Strange Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could agree Mr. Sinclair blew his whistle and everyone ran for the door, knowing what it meant if they got back here first. We all flew out of the gym and as soon as we exited we saw the path laid down before us and as soon as we started to follow it I knew that everyone had one thought foremost in their heads as it was the same as I had, I wanted to win. I began to run as fast as I could and started to pass people but as I did I remembered that I was part of a team which made me start to slow down until I heard a voice beside me, "What are you slowing down for, I thought that you wanted to win this." I looked beside me and was shocked to see Carole running at the same pace I was and not even showing that it was demanding for her to do so. As we ran along the path our pace started to quicken and I noticed that I was started to get pushed along by Carole which made me wonder what was pushing her, what was making her run this hard.

Pretty soon I noticed that we had a sizeable lead on the closest team and I wondered if we should slow down and turned to Carole, "Should we slow down, we have got such a big lead that it is going to be hard for anyone to catch up to us." Carole looked at me with a smile, "No, I want to win this convincingly so that we have as much time together as possible." I wanted to ask her what she meant by that question but before I could she began to pick up the pace and I never got the chance.

As soon as we hit the campus again I felt like my lungs were going to burst and all I wanted to do was collapse on the ground but I knew that Carole wanted nothing more than to win this although I did not know why. She had been pushing me hard for the entire race and it made me wonder what her reason for it but for once I did not care as we were clearly winning the race and it had taken my mine off my arousal. I was so glad to see the gym appear in front of me that I began to run as hard as I could to get to it, even though I felt as though my legs were going to fall off.

When we entered the gym Mr. Sinclair was so surprised by how fast it had taken us to get back that he asked if we had cheated but when Carole vehemently denied it he told us that we should both enter the track team. We both wanted to laugh at that but it made me wonder if I should but before I could give a voice to that question Mr. Sinclair told us that we could now do whatever we wanted with the time that we had and turned around to leave us both standing there. It was then that Carole turned to me, "Remember what you promised me, if we won this race then you will do whatever I ask of you when we get to the locker room." In the duration of the race I had totally forgotten about it but I shook my head anyway, curiosity getting the best of me. The two of us slowly headed towards the locker room and as I followed Carole I wondered what she was thinking.

As soon as we entered the locker room I expected her to turn to me and tell me what she wanted but I was surprised when she turned to me and told me that we both needed to take a shower. I slowly walked over to my locker and grabbed my towel before making my way to the showers but before I could get there I was stopped by Carole who shook her head. I gave her a questioning look but before I could even ask the question she grabbed my hand and half dragged me to another part of the showers, away from everywhere else. I wanted to ask her where we were going but I knew by the way she held my hand that I would not get an answer from her.

We stopped suddenly and I opened my mouth to ask her where we were and what we were going to do but before I could she kissed me deeply on the lips as she took my ass in her hands and started to caress it softly. At first I started to protest, I wanted to tell her that this was not what I wanted but I found myself starting to get aroused by the attention that I was receiving and moved closer to her, wanting nothing more than to feel her hands all over me. I placed my hands on her ass and before I knew it I was kissing her back, teasing her tongue with mine. I held her even closer to me, feeling her body near mine and all that I wanted was to spend time with her so that she could take me places, do things with me that I did not think I would ever do.

She suddenly moved away from me which caused me to whimper and I opened my mouth to ask if I had done anything wrong but she smiled at me, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. As soon as she did I was instantly surprised by her body. I did not want to consider myself as a snob but the first time that I looked at Carole I did not think that she would have a body like the one she did. She had the nicest body that I had ever seen and it made me want to do things to it that had never entered my mind before. She looked at me with a smile and motioned me forward which I did so quickly that it surprised me. I stood there with lust clearly written in my eyes to which she asked one thing, "Do you like what you see, do you want to do something with me?"

I stood there, my arousal taking over but there was a part of me that wondered if this was right; if I should do this at all. I wanted to ask her that question but Carole just took off her glasses, let out her hair and walked to me, running her fingers down my cheek. I felt a sound escape my throat before I could stop it which caused Carole to smile then move closer and kiss me again. As she did she pulled me towards her and I felt her large breasts pressed against mine.

"Why do you want to do this with me?" I asked me as soon as she finished kissing me.

Carole laughed, "Why do you think? You are a truly beautiful woman and I would love nothing better than to take off all your clothes and know what you taste like. Do not say that you do not want that as I can see it in your eyes. I can see that you want this as much as I do if not more." I knew that I could tell her that I didn't feel that but I also knew that I would be lying as I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second. I knew that I wanted this to happen more than I could put into words so I grabbed Carole before either of us could say another thing and kissed her deeply on the lips. As I began to tease her tongue with mine I started to run my hands over her back, noticing just how smooth it was. She pulled me closer and I could feel her breasts pushed close to mine which made my nipples get erect. I wanted nothing more than to kiss her deeply on the lips but she moved away from me again and I felt her grab the bottom of my t-shirt.

She slowly began to pull it up and when I felt the cool air hit my breasts I felt my nipples get so hard until they began to hurt. She stood there for a second and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"You certainly look different Sarah. I have been thinking of you since you began to blossom. I know that all the guys want to see you naked and do other things to you but I wanted to be the first."

I stood there for a second or two in shock as I did not realize the effect that I was having on people since I had blossomed so to speak. It then made me wonder what my friends thought of me but before I could come up with any answer a gasp escaped from my lips and I looked down to see Carole running her tongue over my nipples. She let out a small sound of pleasure as she ran her tongue slowly over my breasts and I knew that I could not stop her, in truth I did not want to stop her as I wanted to see what she would do next. As I stood there I wondered just how much time we would have in here but Carole looked up at me, "Do not worry about the time. We have a double period of gym today so we have all the time in the world."

A large smile came to my face then as Carole began to lick my breasts once more then take them into her mouth and suck them. I knew that I did not want this to end, I was in total heaven and all I wanted was for Carole to do more than this to me.

I felt the cold air on my pussy then and looked down to see that Carole was slowly pushing down my shorts. She stopped sucking on my breasts and looked at me, "Do you want me to do more?"

"Oh please god, yes," was all I could manage to say.

Carole then got to her knees and as I watched her pulled down my shorts until they were around one ankle. She looked straight at my pussy and smiled when she saw that it didn't have my hair on it.

"I love tasting a pussy that has been shaved. There is just something about running my tongue over something so smooth."

I wanted to ask her what she meant but she led me to one of the benches and asked me to lay down on it. As soon as I had she put her hands on my knees and began to slowly push them apart. At first I wanted to stop her, I did not want this to happen but when I looked at her I knew that I did and I was just lying to myself. I watched her as she pushed my legs apart and looked down at my pussy, a gaze of lust in her eyes. She looked at me; her eyes glazed over and told me not to move before she knelt down next to the bench.

At first I wanted to ask her what she was going to do but as soon as I felt her touch my pussy every thought disappeared from my head and I knew that I did not want to leave here. I looked down at her and saw Carole's hand between my legs then lay my head back and closed my eyes. I knew that it was strange because I could easily see what was happening to me but I wanted it to be like what had happened to me in the bus, I wanted to be touched and not know what was happening to me.

I lay there as I felt Carole's fingers move over my now drenched pussy and wanted to moan so loudly that anyone would hear me but I knew what would happen if I did, what would happen if we were caught. I knew I didn't want Carole to stop as she was doing things to me I had only heard and dreamt of. Her fingers moving over my pussy were like magic and all I wanted was for them to be inside me like the man's were on the bus but knew that she wanted to take her time, that she had been wanting this for so long and did not want to rush it.

Her fingers suddenly stopped moving over my pussy and I let out a soft whimper as I did not want this to end but it was then that I felt something different moving over my pussy, something softer and wetter. My eyes shot open when I felt it as it was driving me nuts and when I looked down to see Carole's head between my legs I could not stop the soft moan from escaping from my lips. I let my head fall back as Carole's tongue moved over my pussy, tasting it. I raised my head to look at her again and all that I wanted was for her head to stay there, for her tongue to continue tasting me and sending me in heights of ecstasy I didn't think were possible.

It was then that I realized that this was my first sexual experience and even though it was with another woman I did not care as I did not want it to be over. I wanted nothing more than for it to continue until I had cum so much I could not walk under my own power.

I placed my hands onto her head and pulled her face closer to me just to feel her tongue moving faster over pussy which was now so wet that I could feel it dripping down the crack of my ass onto the bench below. I started to moan a little louder then and as I did I saw Carole's hand move down between her own legs and heard a little moan come from her. My eyes went wide when I realized that she was masturbating because of what she was doing to me and that it was turning me on even more than what her tongue was doing. I wanted to stop her and tell her that she should take off her shorts but when I rose up and looked down her back it was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing any shorts.

I knew that this wasn't the first time I had seen a woman's ass before but to me Carole had the most perfect ass I had ever seen and that I wanted it in my hands.

Before I knew what was happening Carole suddenly stopped running her tongue over my pussy which made me want to pull her head back. She raised her head to look at me, a small smile on her face and the first thing I noticed was that her mouth was wet. She slowly began to run her tongue over her lips which made me want to kiss her before she said, "I know that this is your first time at this but I want you to lick my pussy. I can see it in your eyes that you want to but please don't be afraid. I was like you my first time and now look at me. All it takes is for you to do it once."

"I don't know if I can do this. I have never done it before."

"I know. I can tell it by the look in your eyes but there is no need to be afraid. It is easy to do."

I wanted to tell her that it was easy for her to say that as she had done it several times but I also knew that she was right, that I wanted to run my tongue over her pussy; that I wanted to see what her pussy tasted like. I looked into her eyes just to see the smile come to her face.

Before I knew what was happening Carole slowly moved so that she was standing just over my face. She looked down at me, the smile still there, "I know that you are a little scared but there is no need to be. I will stop if you want."

With those words still ringing in my ears Carole lowered herself down onto my face and the first thing that I noticed was the smell. It was the most amazing smell that had ever come to me and I knew that I would want nothing more than to smell it again and again.

With that thought foremost in my mind I poked my tongue out gingerly, just to see what she tasted like and as soon as it coated the tip of my tongue my eyes shot open and my hands moved as if of their own accord to her ass. As I started to run my tongue over her pussy there was only one other thought that went through my head. Her ass was totally exquisite! To look at her ass was something but to actually feel it in my hands was something else entirely. It was firm to touch but it was also kind of like mine, soft to touch. I knew that there was nowhere else that I would rather be at this second and as Carole lowered herself even more onto my face I started to lick her pussy with utmost abandon.

It was then that I felt her moving above me and wanted to ask her what she was doing but at the same time did not want to stop what I was doing to her. I did not want to stop licking her pussy and that one fact amazed me above anything else. This was only my first real sexual experience and I was in a locker room with a woman and loving it more than I could ever say.

I then realized why Carole had been moving earlier when I felt her place her hands on my ass and begin to run her tongue over my pussy. As she started to do so I could not help but let out a soft moan which was copied by Carole as I began to lick her once more.

I knew that if anyone came into the locker room at that point that they would smell something in the air and find us on the bench licking each other but at that point I did not care. All I cared about was just how delicious Carole's pussy tasted and that I wanted more of it. Just then I felt her fingers slowly slide into my pussy and let out an even louder moan than before. It was the one thing that I wanted her to do to me before but I was glad that she hadn't. As her fingers slowly slid in and out of me all that I could hear was just how wet I was and notice how different it was to the man's.

"My, you are wet right now. If I had brought something with me then I could have used that but I guess that my fingers and tongue will have to do," Carole said.

I wanted to tell her that what she was doing was more than I would want from her but before I could she put her head between my legs again and started to lick my pussy even harder and faster than she had been. As she did I pulled her down onto my face and let out a loud scream which was thankfully muffled by her.

"I guess that you liked that Sarah. But do not worry. I have not finished yet."

All that I could think of at that point was please do not let this finish, please let time around us stop so that Carole and I could be in this room forever but I knew that would never happen.

I looked up at her pussy and when I saw how wet it was I knew there was only one thing that I could do about that. I put my hands on her ass again and began to lick her once more, reveling in the taste of her. It was better than anything I have ever smelt or tasted before and all that I wanted was more of it. I began to lick her faster and faster until it felt as if my tongue was going to fall out of my mouth but all that I wanted was to keep licking the juices from her which were even now dripping down onto my face.

Just then I felt something building up with me and stopped to ask Carole what was happening to me but before I could I felt a sort of explosion deep within me. It felt as though everything above my waist was numb and all of my energy was concentrated between my legs. As I lay there I could feel Carole's tongue moving furiously over me but I could not move or even say anything. All of a sudden she stopped but as I tried to find the words to ask her why she sat up slowly.

"I guess you really do like what I am doing to you Sarah. I have never had anyone that I have been with cum as much as you just did."

I opened my mouth to apologize but as if knowing what I was about to say I heard Carole say, "There is nothing to apologize for. That was the most amazing thing I have ever tasted."

She lay down on top of me again and without saying another word began to lick me and slide her fingers in and out of my now dripping wet pussy harder and faster than she had been before. All I could feel at that point was everything below my waist and I knew that I did not want it to end. It was by far the most incredible thing that had ever happened to me and with a smile I knew that it was because of the change that had come over me. I knew that without it nothing like this would ever have happened to me.

It was then that Carole began to move her ass back and forth and I knew that she wanted me to do to her what she had just done to me and I knew that I was only too happy to oblige her. I placed my hands on her ass again and began to lick her as if it was the last glass of water and I was a very thirsty man. I wanted to know what she would taste like when she came and I knew that I would do anything to make that happen. Without another thought I slid one finger deep into her, only to hear Carole moan and ask for more. I didn't say a word as I slid another finger into her and felt her pussy contract around my finger as if welcoming it there. As I slid my fingers in and out of her I knew that I had no idea of what I was doing but as I felt Carole's fingers sliding in and out of me I realized the only thing I could do was copy her and began to slide my fingers in and out of her at the same speed as her. When she moaned loudly and pressed herself even harder onto my face I knew that I was doing the right thing and started to do it faster as my tongue found her clit and I started to run my tongue over that.

Carole jumped as soon as my tongue made contact with her clit and in between her moans she told me that I was good at this, that I could lick her pussy any time I wanted. As I started to slide my fingers in and out of her faster and move my tongue over her clit even faster I did not know what to say about that. I knew that this was a strange thing to happen to me for my first sexual experience but I knew that there was one thing that was stranger, the fact that I liked it. I wanted nothing more than to stay here with Carole and lick her as she licked me for as long as I could and that fact alone made me wonder if I was a lesbian. I knew that I did not care if I was at that point, all I cared about was Carole and what we were doing.

Just then Carole began to moan even louder and started to move around which made me push her down onto my face even harder but just as I did I felt something dripping over my tongue, something that was far sweeter than any honey I had ever tasted. It was the most glorious thing that I had ever tasted in my life and at that point I knew that I wanted more.