Strange but True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up.

"You two bathe me," I said, and a thorough job they did with my husband doing my breasts and Bertie doing my vulva. The softness of Bertie's hands was unbelievable.

I had a task to perform. It would be unthinkable to leave Bertie unrelieved. I held his penis and worked his foreskin up and down the ridge of his glans. Given his state it did not take long for him to ejaculate. As he was about I hugged his pelvis tightly against mine with one hand without relinquishing hold on his penis. He ejaculated in huge spurts on my abdomen. I released him and all three of us watched as his semen flow down my abdomen over the pubis and slowly channelled into the cleft of the vulva. I looked up. I made eye contact with Bertie. He smiled and I smiled. We hugged and kissed on the lips. A final wash and we were out.

His time was over. He dressed and hugged my naked body and we kissed passionately on last time on the lips. I walked out naked to the elevator and waved a final farewell and he was gone. To my disappointment there was no one in the corridor to see me in my birthday suit. Thiagu hugged me as I came back. We slept. I woke up and woke him up for I needed sex.

"Thiagu," I said as we hugged after the sex.

"Yes, darling?"

"Sorry darling, I let you down."

"No Gopi, it was for you to decide whatever way you like."

"My body wanted it but my mind would not agree."

"That's OK."

"Next time may be."

"Well there is always a next," he said.

We slept. It was daybreak when we woke up. We had it again, and again, and again till it was time to leave. We held on to each other in the flight back. In Chennai we continue our love life that is more passionate than ever it was even during our honeymoon. And if ever it were to be a dip in our passion we know that sin city will revive it. For almost a year there has been not dip; rather our passion is increasing.

Some of the readers may consider what I have written as rubbish. All I tell them is try it. Swingers and troilists have shown time and again that nothing enhances love and affection between couples more than physical intimacy of the wife with a third person with the consent and in the presence of the husband. That is the plain truth.

12