Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mere." She beckoned me to sit next to her on the couch. Something in me told me this wasn't a good idea...

"No May...I should just get some sleep." I protested.

"Don't be a pussy, Ethan," She told me and that settled it, I just wasn't in the mood to argue myself out of a back rub, especially with how sore I was.

I sat down in front of her, and I tried to ignore how good she smelled as her hands, small but rather strong, wrung the tension from my back even in a way that both hurt and felt good at once.

"Oww..." I winced as she pinched my neck particularly hard," What have you been doing with those ham hands of yours May- crushing rocks barehanded?"

"Don't be such a fucking baby, Ethan," May admonished.

I shook my head and let her continue to work aching shoulders and neck, then continue my back and arms and tried to ignore the nagging lump in my pants that refused to die.

I had to admit, I felt so much better.

"Now, my turn." She told me and I shrugged in an almost resigned fashion- fair was fair I guess.

I gave her a very similar massage to the one she had given me, kneading out the massive knots of her tension as I tried to position my embarrassing hard-on away. I couldn't help but feel like I was back in Junior High.

I tried to ignore the way her bare neck with those little hairs that were goose-pimpling at my touch sloped into her shoulders and how my shirt showed the slope of her bare cleavage...

"C'mon...don't be such a pushee." May almost complained.

"Pussy?" I corrected her as I dug my hands into her firm, brown flesh.

"Yeah..." She moaned. Christ... What was I doing? She obviously didn't like me that way. This was just two dudes helping each other out. That's how I had to think of it, I wasn't queer.

It was a bittersweet mixture of shame and pleasure I got from handling her firm, healthy body. She felt so warm and she smelled way too fucking good.

Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have had those last two beers...

May turned around to say something and before even I knew what I was doing I kissed her and her eyes just opened for a bit, her lips were full and sweet, tasting of beer and a musky, cloven taste.

I pulled back and she looked at me with surprise and shock- and what looked like anger.

"God May...I'm so- I'm fucking sorry," I stammered and I swear I thought she was gonna knock me out.

She just stared at me with this expression on her face, her jaw set and her amber eyes almost flashing...I cursed myself.

"Ethan, you dumb fuck! May is gay, and not to mention, this is your bro- and you fucking made a move on her when she needed you to just list..."

She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me back hard, aggressive. Her tongue was long and agile, sweeping the back of my teeth as she held me to her.

That did it, I couldn't hold back anymore. One of my hands snaked under the white tee she was borrowing and went to one of her free hanging tits. God they were huge and hot in my hand and she moaned into my mouth when I rolled the turgid point with my fingertips.

I felt her hands cup my ass and squeeze roughly, which I kept hard despite a desk-job, from hours at the gym and even more time on the mat during Kyukushin practice. I had caught female co-workers checking it out, but May was the last woman I ever counted on appreciating it.

I kept mauling her tits and she pushed my back down full onto the couch, but really, it was hard to tell which of us was the aggressor. I didn't mind when a woman took charge, but this was crazy.

I could feel how wet May was even through her shorts and my pants as she kept rubbing against me as if she was the one with the cock.

I felt one of her hands grab the back of my neck and I moaned as I felt her warm mouth, with it's full lips kiss my neck as her tongue, wet and skilled lick my neck in a way that must have drove her girlfriends wild- it was working just fine on me too. I didn't mean to, it was an accident, but when I my hands dipped into the cleavage of her ass, rubbing her through the thin barrier of the brown cloth. I could almost feel her asshole twitch and spasm through the prison of the pajamas. May moaned breathily again and bit into my neck, the scent of her arousal spicy, primal and strong filled the room.

"God...I love it in my ass," She admitted huskily in my ear, even in my dulled, drunken state my eyes widened and my cock twitched at her confession.

I felt her hands rubbing along my front and I could almost feel the internal struggle inside of her mind as she felt my cock hot and throbbing against the prison of my jeans. I knew May had tried having sex with a dude once back in High School- that's when she truly knew she was gay. It was as if she kept hoping to find a pussy there that just wasn't gonna be- but she was so turned on that she almost didn't care.

I felt her other hand roam downwards to slip the brown shorts over the meaty flesh of her ass- her skin and the fabric almost the same rich coppery hue. I looked down over her the shapely landscape of her shoulder and back as she moaned into my neck.

Fuck, I was going to have hickeys from hell from this, but I just couldn't bring myself to give a fuck right now.

My fingers found the the sexy pucker of her asshole, almost trying to swallow my questing fingers like a hungry little dark mouth, her sex drooling onto me.

I felt her hand boldly unzip my jeans and I swear, I felt like the chick as she brazenly yanked my pants down as my cock, hard as steel drooled twitching at the feel of her hard stomach. May nearly had a six-pack, and it was covered in a light spattering of hair leading from her crotch up to her bellybutton, a little swath, her skin like velvet over the surprisingly hard muscle. Her pussy already sopping wet, soft and hot on balls that were already hot and churning with my seed.

I rubbed her asshole in little circles and she moaned even louder, biting onto my neck as she yanked my pants all the way down and off my feet, pausing only to pull off her shirt. If her tits looked good from the side, they were fucking masterpieces from the front and up close. Even hanging down onto my broad, hairy chest they looked full and supple, each capped with large nipples slightly larger than the size of the last joint of my pinky like hard brown little rocks, the wide chocolate aureola puckered as they rubbed against my own heated, pale skin.

"Fuck May," I moaned as one of her short-nailed fingers found my nipple, twisting it just enough to elicit a spark of pleasure-pain.

She was beyond worked up, enough to ignore the fact that I didn't have tits or a vagina- as she worked her full, tapered hips up and down the shaft of my cock. Her clitoris, as large as her nipple rubbed up and down the shaft, to the underside of the flaring, drooling mushroom tip of my cock.

Thankfully I was just sober enough to realize that I didn't have a condom by me, and because she was a lesbian, despite this crazy fluke- she probably wasn't on the pill.

"May..." I started,

"What?" She hissed, irritated in any possible distraction from the fulfillment of her lust.

"Dude, I don't wanna get you knocked up." I choked out.

I heard her say in a surprised tone, as something she normally didn't have to even consider during sex dawned on her,"Oh yeah..."

She bent down to take my nipple in her full lipped mouth and I felt her hand work my drooling shaft- her awkwardness with my gender was more than made up for by her enthusiasm. My hand continued mauling her breast as my finger worked it's way into her now un-resisting hole, naturally lubricated with just the juices by her own arousal. She suddenly bit my nipple causing both of us to moan.

My beautiful, seemingly unattainable lesbian friend- peered into my eyes, her own beautifully angular amber ones were lidded with lust. She seemed to pause as her eyes rolled back in bliss as the finger probing into her ass got up to the second joint. It was my turn to shudder as she rubbed my throbbing hardness with the palm of her hand, the surface a strange yet delightful combination of calloused roughness and softness.

She held my hand to her ass, and I worked my finger in and out, sexy wet sounds coming from that sweet, hungry little hole as she brazenly slid her hips to my face and I saw the plush blossom of her sex open, slick and wet, her clitoris reminded me disturbingly of a small cock as she placed her sopping nest of kinky black hair onto my face.

"Eat my pussy." It wasn't a request so much as a command and I complied, and her hand kept working my cock with her fingers and palm as I humped into the sheath she created with her fist.

For a guy I wasn't bad at eating pussy, and May's was delicious. If she thought my technique could use work, I didn't hear it. My buddy certainly wasn't complaining as I licked and nibbled and sucked around her full dark pussy lips in concert with the finger I was rhythmically probing into her small pucker, pausing to occasionally bite the inside of her thighs as they gripped the side of my head almost crushingly. I heard her moan and cry out like a cat in heat as I took the flat of my tongue and licked up the wet channel in broad, flat strokes, working the stiff thimble of her clit with the tip of my tongue, working to drink in the heavy liquid flood of her tangy juices.

I felt her hands scratch up my belly and take a hold of my nipples, flicking and pinching them softly, causing me to moan huskily into the folds of her sex. I slowly pulled out the finger probing her ass and she moaned in frustrated disappointment until I grabbed her hips and positioned her so my tongue could explore the channel of her firm ass and she screamed and bucked on my face.

"Ethan...you fucker. Eat my motherfucking ass..." May grunted in forceful encouragement,"God...your tongue...it feels...fuck- it feels fucking magic. SHIT!"

I felt the pucker open and spasm at the intrusion of my tongue and I could taste her the tangy copper of her ass- not unpleasant. I was enjoying myself at least as much as May was.

She rode and bucked on my face as I held her fast to me, snaking my tongue up the wet, tight channel and her hand snaked down to my cock again, smearing the slickness of my pre-cum around the head with her thumb.

"Jesus...fuck..." May keened as she stopped herself just short of cumming one of her feet accidentally knocking over a half-full bottle of beer onto my carpet.

She pulled off of me and looked at me, her angular amber eyes smoldering with lust as she pulled my face to her, kissing me and moaning as she tasted herself on my tongue.

Her hands were roaming on my body and I know I was bucking up against her and she pulled her full lips off of me looking into my eyes and she almost looked down," Ethan- I want you..."

"What?" I asked, as my thick fingers went back to to play with the sopping, spasming pucker of her asshole, while she moaned and pressed against me, trying to get the digit to return into that tight, hungry hole as she could.

"I want you..."She blushed deeply, causing her caramel skin to turn an even darker shade"To...fuck my ass."

Even with the high amp of her lust, she looked at my cock nervously, like a kid that was about to get a shot at the doctor's, but knew that if she did, she'd get to go out for ice-cream after.

I felt her tongue, long and purple, furtively dart from her mouth, licking the unfamiliar territory of the head of my cock and I moaned. She got bolder slowly, her turn to elicit moans from me. Despite my only slightly sober state and the live-wire state of my arousal I knew we were going to have to take this slow.

I stayed still, the only parts of me that moved were my cock which bobbed and throbbed of it's own accord, teased by the timid licks of her shy tongue, goaded by the fullness of her lips, encouraged by the heat of her breathing. My hand which soothingly stroked her back, neck and cheek like a half-wild mare that was about to bolt.

May clumsily, but effectively, took the thick head of my cock into her mouth, and gave it wet little sucks, echoing throughout my living room in concert to my moans.

My hand went from her cheek to run through the short bob of her curly ebon hair streaked with crimson, the fingers scratching at her scalp causing her slight sucks to become bolder. She bravely tried to take more and more of my thick hardness into a mouth that had only most likely fellated strap-ons. I swear that's what I heard her say to herself, to give herself some peace of mind as she sucked on me and to my credit, I have great control over my ability to cum- which was good, because May was a damn quick study. When she was satisfied that my cock was wet and slick enough to enter into the tightness of her asshole, she pulled off me. I noticed that she licked her lips curiously, undecided but not entirely repelled by the taste of my lubricating pre-cum. Her hips were twitching almost of their own accord as she bucked and twitched in need.

May propped herself up on her elbows and held her ass up into the air as she looked back at me, her eyes wild with desire and need, her sex drooling down her legs and the little brown eye of her ass winking and pulsating with need.

"Fuck me...Fuck my ass now Ethan." She commanded.

"I thought you were the top May?" I said, smirking as her her lust filled eyes burned into mine. I know- probably not the time to fuck with my buddy but Christ, I wasn't some passive punk either,"I didn't know you liked to catch."

She gritted her teeth in need and irritation as she looked back at me and spat,"What's the matter Nancy? Not man enough to fuck me in the ass? Angie was..."

"Oh, May, you asshole!" I thought vehemently," You had just HAD to fucking go there, didn't you?"

When I strode up to her and lined up the head of my cock over the grasping tightness of her ass she looked at me like the cat who swallowed the canary and smiled in anticipation.

"C'mon you punk, fuck my ass like you have a dick" May goaded" Show me what a man doe-"

She wanted to go with that game huh? She howled in lust and pain as I just shoved in all of my thick rod and I could feel her body tense.

"Fuck you Etha.." I cut her off with another hard thrust. She moaned and grimaced, obviously enjoying the rough trade,"God...fuck..."

God, her ass felt so good and tight around my cock and I fucked into her with strong, bone-jarring thrusts.

"C'mon bitch...don't be a pu-pussy," May grimaced," Fuck me harder!"

I grabbed her hair, the short curls sprouting from between my thick fingers as I brought my spare hand onto her flexing, shuddering ass with a loud slap. She moaned and felt her ass grip my cock like a tight, wet sucking mouth, the sounds of our fucking echoing throughout the apartment as I bent down to her straining neck and bit hard.

May was panting like a bitch in heat now and she was meeting my strokes now with her powerful hips.

I growled into her ear and then bit her neck with a brief, sharpness again," Who is the fucking bitch now, huh May?"

She bit her lip and moaned, and she cried out with a wet little whimper as I fucked her, my heavy, cum-laden balls slapping against the sopping delta of her cunt. When she stayed silent I roughly yanked her hair even more tightly and slapped her ass as I felt her sweet, hot tightness grip my cock desperately.

She muttered something under her breath.

I put my all my weight on top of her strong back and she supported us both as I pinned her, plunging all the way into her asshole and I gripped one of her firm breasts, shuddering and slapping with the force of my fucking and pulled on it, twisting the nipple.

"Tell me bro, who is the motherfucking bitch May?" I gruffly asked again, my breath hot in her ear.

"Fuck- fuck you FAAAAAG!" She huffed, screaming when I roughly pulled on her tit again, this time with crushing force," GOD...god...okay Ethan-Okay!"

"What?" I asked, I was gonna make her say it...she wanted to say it, but this game was part of the experience."Whose the bitch here, taking all my cock up her ass like some little punk, her cunt drooling onto my carpet?"

She shuddered, reacting to the graphic, rough words paired with the equally rough stimulation and she surrendered,"...Me."

"Me what", May?"I slammed into her again stretching her ass out, I didn't realize that May was a switch like this. "What are you."

She moaned huskily as I switched my cruel grip to her other swollen, engorged tit, my hand pulling on her hair like a bridle,"...a bitch."

"Say it louder,"I nearly screamed into her ear, delighting in the soft cushion of her ass, and the delicious raw primal female scent of her,"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAY?"

"YOUR BITCH...ETHAN FUCK...I'M YOUR BITCH!" She yelled and then moaned submissively.

"Fucking right you are!"I hissed into her ear,"What do I have in that greedy little asshole of yours right now May?"

She whimpered, tears of pain and joy streaming down her smooth brown cheeks."Your cock."

"What May?" I taunted her with pulling out just a bit and I felt her hips anxiously try to push it back into her.

"YOUR COCK!" She cried as beads of sweat poured down her smooth brown forehead.

"What am I doing with your bitch ass May, what is my cock doing?" I bit and sucked on her ear while pulling her hair and she arched her back, the tight ring of her asshole almost painfully tight on my thick, thrusting rod.

"You're...fuck...you're breeding my fucking bitch ass,"She admitted, a slave to her lust and my force,"You're breeding my bitch ass and it feels so fucking- AHHHH- So fucking good!"

"That's fucking right," I said,"You want my cum up your little fucking bitch ass May? Does my sexy little bitch want a nice hot scalding load in that tight little fucking hole."

"Yes...God...yesssssssss...." She confessed, shuddering hot and wanton under my weight.

"Yes what? Ask nicely!"I yanked her hair again, and she moaned,"Say it real fucking nice this time, you fucking dyke."

"Can..please...can this bitch have your cum in her ass?" She begged, moaning softly, lost in the pleasurable pain of it.

This was some kinky shit..Way more rough than I was used to, but if there was ever a time to be more open to new things, it's when your lesbian buddy had your cock in her ass begging you for your cum.

"NICER BITCH!" I yelled, grateful I had good soundproofing, my hips slamming into the full, lush firmness of her ass cheeks.

"Please...please...please...please can this bitch have your cum Daddy...please...I'll be such a good bitch for you." She was desperate now, white hot in her need.

"Since you asked so nicely..."I grunted,"But you don't get to cum until I do."

"Okay, okay...please Daddy, fuck my bitch ass, fill my punk bitch ass full of cum. Please...I'll suck your cock after, I'll clean it off like a good little fucking queer!' She arched her hips enough to free one arm and sat upright, one hand mashing her tit, mashing her tit with one hand the other hand fondling my heavily swinging nuts.

"Please," She whispered hotly into my ear," You can pump my faggot ass full of cum and I'll suck your cock SOOOOO goood...just for you Daddy....oh God Ethan you feel so good in my bitch ass. Breed my fucking hole... please?"

When I heard her husky voice whisper into my ear, her long tongue snaking out to wriggle in my ear as she begged for my cum, I couldn't contain myself anymore. I bit into her neck causing her to cry out, her asshole to tightening and spasming on my cock. I growled and let loose rope after rope of my scalding cum into the tightness of her hole.

"Fuck Daddy-So...So...Fucking good!!!!"May panted and I kept thrusting, my cock bottoming out into that sweet, tight yielding hole,"Nut all in my faggot ass Daddy, I'm gonna...gonna...!"

I reached down and mauled the large, swollen heavy tit she as she worked her own even more roughly as I reached down and pinched her fat juicy cunt lips and plucked the tip of her swollen raspberry of a clit as I thrust deep into her asshole, my cum still spurting into her tight, luscious ass.