Strange Catch

Story Info
Crazy meets Crazy.
2.7k words
4.08
7.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTG_ITG
NTG_ITG
12 Followers

It was the oldest hitchhiker I ever picked up. It was dark and stormy and no other opportunities had presented, so I collected it. It was pretty and blonde and a little aloof. A few miles down the road I pulled off. I held it and pressed the cloth against its face. Strangely, It didn't try to fight me. It's pretty blue eyes seemed sad as it went to sleep.

I took it home and carried it into my playroom to start the training process. I didn't realize until then that it was at least ten years older than I had thought when I grabbed it. Damn, I like them closer to eighteen.

Younger ones are easier to break since they are not set in their ways yet. After 8 'guests' to stay at my home, I was pretty sure what works. I had my routine down.

Well, I needed something to play with, so I went ahead and stripped it and bound it. I could always dispose of it and find another later.

I looked it over; it was very well kept. It was fit and tight but a little on the thin side. I saw no sign of drug use and no tattoos that I could punish it for.

Its body was actually pretty nice, but seemed underfed. Perhaps it was having some hard times. If it wasn't, it was about too. I chuckled at my joke as I watched it sleep.

When it came to I roughly set it on its knees. It pulled gently at its bonds and looked at itself probably realizing it was naked. It looked up at me frankly and without fear. That reaction surprised me. It didn't struggle. But it shifted its position to present its lovely breasts better.

"What are you going to do with me? Are you going to rape and kill me?" It said and then it sighed. Its response was flat and unemotional.

"Yes." I said, wanting to see how it would react.

"Please sir, I wish you wouldn't..." it said looking in my eyes.

"The rape or the killing part?"

"I guess... the rape part, sir..." its seemed to lack all fear and its answer was interesting. It was time to call its bluff and fuck with its head a little.

"You are quite an attractive creature... I am planning to rape you to death." It lowered its head and looked down for a long time. Its shoulders slumped and then it took a deep breath and sighed. It got gooseflesh and its nipples hardened as it looked up.

"Okay. I agree sir," it said quietly. I was surprised again. What eefing kind of manipulation was it playing at? Was it crazy or screwing with me?

"You think I won't? Do you think you're the first cunt to try to kneel in this room and try to manipulate me? You are not!"

Pissed, I backhanded it off its knees. It just lay there looking up at me, blood at the corner of its mouth. There was fear and - lust(?) - in its eyes.

I dragged it by its bound wrists to my rape rack. It strangely didn't struggle as I roughly mounted it up. Soon it was bent over, spread and easy to use. I roughly fingered its cunt and found it was wet and ready.

"Please, sir... please hit me again." I was confused by that so I squatted and looked in its face. "Please sir. Hit me. Make it rough...hurt me." Its eyes were serious.

"Are you trying to ruin our relationship? What makes you think that is how I get my rocks off? Maybe I like killing and dismembering my toys."

"No sir. I think like to play with your toys. Please play hard with me, Sir. I deserve it."

So I slapped the shit out of the crazy bitch until it began to cry. I twisted and tugged at its nipples for a long time. They were very sensitive, and she winced and squeaked as I abused them. I slapped her face again and then slapped the sweet titty flesh back and forth. It was bawling but never begged me to stop.

I went behind it and roughly forced my cock into its twat. It was wet, but I am not a small man. It cried out in discomfort as I stretched it open rudely. I roughly fucked it. It was just a thing to cum in so I did.

It moaned and screamed and to my surprise - orgasmed while pumped it and slapped its ass cheeks red. I stayed in it while it moaned and its twat muscles twitched and gripped me.

I was soon hard again. and began rubbing the tip of my cock on its asshole. That finally got a reaction!

"No, no no! Please no! Not there! I will suck you or whatever you want!" she cried out.

So... I took it in the ass. It clenched and struggled and actually tried to resist me. I only used its cunt juice and spit for lube so that it was not a pleasant experience for it. It was tight and I fucked it hard and rough while it struggled and screamed. It finally hung limply in the rack and bawled as I finished dumping my load.

I took a few minutes to catch my breath and cleaned myself up. After I pulled my pants back on I walked around in front of it. I pulled up a handy chair and sat looking at its bawling face. After a few minutes I decided that the tears were real. I lifted its chin and looked down into its eyes.

"I do these things to you because I like you. I do these things to you because you deserve it." It looked up at me in misery.

"I know, sir..." it sobbed. I was surprised again. I dried its tears and wiped its nose. I sat stroking its cheek and hair as it cried some more. It finally stopped. It pulled at its bonds and then lay still looking up at me.

"Thank you, sir," it said softly. "This is the first time I have cried in years. I think I needed it...Thank you for stroking my face and hair." I nodded, still bemused at its strange reactions.

"It's not fair..." it cried out suddenly as it hung its head. "The first man to really actually try to comfort me ever has also kidnapped and raped me..." It started bawling again. I sat there perplexed at the crazy bitch. It bawled and trembled as it hung limply. It seemed to totally melt down.

I finally got up and untied it from the rack. I was careful to keep its arms and legs bound and controlled. It offered no resistance as it sobbed. I used locking leather cuffs and secured its wrists behind its back. I lifted it and carried it to the playroom couch. I didn't know what to do, so I simply held it and comforted as best as I could.

It cuddled in close and put its head on my chest. It bawled for a long time before lapsing into silence. I just sat there holding it. I had never done that with any of my toys. It felt strangely right to do it. After a long time it looked up at me.

"I like the sound of your heart... I have never listened to a man's heart before sir... Sir, what is your name?"

"You can call me Master or Sir as needed."

"Yes Sir. Please...Master, what are you going to do with me now? I... please... I don't want to die...not now..."

"I have not decided yet. You didn't seem so worried about dying before. Why have you changed your mind?"

"I thought that I didn't care, Master." It rested its head on my chest again. "I have been... lonely... alone for a long time. Are you lonely, too?"

I considered throwing it on the floor and beating it. It must have seen something in my eyes, because it closed its eyes and pressed against me as hard as it could.

"Please Master, forgive me..." I took a deep breath and smoothed its long blonde hair. It seemed to tremble slightly. "I meant nothing sir...I am only curious."

I sat there holding it and thought about the question.

"Yes," I finally said. "I am lonely."

"Can I stay with you?"

"I am not giving you a choice. All of my guests choose wrong anyway." She was quiet for a long while. I found I didn't mind her thoughtful silences and her body pressed against me.

"Sir, I understand that I am not your first...guest - and I don't care what happened to the others. But, if you would allow me, I would like to be the last girl you need to ever capture again. I will obey and suffer and be anything you want me to be..."

"Why?"

"I... it's because of how you are holding me, Master, and how you are talking to me. Even though I am your prisoner and you have hurt me, you are holding me like this. I like it, and I think I like you." It looked up at me warmly.

I felt a little out of my element, and I felt like I was losing the initiative in its training. What do you do if the female is already half way properly submitted?

All my well-practiced methods were for cunts that just didn't know what was best for them. This one needed a different approach. It was so different from the other little wastes of skin I had played with. It watched me in silence as I considered the situation.

"Master?" it finally said softly.

"Yes?"

"I am sorry that I am causing Sir any trouble."

"Trouble?"

"Yes Sir. I am not reacting right - like the... others, am I Sir?" I nodded. "Master is trying to decide how to handle me and how to 'train' me, isn't He?"

I looked at it hard, trying to figure if it was for real, a world class manipulator, or just bat shit crazy.

I looked around the room slowly and my eyes hit on a sign. "Beware. Women will lie." It said. "Women are natural actresses. Women will say and do anything to manipulate and control you." 'Yes,' I thought.

I moved the cuffs in front of its body and secured them. I picked it up and carried it to the center of my room. I made it stand there as I lowered the hook from the ceiling. I thrust the hook between the cuffs and pressed the up button. Soon it was standing on its tip toes.

"Sir?" it asked looking up at its wrists. I gave the up button another press, pulling its arms even higher.

"Silence." I told it. I roughly blindfolded it. It whimpered as I caressed its flanks and ass.

I picked up a crop and without warning struck it across its lower back. Its squeal was delightful as it struggled to keep its balance. I struck it again.

When whipping or cropping, I have several strategies. I find the most effective is to avoid setting a rhythm that the toy can adapt to. Sometimes the lashes fall quickly and sometimes there is a long delay before the next strike or series of strikes.

By the 10th lash, my toy was hanging by its wrists and blubbering again. I moved and laid one across its muscular belly, followed instantly by one to each breast. It screamed as the pain washed over it.

I gave it ten untimed strokes across its sensitive breasts and belly as it cried out gasping. I moved up close behind it and spoke softly in its ear.

"Stupid cunt, I am beating you for your own good. You have tried to manipulate me, and that is not honest. I demand and will have honesty and obedience from you. I will correct you when you fail to meet my expectations. Each punishment will be harsher than the one before."

"Yes, Master...forgive me..." it blubbered.

I lowered the hook and let its cuffed wrists fall. It wobbled and tried to move toward me still blindfolded.

"P-Please Master, h-hold me." I don't know why, but I did.

"Your responses are not right..." I mused. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Tell me why I shouldn't put my hands around your throat!"

"I-I am s-sorry Master," she bawled. She lifted her head exposing her lovely throat.

"Do you think that you will gain any favor with your strategies?"

"I-I d-do n-not, ssSir,"It cried. " P-please use, m-m-me any w-way you w-want! I-I w-will n-not f-fight you Sir! P-please j-just l-love m-m-me..." It fell against me sobbing.

I dragged it to the single bed on the opposite wall. It continued to cry when I threw it on the mattress, but it also grabbed the headboard and spread its legs widely.

I sat next to it and idly traced the bright red marks that my crop had left on its belly and tits. Its crying slowly came to a stop. I could smell its arousal. I brushed its sex with my fingers. It whimpered and tried to spread its legs wider.

I carefully uncuffed its right wrist and attached the open cuff to the bed frame, securing its left wrist above its head. It looked at me with wide eyes. It was a little scared, but there was something else there too...

I don't know why, but I leaned over and cautiously kissed its lips. It responded passionately. Soon I was lying next to her, our fingers entwined as we kissed. I gently stroke its body and played with its soft skin

For the first time in my life, I made love to a woman. Its cries and moans of passion and encouragement affected me oddly.

I found I liked to hear them as much as its cries of pain and fear...Its free hand and its body and voice encouraged me; we both came in a swirling madness of moans and shouts as we ground together.

I lie there on top of it dozing in the afterglow. It was warm and held me tightly with its free arm. I awakened next to it after a while. Its right hand stroked my hair gently as it looked at me softly.

After a long while it lowered its eyes and reached for an object above our heads. Its right hand found mine and pressed an object into my palm... It looked up again with a twinkle and a smile.

"Silly Master," it said softly. "You dropped your keys."

I stroked its body gently, while I held it. I found I really liked this new feeling of closeness. I had never felt it with any of my previous toys.

"Why didn't you try to escape?"

"Why did you make love to me? You could have used me like a sex doll or strangled me and I wouldn't have complained..." It snuggled tightly against me.

"I find I want to keep you. You are as crazy as me... and I am beginning to like you.." I suddenly wanted to know her name and all about her. I wanted to know her... She seemed more real than any woman I had known.

"I like you a lot too, Master. But please..." she pointed at my sign, "remember your sign. I lie, and act, and manipulate. I do not know what is in my best interests...but I believe that you do."

I held her tightly. It had nothing to worry about. I would remember my sign. Tonight she would sleep naked and bound in the tiny cell hidden under the garage floor. It would be instructional and the thought of her misery gave me pleasure - and strangely made me sad.

"What is your name?" It was a question I had never asked a 'guest' before.

"Donna, but please call me anything that you want, Sir."

I considered Donna. She was so damn interesting and obedient. I decided that I wanted to change things up. I would train her and I may eventually let her sleep in my bed. I broke my training rule about the 'terror of not knowing your fate' and told her. She smiled happily.

"I will earn my place in your bed, Master. You will see!" I smiled and kissed Donna as she spread her legs for me and pulled me toward her. I knew she was likely manipulating again, but what the hell? I really enjoyed it and her.

I really liked this one. She was as crazy as I am.

NTG_ITG
NTG_ITG
12 Followers