rolled off, kissed him and laid her head on his chest. "I think we could make up a game. Maybe one with a couple of spinners that randomly said who did what to whom."

"Does that game include the others? I mean if the spinner says Charlie goes down on April does it mean I have to go next door and tell Mel to stand aside while I eat his wife?"

"Sure, why not? We could set up a board in each house and take turns spinning to see how we pair or trio up. I know you'd love to open the back door and see Maria standing there naked with a big dildo sticking out of her crotch."

*****

Two weeks later everyone was out in Mel and April's backyard enjoying after dinner drinks by the fire pit. Maria put down her glass and announced, "I have good news, ladies. One of these fine, stalwart gentlemen has gotten me pregnant. I have no idea which one and don't really care because the important fact is that I'm knocked up. So now I think it's time we played a little game. Since it's well established that conception is more frequent when the woman has an orgasm and since both Mel and Charlie are now multi-orgasmic and can make us cum over and over before they shoot a load into us it's time to start a big family."

"You want us all to be pregnant?" April looked skeptical.

"Yes, I do, and I want you pregnant in the most sporting manner possible. We're going to play baby roulette, just like I did."

A slow, broad smile spread across Helen's face. She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow first at Charlie and then at Mel. "Do you propose to test the first one for paternity and then have me go to the other guy for the second? Or are we going to just replay the sperm wars with each baby?"

Maria wrinkled her nose mischievously. "My original idea was to alternate between Charlie and Mel but the more I think about it the better I like the idea of roulette. So—pants off, guys. One of you sits here on the bench with the lady on your lap and the other stands in front for a good long blowjob. I'll flip a coin and you call it, Mel."

Unfastening his belt and shrugging, Mel said, "Tails."

Everyone laughed but when Maria uncovered the coin it was heads.

"Okay, then," Maria began, "tonight you get the head and night after tomorrow you get the pussy and try for the win. Now, even though they already got me I'm playing because getting banged is fun. There are three balls in the bowl under the towel. Girls, stick your hands in and grab one holding it in your fist. When we all have a ball we open our hands and the one with the gold ball gets banged every two days for the next two weeks. Next month the last lady gets bred. No stalling, choose."

"But," April protested, "you're trying to get me to have Charlie's baby and Mel is my husband."

"And that means that legally the baby is Mel's no matter what," Maria insisted, "besides about ten percent of the babies born worldwide are not the woman's husband's so it isn't like this is something freaky."

Helen said in a wry drawl, "And in our case we're all one big family now, anyway, so it really can't make any difference. We're all going to take turns cuddling the little ones, aren't we?"

"Hold on there," Charlie interjected, "if all three girls are drawing lots, one of you is already pregnant. You even said so."

"Yup," Maria answered with an impish grin, "if I win I get a month's free spit-roasting and then you two can start on them. Now, are you going to play or not, April?"

April looked around, her eyes wide in anxiety. Helen had unfastened the top two buttons on her blouse, Mel had his trousers around his ankles and Charlie was looking at her licking his lips. She was outnumbered and outvoted so she sniffed in annoyance and stuck her hand into the bowl and pulled out a closed fist. Helen followed and then Maria. When the hands were turned over and opened the gold ball was in Helen's palm. She looked at Charlie out of the corner of her eyes and waggled her brows.